party panic steam怎么和steam好友联机游戏

【XY小源&Z小驴】PartyPanic 反斗大派对 半年没玩 出新模式了耶_土豆_高清视频在线观看上传时间:
【小熙&屌德斯】欢乐派对PartyPanic 搞笑兄妹二人组花样作死大赛我们怎么那么好笑!
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩优酷/OyuanOyuan
土豆/XYyuanyuan/
粉丝:2592
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
【XY小源&Z小驴】PartyPanic 反斗大派对
还有这么多模式 鬼畜大乱斗
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: Party Panic
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jul, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&I've been working on Party Panic since December 2015 as a solo developer, and while it's already a very solid experience, I'd like to make it the best game I possibly can.
Early Access will help me build a community and get invaluable feedback from the players to assist in refining the game into something even more crazy and fun.
Early Access proceeds will go right back into funding development towards a final release.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Party Panic will be in Early Access until it is complete.
This should be sometime in Q1 2017!&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version of Party Panic will play very similarly to the Early Access version, but just with more content, refinement, and polish!
There will be roughly 10 additional minigames added (totalling 25), complete AI with difficulty levels, online play, additional languages, and achievements!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&In it's current state, Party Panic already feels like a complete and relatively polished local-multiplayer party game.
At the core of Party Panic is the &Party& game mode.
In this mode you compete with your friends (or against the AI) in rapid-fire crazy minigames.
Each minigame has a unique objective, and the better you do the more points you'll score.
The first player to reach 5000 points wins!
In addition you can also race through the brutal obstacle course
game mode that is the Gauntlet.
Can you survive?!&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
The base price of Party Panic will stay the same throughout it's lifetime.
It will never increase, but it will go on sale from time to time!
Party Panic is already loaded with content,
but will be priced so that the game is worth what you're paying for.
All additional content, updates, and patches will be included in the base price.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&If people are really liking a specific game mode or mechanic in a specific minigame I can expand on those ideas, If people don't like something I can toss it, but the only way to know these things is to get it in the hands of players.
Direct community discussion is the best way to approach this final step of refinement and iteration.
All the user feedback received will help shape the game into something greater.
In addition to user feedback, getting more people playing the game helps me track down obscure bugs, and gameplay analytics allow me to get a closer look at how the game is doing and which modes are most popular.
All feedback is good feedback.
Let me know your thoughts on the game on the Party Panic discussions forum here on steam!&
Party Panic requires a controller to play
Buy Party Panic
Recent updates
20 December, 2016
With this update Party Panic now has true online multiplayer! You can now join any public games and play against random people on the internet! Rooms are sorted automatically, so the first rooms to show up will have the best connection. Party Panic still has a quite small playerbase, so oftentimes there may not be anyone else looking for a game, but at least you can now try :)NOTE: Party Panic uses direct connections between players for online multiplayer, limited only by their individual speeds. Your experience playing online may vary depending on the hosts and all connected players internet speeds. There's also a few new minigames bringing the total up to 23.
The new minigames are: Spike Scramble Present Panic Ruined Ruins Spooky ShootoutSee below for a full list of notes since the last announcement. Update notes
Modified the online room browser.
There is now a toggle (X) between Public games waiting to start (anyone can join these games) or Private games (only people on your friends list). Fixed some bugs with joining public games. Added some simple communication options in the &Waiting for players& menu, allowing you to communicate with everyone else in the lobby. New Minigame (#23) - Spooky Shootout! Ghosts are haunting the house, shoot as many of them as you can to get points! Fixed a bug where Ruined Ruins totems were spawned in at the wrong locations Fixed a bug where AI crosshairs (Crumbling Tiles, Lava Blocks) were not finding a valid target and would not move. Fixed a bug where AI crosshairs would only spawn in head hazards at the center of the screen. Adjusted the AI for Chicken Chase. New Minigame (#22) - Ruined Ruins!
Mash the attack button as fast as you can to smash ancient goober totems.
RIP your fingers. New Minigame (#21) - Present Panic!
Get in the holiday spirit by throwing presents at houses!
Aim carefully as you only get points for hitting the front door, and lose points for hitting cars! Added a santa hat. New Minigame (#20)- Spike Scramble!
Don't get squished by the falling spikes.
Use the shadows to find safety! Added a 'Screenshake' setting in the options menu.
Turn this off to disable all screenshake effects (was requested by a player)For more info and previous patch notes see the forum thread //Dylan
23 November, 2016
Party Panic now has 20 minigames!!
Check out all the recent updates below! Update notes for [11/23/2016]
All minigames now last 45 seconds (previously 30 seconds)
- This was the most common feedback I was receiving about the game.
Lots of people enjoyed the 30 second minigames, but a lot of people also felt like the games were over just a little bit too soon.
15 seconds doesn't
like a lot, but surprisingly it does make the minigames feel like they have a lot more substance to them.
After testing internally for the last few weeks I'm really happy with how 45 second games feel.
All minigames have been adjusted (scores, difficulties, etc) accordingly. New Minigame - Hot Hurdles!
Jump over the spinning spikes and stay alive. Time your jumps just right and you might not die! New Minigame - Slippery Sprint!
Run to the finish in this slippery race.
If you're not careful you'll go sliding off the edge! Modified the AI in Minigame - Chicken Chase.
Modified the game so there are more chickens, they are a little easier to grab.
You can also steal chickens from other players goals now! Fixed a bug where Whacky Whale would spawn crates while waiting for a player to connect (when playing online).
This would cause an wall of crates to pile up which you could not get past. Added level bounds in Minigame - Candy Brawl Modified Balloon Busters so that not all walls have spikes.
Fixed missing fence colliders in Minigame - Ghost Chasers Fixed a bug in online play where if you start a second party after playing through the first, players would see bots with different colours/hats Fixed a bug in local play where players (2,3,4) would
be assigned the incorrect colour.
(Would show &blue&, player would not be &blue&, etc) Fixed a bug where joining an online game would sometimes fail leaving you stuck at the &waiting for players& screenFor more info and previous patch notes see the forum thread //Dylan
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Party Panic is a crazy online and local-multiplayer party game.
Compete against your friends in 15+ rapid fire minigames, or race through the brutal Gauntlet. There is even a built in drinking game!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, it's stupid.
Grab your friends, pick your characters and get partying in this exciting and panic filled game! Are you ready to punch your friends in the face? Are you ready to chase exploding chickens? Are you ready to run away from stupid (and hungry) whales? Are you ready to play football with your face? If you answered yes to any of these questions you might be ready for the stupidest party game ever!Online & Local MultiplayerGrab your friends for a night of couch gaming, or play against them online! Have one friend that can't make it to your game night?
No worries, you can play with 3 local players and 1 online player!15+ crazy minigames!Over 15 unique minigames!
Run, jump, and punch your way to first place!
Fight over gems, chase exploding chickens, play football with your face!
More minigames coming in future updates (total of 25 planned)The Gauntlet Race your friends through the deadly and brutal obstacle course that is the Gauntlet.
Can you be the first to make it through the giant swinging axes, spike traps and more?Bots
Party Panic is a hoot when playing with your friends on the couch or online, but sometimes this isn't an option. Bots are available to play against, to guarantee it's always a party, even when your friends are not around!
Bots have three difficulties: Easy, Normal, and Hard.
Or turn them off completely! Silly hats! Everyone knows all great games let you wear hats.
Silly hats only.
Wear a pot on your head, become a fierce viking, or an ancient pharaoh.
Or just stick your head in a piece of bread. Whatever works.
?( ? )?Lovable (but slightly deranged) characters In Party Panic you play as a Goober.
You're a goofy goober.
I'm a goofy goober.
We're all goofy goobers.
They're a little bit crazy though (probably from all the blunt force trauma to the head.)
They like to scream randomly.
Like a lot.Built-in drinking game! Enable it while configuring your game, the party into a party. Or don't, I'm not the boss of you!Original (awesome) soundtrack Party Panic sounds like a party.
Literally.
Can I play the game alone?Yes.
The game can be played with one player against bots, although the more human players you have the more fun the game is! All the party minigames are built around 4 players so it is recommended to leave bots enabled, however you don't have to - the bots can be disabled and the game can be played with 2-4 players.
Is there online multiplayer?Yes!
(As of October 14th, 2016)More info about this here: Does it work with Steam Link, & In-home streaming?Yes.
Some users have reported getting a black screen on startup, see how to fix this here: Do I have to use a controller?No, you don't have to, but it's highly recommended.
Any usb or wireless controller+receiver should work.
If you're dead set on using a keyboard, by all means go for it.
You can customize your keyboard layout to find something that works best for you if you don't like the default keyboard configuration via the options menu. What languages?Party Panic already has support for English, Spanish, German, French, and Japanese.
More languages will be added slowly over the course of development.
If you want to see a specific language leave a message on the forums!Achievements?Soon!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
Minimum:OS: OSX 10.6+Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 14.04Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
Very Positive
(12 reviews)
(38 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(43)
Negative&(4)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(38)
Key Activations&(9)
All Languages&(47)
Your Languages&(27)
Display As:
Most Helpful
20 reviews match the filters above
( Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteThis item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Party Panic
Description
Discussions
Announcements
#text_need_flash_capsule_lrg
Autoplay videos
Unfavorite
Add to Collection
This item has been added to your .
18 May, 2016 @ 6:27am
29 Jul, 2016 @ 12:01am
Created by
Last Online 17 days ago
Everglow Interactive
(some may be hidden)
View Party Panic in the store
A lot has happened in the last few weeks, not stuff I can talk about quite yet, but there's some pretty exciting stuff in store for Party Panic!
If all goes according to plan Party Panic is still on track to enter Early Access before July is over!I've been working hard to refine things, and adding more content.
We're currently sitting at 17 minigame, a split-screen deathmatch arena, and an all new game mode - THE GAUNTLET!Can you make it through all the spike-traps, swinging axes and obstacles in this brutal obstacle course?
Hey guys, I just want to share what's been happening the last few weeks.It's been just about three weeks since Party Panic was Greenlit, and I've been working pretty tirelessly to polish things up and prepare for a release of some kind.
I'm still on track to have something out by the end of the month, but there's a few (legal) things that need to happen before I can move forward, which I'm waiting on.
I won't bore you with specifics, but it's just paperwork stuff required by Steam before going up for sale.Currently Party Panic has 15 minigames all polished and ready to go.
Some of the minigames shown in the trailer underwent complete revisions due to difficult controls, or mechanics that were not very much fun.
I'm really happy with how all the 15 minigames feel right now.
I stepped away to work on a new game mode for a few weeks and coming back to play minigames after a bit of a break was a lot of fun, even though I've played them all a thousand times already!The big thing I've been working on is a new game mode entirelly different from the &Party& mode of playing rapid fire minigames.
This new game mode is called &Deathmatch&, it's a third-person splitscreen arena where you battle your friends to the death, inspired by classics like Goldeneye 64 and Conkers Bad Fur Day.
It still needs some more work, weapons, traps and polish but I think it will be a wecome addition to Party Panic, for the times you don't feel like playing rapid fire minigames and would rather hit your friends with hammers.Check out this early video of the Deathmatch mode:
If you wanna follow development a bit closer, I'm most active on twitter and post screenshots, gifs and links to my dev stream on some days! // Dylan
What the heck is this? Party Panic is a local multiplayer mini-game roulette feature maniacal hellions called &Goobers.& Compete with your friends in this crazy arena of games and score the most points to win. You'll laugh, you'll cry, It's stupid. If you get tired of the rapid fire minigames there's other game modes too! Try out Deathmatch for a classic FPS experience, or Dungeons (coming soon) to battle hordes of monsters in a dungeon crawler. With more content and minigames on its way!Grab your friends, pick your characters and get partying in this exciting and panic filled game!Are you ready to punch your friends in the face?Are you ready to chase exploding chickens?Are you ready to run away from stupid (and hungry) whales?Are you ready to play football with your face?If you answered yes to any of these questions you might be ready for the stupidest party game ever!
Featuring: 15 silly minigames (even more coming soon!) Lovable (but slightly deranged) characters Character customization, hats! CPU Players to gaurantee it's always a party, even when your friends are not around! Game Mode: Minigame Arena Game Mode: Classic FPS Original (awesome) soundtrack Check out our website -
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
On Facebook
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Facebook page
On Twitter
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Twitter page
On Youtube
If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL.
Steam Community Group
Do you have a Steam Community group for followers of this item?
Kickstarter Project
Is your project on Kickstarter?
Indiegogo Project
Or on Indiegogo?
IndieDB Page
If your project is also on IndieDB
On Sketchfab
Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page
Party Panic has been Greenlit and is now listed in the Steam store. For the latest information, purchase options, and discussions for Party Panic, please see it on the Steam Store or in the Steam Community.
If you really, really want to, you can
to the Greenlight page. Information on this page may be out of date, since all the action has moved to the areas noted above.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam好友联机游戏 的文章

随机推荐