大头像勋章
永久勋章,统一售价:8888金币。购买地址:待定
荣誉达到150
战略游戏工作组专长成就勋章
战略游戏工作组专长成就勋章
Powered by汤姆克兰西全境封锁激活问题解决方法
时间: 11:10:25 来源: 作者:乐游
《汤姆克兰西全境封锁》游戏品质佳,但不得不吐槽,连激活都故障百出也是醉了,下面就是乐游网小编为大家整理的全境封锁激活问题汇总,希望能够助大家早点进入游戏。
《全境封锁》游戏品质佳,但不得不吐槽,连激活都故障百出也是醉了,下面就是乐游网小编为大家整理的全境封锁激活问题汇总,希望能够助大家早点进入游戏。这个是最麻烦也是问题最多的。首先注意的是要下个UPLAY客户端。1、我这里有两个地址是育碧中国的UPLAY下载地址【Uplay平台】下载地址:1、2、或者是游戏安装目录里面的TOOL文件夹里面也有UPLAY最新版。然后需要注册一个UPLAY帐号。如果你的UPALY一直让你重试进入。那么是育碧的服务器问题。昨天也是把我搞惨了。今天一下就上线了。注册帐号后。进入“设置”。“帐户连接”。把那个关联STEAM的勾打上。然后在“游戏”中有激活的选项:把STEAM买到的激活码在这里用。(如果不用会提示你“该CD密钥或激活代码无效”)然后去STEAM开始游戏。不出意外。会先打开UPLAY平台。然后关联。然后就进游戏。如果这里出现了这个问题那么去游戏安装目录下把所有“UPLAY”英文开头文件的删掉。接着去STEAM游戏库里。右键全境游戏==》属性本地文件==》验证游戏缓存完整性==》下完后我就能进游戏了。
这篇攻略对我有用
这篇攻略给0名玩家带来帮助
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
上一篇:没有数据
类型:赛车竞速
类型:休闲游戏
时间:2012年
28KB12M62.7M9.2M16.3M
604M9.41G332M10.38G10G
周月热门攻略
周月总单机排行榜
评分:6.4(3529好评)
大小:59.4M
评分:3.1(394好评)
评分:7.5(3好评)
评分:10.0(2好评)
评分:10.0(0好评)
评分:10.0(1好评)
大小:1.76G
评分:7.8(7086好评)
评分:7.8(1229好评)
大小:38.09G
评分:6.0(399好评)
大小:3.91G
评分:8.3(598好评)
大小:2.34G
评分:5.0(3627好评)
评分:8.2(31661好评)
大小:2.34G
评分:5.0(3627好评)
大小:63.7M
评分:8.1(29750好评)
大小:13.6M
评分:7.9(38好评)
大小:30.2M
评分:7.5(262好评)
评分:7.8(9508好评)
评分:8.2(34好评)
评分:8.1(162好评)
大小:52.3M
评分:7.8(6547好评)The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: TAGES Solidshield5 machine activation limit
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Shift 2 Unleashed
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 31 Mar, 2011
Buy Shift 2 Unleashed
Buy EA Racing Pack
Includes 5 items:
About This Game
The critically acclaimed SHIFT franchise returns to the track with SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED. The most immersive racing video game experience to date brings the true driver’s experience to life with all the intensity and exhilaration of being behind the wheel and competing in the Driver’s Battle. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED delivers all the violence, energy and excitement of race day in a groundbreaking authentic racing experience.
Next Level of Immersion - Experience visceral first-person racing like never before. The all-new helmet cam recreates realistic driver head movements that deliver an unparalleled sensation of speed: lean and tilt into the apex of corners, feel the impact of every scrape, bump, and crash, experience true in-cockpit vibrations, and more.
Change the Game with Autolog - Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends and changes the gameplay experience by allowing you to share virtually every aspect of your racing career. Compare Driver Profiles and career status, share and comment on pictures and videos, send challenges, and pull news feeds directly from
Autolog recommendations amp up the social competition of real-world racing by delivering challenges based on friend activity, creating a dynamic, competitive, fun new way to play both online and offline.
True Realistic Racing - SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED redefines the racing simulator genre by bringing the atmosphere of race day to life.. Featuring the FIA GT1 World Championship and GT3 European Championship plus real-world drivers, tracks, and cars, this is truly tomorrow’s sim for today’s adrenaline-fueled racer.
Amazing Career Depth and Variety - Earn unlocks and participate in multiple racing disciplines on the way to becoming the FIA GT1 World Champion. Featuring everything from new Endurance races to muscle and retro cars, SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED gives you the flexibility to choose the path that fits your individual racing style.
Customize for Show or Customize to Win! - Unleash your creativity to turn some of the world’s most elite high-performance vehicles into fire-breathing weapons. Customize the engine, the body, the suspension, and much, much more, then put your ultimate racing machine to the test in any mode. Whether your goal is to race a 1000-horsepower Econobox or a tricked-out GTR, you have nearly limitless options to reign supreme on the track where every second counts.
Photo Real Cars and Tracks – Over 120 licensed cars are available including the Nissan GT-R GT1, McLaren MP4-12C, and GUMPERT Apollo. There is also over 35 real-world locations like Bathurst, Spa de Francochamps and Suzuka as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Shanghai.
(C) 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES AND OR FEATURES REQUIRES AN EA ACCOUNT AND GAME REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED ONE-TIME USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT . YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. GAME USES SOLIDSHIELD CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS AT THE SAME TIME; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT/deauthorize/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.
INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT COLLECTS DATA ONLINE TO PROVIDE INGAME ADVERTISING.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON /2/service-updates.
More like this
(10 reviews)
(1,185 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,185)
Positive&(713)
Negative&(472)
Purchase Type
All&(1,185)
Steam Purchasers&(1,185)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(1,185)
Your Languages&(647)
Display As:
Most Helpful
647 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
game is ????, looks ????, cant use H shifter with it, and finally it's made by EA. 2/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Excellent game.However.EA's policy on 3 installs stops you playing it.If you have to reinstall this game more than 3 times,
you cannot continue to play without getting support from EA. They give you a new cd key that only works on Origin.Your steam copy dies.---Edit---IF you remember to un register the game before uninstalling or wiping the Hdd, you reclaim a use.
But is that really on your mind when your new pc parts arrive for a new build?Easy to do if you are doing a clean install due to a corrupt Windows?
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Forza 5 is the racer I really want to play but this game is scratching that itch for me at the moment on PC. The handling is very sensitive and each car takes some getting used to but is eventually very satisfying to drive. A good range of difficulty settings and driver assists which you can switch off means you can give yourself a fair challenge and feel satisfied when you drive well. The helmet camera and head physics were my favourite feature from the first Shift game and they return in Shift 2 to make the sensation of racing at speed only just in control of your car, really engaging. Unfortunately the immersion for me goes no further as there is no support for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel which is my wheel of choice on PC, although in fairness plenty of Logitech wheels are supported. This limitation plus the distinctly floaty nature of the cars' handling causes me to play this game as more of an arcade racer than I do a game like Forza 4, but it is still enjoyable when played with the right expectation. The trusty 360 gamepad is supported and works very well for racing as you would expect. The menus are mostly easy to navigate with the 360 pad but all the on-screen button prompts are for the keyboard. It took me a while to work out how to save settings with the controller (press start) but after some trial and error I can deal with the menus well enough.Shift 2 has a wide selection of real cars and tracks plus a smattering of fictional courses, some of which return from the first game. Full car customisation is provided allowing you to upgrade the performance and customise the appearance of the vehicles quite dramatically. Cars are given an overall performance rating and using this are separated into categories A, B, C, D just as in the original Shift game and familiar to players of other racing sims such as Forza Motosport.The game looks pretty good in 1080p and on my machine (i5, 7850, 8GB RAM) with all presets set to High runs at 50-70 frames per second on the whole, though on certain corners of certain tracks framerate drops into the high 30s. I would like to tweak my settings a bit more to achieve a minimum of 60 but the game offers no benchmark mode so checking the effect of a graphics setting takes a long time - many changes even require you to restart the game. It is also disappointing that the low resolution cutscenes were clearly pre-rendered with consoles in mind which makes the unskippable cinematics during the career mode look very out-dated - cinematics should be used to flatter a game, but in the case of Shift 2 it's a relief to get past them and into the game which itself looks very attractive.The Autolog and Online play require an EA Origin account (though the game does not require the Origin client). Unlike some players on the community hub I had no trouble at all activating the game or fighting with any DRM. The game installed and played easily from Steam just like any other game. Steam Overlay popped up showing me the product key when I first launched the game but I dismissed that as I have never had to type it in yet. I have tried to get an online match on two occassions and both times I was the only player online and had to create a lobby. Hopefully the sale weekend will get some new players lobbying up but I would not recommend this title if you are looking for multiplayer racing. It does provide a satisfying single player experience for players who enjoy racing against AI and testing themselves on simulations of the best cars and circuits in motorsport.To my mind this game was a good buy at the recent sale price of ?4.99 but I would hesitate to recommend it at the current full price of ?19.99. It is true there are not a lot of other games of this type available on the PC which have the same degree of polish as Shift 2 Unleashed, but there are definitely better experiences out there on Steam for your hard-earned ?20.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
This is by far one of the best Need For Speeds ever made if you are the kind of guy who likes simulated driving and realism. Great camera and great graphics. This game is not as good as it could be from the start though. You have to patch the game up a bit before it really is the best of the best. If you go to a website called
and sign up, you can download all the mods for this game. What I recomend you do, and this will be confusing to most of you your first time, but download and install the unofficial patch from no grip racing, then install PTMu which will give very realistic handling and car manuverability. At that point this game becomes an absolute masterpiece. I cannot stress enough how much fun this game really is. If you enjoy tuning and testing cars out, and then getting to race them, then I don't see a reason as to why you wouldn't love this game. You don't even need to play career mode, just buy a car and mess around with it. Too bad this game isn't as popular as it desserves to be and I'm afraid for that reason that EA won't make another &Shift&... Please EA, this game is already very good, just make a refresh with better graphics and the PTMu time mod integrated and you'll have an extremely realisting yet very fun and challenging experience. Btw you should at least be using an xbox controller to play this game if not an actual wheel, that will give you much better control.
Was this review helpful?
I played this game using the unofficial community patch by nogripracing, so I have no experience with the Vanilla version. Also I didn't delve deep into the tuning options and online.As of this writing I clocked in around 37 hours and I am confident to say I really love this game. I played through the first SHIFT and it was my first ever racing game that made the cockpit view comfortable to play with. SHIFT 2 refined the experience with their new Helmet Cam -- The camera is attached to the driver's helmet and it mimics the head movement and shakiness when driving, gives you tunnel vision, and it blurs your vision when you hit a wall. A lot of people say the camera is disorienting, but personally I don't really think so. I was not once disorientated, confused or the effects got in the way of the gameplay. SHIFT 2 is arguably the only racing game that lets you truly be the driver, rather than be the car itself. You feel how scary speed is when driving at 200 miles per hour, underestimate the car, and the car will severely punish you. This what made this game so great for me.Now for the negatives. The menu system is stylish, but atrocious. The key assignments for the buttons are all over the place. I am playing using the 360 controller and the game can't reassign the button icons to match the controller's.Earning money is way too easy. Want to buy that certain car? Grind in Quick Race once your driver level is high. Select the Dakota Oval track, set it to one lap and no opponents, and bam, $20,000 per 35 seconds.Visual customization is basic and practically useless.The slightest bump and the slightest touch to the dirt will send your car spinning. To be fair, I haven't rammed a car or drove off-road in real life before, but these annoyances can ruin the entire race because the AI suddenly bumped into you or you get sucked to the dirt like a black hole.Some of the DLCs are way too easy and one DLC broke the game's pace. The Speedhunter pack gives you the drag racing career, quarter mile career and access to some highly tuned cars. The problem is the cars are free to acquire. I won the drag race and quarter mile career without breaking a sweat because I had free access to the stupidly fast Nissan GT-R. Some of these cars can be used to your default career and I breezed past some of the events.My narrator-guy-person-thing is annoying. I loved the British guy in SHIFT 1 and while the new guy is alright, he's too, uh... Not... I dunno. He's not British-ey and kawaii enough.I hate drifting. I hate drifting in SHIFT 1, and I hate drifting in SHIFT 2.The title of the game is stupid. Really? SHIFT 2 Unleashed? What's next? SHIFT 3 Insurrection? SHIFT 4 Reloaded?Overall I love this game. The negatives are there and noticeable, but the core gameplay, the cars, the races, the tracks, the sights and sounds, are all great.
Was this review helpful?
i have played all NFS games ever, well, almost all of them. and i have played my share of other racing games, i will put it simple and useful, lets go Gameplay (+)---------------lots of cars, lots of tracks, realistic drivingi have played Grid 1 and 2, this game is more realistic tan the two.i have not played Assetto Corsa, Project Cars (is not released yet) or Grid AS, but driving in this game is realistic and enjoyable.I thave set the Traction Control and Stablitiy Control nad Best Line to &off&, Handling Mode to Elite, Steering and Braking Assist to &off&, Anti-Lock Brakes and Damage to &on&, and i cant ask for a more REAL, challenging driving experience.Old cars are harder to control and newer cars (meaning newer technology) are easier to control.very enjoyable experience. im playing with a XBOX 360 Controller for PC, and the vibration adds to the feel of driving alot.no, you cant handbrake in the tight corners like other NFS titles, you have to learn how to control your car.so a new track means hours of trying and learning with those &elite& settings.this game has a real, working car tuning options, so for instance reducing or increasing the pressure of tires really change the way your car behave in corners.&&THIS GAME IS NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU CAN DRIVE, ITS ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU CAN DRIVE.&&i have only seen this real tuning settings in one game, and that was VW GT.this game consists of a very nice replay system, after your race you can watch your driving. intense stuff!AI (+)---------------your competitors learn from your driving and your behaviour, so if you tripped them out of the track they will do the same to you if they catch up to you.Graphics (+)---------------for a 2011 game, it looks amazing.it sure looks better than Grid 2 and Grid AS.there is a real damage to your car and your (track) environment. you can crash your car, break your windshield, bust one wheel out and still drive if the damage did not destroy your engine. but you wont get too far!my pc (FX8350 and GTX780) can not maintain a solid 60 fps on everything maxed. you can watch a video of mine, displaying the game's amazing graphics .Vehicles (+)---------------you have access to lots of vehicles (around 160).these consist of Supersport cars, street cars, customized old cars, performance cars etc.you have a wide selection of car customization, tunings, visuals, decals, vinyls, engines, gearboxes etc.Races (+)---------------missed drifting and drag race from NFS Underground?they are back in this game! more realistic and a lot harder though!you need to learn to tune your cars to get to that millie second which makes you the winner.Game Performance (-)---------------Crashes, low FPS issues and freezes are common.Sound (-/+)---------------music mostly is horrible, repetetive and boring (depressive?) but the sound effects and car sounds are realistic and great.overall (+)---------------this is a great game. replayablitiy is high due to difficult challenges and there is a still alive multiplayer and competition going on.9/10Recommended!
Was this review helpful?
I've played NFS: HS (Road Challenge), PU (P 2000), HP 2, MW '05, MW '10 and this - a true NFS fan, that is.Pros:- Physics, realistic loss of traction at high speeds (aye, I've also driven a real car at high speed and lost traction, so I would know).- Lots of interesting game modes.- Lots of interesting tracks, specifically I like how this game doesn't do cheap stuff like track mirroring or obnoxious night time ice skating to bump up difficulty. I also like how some tracks have several variants with common bits.- No catch-up! You actually get what you deserve as far as I can tell. Difficulty is dynamically adjusted in the beginning of each race according to your performance but never mid-race as it used to be.- Graphics are stunning, camera options are good and make a lot of sense (e.g. two different in-cockpit cams with different settings).- Background graphics because no flux were given :D- Lots of settings for the car*- No DLC ???????t, existing cars are all good enough to beat the events, your friends and even clock some serious records.Cons:- Loads of CTDs and sound bugs. For me the source of CTD persists over the CTD, e.g. if I was playing track A with settings XYZ and it crashes, it's gonna crash with track A and XYZ no matter how many times I restart the game. Then again, it fixes itself if I play A with settings XCV or if I play track B.- ...loooong intro videos, yet to look into disabling them. This would be tolerable if for not so many CTDs.- General handling settings. I play with KB and like many people have mentioned, there's a lot of input lag. This, however, is not a true con, because you can always disable the &stabilising& setting:=& Edit DampeningEnabled=&1& string to &0& in vehicleset_pc_custom_[controller name here].xmlAlso the default settings for tuning are very very loose and unresponsive at times, do not forget to edit.- While settings are plenty (see pros), the poor default settings force you to make your own. There are a lot of settings there and the explanations for each setting are decent at best - a bit of a learning curve to get them right and you'll need to tap into actual tuning guides for real world cars to get the most out of your ride.- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 is a Limited Edition only car by default. There are guides to unlock LE cars and events, though, but it's a bit of a nuisance and you'll need to edit the master .exe to achieve this.TL;DR: To get everything out of this game lots of fiddling with game files, game settings and car settings is involved. For this reason I'm going to give 9/10. Otherwise a brilliant, brilliant game.
Was this review helpful?
I've read through the reviews - laughing. So many reviews about the game crashing 24/7 or whatsoever. I can't even recall that it has crashed. I've played both Shift and Shift 2 on my Xbox360 before I got this on pc. Both were great. Looking back at previous Need for Speed games, these two were big improvements. Doesn't feel like Need for Speed, but it's still awesome. I am quite pleased, BUT two things I can think of now that really bothers me are the Al behavior and those childish cutscenes.The Al are challenging, but in a bad way. I play on hard difficulty because I like a challenge. However, the Al opponents keep hitting and crashing into me, even each other. Looks like they're really trying hard to push you of the track instead of finishing the race. These cutscenes just makes me feel bad. They talk about racing and how it is in real life. It's a long speech which you cannot skip.Despite those childish cutscenes and deathwish Al opponents, the game is amazing.- Runs smooth 24/7 with optimal graphics (Not crashing at all).- Lots of tracks- A much bigger selection of cars than earlier games. You can have as many as you want and in addition several of the exact same car. Even cars from previous decades can be driven.- Drifting is completely different from NFS Carbon where it doesn't feel realistic at all.- Just driving at all is exciting. Often I just drive without opponents in cars I love.- It is nice to see they use many of the same cars they've used before.I am happy that they actually made Need for Speed that can be called somewhat realistic. Playing Hot Pursuit made me feel bad, watching the trailer for the newest Need for Speed doesn't make me feel any better. I am very pleased with this game. This is a game for everyone who either loves racing or simply enjoys driving.
Was this review helpful?
322 people found this review funny
i only played a little. it's alright
Was this review helpful?
EYE candyFFB = 7/10Sounds= 7/10Physics = 7/10Color saturation =9/10Track graphics = 8/10Car graphics = 10/10 Menu = 8/10 CPU+GPU optimization = 8/10Wheel suport = 8/10Content = 10/10Reflections/shadows = 8/10
Was this review helpful?
Game has no form of support for late model components. I have an AMD FX8350 32gb ripjaw ram, solid state drive with 2 way SLI'd GTX 980's and no matter the graphics configuration or the elimination of SLI i cant get past 40-50FPs. And for me a smooth picture is fairly imortant in a high speed game. I generaly shoot for 90-140fps. Sure i could roll back the Physx drivers everytime i want to play (wich only adds 10-15 depending on the track) then re-update them when i want to play anything else but that kinda adds more work then i look for in a click and play game. Ontop of that the constant crashing is fairly annoying. Seems certain tracks cause a game crash every single time. and again no support. At this point the only reason im even keeping it is since it was gifted. However dont waist your money. With the Forza series making its way to pc, just as soon as they fix the hardware utilization issue it will solve all the needs for this class of racing sim. Dont want to wait, try The Crew, its mor arcade but outside the random server issues it is just as entertaining.
EA dont veen try to make it work ... crashes all the time
For people that's wanting to purchase this game through steam I do not recommend you buying this game at all, due to game lag I experience! I&ve turned down all the specs to see if it would product any better.... Results still crappy. Well to be frank with you I play Dota 2 with Extreme High graphics a bit of lag but it's more do able than this crap. I am very honest and i'm a big Fan of yours NFS, but this right not cutting it have a good day!
Lovely game, when able to play. Game hard crashing is all part of the deal, and it will happen rather frequently. For the xbox this was a really good game and definitly a must buy. This however, ?????? pc port. Cheers EA.No but really, good game. Don't buy it for pc, download it.
This game crashes always waste of time and money
I played it and liked it, but it suddenly crashed. I tried restartin my system, updating all drivers, and reinstalling it. None of it worked. I did like it while it lasted, but I cant play it anymore.
I had high expectations since I really enjoyed the first game. Once I got past the first few tracks the game became very buggy and started crashing. After a lot of research online, I learned that the only fix is to shut off your internet connection....then the crashing stops. Has something to do with the EA servers and they are not interested in fixing it. I would not recomend.
Give Credit when Credit is dueJust got a downlaod update to fix the game cutting out to desktop..and my word IT WORKS. I undid my previous Bad Review which is no more. OK the AI's are still to fast because its a very fast game to play. Plan on a few restarts until you can navigate the track..then you can win the race. I have a few Mods that is allowed in V1.0 which is enough to win, win, win. Now I can paly and curse and win. Now you can too !
Handling feels like trash. It feels like there's a delay in the input no matter if I use a wheel or a controller... If you want a proper racing game you can call a simulator, go buy assetto corsa.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam极品飞车19 的文章

随机推荐