heavy metal 杂志machines怎么玩不了

以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
葡萄牙文 - 巴西
名稱: Heavy Metal Machines
類型: , , , , , ,
發行日期: 2017 年 01 月 31 日
開發人員的訊息:
為何要使用搶先體驗這種模式?
&We are launching Heavy Metal Machines in early access right now because we want to bring more players into the game. We had been running a Closed Beta for a year now on steam, and we believe that, thanks to all the feedback and efforts of our Community, the game is now ready to be played by a larger audience.
Therefore the decision to go into Early Access was made, we'd like to get everyone's input into the state of the game and how can we make it better for the players.&
這個遊戲的搶先體驗時間大概會持續多久?
&We plan to have the game in Early Access for around 6 months.&
完整版與搶先體驗版在計畫上有何不同?
&The current Heavy Metal Machines experience is pretty close to what the core game play of the final product will be. That said, we have a lot of features planned to be added.For starters, we will be consistently releasing new characters, so the finished version will have a larger pool.Along the road inside Early Access we will be adding multiple features that help with the competitive side of Heavy Metal Machines, those include but are not limited to:Custom Lobby: So you can play against another specific team of players.Meta-changing characters: We plan to be revisiting balance and adding new fun ways to compete in the Arena regularly.We also have things planned for improving how much fun you can have inside HMM, these will include different game modes, fully custom lobbies so you can change the rules of the game and more.In the end, it is a matter of maturity of the game in itself. The idea is that we will have a more complete, polished game that will have a wider array of things that you can do inside it, suiting to each player's wants and needs. Right now we have just the core game play.&
目前的搶先體驗版本發展情況如何?
&Right now we have the core experience that one can expect from Heavy Metal Machines. There's a Matchmaking system that will match you against other players, balancing the skill levels on both teams. Then you will compete inside the Arena on our main Game Mode - Deliver the bomb. There is already an early - functional - version of the Voice chat and Party/Group features, those will be improved along the road.
Expanded features that are close to ready include an account and machine progression system, daily missions and playing solo or in Party against the A.I. The in-game cosmetic store is also ready, and can be accessed directly from the menu.&
遊戲售價在搶先體驗期間前後會有所變動嗎?
&The game is and will always be free to play. During Early Access you can buy the exclusive Founder's packs that will be gone once we officially launch - Buying the packs is not a requirement for playing.
We sell cosmetic - virtual - items for the machines and to customize how the game looks, never how it plays. This means we will never sell “pay to win” items that have a direct impact on game play.&
在開發遊戲時,您打算如何與社群互動?
&We have dedicated Community Managers whose sole job is taking care of the Community. We will constantly be interacting on our dedicated
and , hosting discussions on specific features that we want your input on, and more than that, we will be listening and communicating accordingly.Our Community Team will ensure that your feedback is passed along to the development team, and this will be a two way conversation. We want to regularly provide feedback on what we are doing and how, so everyone can be on the same page.&
不支援 繁體中文
本產品尚未對您目前所在的地區語言提供支援。在購買請先行確認目前所支援的語言。
執行 Heavy Metal Machines
Free to Play
02 月 8 日
That's it, you read it correctly. For a limited time we're doubling your XP and Fame gains for matches you play inside Heavy Metal Machines.Starting today [08/02] until Sunday [12/02] you'll be receiving a 100% bonus in those gains. This will work under specific times that have been defined with each individual server in mind, which are:South AmericaWednesday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTThursday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTFriday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTSaturday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTSunday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTNorth AmericaWednesday: 8pm until 01am ESTThursday: 8pm until 01am ESTFriday: 8pm until 01am ESTSaturday: 8pm until 01am ESTSunday: 8pm until 01am ESTEuropeThursday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETFriday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETSaturday: 16:00 until 00:00 CETSunday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETPlease note that even if the times have been fragmented here, the Double gains will be active in all servers at all times listed above. So the actual time frame for each server is bigger than what is listed. We just broke down into optimal play times for each server.We hope that you enjoy this event and keep on rocking inside HMM with us.- Harkness, your Community Manager.
02 月 7 日
Hey folks, we wanted to make you received this warm welcome from us to our Open Beta.ServersBesides the issues I covered in my other announcement -
- we've also heard some questions about servers. Currently we have
those in Brazil, for South America. In the US, for North America, and in the Netherlands, for Europe.This means that if you're playing too far out of those servers, the high latency/ping can affect you negatively - with disconnects or lag - fear not, we're already studying possible new places to bring more servers online.As always, keep on rocking!Harkness.
在討論區回報錯誤並留下對於此遊戲的意見
關於此遊戲
The fast-paced, action-packed car battle you were waiting for.
The apocalypse is over, only Heavy Metal Machines remain. Welcome to a world of madness, mayhem and relentless destruction where you will put survival of the fittest to the test, decimating your enemies just to survive.
Be insane, be very, very insane! With games of 4 vs 4, competitors from all over the world, you will never run out of death-defying stunts. Choose your character, pick a skin and make your own personal angel of destruction on four wheels. In this world, boldness is all that counts.
N just pure adrenaline. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to destroy the enemy and deliver the bomb, not letting anything get in your way.
Do you have what it takes?
最低:作業系統: Windows 7 or Newer處理器: 2.0 GHz Dual core記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體圖像: Intel Graphics HD 4000 or Nvidia GT 620DirectX: 版本:9.0網路: 寬頻網際網路連線儲存空間: 4 GB 可用空間音效卡: Required
建議配備:作業系統: Windows 7 or Newer處理器: 2.3+ GHz Quad core記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體圖像: Nvidia GTX 650 or Radeon HD 6770DirectX: 版本:9.0網路: 寬頻網際網路連線儲存空間: 4 GB 可用空間音效卡: Required
Copyright (C) 2017 o Hoplon o All rights reserved.
(309 篇評論)
全部&(393)
好評&(319)
全部&(393)
Steam 購買&(309)
序號啟動&(84)
全部語言&(393)
您的語言&(1)
最值得參考
1 篇評論符合上述篩選條件
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
評論讀取中…
無其它評論符合上述篩選條件
調整上方的篩選條件以檢視其它評論
評論讀取中…
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁分类学习站点
Heavy Metal Machine
所属专辑: Citi Performing Art
演唱人:The Smashing Pumpkins
来源 From:
If I were aliveIf I were realWould you surviveWhat would you feelHeavy metalHeavy metal machineHeavy metalHeavy metal machineAs sentimentalAs our broken dreamsLet me die for rock n' rollLet me die to save my soulLet me die let me dieRock n' rollLet the world forgive the pastLet all the girls kiss the boys at lastLet me go let me goRock n' rollHeavy metalHeavy metal machineHeavy metalA heavy metal machineWe're the metalIn their metal machinesHeavy metalHeavy metal machineIf I were deadWould my records sellCould you even tellIs it just as wellHeavy metalHeavy metal machineIt's elementalTo all the rust it bringsHeavy metalHeavy metal machineLet me die for rock n' rollLet me die and save my soulLet me go let me goRock n' rollLet the world forgive the pastLet all the girls kiss the boys at lastLet me go let me goRock n' rollHeavy metalHeavy metal machineHeavy metalA heavy metal machineWe're the metalIn their droning schemesHeavy metalHeavy metal machineWill I surviveIs it up to meCould you understandThat it's not yours to keepHeavy metalHeavy metal machine
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&TheSmashingPumpkins简介碎南瓜乐队组建时间:1988,国籍:美国,乐队成员有主唱兼吉他手billycorganjamesiha(吉他)d'arcywretzky(贝司)jimmychamberlin(鼓手),乐队风格是alternativepop/rock(另类流行/摇滚)。&乐队介绍</...
The Smashing Pumpkins专辑列表
The Smashing PumpkinsHeavy Metal Machine歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Heavy Metal Machines
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 31 Jan, 2017
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We are launching Heavy Metal Machines in early access right now because we want to bring more players into the game. We had been running a Closed Beta for a year now on steam, and we believe that, thanks to all the feedback and efforts of our Community, the game is now ready to be played by a larger audience.
Therefore the decision to go into Early Access was made, we'd like to get everyone's input into the state of the game and how can we make it better for the players.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We plan to have the game in Early Access for around 6 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The current Heavy Metal Machines experience is pretty close to what the core game play of the final product will be. That said, we have a lot of features planned to be added.For starters, we will be consistently releasing new characters, so the finished version will have a larger pool.Along the road inside Early Access we will be adding multiple features that help with the competitive side of Heavy Metal Machines, those include but are not limited to:Custom Lobby: So you can play against another specific team of players.Meta-changing characters: We plan to be revisiting balance and adding new fun ways to compete in the Arena regularly.We also have things planned for improving how much fun you can have inside HMM, these will include different game modes, fully custom lobbies so you can change the rules of the game and more.In the end, it is a matter of maturity of the game in itself. The idea is that we will have a more complete, polished game that will have a wider array of things that you can do inside it, suiting to each player's wants and needs. Right now we have just the core game play.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Right now we have the core experience that one can expect from Heavy Metal Machines. There's a Matchmaking system that will match you against other players, balancing the skill levels on both teams. Then you will compete inside the Arena on our main Game Mode - Deliver the bomb. There is already an early - functional - version of the Voice chat and Party/Group features, those will be improved along the road.
Expanded features that are close to ready include an account and machine progression system, daily missions and playing solo or in Party against the A.I. The in-game cosmetic store is also ready, and can be accessed directly from the menu.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The game is and will always be free to play. During Early Access you can buy the exclusive Founder's packs that will be gone once we officially launch - Buying the packs is not a requirement for playing.
We sell cosmetic - virtual - items for the machines and to customize how the game looks, never how it plays. This means we will never sell “pay to win” items that have a direct impact on game play.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We have dedicated Community Managers whose sole job is taking care of the Community. We will constantly be interacting on our dedicated
and , hosting discussions on specific features that we want your input on, and more than that, we will be listening and communicating accordingly.Our Community Team will ensure that your feedback is passed along to the development team, and this will be a two way conversation. We want to regularly provide feedback on what we are doing and how, so everyone can be on the same page.&
Play Heavy Metal Machines
Free to Play
Recent updates
8 February
That's it, you read it correctly. For a limited time we're doubling your XP and Fame gains for matches you play inside Heavy Metal Machines.Starting today [08/02] until Sunday [12/02] you'll be receiving a 100% bonus in those gains. This will work under specific times that have been defined with each individual server in mind, which are:South AmericaWednesday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTThursday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTFriday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTSaturday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTSunday 19:00 until 00:00 BRSTNorth AmericaWednesday: 8pm until 01am ESTThursday: 8pm until 01am ESTFriday: 8pm until 01am ESTSaturday: 8pm until 01am ESTSunday: 8pm until 01am ESTEuropeThursday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETFriday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETSaturday: 16:00 until 00:00 CETSunday: 16:00 until 22:00 CETPlease note that even if the times have been fragmented here, the Double gains will be active in all servers at all times listed above. So the actual time frame for each server is bigger than what is listed. We just broke down into optimal play times for each server.We hope that you enjoy this event and keep on rocking inside HMM with us.- Harkness, your Community Manager.
7 February
Hey folks, we wanted to make you received this warm welcome from us to our Open Beta.ServersBesides the issues I covered in my other announcement -
- we've also heard some questions about servers. Currently we have
those in Brazil, for South America. In the US, for North America, and in the Netherlands, for Europe.This means that if you're playing too far out of those servers, the high latency/ping can affect you negatively - with disconnects or lag - fear not, we're already studying possible new places to bring more servers online.As always, keep on rocking!Harkness.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
The fast-paced, action-packed car battle you were waiting for.
The apocalypse is over, only Heavy Metal Machines remain. Welcome to a world of madness, mayhem and relentless destruction where you will put survival of the fittest to the test, decimating your enemies just to survive.
Be insane, be very, very insane! With games of 4 vs 4, competitors from all over the world, you will never run out of death-defying stunts. Choose your character, pick a skin and make your own personal angel of destruction on four wheels. In this world, boldness is all that counts.
N just pure adrenaline. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to destroy the enemy and deliver the bomb, not letting anything get in your way.
Do you have what it takes?
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 or NewerProcessor: 2.0 GHz Dual coreMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Intel Graphics HD 4000 or Nvidia GT 620DirectX: Version 9.0Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: Required
Recommended:OS: Windows 7 or NewerProcessor: 2.3+ GHz Quad coreMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GTX 650 or Radeon HD 6770DirectX: Version 9.0Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: Required
Copyright (C) 2017 o Hoplon o All rights reserved.
Mostly Positive
(309 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(319)
Negative&(74)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(309)
Key Activations&(84)
All Languages&(393)
Your Languages&(171)
Display As:
Most Helpful
147 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 heavy metal lover 的文章

随机推荐