fel-gel infusedd weapon.avi是什么附魔幻象

Fel-Infused - Spell - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
Really cool and if you read what it does it's quite helpful. I got it from the lowbie mobs that Deivijs mentioned. Quite random though, confused the heck out of me when my character and pet transformed into a demonic-esque being, which prompted me to get the name of the buff and come here :D
Pretty sweet buff, was doing archeology surveying in mannoroc coven and kill a succubus mob and got this debuff, stacked it til I transformed, I was regening 6k hp every 3 seconds at level 85 and the crit increase was sweet as well
= Pure awesome
Awesome pre-pull buff for the first few pulls in an instance. Is competing with the dps such a bad thing once in a while. :P
For you hunters out there:your pet's transformation model will be much larger than yours for some reason. it's pretty neat!(used undead hunter with cat)
I was so confused when I got this buff. My warlock had just hit level 30 so I thought I had unknowingly trained some insane new 4.1 warlock mechanic.
I wonder.... couldn't you use this amazing buff for raiding?see,if you have atleast a lvl 21 guild, then you will have the have a group, will travel summoning spell.Simply let a dude go inside a raid til he is infront of a boss, then let the other 9/24 people go and kill the mobs that give you this buff until they have 4 stacks of felblood.then, the person in the raid can start summoning everyone and the raid can start buffing each other with their usual buffs. then when they can click accept, they kill the last mob for the buff(you only need 5 stacks), and directly accept. Once everybody is inside the raid they can charge the boss and start with heroism/bloodlust directly and have a +25% crit and a +40% haste buff+ a 5% hp buff every 3 sec.I think this would work, as long as the raid group stands as close to each other as possible so they all get a stack of felblood when they kill a mob. it could greatly help with the dps in a raid.
Not only does this buff transform you but also your hunter pet. I imagine it works for other pets as well but I haven't tested it.
For all you goblins out there, try mixing this with
from the edge of a ledge(no rhyme intended). It looks cool.
I was killing Burning Blades to get the Burning Ears and this spell kept happening to me. Why? I'm a blood elf hunter, is there a way that i can use this spell on command?
Warlock minions can also get this buff, even though they're already demons.
My level 9 druid got this after killing a warlock's pet during a quest. Is it random or can i plan obtaining this?
I was killing some on my demonology warlock and I was in demon form and then I ran out of demonic furry and stayed as a demon. Took me a few seconds to realize why.
hunter pets also can transform into a demon (I've submitted a screenshot)
Fel-InfusedInstantTarget becomes a Demon. &While transformed, demonic energies heal the caster and increase the chance to gain critical strikes with all attacks.
Fel-InfusedRegenerate 5% of maximum health every 3 seconds. &Chance to critically hit increased by 25%.1 minute remaining
Duration1 minute
SchoolShadow
Mechanicn/a
Dispel typen/a
GCD categoryn/a
Range0 yards (Self)
Cast timeInstant
Cooldownn/a
GCD0 seconds
Effect #1Apply Aura: Change Model&()
Effect #2Apply Aura: Mod Total Health Regen %Value: 5% every 3 seconds
Effect #3Apply Aura: Mod Crit Chance % - AllValue: 25%
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
The higher the quality the better!
Be sure to read the
if you haven't before.
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&Item Level 100Binds to Battle.net accountUse: Requires Level 100
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
to add your comment.
Be sure to read the
if you haven't before.
to submit a screenshot.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
and get started.&Item Level 700Binds when picked upShoulderCloth108 Armor+241 Intellect+361 Stamina+160 Critical Strike&(0.40%&@&L110)+160 Haste&(0.43%&@&L110)Durability 85 / 85Sell Price: 24 15 47
Players can win this item when selecting the following class specializations:
This item is part of the following transmog set:
for quicker reply.
to add your comment.
Be sure to read the
if you haven't before.
to submit a screenshot.
and get started.&分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效Fel Infused - Legion Invasion Cloth Armor下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Fel Infused - Legion Invasion Cloth Armor扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 water infused cream 的文章

随机推荐