王者荣耀国外有人玩吗过《龙女/飞龙女战士》么

查看: 15330|回复: 56
【大翻伤身】 有人玩过三国志系列吗?
本帖最后由 trytrytry 于
18:11 编辑
星际论坛关于三国志和相关人物的讨论龙腾网
GTR&& Celestia. December 30 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #
So yeh, I recently downloaded the Chinese version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI and I'm
totally in love with it, with the PUK (Power-up Kit) of course. I also got some English Patch
which translated most of the dialogs and menus, which is pretty cool.
液!我最近下载了中文版的三国志11,加上威力加强包,我爱死它了。当然,我用英文补丁转换了大部分的对话和菜单,太酷了。
Basically, this series was made by KOEI (famous for Dynasty Warriors and such) way back in 1988
I think. XI will be the second last one, while XII will be the last (it hasn't been announced
yet but it has been announced it will be the last of 'this' series).
这个系列基本上是光荣公司制做的,(包括三国无双系列),从1988年开始。11应该是第二新的作品了,三国志12是最新的。但还没发布,他们说12将是系列的最终作。
I guess ROTK XI draws away from its RPG elements of VII, VIII and X and concentrates more on
the tactical aspect of the game (managing cities, conquering territories) more than being an
officer yourself. It did implement a lot of cool features though from previous games, which is
我猜11减弱了7中的RPG成分,8和10比较侧重策略,11加入了许多酷人物,不错。
To be honest, ROTK XI is probably the ROTK game that has kept me hooked on the most. I've been
declining BW games with Pressure just to play this.
三国志真把我迷住了,我压缩了玩其他游戏的时间来玩它。
I'm currently playing the fictional 'all-characters alive' scenario, set in 252 (I think). My
guy (fictional ruler dude I made) and his associates (pre-ROTK era unlocked characters) have
pretty much dominated all of the north. I'm struggling to kill off Liu Bei who has all of the
Jingzhou region (which is a fucking tough cookie to crack open), Sun Ce (I executed Jian, yey)
who is lurking in the right corner, and Liu Yan in the Si region who's territories are just
impossible to get in unless you get shitloads of food and troops.
我现在玩的是全人物解锁的自定义剧情,时间设为公元252年。我创建的新主公和其他手下已经占领了中国北方大部。我艰难地解决了占据荆州的刘备,太硬了。还有孙策,我处决了他爸,液!还有刘焉,是个恐怖分子,几乎打不了,除非你有超多的粮食和兵力。
Anyway, I guess we can make this the official ROTK discussion thread too, so discuss the book,
the upcoming Red Cliffs movie, the TV Show (which I finally have!) and other ROTK related
games.Last edit:
好吧,我们可以来讨论下三国,游戏啊,书啊,就要上映的电影《赤壁》,还有连续剧,终于被我找到啦!
haduken &&Australia. December 30 . Posts 6153 Profile Blog #&&
Sun Ce? he is the bro of Sun Quan right? SQ is the proper ruler in the Rotk. hmm, this is
pretty weird basis for discussion since the characters names are spelled differently in
different countries.
孙策?他是孙权的兄弟对吧?孙权是个不错的君主。嗯。。。这样用英语谈论中国人的名字感觉真怪异。
Just for discussion i don't think Liu's camp is as blood-tight as the book make it.&&
一家之言,我不认为刘备的阵营如同书中写的那样是家臣体系。
GTR& &Celestia. December 30 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
Since its the fictional scenario, it goes Jian & Ce & Quan (just like history).
根据小说情节,顺序是孙坚》孙策》孙权,和历史一致。
&&geod&& Vietnam. December 30 . Posts 352 Profile #&&
Sun Jian is the father. Ce is the older and Quan is the younger brother. Anyway which level are
you playing? Hardest? It a little bit disappoints me with the way AI is implemented because
with higher difficulty level, the com just cheat more resources to fight.
孙坚是爹,孙策是哥,孙权是弟。哎对了你玩的是哪个难度?最难?我对更高难度下的AI有点失望,电脑只会靠作弊获取更多资源。
&&haduken& &Australia. December 30 . Posts 6153 Profile Blog #&&
the only way to play this (mind you i maybe wrong because i used to play a really old version
of this game) is to kill all the good generals that won't defect to your camp then it becomes
really easy lol.&&
我来告诉你怎么玩,虽然我不确定,因为我玩的是很老的版本。只要你把那些不肯投靠你的武将都杀了就容易了。
DragoonPK& &Bahrain. December 30 . Posts 2687 Profile Blog #&&
Hey man, could you plz send me the link. I am huge fan of ROTK. been in love with the series 4
years now and gonna read the book soon.
老兄你能给个下载链接不?我对三国大爱啊,玩这个系列已经4年了,现在正打算找原著来读。
b_unnies& &December 30 . Posts 3194 Profile Blog #&&
if anyone is interested in reading &Romance of the Three Kingdoms&, here is an online version
where u can read it for free
想读三国的人看看这个免费在线阅读地址。
poor newb&& United States. December 31 . Posts 1399 Profile #&&
what difficulty are you playing?
你们玩什么难度?
give your guy the &capture& skill, its absolutely imbalanced for a ruler
告诉你们。“生擒”绝对是个破坏平衡的技能。
GrandInquisitor& &&&New York City. December 31 . Posts 7778 Profile Blog #&&
god i remember loving ROTK2&&
噢哥曾经沉迷三国志2.
nolan66617&& Canada. December 31 . Posts 1 Profile #&&
does anyone have an mdf and mds file or a english patch which require no cd? if yes plz send it
to me by pm... tnx
有没有人有资料片或者扩展包,或者英文免CD补丁?有的话发个,谢谢。
GTR& &Celestia. December 31 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
Eh, you can actually Jail good generals now, so what I do when I take over a city is try
Recruiting them all first (doesn't hurt to try), then Jail the ones with a stat over 80+
(because their the only useful ones), then release the crappies, and then execute the rest.
嗯,现在不用杀掉优秀的武将了,只要监禁。我的做法是攻下城后尝试招募所有武将,把数值高于80的关起来,放走那些垃圾的,把剩下的处决。
There is a risk of jailing though, they can break out.
监禁有风险,他们可能越狱。
GTR& &Celestia. December 31 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
Well, I managed to finish my game in less then ten years, yay.
我曾试过十年内扫平天下,液。
haduken& &Australia. December 31 . Posts 6153 Profile Blog #&&
yeah they can break out, and all the really good guys all break out.&&
对啊,那些优秀的武将总是会越狱。
GTR&& Celestia. December 31 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
Well, actually, I figured this out, this
得,看看我的解决方法。
Jail if you want to try and recruit them, or you think you can conquer the ruler fast enough so
you get them for free.
把想要的武将关起来,或者快速灭掉他们的主公。
It's pretty weird because as soon as you just run over someone, they are really easy to get.
For example, I had Zhou Yu, Lu Xun, Lu Meng etc prisoner and they initially refused to serve
me, I managed to capture all of Wu's cities then bam, they joined me.
很奇怪,如果你征服了某方那么他们的武将就很容易加入你了。比如我关着周瑜,鲁肃,吕蒙,他们一开始不肯加入我,但当我占领了吴地后他们就加入我了。
Jailing is also good if you don't want them to wreck havoc, but you still want to recruit them
later. I tend to use Jailing because I simply don't like executing useful generals.
监禁可以防止武将被敌方所用,但我一般不喜欢把杰出的人才杀掉。
zulu_nation8& &China. January 01 . Posts 15658 Profile Blog #&&
just finished all the tutorials, took like 3 hours, gotta admit i expected to be more fun
完成教程战役就花了3小时,我以为会更好玩呢。
&&GTR& &Celestia. January 01 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
3 hours to do the fucking tutorials? wow.
什么,教程战役3小时?天啊。
zulu_nation8& &China. January 01 . Posts 15658 Profile Blog #&&
is that long or short
长还是短啊?
&&GTR& &Celestia. January 01 . Posts 33028 Profile Blog #&&
pretty long....
长得要命。。。
but i must admit since i couldn't barely understand the english translation (wtf is a daren) i
had to refer to a faq from gamefaqs for the ps2 version to finish it quickly (i only did them
to get the pre-sanguo generals).
不过我得承认一开始我看不懂英化版,比如daren是啥玩意。我还得上网提问查询。
edit: although, i have no idea how to do the upgrade tutorial and that other one (technology i
think?)Last edit:
我不知道怎么升级,也许是技术问题?
zulu_nation8& &China. January 03 . Posts 15658 Profile Blog #&&
i played the game for at least 5 hours a today and I conquered 2 cities out of like 30, since
there's no way to &win& the game unless you achieve chinese domination I'm beginning to find it
extremely frustrating. The game engine is basically a dumbed down Civ 4 with lots of key
feature removed that are essential to these type of turn based games for example like roads
omfg i gotta wait 10 turns everytime for troops to arrive wtf is this games problem, or like
building improvements then combining them, takes a total of like 30 turns to get three lv3
markets with a coinary in the middle then i gotta build barracks and shit fuck man Im so mad i
played it for that long and got absolutely nowhere
我玩了5小时征服了2个城市,你得征服整个中国才算胜利,这可不容易。这游戏像个简化版的文明4。而且麻烦,每回合得等好久。我用来30回合才搞了3个三级市场。我快抓狂了,这么长时间我哪也没搞定。
haduken& &Australia. January 03 . Posts 6153 Profile Blog #&&
hmm, let's discuss more about the novel. How do you guys see Liu Bei? i was very surprised that
alot of really hardcore RoTK fans see him as a hypocrite. He was always a guy that is really no
good at anything except being really nice to others and in turn others serve him in gratitude
or something.
嗯,让我们谈谈小说吧。你们怎么看刘备?我很奇怪为啥那么多资深三国迷说他是个伪君子。我只知道他技无所长,但却是个老好人。其他人就因此感激而投靠他了。
cao cao is an asshole but i guess he's really a typical Chinese ruler, cold, calculating and
resourceful. -_-
Sun Quan is street smart and used the conflict between the other two to stay alive.
曹操很操蛋。但我认为他是个典型的中国统治者,冷酷无情,老谋深算。
孙权是个聪明鬼,他利用另外两家的冲突来保持自身。
it's really a fascniating saga.&&
这真是一个梦幻般的传奇故事。
tonytongji&& Canada. January 03 . Posts 67 Profile #&&
hey GTR-2-Go can u tell me where to get the english patch? i think i have the ROTK XI power kit in chinese but i need a patch so my other friends (who doesnt speak chinese) can play it
嘿你能告诉我哪有英文补丁下么?我想让我的那些不会中文的朋友也能玩。
p.s. did u know that most of the good generals have their own &personal trait& ? creatively combine these traits together in a battle group can be EXTREMELY cheap and powerful :D
你知道吧,大部分良将都有自己的特殊能力,要是把那些能力加在一起那就牛逼了,活活。
p.p.s here i will tell u a combination in which i call &invincible&, it is Zhuge Liang + Pang Tong + any general with &Bai Chu& (literally translation: 100 cast, meaning all strat. only cost 1 moral point) ability. :D now add in a bit of sc strat have some1 assit that team u can block any choke point even if the enermy's army out numbers u by say 20-40 times
我告诉你,用诸葛亮加庞统再加任何一个会“百出”技能的武将,那叫一个无敌。
LetMeBeWithYou& &Canada. January 03 . Posts 4242 Profile #&&
Can't stand the game's AI, theyre fucking retarded.
受不了游戏AI了,坑爹呢。
zulu_nation8& &China. January 03 . Posts 15664 Profile Blog #&&
do you guys all get 3 lv3 farms? because of that it takes me like 20 turns to develop each city with nothing to do but build worthless crap
你们都能整出3个三级农场吗?我只能搞出来一堆垃圾。
kw31&& Hong Kong. January 03 . Posts 162 Profile #&&
Been a fan since the first of the series came out
I remember playing the Japanese version that KOEI made
I had to play it in DOS and use the NUMpad to navigate the armies around
我还记得玩过日文版的。是在DOS上玩的,还得用键盘操作。
Overall the gameplay and story is one of the best around!
但游戏性和剧情是一流的!
poor newb&& United States. January 05 . Posts 1399 Profile #&&
not really worth it imo, having many cities with lv1 farms is better than having 1 city with lv3 farmsLast edit:
别纠结了,拥有许多个一级农场比拥有一两个三级农场划算。
Excalibur_Z& &United States. January 05 . Posts 8455 Profile #&&
How does RTK XI compare to RTK IV (which is the only one I've played)? I tried VII but couldn't get past the language barrier, plus it seems the interface and playstyle had changed dramatically from IV. Although, if you're saying that RTK XI drops the &RPGish& aspects of the more recent RTKs, does that mean it's returned to its roots of games like RTK IV? If so I may be very interested.
新作有什么改动?我试过7但是过不了语言关。
&&GTR& &Celestia. January 05 . Posts 33052 Profile Blog #&&
Newer ROTK's are way different than old ROTK's.
One thing from the top of my head is that you don't 'directly' invade cities, you actually have to travel an army to invade a city. Travelling = boring, but this gives the defending city an opportunity to send out troops to hold the invasion.
Also, you don't invest gold and stuff directly into the technologies etc, you have to build buildings in certain spots, i.e you have to build a barracks to draft troops, build farms to get food, markets to get money etc.
...总之新作有很大改动。
oneofthem& &January 05 . Posts 6349 Profile Blog #&&
liu bei is like the tragic pansy ruler with exaggerated positive traits, especially sensitivity. but his position of course puts him at odds with these, as he both wants to wage war and hates the bad stuffs. can't eat your cake and have it too.
刘备是个悲催的娘们,他的优点被夸大了。太纤细敏感。他的位置让他很纠结,又想发动战争又顾虑重重。有得必有失嘛。
SpiritoftheTunA& &United States. January 05 . Posts 5673 Profile Blog #&&
i want VIII and IX
我想要8和9.
closest released to each other but like msot different
and both were really really good iirc
这两作都很好。
NeO)MasCoT& &United States. January 05 . Posts 209 Profile #&&
Dynasty Warriors is based off of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I got into KottK way back in 1999.
三国无双是根据三国志来的,我接触到是在1999年。
The Three Kingdoms is referring to Wei, Wu, and Shu dynasties.
三国是魏,吴,蜀三国。
Shu's Leader: Liu Bei
Shu Officers consist of: Sha Moke, Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Ma Chao, Zhuge Liang, Huang Zhong, Jiang Wei, Wei Yan, Yue Ying, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, and Liu Chan.
蜀的君主,刘备。
下属,沙摩柯,赵云,关羽,张飞,马超,诸葛亮,黄忠,姜维,魏延,月英,庞统,刘禅。
Wu's Leader: Sun Ce and then Sun Ce (Realted to Sun Tzu, yes).
Wu's Officers: Zhu Ran, Taishi Ci, Lu Xun, Zhou Yu, Sun Shang Xiang, Sun Quan, Gan Ning, Lu Meng, Huang Gai, Qiao sisters, Ling Tong, and Zhou Tai.
下属,朱然,太史慈,鲁肃,周瑜,孙尚香,孙权,甘宁,吕蒙,黄盖,大小乔,凌统,周泰。
Wei's Leader: Cao Cao then Cao Pi
Wei's Officers: Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, Dian Wei, Xu Zhu, Cao Ren, Cao Wei, Cao Lu, Cao Teng, Cao Song, Zhang Liao, Sima Yi, Xu Huang, Zhang He, Pang De, and Zhen Ji.
魏,曹操,曹丕。
下属,夏侯惇,夏侯渊,典韦,许诸,曹仁,曹睿,曹lu?,曹腾,曹嵩,张辽,司马懿,徐晃,张郃,庞德,甄姬。
Notable officers and or leaders during the &3 Dynasty Era& in China: Yuan Shao, He Jin, Dong Zhou, Lu Bu, and Meng Huo.
三国时期其他势力人物,袁绍,何进,董卓,吕布,孟获。
In my opinion, the story of Ma Teng, Ma Chao, Ma Dai, Pang De, and Han Sui is very entertaining. It happens in the Xi Liang province in NW China. I recommend any related readings. I know Kong-Ming.net is popular for RottK.
在我看来,马腾,马超,马岱,庞德和韩遂的故事非常有趣。发生在中国西北的西凉省。我推荐三国相关的读物,孔明网Kong-Ming.net很有人气。
Pressure& &January 05 . Posts 7320 Profile Blog #&&
ive spent 3 days downloading this.the hell
老子花了三天才下完。
&&GTR& &Celestia. January 05 . Posts 33052 Profile Blog #&&
think if you assign a higher political officer to upgrade, the time taken is much shorter.
did you put a silo next to the farms as well?
用高级内政人物来升级非常快,你有在农田旁边起储仓没?
FragKrag& &United States. January 05 . Posts 10556 Profile Blog #&&
Zhang Fei & Zhao Yun are by far the fucking best characters.
张飞赵云算个屁的最强武将。
mindspike&& Canada. January 05 . Posts 1765 Profile Blog #&&
A movie based on part of the RoTK saga is coming out from John Woo (Face/Off) called Red Cliff.
In the early third century, the land of Wu is invaded by the warlord Cao Cao and his million soldiers. The ruler of Wu, Sun Quan, calls on the rival warlord Liu Bei for help, but their two armies are still badly outnumbered. However, the Wu strategist Zhou Yu sees that Cao Cao's army is unused to battling on the sea, which may just give them a chance if they can exploit this weakness properly.
有部吴宇森拍的三国电影《赤壁》。
剧情介绍:公元三世纪初期,吴地遭到了军阀曹操和他的百万大军的侵袭。吴国国君孙权向对头刘备求助,但他们两方的军队心存隔阂。经管如此,吴国军事家周瑜发现了曹操的军队不适应水战,让他们有了反败为胜的机会。
haduken& &Australia. January 05 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
Liu Bei is suppose to be the a descedent of the Han Dynasty's ruling Liu family (it's very very doubtful tho) since the lineage of Han is very broken, even the two major phase East Han and West Han are ruled by leaders that are not directly related to eachother but all bear the name of Liu.
刘备据说是汉室后裔,但很值得怀疑。虽然都姓刘,但两汉的统治者其实跟他没什么关系。
I haven't read anywhere that Sun Quan's clan is related to Sun Tzu or any other notables. They were basically a group of nobles and local clanmens that control the rich and prosperous Wu region which encompass the modern day Nanjing, Shanghai etc (i might be off a slight bit but their captain is in Nanjing, called JianKang then).
我也没发现书中孙权氏族跟孙子有什么关系。他们基本是一群控制吴地的权力财富的贵族,吴地包括现在的南京上海地区,他们的都城就在南京,那时叫建康。
Cao Cao is a masterful conquerer and political mastermind and if it wasn't for the phenomonon abilities of Liu and Sun's camps, he would have ruled China. Too bad all of his work went to shits after he died.
曹操是个十足的征服者和出色的政治家,如果不是因为刘和孙也是少有的英雄豪杰,他就能统治中国了。可惜他死后基业败坏。
Zhou Yu is a interesting character, he is extremely envious of Zhu ge liang's intellect. But his role in Red Cliff effectively delayed Cao Cao's efforts for many many years.&&
周瑜是个有趣的人物,他极度嫉妒诸葛亮的才能。不过他在赤壁的表现让曹操多年不能南下。
haduken&& Australia. January 05 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
mindspike, i thought the battle was to occur over the long river and not the sea. the idea is that Cao Cao's camp commands over a vast army that outnumbers the other two but could not bring forth their might because the river is too vast to cross together.&&
我想那场水战是发生在长江上面而不是海上,曹操的计划是率领一支比吴蜀联军都大得多的军队入侵,可是因为江面太过宽阔,兵力无法展开。
zulu_nation8& &China. January 06 . Posts 15664 Profile Blog #&&
what's red cliff's chinese translation? And I hope john woo can focus on the genius and eccentric personalities of many of its famous characters than just all action and killing like the impression I get mostly from john woo.
话说red cliff的中文翻译是什么?我希望吴宇森能着重发掘那些明星演员的个性和才华,而不是像他以前的电影那样只会打打杀杀。
Growing up I've always had this bias that the Shu were the &good& side just from the way they were portrayed and the fact I lived like less than a block away from the tao yuan san jie yi, the place where Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu took their brothers oath, in fact I think they made it into a historical attraction now, it used to be just a park with a stone that said that was the place. But for people that have read the whole book, which side did you like best and why. And is Shu portrayed as more &good& than the other nations or is that just communist mantra fed to me emphasizing camaraderie, etc, all that good stuff.
一直以来我都按书中描述的那样认为蜀是正义的一方。实际上我住的地方离“桃园三结义”只有一条街,刘备,张飞,关羽结拜为兄弟的那个地方现在成了个公园,里面摆着块刻着这事的石头。不过对于读过这书的人来说,蜀还是要比其他两个要受青睐。书中对蜀的描写总是比较“正义”,共产党的这种处理令我厌烦。
haduken& &Australia. January 06 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
Shu was portrayed favorably because of Liu's decendency from the Han throne and the fact that so many kickarse characters came from this camp. Cao's camp is suppose to be bad guy but it was really unfair when you see Cao's ingenius manipulation and how he manage to control the entire Chinese proper even after all the big setbacks he suffered. I don't think it has to do with anything with the communist but rather how the classical historian originally wrote the story and they all so how favored Liu even tho he was probably the worst leader. it probably has to do with the whole caste system and how the righteous should rule because that's how the feudal system works and rebels like caocao therefore got the badlight.
Sun i really have no comment. they could've done better if they weren't so short sighted.
蜀之所以受作者青睐是因为刘氏是汉室后裔,而且很多牛人来自蜀的阵营。曹操被看做是反面角色,但如果你仔细看书的话会发现这对他很不公平,他有着天才的掌控能力,即使他遭受了重大挫折却仍实际控制着朝廷。我不认为共产党要对这部分内容做什么处理,其实不管后世的史学家怎么描写当年事,他们都偏爱刘,即使他实际上是个最差的领袖。大概需要批判的是当时地方割据状态,有时需要强调中央集权的正当性,反对曹操这样的叛党,因此他才背上了黑锅。
btw red cliff's chinese name is chi bi 赤壁 literally red cliff -_-.
顺带一提,red cliff的中文是赤壁。
zulu aren't you from shanghai? how is it possible that the 3 bros took oath there? shanghai was a small fishing village then or probably didn't even exist.&&
你不是在上海吗?三结义的地方怎会在那?上海那时可能还没有呢。
haduken&& Australia. January 06 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
and the movie is stalled atm, because all the big name actors (andy lau etc) want to play the characters they want and won't play another LOL. i guess they are all rotk fan in heart.&&
电影开拍延期了。因为那些大牌明星,比如刘德华,个个都想扮演自己中意的角色。哈哈,我猜他们内心深处都是三国粉。
haduken& &Australia. January 06 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
the movie is going to suck ass i predict. it will be one of those blockbusters that will be hypered then bagged. just like the curse of the golden flower god that movie suck ass.&&
我估计这片得烂尾,那些所谓的重磅大片都会预算超支,延期跳票。像那个什么《满城尽带黄金甲》一样。
haduken&& Australia. January 06 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
zhu ge liang is a fucking hyprocrite as well. he basically ran the Shu state but blamed all the failures on Liu's son. -_-. Ppl give him credit for being a master stragetigist (hmm is that a word?) but he is really just a show pony who rely on tricks rather than really out smart his opponent. Shu state has a natural barrier that blocks it from the rest of China and the plains of modern Sichuan and Hunan is incredily fertile. how the fuck did he think it was wise to attack Cao out of that. if he could've just build up and absorb the tribes to the west, he would've own Cao in 20 years. in the end i think his opponent just got used to him. its like nada or boxer with their all in and s. his opponent just say fuck that, imma gonna contain you then hes fucked lol.&&
诸葛亮TMD也是个伪君子。他基本上自己一人操控着整个蜀国却把所有的失败推到刘的儿子身上。人们给他个天才军师的称号,但他其实只是个比他的对手更喜欢故弄玄虚的花架子。蜀地有着天然的屏障防止外部入侵,今天的四川和湖南的土地在当时也非常肥沃,他怎么会傻到要去讨伐曹操?如果他能巩固西部并吸收那些少民部族,二十年内就可以灭曹操。我想最后他的对手都摸透了他那一套了,就像nada和boxer那样。(玩星际的筒子不会不知道这两人吧),他们会大喊:“少TM来这套,老子就把你包围了怎样。”于是他就这么悲剧了,哈。
zulu_nation8&& China. January 06 . Posts 15664 Profile Blog #&&
I lived in 涿县, a small town near beijing when i was little for a couple years, it was there the oath took place
我还小的时候曾在涿县住过几年,一个距离北京的小镇。桃园结义的地方。
red cliff then is the battle where they have sun jian chain up all his wooden boats then the shu fired flame arrows at them causing them all to light up right, and he had to wait for the right wind too.
赤壁是发生战斗的地方,他们让孙坚把他的木船用锁链连起来,蜀国从右翼用火箭点燃了船只,所以他要等待右风。(无语。。。)
So you don't think zhuge liang is the best planner/strategist in san guo? I don't know the story well enough but he pulled off a lot of brilliant tactics, the people I know who have read the books say his fault is that he won't give up control and is too bossy, but otherwise hes the smartest person in san guo.&&
你不认为诸葛亮是三国里最好的参谋家?我不是很清楚故事情节,但他应该贡献了很多妙计。我认识的读过这书的人都说他的败笔在于他事必躬亲不肯下放权力,否则他就是三国里最聪明的人了。
&&haduken& &Australia. January 06 . Posts 6155 Profile Blog #&&
yeah i regard him as a exceptional in terms of tactics and he was very influencial in Liu's early phase by making Liu a small contender into a real contender but his later decisions are shocking and i think Liu's camp is not as blood-tight as most ppl think. the fiction version of sanguo portray them as a group of comrades that are flawed by human emotions while not giving enough credit for cao's genius work, cao pretty much took care of all the powerful groups to start the san guo stand off.
he should have either took over Shu or help Liu's son better. either way he shouldn't outright attack Cao Cao. Most ppl give him too much credit because of his 出师表
我认同他是个富于战术计谋的人才并且在刘备初期发家时发挥了重大作用。但他后期的决策让人大跌眼镜。而且我认为刘备阵营并非是像人们想的那样的家臣体系。小说中描述的他们更像是一群志同道合的同志,充满了激情,因为在曹操那里欲求不满,所以投奔刘备麾下。三国里的曹操是很注重各路群雄的。
他要是不能更好地辅佐刘的儿子,就该自己接过蜀国的大权。不管怎样他都不该去讨伐曹操。大部分人对他的赞誉都缘于《出师表》。
GTR& &Celestia. January 06 . Posts 33052 Profile Blog #&&
Liu Shan was pretty much a dumb shit, but Kongming was that dumb too, not to take over his control or something.
刘禅很二,但孔明也很二,不搞个谋朝篡位什么的。
Diude& &Canada. January 06 . Posts 124 Profile #&&
I used to play the japanese version years ago (Sangokushi 7-9) its just awesome
我玩过日文版的三国志7到9,很不错。
oneofthem& &January 06 . Posts 6349 Profile Blog #&&
it is not the communist mantra, it is the traditional dynastic mantra of legitimate hereditary rule. the bloodline ruler that is supposedly favored by heaven is liu bei, and he has some typical traits associated witht eh idealistic emperor guy. etc etc. the whole thing reads like heroic irony, if such a thing exists.&&
这不是来自共产党的治史立场,而是中国历来传统上对世袭统治的偏向性。刘备的王室血统被认为是受到上天眷顾的,而且他还有一些据说是作为王者的身体特征。诸如此类,都是夸大其词而已。如果这种事情真的存在。我也不用这么辛苦啦。
GTR&& Celestia. January 07 . Posts 33052 Profile Blog #&&
Does anyone know the formula for collecting AP?
有人知道增加AP的公式吗?
TheHelloGram&& Singapore. January 07 . Posts 16 Profile #&&
I tried searching online for ROTK XI but i cant find it . Anyone know where i can download a free version of it? It sounds intrestomg and i wanna get my hands on it .&&
我试图上网搜索三国志11,但失败了。谁给个免费下载地址?这游戏似乎很有趣的样子,我想入手。
花了80年通关无压力{:soso_e151:}我用的是孙权
虚实对鬼斗无加成效果,用曹操,如果速推,10几年统一是非常正常的,曹操手下的平均水准最高,中后期3,4条线同时推进都没太大问题&
要我说最多25年就统一了。上面老外说诸葛的神算+庞统的连环+马谡的百出NB的确不假,不过我有更绝的:曹操的虚实+张角的鬼斗+荀攸的百出,这7格范围的超级杀伤你试试就知道为什么能25年统一了,说不定更快我保守了&
会死的...病逝的一般也就比历史上多个3-5年的寿命,死于非命的那就说不定了!&
80年人都死了——所以我认为那里面的设计不合理,英雄竟然不会老死&
你的头像是谁啊?&
秽亡梦 发表于
花了80年通关无压力我用的是孙权
你头像的萝莉是谁啊
不知道楼主有没有完过。两个技能跟中文版译得一个不同,一个相同
捕缚:击破敌部队时必定抓获无“血路”保护,无“强运”和无良马的武将
百出:使用任何计略只消耗一点气力&
本帖最后由 cym887 于
16:53 编辑 龙腾网
trytrytry 发表于
你头像的萝莉是谁啊龙腾网
那是个正太啊 你这baga龙腾网
话说三国志12什么时候出来
最新消息,快的话年底&
不会吧,是个正太?太邪恶了&
他要是正太我就是女王&
三国志11,不是我说,做的实在是太变态,初期扩张没什么问题,到中期敌人硬不说,而且内部总在出问题。玩的是赤壁之后刘备崛起。
想挑战难度就在新野死磕CC,反推许昌,宛。找机会下长沙等荆南四城,灭刘表,孙坚&
207刘备简单点就开局收诸葛亮后搬家永安,后进攻西属刘璋,张鲁,汉中易守难攻,成都有一定钱粮下长安,长安三关一港,三片土地全建市场加造币,再把糜竺富豪叫过来,钱就用不完了坚守潼关,攻西北三城等实力雄厚&
没玩过三国志的飘过
那个right wind。是不是说正确的风向或者是合适的风向?右风......
否则也太诡异了&
我也没玩过,但光荣的东西应该是不错的龙腾网
大航海时代有段时间很迷 心爱的李华梅啊~~
@worinima131 白木行久&
。。 那个追随她的日本人叫什么名字来着????
我玩的是4代威力加强版。。当初最爱吧各种人物拉去干体力活锻炼肉搏能力。。&
三国志11威力加强版,45年统一全国,用的刘备。龙腾网
大航海时代4和4加强都不错,不过缺点是吧核心的资金部分搞的太简单了。剧情还是很赞的。
newhby 发表于
三国志11威力加强版,45年统一全国,用的刘备。龙腾网
大航海时代4和4加强都不错,不过缺点是吧核心的资金部分搞 ...
说起来当初为了记下所有的补给点和宝物 ,特意买了地图和小本
trytrytry 发表于
说起来当初为了记下所有的补给点和宝物 ,特意买了地图和小本龙腾网
我是窗口化+记事本。玩了N年,鲨鱼幼苗就打到过屈指可数的几次。
好吧,从来没有通关
啊 翻译这篇可不只是谈游戏的说
正文里还有额外的东西。。
都不许给我报个通关时间就路过了{:soso__:}龙腾网
从3-11全通的飘过
我现在玩的是全人物解锁的自定义剧情,时间设为公元252年。我创建的新主公和其他手下已经占领了中国北方大部。我艰难地解决了占据荆州的刘备,太硬了。还有孙策,我处决了他爸,液!还有刘延,是个恐怖分子,几乎打不了,除非你有超多的粮食和兵力。龙腾网
LZ,我想你写错字了,刘延应是刘焉,刘璋的老头子
刘璋就兽王,大招晕4秒!~&
哦 应该是 果然高手&
一直以来我都按书中描述的那样认为蜀是正义的一方。实际上我住的地方离“桃园三结义”只有一条街,刘备,张飞,关羽结拜为兄弟的那个地方现在成了个公园,里面摆着块刻着这事的石头。不过对于读过这书的人来说,蜀还是要比其他两个要受青睐。书中对蜀的描写总是比较“正义”,共产党的这种处理令我厌烦。
---------------
啊哈。三国演义成书时间已经有TG的处理了。可以据此写一本穿越的书
先支持trytrytry!
小说中描述的他们更像是一群志同道合的同志,充满了激情,因为在曹操那里欲求不满,所以投奔刘备麾下。龙腾网
——————————————————————————————
这句震撼到我了。
……元让叔,您老在曹操那里待得还满意吗……&
同感同感,刚看到时我很彷徨,这应怎么回复才好?还记得上一次一个老外问的三国问题吗?“刘备和孙尚香的婚姻有婚姻代沟吗?”老外的想法永远让人有惊喜&
我就知道只要是乃们一定会留意到的&
卑鄙的用了古代武将+自创满点武将的路过~~~
哥创了个满点女武将
取名叫:毛泽西&
现在正边上龙腾边窗口玩呢~~~~~玩的是英雄集结~~~~
我到现在没事做都在玩三国九,武将用纯技能杀伤的画面真是热血
推荐至首页
其实我觉得这篇应该上首页
有三国超级玩家玩过三国九加强版的那个自创剧本吗?那个刘备在江陵四边是敌人的那个自创剧本,有人能不金手指打得过最强难度的吗?
本帖最后由 浪漫的破布 于
18:28 编辑
三国11糟糕透了……龙腾网
好吧,这么说不公平,从9开始就没有耐心在玩这个游戏了
儿时曾经把南梦宫的《霸王大陆》熬到游戏时间结束,不舍得就这样结束游戏的感觉
还记得MD上玩三国三和SFC上玩三国四那种冲击感,真是太美了啊╮(╯▽╰)╭
FC上三国一的哪该死的片假名还是什么让我烦躁死了,还好电软有中文翻译,类似的还有《水浒传》(?)
我十跟十一都可以接受,11的耐玩性较大一些。&
从三国三开始全玩过,我个人认为三国五,三国九和三国十一是经典,其他的都差一点&
肯定喜欢10的,不喜欢11的肯定喜欢10,反过来也是这样&
接触电脑没多久我就迷上了8,后来对战喜欢玩9,一个人像玩RPG那样玩10,到11以后就没多大精力玩游戏了,至于12,我一直是盼星星盼月亮地等着,不过网上是各种虚假消息,大概是不出了。
11里单挑是个亮点,平衡性倒是不好,看诸葛亮、曹操那逆天特技...
同感,还有,城市内政的排列组合也很有趣&
要是做一个骑砍那样的就好了。貌似骑砍没有三国mod。罗马全战的mod做的蛮经典,就是剧情太······。
必需得是战团,火与剑骑马冲锋一个民兵都可以干掉你啊&
去下个骑砍玩吧。符合你的胃口。&
我觉得武将单挑应做成马头对冲的形态,这才符合真正战阵单挑的实际情况&
没玩过......
没玩过,不评价!
玩的时候马谡企图拐走诸葛 结果诸葛说 对不起我已经有刘备大人了
吓得我差点撞键盘龙腾网
---------------------------------
看见讨论刘备的 作为正史刘备粉有一种说不清的感觉 话说三国志(陈寿)有没有英文版