dota2行为总结dota2怎么看fps dota2行为总结和低

Dota 2 - Conduct Summary and Low-Priority FAQ
Conduct Summary and Low-Priority FAQ
Q. What is a Conduct Summary?
It tells you how many abandons, reports, and commends you received in your past 25 games.
Q. Why did you add Conduct Summaries?
To better communicate with players how their behavior is affecting others. For most players, this means giving confirmation that they're doing great and encouragement to keep it up.
For disruptive players, this means letting them know how many reports they are receiving.
Hopefully, this will correct two common misconceptions:
Many disruptive players don't realize how far their behavior is out of step with the rest of the community.
The Conduct Summary displays the percentile of your report rate, so you can compare it with the rest of community.
Many players who receive low-priority penalties due to excessive reports
underestimate how many reports they are receiving and how many it takes to get a penalty.
For these players, the system feels like a minefield: just one match where your teammates gang up on you for playing poorly or picking a hero they don't approve of, and you're in low priority.
Q. How often do I get a new Conduct Summary?
We'll update your Conduct Summary every 10 games, or immediately if you receive a low-priority penalty.
Q. If I receive a low-priority penalty, will the Conduct Summary only show the games that contributed to that penalty?
No, the Conduct Summary will always show the last 25 games.
There might have been some events in matches not included in the Conduct Summary that contributed towards the penalty, and there might have been matches in the window that were not relevant to the penalty, especially if the scorecard includes activity that contributed to a previous low-priority penalty.
The purpose of the report is to give you a general idea of how your behavior is affecting others, not to pinpoint the threshold where penalties kick in.
Q. My report count shows as &&3&.
What does that mean?
You received 0, 1, or 2 reports.
You're doing great, keep it up!
Q. How can I tell if I had a perfect run with no reports?
You can't.
We know that some players file unfair reports that add noise to the system.
We've designed our system with the existence of this noise in mind, and we want to make sure players don't get distracted by it.
Q. I had a bad game and a party of four reported me just to be mean.
Now I'm in low priority.
How is that fair?
It's true, sometimes players file reports to be mean, and sometimes players in a party gang up on outsiders.
We've kept these problems in mind when designing our system.
We only assess a low-priority penalty when a pattern of disruptive behavior is established by reports from multiple parties over multiple matches.
The Conduct Summary shows the number of matches in which you were reported, the number of distinct parties (including parties of 1) that reported you, and the total number of reports.
Q. I was disconnected due to circumstances beyond my control and was flagged as abandoning the match.
Now I'm in low priority.
How is that fair?
We know this happens, and we've built some grace to accommodate occasional failures.
A single abandon will not put you into low priority.
It's incredibly frustrating to be punished for something outside of your control.
Our current design is the result of two considerations.
First, we need to be fair to the other nine players in the game, whose game was ruined, regardless of the cause.
Second, it's extremely difficult to reliably determine whether you disconnected intentionally or not.
We wish we could treat unintentional disconnections differently than intentional ones, but unfortunately the result of such a policy would be that players who wanted to leave a game would unplug their network cable instead of clicking the leave game button.
& Valve Corporation, all rights reserved. Valve, the Valve logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Dota and the Dota logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.DOTA2 - 行为总结和低优先级常见问题 - 刀塔官方网站 - 全球顶级竞技 唯一正统续作
行为总结和低优先级常见问题
问:什么是行为总结?
总结将体现你在过去的25场比赛中系统记录的放弃、被举报和被称赞次数。
问:为什么要添加行为总结?
为了让玩家更直观地认识到自己的行为对他人的影响。对于大多数玩家来说,这是告诉他们一直以来他们的表现都非常好,鼓励他们继续保持下去。
对于其他玩家,这是让他们了解自己被举报的情况。我们希望能矫正两个很常见的误区:
很多玩家并没有意识到自己的行为与其他玩家的差距有多大。行为总结中将列出被举报的比率,这样就能与其他玩家进行对比。
很多由于被多次举报而受到低优先级惩罚的玩家严重低估了自己被举报的次数,和触发惩罚的次数。他们总觉得自己只是在一场比赛里因发挥太差或乱选英雄而被队友集体举报,就受到了惩罚。
问:行为总结的更新频率如何?
每进行10场匹配比赛后我们就更新行为总结,或者在受到低优先级惩罚后立刻更新。
问:如果受到了低优先级惩罚,行为总结会只显示触发惩罚相关的比赛吗?
并不会,行为总结里永远都是显示最近的25场比赛。所以总结里可能会缺少比赛中与惩罚相关的事件,也有可能存在与惩罚无关的比赛,尤其是其中包含与上一次惩罚相关的活动时。报告的目的是让你了解自己的行为对他人的影响,并不是想说明触发惩罚的具体条件。
问:我的被举报次数显示为"&3"。这是什么意思?
说明你的被举报次数为0、1或2次。你的表现非常好,一定要继续保持!
问:我是否能知道自己完全没被举报呢?
不能。我们知道部分玩家会恶意举报,干扰系统的判断。因此我们在设计系统时就考虑到这一因素的存在,所以我们也不想大家纠结这样的举报。
问:我刚才那局的表现非常糟糕,跟我一边的四人黑店集体举报我,结果我进入了低优先级。这样公平吗?
的确,有时候玩家会恶意举报,有时候开黑的玩家还会一起举报他人。我们在设计系统时考虑过这样的情况,所以只有在多场比赛中被多个黑店举报,并且系统确立了某种破坏性行为后才会评定低优先级惩罚。行为总结将显示被举报的比赛场数,被不同队伍(包括1人的队伍)举报的次数,以及被举报的总次数。
问:由于不可抗力因素我掉线了,并且被记为放弃了比赛。现在我又为此进入低优先级。这公平吗?
我们明白会有这样的情况发生,所以设计的系统对于这种偶然性的问题比较宽容。单单一次放弃不会被评为低优先级。
由于不受控制的因素而被惩罚的确会让人崩溃。我们当前的设计考虑了两个方面。首先,我们应该公平对待游戏内剩余的九名游戏体验被毁的玩家。第二,判断故意还是无意掉线非常困难。我们也希望能把无意掉线和有意掉线分开对待,但是实行这样的规定很有可能导致想要秒退的玩家直接选择拔网线而不是点击离开游戏的按钮。

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2怎么看ping 的文章

随机推荐