Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Nov, 2014
metacritic
Buy This War of Mine
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
29 November
Hi there, everyone!
Steam Sale is almost over! This means that voting time for Steam Awards is also running out! If you believe we deserve to get this award we would be extremely happy to get your vote!
Plus, remember that is the last chance to grab our games up to 90% OFF!
Thank you!
28 November
Czech language is available in This War of Mine!
And yes - you've guessed it - you are the ones who made it happen! Thanks to a group of really passionate people now more gamers can play This War of Mine in their native language.
Babel is still growing and you can enjoy it if you wish. .
How to install a new translation in game? It is super easy:
1. Launch the game, access Babel and refresh the list of languages.
2. Choose the language.
3. Download the translation and select it in game settings.
4. Done!
Thank you for your amazing support!
“This War of Mine is a gripping survival sim, and a great study of survival during wartime and civil collapse.”
8.4 –
“This War of Mine shows the horrors of war in a way, that we rarely can experience in a game.”
9 –
“Is this a game you want to play? No. Is it a game anyone with a beating heart should play? Yes. A million times yes. It's a longform exercise in empathy, a sobering piece of work that fills in the blanks left when all we see of war are the headshots. It's a much-needed course correct in the current shoot-first-ask-questions-never gaming landscape that supposes war is won because one supreme badguy caught a bullet through his brainstem. No: It's won when the people who lived under his boot get to go home.”
8 –
About This Game
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to surviv struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no g there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about?
Inspired by real-life events
Control your survivors and manage your shelter
Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
Previews:
This War of Mine might be the war game we need.
I was intrigued by This War of Mine's attempts to portray the consequences of war in a way that games have largely ignored in the past. The fact that the psychological and emotional challenges of living under such horrifying conditions are something you have to consider as you struggle gives me added hope that it might treat its hefty and important subject matter with the gravity and complexity that it deserves.
11bit is blazing a new thematic trail amidst the currently popular survival genre, and so far the studio seems to have something special on its hand.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Minimum:
Sound Card: Integrated
Recommended:
Processor: Processor:[/b]Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
MB, Shader Model 3.0
Sound Card: Integrated
[/list]
Minimum:
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
MB, Shader Model 3.0
(C) 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine(TM), 11 bit studios(TM), 11 bit launchpad(TM) and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.
Overwhelmingly Positive
(4,392 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(24,375 reviews)
Review Type
All&(25,228)
Positive&(24,140)
Negative&(1,088)
Purchase Type
All&(25,228)
Steam Purchasers&(24,375)
Key Activations&(853)
All Languages&(25,228)
Your Languages&(11,537)
Display As:
Most Helpful
11,197 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 this war of mine ios 的文章

随机推荐