steam游戏Heroes &heroes generals官网一开局没有备用弹药是怎么一回事?

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Heroes & Generals
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Oct, 2016
Play Heroes & Generals
Free to Play
Recent updates
18 November
Heroes & Generals is all about victory in battle and winning the war for your faction. But it is also about teamplay and forming friendships with players from all over the world.
As is the case with Sergnt and Tinx143. They have become best friends even though more than 9,000 kilometers separate them in real life. He is 32 years old, works in the army and lives in Belgium with his wife and two kids. She is 29 from South Africa and an attorney in a big law firm.
Friendships are a wondrous thing, and Sergnt and Tinx143 agreed to tell us a bit about theirs.
When did you start playing Heroes & Generals?
Sergnt: About four or five years ago
I got myself a pretty good computer, and was looking for a new game, so I Googled: “free online fps game” and Heroes & Generals seemed the most interesting. Since then, I have been addicted.
Tinx143: I have always been a gamer … ever since I was a little girl. But I had never really played a first person shooter game until one of my friends wanted me to download Heroes & Generals, so that we could play together. This was back in November 2014. Since then, I have been hooked!
How did you meet in the game?
Tinx143: After a few months of playing solo in random matches, I met a guy who introduced me to TeamSpeak and the Devil’s Brigade clan.
Sergnt: I’m not sure anymore…she suddenly appeared in TeamSpeak. At first I thought that she wasn’t going to stay long, cause it’s never easy when you’re the only female player in a bunch of 20 to 30 males. But, she kept coming back.
Tinx143: My first impressions of Sergnt was that he was the “cool” one of the group … he is always calm and collected, and always gives good “orders” during our games. I have a lot of respect for Sergnt … so much so, that I get nervous when he spawns on my vehicles…and then he makes me laugh so much, that sometimes I crash and blow us both up.
And how did you end up being friends outside Heroes & Generals?
Sergnt: Well, we just started talking. She lives in a country where I have been in the past for my work and I loved it there. So it was a good talking point in the beginning. After a while I looked her up on Facebook and sent her a friend request and she accepted.
Tinx143: During our matches, Sergnt would make me laugh … once I was camping in a bush, waiting for an unsuspecting enemy to cross my path, when I turned around and there was Sergnt sitting right next to me, staring at me! I got such a fright, I shot at him and ran away! Between our matches, we would chat about the game and real-life stuff in general. Later, he added me on Facebook, and we have been chatting ever since then.
Sergnt: We have had many good laughs and we keep in touch … even when we are AFK in TeamSpeak, we sometimes continue our conversations through messenger.
What is your friendship like?
Sergnt: Well, she is like a sister to me … when things happen in our lives, we share it and talk about it. Like changing jobs, troubles at home … we talk about things that friends in real life talk about.
Tinx143: He is always willing to listen to my stories … the good and the bad. He’s a good person to ask advice from and to discuss ideas…or to just have a good laugh with. He is an amazing friend!
Does being friends help you in the game?
Tinx143: Sure, I think being friends with the people you play with in Heroes & Generals is massive advantage. Not only are you more willing to help each other out and to work as a team, but it is a bucket load of fun!
Sergnt: We laugh a lot when we do stupid things Like accidently throwing a grenade and then running as fast as we can.
Tinx143: We all want each other to play well … so we really do try to assist each other when we can.
Sergnt: Well, every time when I spawn in her vehicle or on her bike … for some strange reason, I die.
Do you have plans to meet in real life?
Tinx143: No, there are no plans … yet!
Sergnt: I think it would be nice to meet in real life, but she lives so far away.
Tinx143: It would be great to meet some of the friends I have made through Heroes & Generals. Perhaps … someday.
Tell us your story of the friendships you formed in Heroes & Generals in the comments below:
16 November
You are already devoted to the game and know every bit of it? Now we think it is time that you get to know the team a little better and this is why from now on, we will present you one of our Developers every week. With all the funny, interesting and unexpected bits about each of us.
What’s the story of the tag?
Was playing Robotron2084 at point in time, other gamertag I was using was unavailable somewhere. Had just seen picture of old East German Robotron computer.. Something clicked, a spark jumped and gears turned…
What is your position and what does that mean?
Community Manager – I think up really annoying tasks (I need a list of more than 9000 player-names who like herring AND the color yellow) and then give them to Reto.Circinus, I sometimes create impossible and incomprehensible and super complex designs for simple things and then ask Reto.McFly to explain them in layman’s terms. I work closely with the development team making certain the community’s wishes and ideas are heard and considered.
What was the best thing to work on so far?
Recently I’ve really enjoyed the process leading up to launch. Putting things together, moving forward and generally making sure more and more parts of the game fits Reto.RedBjarne’s (our game director) ideas and visions for the game.
What are you excited about in the future?
More! Ever expanding arsenal, playing more with friends. Seeing more and more players in the game having fun and working every day to make the game even more fun for them.
What did you do before Reto?
I’ve done LARP design back when swords and chainmail was considered contemporary weaponry, followed by learning games before that was fashionable and I’ve worked on Hitman, more Hitman, Kane & Lynch and a handful of unpublished titles before joining the Reto-Moto crew some six (man is it that long already?) years ago.
What is the best thing about working at Reto?
The team. Working with this extremely talented bunch of lunatics is pure joy. The banter can reach epic proportions and the following laughter sometimes has our downstairs neighbors hushing us.
What is your favourite thing about H&G?
That you as a soldier can make a real difference to a battle, whether by just giving your friends a ride on your bike or ferrying troops across a river in an amphibious vehicle for a flanking attack or sitting at the top of the scoreboard wallowing in captures and headshots, both serve a useful purpose.
What are your hobbies?
Guns… Vintage racing bicycles. Telling tall tales to my sons, did you know I once managed to turn an entire flock of geese invisible?
Favourite Games/Games that inspired you to have a career in games?
Wasteland, dig dug, Ultima IV, Day of the Tentacle.
What’s your favourite music, books and films
Blade Runner, War movies, and books. All sorts of books.
Random Fun Fact about you
I am physically unable to lie.
Steam Greenlight
About This Game
Heroes & Generals is the ultimate WW2 game – a free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter set in WW2, where Germany, the United States and the Soviet Union fight for victory in one grand persistent online war fought by players across the world.
No matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon, or as a General taking strategic decisions – everything you do makes a difference in the war.
There is a great variety of authentic weapons and vehicles accessible in the game such as the
effective US M1A1 Thompson submachine gun, the legendary German Panzer V Ausf G. ‘Panther’ tank, the excellent Soviet Yak-9B fighter plane, and even a bicycle! The arsenal is constantly growing as updates for the game are released regularly.
In Heroes & Generals your team always has your back. Every single player makes a difference, but you win, lose and make friends as a team. With a growing and welcoming community and a focus on teamplay, Heroes & Generals wants to bring players together and have them make friends from all around the globe.
Make a Difference – Fight for Friends!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2GHz CPU w. SSE3 instruction set- dual-core
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI HD 4810/NVIDIA 9600 GT or above (with &512mb RAM)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
(C) Reto-Moto ApS. Reto-Moto and Heroes & Generals are registered trademarks of Reto-Moto ApS. All rights reserved.
More like this
(60,684 reviews)
Review Type
All&(60,688)
Positive&(40,703)
Negative&(19,985)
Purchase Type
All&(60,688)
Steam Purchasers&(60,684)
Key Activations&(4)
All Languages&(60,688)
Your Languages&(30,679)
Display As:
Most Helpful
30,678 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
27 people found this review funny
There have been changes since I wrote this review, namely the Hallowes Update. It's one step in the right direction, but it will take many more such steps until I can give a recommended rating.=====At the bottom of this window is the question: &Do you recommend this game?& and to me, that is the same question as, &Do you recommend the use of crack cocaine?&. The short and not so sweet answer is NO! Here's why:Just like crack, once you start down the dangerous path of use of this game, you'll most likely get addicted. But doing something through addiction doesn't mean it's healthy, good, or even fun. Same goes with this game. Well OK, this game *IS* fun. Sometimes. But it is much more frustrating than fun, that is for sure. Look at other negative reviews, a lot say the same thing. There's a reason for that.This is a free-to-play game, and is definitely *NOT* pay-to-win. That being said, the game will tempt you into putting paycheck after paycheck into it. I added how much you would need to just buy top hardware for each soldier, for one soldier per class, per faction: $5,000. That's right, U.S. Dollars, equivalent to about 4,000 euro.It's not pay-to-win because, you will eventually discover that your starter weapon is pretty much the best all-around gun in the game, no matter which faction you choose. There are of course situationally better weapons (SMGs for short range, Bolt-Action for long range, etc.) There are tons of upgrades for each weapon and they make a huge difference.But it's free, and if you try it, chances are you will find this game is pretty fun, and that with some better equipment, and the larger battles that await as you rank up, the game REALLY CAN get epic. And it can, rather it *COULD*. Except it will disappoint and frustrate you, but we will start with the good.THE GOOD:======== - Recreates the WW2 atmosphere with realistic weapons and vehicles - 3 major factions, the USA, Germany and the USSR - Minor factions are promised to be added - The maps are big - The war mode: thousands of players participate simultaneously in a huge campaign - I can't emphasize this enough, the aforementioned War makes this game completely unique - There are tons of unlocks - Weapons and vehicles can be upgraded - The skill ceiling is fairly high - There can be 3-way battles - Teamwork with friends or with a clan is a complete blast - It runs decently and the FPS game very rarely crashesTHE BAD:======= - The game is designed to make you wait, run, die, wait again, run again, die again. So that you really really want to unlock that jeep, that bike, that whatever vehicle that will prevent that god-forsaken running insanity. -=FRUSTRATION=- - The game is designed to make you want the equipment, the guns, the upgrades, and these cost credits. You must also unlock them first, and this requires XP. You get both of those by playing the game. Except of course, since you really really want those, you'll tend to focus on things that give you the most, sort of. So if a player wants to boost his recon unlocks, he needs to get long-range kills. That's why he's sitting miles from the action even though you need to capture that objective NOW and need every body on it. It's not in his plan, he needs long-range kills. Every class and every weapon has this sort of game-disrupting mechanic. -=FRUSTRATION=- - The game trains players to play a single-player game (&Teammates? Nah, there's just ME, MYSELF AND I& type of attitude. And if you think it's bad in other games, wait until a teammate spawns the very last jeep of the game, drives away from spawn, leaving 8 teammates stranded who are all begging for a lift, and goes to crash himself against a tree, destroying the jeep and all hope of winning. This is one example from an endless list.) -=FRUSTRATION=- - The game used to have bonuses for doing smart things. But no more. So, that objective that was just captured, there is pretty much no bonus at all for defending it, while there is massive XP & Credits for capturing the next. So? Nobody defends. They all rush on to the next, and if the team loses the previous? Well, we will cap it again! Yay, more XP & Cr! Except that's not winning, that's losing while making the most XP & Credits, which is exactly what the game trains the players to do. -=FRUSTRATION=- - You are playing as a tanker? Good luck! Your &friendly& infantry will blatantly ignore the anti-tank dudes in the process of destroying your tank. They don't care that without tanks they will lose. XP & Cr for &ME ME ME ME ME&, that's all that counts. -=FRUSTRATION=- - The list of ways this game trains the players to commit the most destructive insanity is nearly endless. -=FRUSTRATION=-CONCLUSION=========This is a game unlike any other, combining MMO, FPS and RTS elements. It has so many things going for it, too bad it has even more going against it.The worst is, the developers could EASILY fix EVERY SINGLE THING that makes this game an exercise in extreme frustration.Maybe its community acts with such extreme retardation because the game is free to play, and it attracts morons and other un-gifted people that could never hold a job or function in society in the first place. Or maybe it's the game design that encourages it and this er... more easily influenced segment of the population goes for it to the max. Either way, the community sucks to the max and beyond.The frustration makes you throw money at the game so you can end up enjoying it, but sadly your teammates are all farming XP, Credits and ribbons, and not actually playing the battle like a battle should be played. So it doesn't matter that you have equipment, vehicles, weapons and all that. You won't win, the teammates are not interested in that.As such, this game is like crack cocaine: it promises greatness, but in that promise can never be realized, it only results in emptying your wallet and make you curse humanity.If you have a large group of friends to team up with though, you can largely ignore the destructive, blatant, wanton stupidity and have a great time.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Items too expensive... one needs to play a long time to get one single item. To GameMaker: &Give us cheaper price to buy items or give us daily spin for Money Boost&
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Anti-cheat policy is an empty bag of wind :-- no manual reaction even when cheats are obviously used in game.It is now more than 2 years I'm playing this game (1447 hours in battles, more than 4000 h connected, Steam and web browser) and the problem is becoming more and more sensitive. I'm fed up!!!!La politique d'anti-triche est du vent:- pas d'- pas de réaction aux dénonciations en jeu, malgré l'utilitaire intégré dans les parties.Après 1447 heures en batailles du jeu (j'ai rejoint il y a deux ans, soit 4000h sous Steam et en Stand-alone), j'en ai marre!
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Alright, i'm gonna be a defense attorney for H&G right now because it really doesn't deserve the mixed user reviews that it's got anymore.This game had many flaws last year and still has quite a few today, but the developers are actually listening to the constructive criticism and are improving upon it every update. Which goes to show that they actually listen to the community (at the least to a degree.)While yes the veterans and long time players have quite an advantage over new players, it's NOT Pay2Winanything in the game you can buy with free in game currency, including veteranship (VIP kind of thing.)Yes the game still is pretty grindy, the graphics (as in lighting, shadows and texturepacks) could be slightly better and some anoying bugs could be resolved. But the thing is Reto's still adding content along with changing/fixing (and sometimes sadly breaking) things every update.The incredibly long list of negatives about this game last year has shortened by a huge amount, which just goes to show that they're listening and trying to make this a fun free game for everyone.Despite the negatives the game is addicting, can be very fun and is free so do give it a shot if you're looking for a free WW2 shooter. It feels like the mixed reviews are putting off a lot of potential players, which was the reason i made this review in the first place.P.S In all my time playing this i've never even once met a hacker so i really have no idea where people are coming with the &hackers everywhere& crap. (my assumption is that they just get ???????d by a skilled player and then cry about hacks)P.P.S Also the ones complaining about load times and/or performance, get something that's not a toaster before you complain. H&G really isn't very resource demanding especially compared to games like battlefield and GTA
Was this review helpful?
19 people found this review funny
These devs are spawns of cancerous tumors which morphed into humans and then somehow learned how to press buttons on a computer and somehow made a fairly addictive video game.This is a game I want to love, and I spend tons and tons of hours on it, but I cannot in good faith recomend it to anyone else. The stress, hairpulling, raging, broken cabinets, and verbally abused lovers are not something I can recomend to another gamer. The game itself has a solid base, but the frustrations that come with it are just to much.Little problems that would take 30 minutes of actual work to fix come in MASSIVE patch increments which are usually MONTHS apart, meaning if you invest in the game, you continue to play the game and experience these minor frustrations that could be fixed at the flick of a switch ( ie: spawns, costs, resources for the generals tab). at this point i can't believe they ever added a third faction.When something DOES get patched, it feels like in the process the devs trample over every inch of coding in their game in the process, and ???? up all sorts of stuff. It's difficult to give specific examples of this because i'd have to remember every patch ever, but frankly, every time they patch this game I say to myself &Wow, this is bad, it really can't get any worse than this at least&, and EVERY time I am wrong. Game just fully released and moved out of the &BETA& phase (which means nothing) and is on a rapid spiral downward. It is free to play, if you MUST play, DO NOT SPEND MONEY.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
This game is terribly addictive - but its also incredibly frustrating to start off in - as many of the reviews say - you get thrown into matches with tanks and airplanes with nothing but a basic rifle, and get constantly one-shoted by campers with high-tier gear.... with those on your team who could potentially clear these campers off doing exactly the same to the low-tier people on the other team.If not for the totally unbalanced matchmaking, I would give this game a thumbs up, this way its a big no-no.
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
Wait - Spawn - Run - Die Simulator 2016. - 10/10 IGNSeriously though, what a load of crap. The only reason I've put 40 hours into this game is because of the damn progression addiction and ranks. All I see are try-hards with LMG's named Get Rekt Nab or I love Adolf.So yeah if you would like a game where you spawn and in the space of 10 seconds you get bombed by a plane, blown up by a tank, sniped by a recon, run over by a jeep or 2 shotted by a camper with an LMG then by all means give it a play.
Was this review helpful?
Heroes and Generals is at first a great game and you'll have a great time to playing it. But as you go on into deeper lvls the factions become more and more unbalanced making the game a very terrible experience. I dont not reccomend this game untill they balance the factions more.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
This game is a lot of fun if you play in the morning but once the kids show up the cheats are too common and destroys the game.
In the morning the shots are realistic and in the afternoon and evening you get headshot from miles away and the enemy always knows exactly where you are all the time.Check out youtube to see how easy it is to cheat.
Too bad because the game is a lot of fun otherwise.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
The development of the game is only terrible. It is obviously accepted that russian hackers are tolerated.Many pictures as well as videos were made documenting this unfair playing. It is ironic that during start of gameit shows you
a &anti cheat cheking software&. Russina clans like &Red alert& exists of a majority of players definitely using hacks regularly.
A so welldesigned game gets destroyed by stupid management.Balancing between fractions is no more existing. axis was nerved over the hole line. russians are able to killvehicles with ptrd with 1 shot whil others even with tanks needs 2 shots. As you can see realism is also nomore given.I just can recommend nor to waste time or money in this game any more!Regards,
Was this review helpful?
Great Game, Very accurate.
Pretty good game. I for one enjoy it. If you don't like &realistic& fps games, probably stay away from it. I highly recommend this to anyone willing to give it a shot, but be warned: aiming (with iron sights) can be challenging. Don't expect to hit every shot just because the guns are accurate and have little sway. The iron sights do get in the way of aiming, you just have to work around it.
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Heroes & Generals on 31 May, 2015, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Absolutly love this game. It kinda sucks when you start out. But after that it gets really fun and addicting. The key is to stick to it.
Love the game! The only downside is that i normally run at 80 FPS but this made me run at 20...
This game is perfect for players who has alot of patience and smatand i dont recommend this game for people with anger management issues lol. although for me i love the game and its just perfect for past time thingy.
The uninstall button works
great games , not going to lie. I enjoy it.
hai its an gud gam
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 heroes generals 的文章

随机推荐