拼音检索:
当前位置: >
> Transport Fever
Transport Fever 英文版
游戏类型: 游戏语言:英文 游戏大小:0 KB 游戏公司:Gambitious Digital Entertainment 上市时间:
更新时间:操作系统: x64,
x64, Win10 x64 标签: & & 专题:暂无
我要评分:
今天小编就为大家带来一款模拟运输游戏《Transport Fever》,玩家在游戏中经营一家运输公司,每天都要运输各种各样东西。因此,你的任务就来了,你不仅要在各个地点之间合理建立路线,并且你还要规划好你的运输路线,让这些交通工具的利用率达到最大!于此同时,合理的发展经济能使你更加轻松的运营!
两种游戏模式:无尽模式和运动模式
120种不同的交通工具,包括飞机、火车
直观有利的铁路建设和街道建设
可升级的火车站、飞机场
随机生成的地形
复杂的经济模型和货运仿真
逼真的车辆模拟
25项具有挑战性的成就
操作系统: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64&bit)&
处理器: &Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz&
内存: 4 GB RAM&
图形: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
游戏截图&视频
本游戏只支持64位的Windows 7/8/10系统,不满足系统要求的玩家请勿下载!
Transport Fever 下载
你可能还会喜欢
精品游戏推荐
模拟经营精品游戏
CopyRight2004年-2013年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 53 Steam Achievements
Title: Transport Fever
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Nov, 2016
Buy Transport Fever
Recent updates
14 November
The Urban Games team is very happy about the successful launch last week and is now ready to share the post release plans with the community.
Not only did Transport Fever reach the global top seller spot one on Steam, it also received great review scores like, as an example, 83% in the very popular GameStar magazine. The only thing we don't feel completely happy about is the current Steam review score with “only” about 7 people really happy out of 10. From our analysis we have identified three key challenges: technical issues on launch day, misunderstandings (or lack of explanation) concerning game-play mechanics and performance problems.
Based on this, let us present our post release plans. First, we will release another patch to fix the few remaining crashes and clarify the game-play mechanics. For instance, there are some inconsistencies with the catchment area of stations, and running lines with vehicles waiting for full load is sometimes destroying the line frequency, which then leads to industries stopping production. Also, it seems to be unclear that industries with full output stocks stop their production, so a player has to be informed when only a part of an industry chain is connected.
Once the game is running stable for everyone, we will focus on improving the performance. We understand that performance is suboptimal in certain cases, heavily depending on graphics hardware, but generally in the late game. Therefore, we plan to release a major performance update to address these issues.
After that, for sure we will continue improving Transport Fever. We are very happy to have such a great community of players and fans, and we really feel responsible to support the game also in future and give something back to the community.
Let us also to tell you that soon we will release a documen Transport Fever was designed modding-friendly from the very beginning and thanks to Steam Workshop support there is huge modding potential available.
Finally, we wanted to point out again that if you encounter any technical problems, please don’t hesit we are happy to help!
10 November
Today we have released a first stability patch which addresses the most important launch issues.
Please find the release notes .
While for the vast majority of players the launch was smooth, systems with Intel HD Graphics chips caused some unexpected problems. In particular, some players experienced a bug which made the terrain to be partly rendered in black. Also, crashes on systems with Intel HD Graphics 520 and 530 occurred. These and additional issues are now solved.
Please be assured we give our best to solve such issues with highest priority. If you still experience problems and if you can’t find a solution in the
or in the support forum, please don’t hesitate to write us an email
we are happy to help.
The whole Urban Games team says thanks for your interest in Transport Fever and is further improving the game with full steam!
“The extraordinarily well done narrative framework makes the transport business less monotonous in a masterful way”
83/100 –
“We are facing a work worthy of admiration from the technical point of view& [...] &A long game, extremely technical, fun and at a very high visual level”
7.8/10 –
About This Game
Transport Fever is a railroad--focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road--rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable
economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of real-world transportation challenges.
Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
Fully realized European and American game environments
Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
More than 25 challenging achievements
Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
Storage: 12 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
More like this
Mostly Positive
(1,172 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,283)
Positive&(921)
Negative&(362)
Purchase Type
All&(1,283)
Steam Purchasers&(1,172)
Key Activations&(111)
All Languages&(1,283)
Your Languages&(653)
Display As:
Most Helpful
609 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
I do this with a bleeding heart, as I a great fan of transportation games, and those are rare and far in between. I have pre-ordered Transport Fever, as I did with Train Fever two years prior. I am very happy with the previous game and have clocked about 140 hours on it. Possibly not that much, but that is life.There cannot be a dispute over the fact that there are a host of improvements in Transport Fever in regards to Train Fever. We get scenarios - which are quite fun to play. Track laying is much easier then in TF. Graphics is a tad prettier. But these are surface level changes.What finally drove me away from Train Fever were glaring gameplay issues that game had. I am unhappy to report, that all those issues were carried over to Transport Fever and then some were turned up to 11 to make things even worse in many aspects. Let me elaborate.1. Cargo distribution model in Transport Fever is based on chain of interdependant industries. In order to make it work, the player needs to eventually provide a service for the entire industrial chain. In Transport Fever this might require setting up links between several industries, culminating in transportation of some goods to towns. Production depends, eventually, on demand in cities. However, if cargo flow one industry in the chain gets disrupted, then the entire chain collapses. With very little info for the player. This was an issue in the previous game. Now however is even more pronounced because of complicated industry chains.2. Game balance is odd, to say the least. 'Easy' is Hard. 'Medium' is very hard and 'Hard' is Dark Souls hard. For a efficiency oriented player in Train Fever it quickly became obvious that trucks are most cost effective option to transport stuff. Only in later game, when trains became fast enough to cover great distances, they would start to dominate. This dynamic was carried over to Transport Fever and then turned up to 11. In the earliest stages of the game railroads are a trap for the unsuspecting player. At that stage train cars cost more then locomotives. Even if, at that stage, the player manages to make profit on them then the cash flow is going to be very slow, thus we spend game time waiting. On the other hand, forgetting about trains, and focusing on trucks allow to cheaply and efficiently transport even the hugest amount of freight. Sure - this can be played, but it is a major immersion breaker.3. There remain still lots of small issues that, if brought togather, are immersion breaking.
- cargo remains weightless, so no differentiation between freight/passanger services exist
- acceleration is completely not matched to the game world. Effectively, trains, even the fastest ones, rarely go above approx 170km/h, same as in Train Fever
- ascending/descending does not seem to bother trains at all after more powerful trains are introduced
- freight cars rated at 160km/h are just silly
- car traffic in cities quickly starts to erode any sensibility of using buses
- game is reliant on vehicle visit frequency, but no tools to handle those exist - simple &load for '_X time'& order would suffice4. The game still suffers from some technical issues
- the gui cannot be scaled for high PPI displays or people with poor eyesight
- performance in some key situations performance can drop dramastically, even on quite beefy machines
- slight input lag still exists Overall - the game is mediocre. If you liked Train Fever, then Transport Fever is mostly an expansion pack. If you like train games, it is that too. It looks pretty, runs fairly well, barring some specific situations. However, it lacks strategic substance, its gameplay is detached from reality it simulates - thus isn't all that immersive. It carries over most of gameplay issues from Train Fever. Sure, it is fine for burning an afternoon or two, but that is about it. For me it was a let down.
Was this review helpful?
I've put in 22 hours on Transport Fever now. I've done a lot of restarting and a lot of learning. I feel like now would be a good time to write up how I feel about the game. Long story short, I am really enjoying this game. It is much improved on the previous game by Urban Games, that was simply called Train Fever, so if you weren't impressed with Train Fever then be rest assured that Transport Fever is a huge improvement, not only in the depth of the game, but the polish is there in abundance. This is a fantastic looking game that will have you purring with pleasure when a steam engine pulls in to a station.This is not to say there aren't a few hiccups, because there are, but many of the things you may feel are broken or frustrating in your first few hours will make themselves clearer with time and effort. Chief among these is the signalling system. It is hard to get signalling right, and quite often trains will stop and have you asking why they did so. T one to simply stop trains or denote a one way section of track, and another that acts like a station to waypoint trains on to certain sections of track. How you use these signals is key and you can't just plop down a signal and hope that trains will just 'work'. You have to think about where you need trains to go. It is a part of Transport Fever that I have come to really enjoy. It can be frustrating, yes, but very satisfying when you get a train line working just the way you want it. Take some time to understand the signalling aspect of the game before you give up and/or complain. As I was learning the game I'd find myself getting angry that trains were stopping, or going down a different route than I had intended, only to then find it was because I had missed a signal or put a piece of track in the wrong place.Now on to the general a the sights and the sounds. Simply put, Transport Fever is a beautiful looking game. The towns look quaint and picturesque, the far off landscape rolling across the horizon like something out of a picture book. Follow a bus around a town and you'll feel like you're there, marvelling at the tea shops and the little general stores. Town residents are not modelled to the standard you might see in a so-called Triple-A game, but the clothing is period specific and looks great.The real stand out feature in the look of this game are the vehicles. The models are absolutely spendid, evoking the feel of the steam age and having you zoom in to look at the trains at every possibility. The effort that Urban Games have put in to the look and feel of Transport Fever shoots the rating of this game up quite a few notches, and is something they really need to be commended for.The music is not for everyone, but I've grown to love it. It's by the same guy who did the music for Train Fever. He goes by the name of Admiral James T., and he appears to be some German or Austrian rock n' roll singer-songwriter. The songs all remind me of classics from yesteryear. It's knee-tapping stuff and rolls by effortlessly, much like the trains.There are some niggles, but they don't detract from the game in my opinion. Building takes some patience, and you need to be careful how you place your rails or you're going to rack up quite an expenditure. Placing roads is something I find was maybe skimped on a bit, or maybe it was the controls (or reporting of those controls). For instance, making a road straight takes a steady hand, or you'll move the mouse slightly and a road will skew off at a crazy angle. Luckily roads or rails will never auto build. You'll always have the chance to affirm a build.Building bridges and tunnels is my biggest gripe. It just doesn't feel intuitive to me. I get how it works but would rather there was a simpler way of placing a bridge, such as selecting to build a bridge from the build menus. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I find it rather infuriating right now.The business angle of Transport Fever is interesting, and reminds me of Railroad Tycoon 2 (RT2) in many ways. Overall though, I would have liked to see a few more things added to help you boost production and make more money. Being able to expand you business in ways, like RT2 did, such as the buying of hotels, post offices or even industry buildings would be a lovely addition to the game. When you originally look around your starting map it can be frustrating to realise that all your oil refining inustry is on the other side of the map from your oil wells, and I feel you have to ask why this would occur. Who would build a refinery nowhere near an oil well? It's a little strange, and makes the game more a puzzler in that you have to weave your rails and road networks about to reach far off industries. I don't believe it would make the game too easy if you were able to invest in building a refinery near to an oil well.Of course, Urban Games have made the game fully moddable, so who knows what we'll see from the modding community. Performance-wise, the game runs well enough. I experience a few jitters from time to time, and I did have to lower the AA when I first loaded up the game. With a GTX 980, 16GB RAM and an i7-5820 I'm running the game almost perfectly well with most things turned on. Basically, I can't complain about the performance. It can be slow to load saves though, but not frustratingly enough that you'll be twiddling your thumbs and shouting 'come on'. I guess that depends on how much caffeine you've had.Overall I am very glad I bought Transport Fever. I was left very frustrated by Train Fever and had doubts when I saw this announced, but kudos to Urban Games for really coming through on this one and delivering a very solid product.There's a bit of a learning curve, yes, some of the controls are a little fiddly and I'd love to see some enhancements to the business side of the game, but Transport Fever has fantastic potemtial to grow in to a game as beloved as the Railroad Tycoon series.I'd liken this game to Cities Skylines when it comes to improving a genre for the current age. Transport Fever brings transport simulators back in to the limelight by making a really splendid little game.
Was this review helpful?
Transport Fever is a great game. I havn't had this much fun building a railroad since Railroad Tycoon 3. However, this is much more than just a railroad empire building game... you need automobiles in your cities to get passengers to and fro from your rail stations. Then there are boats and planes as well but I havn't tried them yet.Pros:-Depth. The economic simulation, which makes or breaks any strategy game, seems pretty solid. Cities grow over time and expand. Your station built on the suburbs eventually gets surrounded by homes and factories and shops. Supplying goods and transporting passengers means faster growth for industries and cities.-Graphis. The game look great, the trains are yummy!-Pacing. It actually feels like I am advancing through the early industrial age with barely any locomotives and horse driven stage coaches in the beginning to poweful steam locomotives later on. I started in 1850 and I am still in 1892!-Construction. The track laying is intuitive and logical. (Pro tip: Always use the contour map mode to lay tracks. Saves you from building too many expensive tunnels or bridges. Actually, I like tunnels and bridges so use the contour map to build moaar of them).-Trains. Yea I love them trains.-Modding. I need more real world maps and have tasked some nice modders to make them for me. Do good work modders, make railroading great again!Oh and did I mentin the game has trains?Cons:-Interface. Needs some work. Although there is a screen/ feature for everything it needs to be more streamlined.-Althoug the cities look great, the countryside seems a bit sparse. The forested areas are cool but the grasslands are very meh. Maybe add wildlife, birds, fishes, shrubbery and such. A lot of the negative reviews have to do with performance issues. I have a 2 year old 780Ti and I can run the game on max setting without issues. People expect to run 2016 games on their rotten potatoes and then cry foul when stuff doesn't work. This is not a silly mobile game - it's a deep simulation although you can play it casually enough. I hope for some quick patches to improve the interface and modders can do the rest soon enough.TL;DR: TRAINS !!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Very cool game.
Not exactly the most intuitive, but this is a worthy successor to Transport Tycoon.
But you'll have to rethink some things.
The big issue with this game is the terrible tutorial.
It really needs to dig into the supply and demand issues and explain exactly how this all works, as its nothing like previous titles.
Also, I did have to reduce my font size on Windows 10 from 125% to 100% to be able to reach the options on the initial startup menu... but no big deal.Unlike Transport Tycoon, this game doesn't just throw money at you.
Even without AI competitition, you'll have to link several supply chains together and find a suitable final vendor before you can begin to really make money transporting goods.
Setting up a rail yard to accept grain and cattle won't do it.
You have to have a end point that can make the sell before the farm will begin using your rail line.
This can include pickups with ships, trucks, whatever... but it won't begin shipping until your chain reaches the vendor.Also, as lines are created, the manufacturer will slowly ramp up production... and will ship their products specifically to one point on your rail yard platform.
If you have a train that arrives on another side of the platform and wishes to pickup food... well, too bad.
He will sit there for likely a year while the food processing plant retools production to include the other side of the rail platform.
I once had this happen, and a train sat in a rail yard for nearly a year with 30 units of food across the platform.
That food was already earmarked to picked up by another line though... The switches... well, they aren't an issue, but remember to check your lines that are created before and after throwing down some switches.
Lines are the big indicator as to where you trains will end up trying to go.
If they're not going where you want... then you're doing it wrong.This isn't an easy game.
You can go broke even with everything working in your favor.
It can be frustrating.
I've survived, not thrived, but survived for about 70 years as a rail line, and am still in crazy debt.
I'm to the point that I've got so much wasted money that I can't afford to upgrade all my vehicles and keep them current.
I'm actually taking offers on the bum company if any is interested.Great game though.
Great graphics, and immersive, and a very detailed business sim.
There's a few glitches that I'm sure will get fixed with some updates.
They've done Transport Tycoon proud and then some.
Unfortunately, without a much, much better tutorial system, this game will leave a bad taste in the mouth of new gamers after a short time.
This entire game could be undone by a poor tutorial...
and that's a crime.
Was this review helpful?
I'm only a few hours in but I haven't experience any issues with lag or crashes at all. Performance aside, the gameplay is very fun so far and I can definitely recommend this game to any fans of the transport sim genre. I might update this review as I play further.
Was this review helpful?
I really tried to like it but its broken in so many places, I need to force myself to play it.Performance issues, broken gameplay and horrible balance. Sure, it has a lot of potential. But this game should have been released as early access. If you are looking for good transport game that makes sense, go play OpenTTD. This one is not worth your money.
Was this review helpful?
There are a lot of negative reviews of Transport Fever and quite honestly I think a lot of them are unwarranted. Bugs, crashes or complaining about the production system. I never played Train Fever so the way the production system in this game works was completely alien to me. My first few attempts I failed massively. But as time went on I was able to learn how the system works. As for the other reasons, I think people are fussing simply to fuss. I've yet to experience any crashes while in game. I have crashed a few times while loading, but not once while in game. Can count on one hand the amount of crashes I've had, with room to spare. As for those complaining about bugs... there isn't a single game these days that launches with 0 bugs so get off your high horses and cop yourselves on.I find the game very enjoyable. Can easily sit down and before I know it hours have passed by. Visually I think the game looks amazing. Now that being said it's not ultra realistic and I'm sure those out there with nVidia 1080's and the like would be somewhat frustrated. But on the game's own terms, the graphics are good, especially the vehicles. The details are absolutely amazing.Was very excited about the game when i first heard about it and even more so while watching youtubers play it before release. I can honestly say that I was not disappointed. Yes there is a bit of a learning curve and there are certain bugs, but when everything is said and done, the game is truly enjoyable for those interested in the genre.
Was this review helpful?
Excellent support. Unbelievably fast, had issues with campaign load and it was resolved in minutes!!! THanks to Switzerland!
Was this review helpful?
Bit on the fence. I find the train system incredibly unworkable. Trains keep ending up on the wrong track because the system for multiple track stations is a bit weird. I like the game but I've had total lockdowns with my train grids and had to abort the game several times out of sheer anger. It would help if they added a simple 'double track' block.The rest is about ok. It seems a bit unbalanced at times as the car is high and mighty and there is hardly a reason not to do everything with trucks. Considering the price I'd say give it some time until the performance is better.
Was this review helpful?
TL;DR Growing up as a kid playing with cars and trucks, and both grandfathers having train sets, I can finally nerd-out as a 30-year-old man by transporting goods in a living virtual world. But hey, at least my girlfriend thinks it's 'cute'. At time of writing, Steam reviews indicate a 69% rating, and I feel that is underrated. Should be 8/10 in my humble opinion, especially for the value of the price. The developers are attentive of the community' already outlining post-launch update plans to continue supporting the game.I've been sinking many hours into this game recently. I hadn't played any transport sim games before, so not carrying any baggage of expectations of what this game should be. This is a fresh perspective, taking the game for what it is.Performance is decent on my Razer Blade laptop. Looking forward to shorter load times and smoother fly through the environments on my home PC once I return from traveling.It took around 10 hours to learn the nuances and mechanics of the game's design. I followed the Tutorials, then played the US Campaign through the Wild West and most of the Industrialization campaign, until I couldn't really balance the budget properly to win. Instead of starting over, jumped into a Free Mode game to explore more of the vehicles in the late-game. I've been playing on a custom generated map, but might go back to the campaign missions for some refreshing challenges or maybe learn more about the game that I haven't discovered on my own.I love the attention to detail and realistic representation of the vehicles that are unlocked over the years. Having that historic progression is great. It's oddly exciting to establish a passenger train line with the same iconic 'green caterpillar' GO train cars or a tram line with the 'Red Rocket' streetcars of Toronto - the same I ride often in real life.Workshop support is fantastic, as I can already see existing mods and envision many new mods that will extend the longevity of this game and add more depth of content. They've built a powerful and accessible mod platform. I might explore creating mods of my own, if I have time away from designing and publishing games for a living.
Was this review helpful?
This has to be one of the best games I have played to date.The scale is immense and the detail outstanding. The list of my achievements and hours logged is testimony as to how the game has drawn me in, and won't let me out, until I build, just one more line...I am still playing the same map, on hard difficulty, that I started on and have so much more I still want to build.My capital city is enormous now, with huge sky scrapers that makes for a very interesting skyline, when viewed from a nearby vantage point.This is a must buy for anyone that is even remotely interested in city building/transport games and if you enjoyed model railways when you were a child, or at any time in your life come to that, this is the game you have been waiting for!The interface is clean and superbly detailed. One thing that is missing for me is a measuring system when laying track, and setting out signal blocks, on the main lines.I would also like a compass, in the top corner of the screen to help with orientating the map to north.I have not had a single game crash in the 241 hours I have played!! That is a first for me in any game.The bad bits:I have a very high spec computer, but I am starting to suffer a little from lag now that my cities have become huge. As I have hundreds of vehicles, with massive amounts of calculations going on to track all that is going on in the game, this can be forgiven. As there is so much going on, I can understand why it starts to get laggy late game. If you have a low spec comp you might suffer a bit late game. My advice would be… Get a loan and buy a new one! It’s not worth missing out on this superb game, just because your comp is not good enough to run it lol.The game doesn’t release well from other programs you swap to on your desktop with the windows key, as on returning to the game the lag is awful. Its best to close the game first, if you need to do something else on your comp, then restart it after.
If you liked the old Transport Tycoon, then this is for you!The game isn't perfect, but who cares... It is fun, deep enough, beautifull, detailed. Good job!In my opinion the only problem is the bit small map (but be honest if the map was bigger, then nobody can handle it) so this isn't a real problem. I just claustrophobic :)The other annoying thing is the vehicle replacement system. It takes a while to change your old vehicle, even if you use the automatic system.But this isn't matter the game is fantastic! Thank you devs!
The promotional videos did not represent the actual gameplay. Most views are from high above.
Poor graphics for landscape and vegetation, come on. Only a few different trees and no shrubbery. Gameplay is more complex than they advertize. No fun involved.
this game is the closest we are going to get to locomotion 2 it plays very close to what that game did but tons more depth to it has a bit of a learning curve to it as its easy to go all in and get bankrupt right from the get go
but thats what makes it fun you need to learn what works and what doesnt profit
As of Nov. 18, 2016This is truly a unique game, you can have this vast empire of networks of air, water, and landbased vehicles, and you can also zoom all the way into first person mode on your citizens and vehicles to really get a scope of the world.If you are new to transport tycoon games, then you may have a tough time getting used to the economics in this game. I've played the predecessor, Train Fever, and I even had some getting used to in this game. It is more in-depth which is good, but it can be a struggle for other people that haven't played this genre or even OTTD and RRT3. Prosgraphics are bettersmoother simulationBIGGER MAPS!customization of vehiclesbetter economic model which can get very complexcampaigns and tutorialsmusic is relaxingpowerful track/road laying toolsbetter line managementConsclipping issues with planes and ships, and minor clipping in first personsome stability issues, I haven't had any yetlow frame-rate going into late gamesome missing textures(kinda funny) spinning tailfin on the Dornier Do-B Merkur (bug)I will edit these bullets as I continue to progress through the game, I haven't even beaten the campaigns yet, I completed the USA campaign and I'm currently on the third Europe mission. The missions are very unique with real-life history backgrounds, but with a little twist to change it up. I am enjoying the campaigns so far, they can be quite a challenge to even the most experienced players such as myself (600+hrs on Train Fever).They really beefed up the prices including the maintenance costs on the trains. You have to be very careful of how you use them. (Tip: Passenger service will almost certainly earn you money, that is if you know how to properly set it up)It will take some experience to get used to the game like I said earlier. Just give it some time and have an open mind when you play. Every game is different, and this one sure is from all the other transport games. If you can't seem to make money, just look up more tutorials on YouTube, there are a lot of experienced players out there willing to share their ideas. I may put up a guide on how to earn money as well here on Steam (it's not very hard, trust me).It is a true successor to Train Fever, which lacked some features that I'm not going to get into at the moment, you can just read the reviews there to find out more. I would definitely recommend this game, even to new players. Have patience my friends!Summary:Rating: 8/10Despite the clipping and some missing textures and minor stability issues, you can experiene a rich gaming experience which can get you lost in time.
After watching ConflictNerd's gameplay of this game, I was quick to pre-order this. It seems like a Railroad Tycoon-esque game in terms of mechanics such as Produce & Industry & City Supply, which is simple yet rewarding once you manage to set up your first sucessful trade lines.It does feel from a novice point of view a little confusing at first, with the tutorials being more 'read and do' rather than the game 100% locking you out of features and adding them 1 by 1, kind of like taking your hand, which I feel would of helped me figuring out its mechanics at first, but after a good 10 hours of trial and error and plenty of lets plays on YouTube, i think I have just about figured most of it out.I have a i kind of beefy computer, which surprised me as I encounter quite heavy FPS drops from time to time, mainly when laying rails. I also however encounter a permenant below 1FPS after a solid 3-4 hours gameplay, but for now thats nothing a quick save and game reload can't fix, so I'm not too worried about this.So far, I am enjoying the game considerably. Other than the obvious performance issues, I would quite like to see some Cities Skyline type of addition, where you can freely place cosmetic assets to fill an otherwise empty landscape. An extensive map editor would also be an amazing feature.I love these types of creative games more for the creative aspect rather than the management side of things, so any feature that would make this a possibility would be greatly received.For now however, a decent 8/10. Awesome work!
I have tried repeatedly to like this game.
I was so excited finding a more modern resource simulator.
I went through the tutorials, only to be shocked it ended after 3 tutorials leaving me wondering about so many of the game mechanics I thought, huh, must be that straightforward.So, thinking I knew the game as I should I went to Free Game mode.
Bankruptcy after Bankruptcy I skillfully tweaked my gameplay aimlessly trying to nail something I was missing in the game mechanics.
Each time I tried something new, and inevitably still failed.
49 hours of gameplay in and I can say without a doubt now.The in game financial model is a failure.
The interface is clunky.
The &tutorials& don't teach the game (and were obviously from an earlier build).
the distribution network sustaining production doesn't work.
For the few people who are saying that &you don't understand the mechanics&, &you're ignorant if you dont get it&, I suspect those reviews are either fake or developer generated.
I'd be happy with the game if it was marketed as it really is.
Alpha test, and at about $5 with a promise it would all be fixed before they really started asking full price.
BTW, I think this
is my first review, but I felt it important to actually write a review as disappointed as I am.
I'd actually ask for a refund (which I hate ever doing to anyone), but I know I've played to many hours trying to figure out the mechanics to make it work.
I do not understand people complaining about how the train lines get the wrong path etc. All those complains sounds more like they haven't fully understood how to play the game. All the tools to make your network work as intented are there. It took me some tutorial videos on youtube to fully understand them but once it's done, you enjoy that &complexity& (not really complex though). I have a low-end laptop and didn't have any bug.To me, this game is a better version of Cities in Motion 2 which I already enjoyed. Seeing your towns grow and become more modern (from pedestrians on paved street to modern cars usage on wide street) is an exciting feature. The goods production chain is excitingly challenging, having you wisely laying down highways to connect your industry and make sure the whole chain doesn't break. I love the fact that the game doesn't force you toward one way of playing, you can choose to exclusively transport goods or to exclusively focus on passenger transport if you want to. You can only develop a boat (or planes or rail or bus) network and totally ignore the others. That freedom allows you to play many games that feel like complete difference experiences. And once you are familiar with what transport will be soon be unlocked, it helps you better plan your network and adds more depth. And if you want new challenges, simply switch to the other type of map (either European or American) and the transports will be different.Anyway, endless fun for my coming months (years?)
Currently I canno its not finished yet. This should be &early access&, not a full release.
There are numerous issues with the interface and ability to control your transport empire. The idea is sound, and when they get the base more solid it will be a great game. I wouldnt be complaining at all if they had worked on it for a few more months and ironed out all these bugs and issues, but it was clearly rushed out the door.
If they fix all the isses (and their dumb ones too like things not working on certian screen resolutions, or cows cloging everything) then I'll happily change my recomendation, but as of right now, you put five or so hours into a game only to realize something broke and your playthough is no good.PS; you learn nothing in the turorial and all the usefull stuff that you want and need to arange transportation effeciently is hidden, and you have to exit the game and google to find out how to controll things.
Product received for free
After playing about 78 hours so far, i obviosly like this game just like i loved TrainFever. There is a few bugs here and there, but nothing major that totally ruins the gameplay for me, and hopefully they will be fixed. I totally reccomend this game for anyone that likes RailRoadtycoon series and TransportTycoon. It's ALMOST like those games, but a bit lacking on the economics side.Dunno why it shows that i recived this game for free cause i paid for it with my own hard earned cash.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 transport fever 3dm 的文章

随机推荐