我们从这方面做文章 下功夫 求实效,说不顺该怎么说

请帮忙中译英以下这句话,我已向我的老板反映了你的提议,现在他有一个疑问说是万一你在目的港不能顺利清关提货的话,那我们该怎么办?你有没有什么建议给到我们?虽然我们货代说目的港那边清关提货基本是问题不大,但我们老板会有这疑虑.
「娽1Ww淎」
"I have reported your proposal to my boss and now he is wondering what we shall do if you could not pich up the goods smoothly in customs clearance at the port of destination.Do you have any suggestion for us?Although our forwarder has said there shouldn't be any problem with the customs clearance at the part of destination,yet the boss would have such a doubt."【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have reflects your proposal
to my boss, now he has a question you at the port of destination can't the smooth clearance delivery of words, that how should we do? Do you have any advice to give to us? Although our forwarder says the aim port side clearance delivery basic is not a problem, but our boss will have this doubts
I have told your suggestion to my boss, while my boss has a question that how should we do, if you can not successfully make custom clearance for picking up goods.
I've told my
about your suggestions,at
present,he has
the destination
port, how can he solve it?
have any suggestions
us?Although our bank said that there is a little
promblem of
deliver goods
at the port, our boss still
consideration.
I have told my boss about your proposal. At the moment he has an question that what should we do in case that you can not clear the goods for export and take delivery upon arrival destination. Do you ...
I have to ask my boss to reflect your proposal, now he has a question is if you in the port of destination, not the smooth clearance delivery, what should we do?Do you have any advice for us?Although our forwarder said destination port side clearance delivery...
pls show the ocean freight at
I have reported your suggestions to my supervisor. 我已向我经理报告你的建议。 However, he has some concerns. 但是他有些疑问。 He worries about the consequences should the shipment fail to get customs clearance after its a...
扫描下载二维码在家女众修行,这三个方面一定要下功夫 - 如梭网《生命的化妆》说说“改变表相最好的方法,不是在表相下功夫,一定要从内在里改革。”这句话的含义说说"改变表相最好的方法,不是在表相下功夫,一定要从内在里改革。"这句话的含义。快快 太急了
求求你们了
胡椒歌惜0379
外貌并不是最重要的,最重要的是内在的气质。
为您推荐:
我个人觉得有两重含义,第一,美容方面来说,只有从根本上解决皮肤的问题才能够真正的改变表相,因为就算你用再多的化妆品装饰脸蛋也只是戴了一张美丽的面具,总有卸下的时候,总有让人看清真面目的时候。第二,从人整体来说,对一个人的外表的评判除了表相外,还有内在。一个人是否漂亮,是否善良,更多的取决于内在涵养。真正有智慧的人是用心在看人,也是在看透人心。...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
> 乡镇干部践行群众路线要在四个方面下功夫
乡镇干部践行群众路线要在四个方面下功夫
内容预览:践行群众路线要在四个方面下功夫&&&&&&&&&& &  与广大农民群众有着最直接、最密切的联系。干部在践行群众路线上做表率、树标杆,密切干群关系,把党的路线方针执行好、贯彻好,进一步巩固和党的执政基础和执政能力,我认为,应该在以下四个方面下大力气。  一、在思想认识、改善态度上下功夫  在工作态度上下功夫,就要把农民群众当成兄弟和朋友,坚持下队与群众谈心,倾听群众的呼声,反映群众意愿。群众的抵触情绪不仅仅是因为他们的物质利益受到了损害,更有可能是因为他们的合法权益没有得到维护。言不畅,则气不顺;气不顺,则心不平。群众不满意的地方,就是工作需要改进和的地方;群众不满意的时候,就是需要改进工作,深刻反省的时候。农村工作,不仅仅是方式方法问题,更是思想态度问题。要端正对群众的态度,尊重群众,相信群众,听民声,谈民情,忧民愁,解民……&&&&你还没注册?或者没有登录?这篇文章要求至少是本站的注册会员才能阅读!&&&&
乡镇干部践行群众路线要在四个方面下功夫
乡镇干部践行群众路线要在四个方面下功夫
http://www.
提供大量的免费资料下载,如果你喜欢我们,请将我们分享给您的朋友们!
您可能喜欢以下相关文章
工作体会排行....
热门分组...

我要回帖

更多关于 下功夫还是下工夫 的文章

随机推荐