steam令牌steam怎么看救援代码开启

Steam dota2邮箱验证 steam令牌保护设置流程介绍
15:17 | 责任编辑:小范 | 内容来源:未知 |
你可能还喜欢
知名解说导航
Dota2高手视频
Dota2娱乐视频FOR iOS, ANDROID, & WINDOWS PHONE
Android users without access to Google Play can .
Steam now requires the highest level of account security for instant trades and Market sales
Use a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account and avoid item holds
To trade away or sell items instantly you’ll need: a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled on your account for at least 7 days. Otherwise, to give you time to discover and stop items from leaving your account if your account is compromised, items will be held by Steam for up to 15 days.
Trade and Market Confirmations
Now you can confirm trades and market sales through the Steam Mobile App. Ensure items never leave your account without your approval.
Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
Get the best level of Steam account protection with the Steam Mobile App. Use the app to enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to verify your identity. The authenticator generates a code that you need to enter every time that you log on to your Steam account. The code changes every 30 seconds, can be used only once, and is unguessable.
Chat with friends
Keep up with friends while on the go. Chat with friends from anywhere.
Shop the catalog
Browse the Steam catalog of Windows, Mac, and Linux titles from your phone. Never miss a sale again.
Remotely download
Remotely download and install your purchases straight to your PC at home.
Steam Guard
Enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator for the best level of Steam account security.
You can still
for additional security. This will help you recover your account or reset your password in the future.
What happens if I lose my phone? What happens if I get a new phone? .
VAT included in all prices where applicable.智能手机教程子分类当前【全部】
全部安卓手机安卓平板安卓电视iPhoneiPad其他
当前位置:>>>steam手机令牌怎么绑定 steam手机令牌绑定方法
steam手机令牌怎么绑定 steam手机令牌绑定方法
浏览:183+
大小:2.49MB更新:
 1、打开Steam手机客户端登陆自己的Steam帐号,左侧选择“Steam令牌”我们就能看到如下的界面。  2、点击“设置”,在这里我们能够看到三个选项,这时候默认是通过电子邮件获取 Steam令牌验证码的,也就是第二个选项。现在我们需要选择第一个,也就是绑定手机令牌。  3、这时候进入下一步,我们看到了提交短信代码的输入框,与此同时我们的手机已经收到了系统发出的短信,从短信中提取代码输入即可。  这样就算是完成绑定了,这时候我们再切回到“Steam令牌”界面,就能看到动态的验证码了。
扫码关注历趣官方微信随时随地获取最新资讯
大小:2.49MB更新:
2万+人在玩
版权所有 京ICP备号-5
京公网安备 50 备

我要回帖

更多关于 steam怎么看救援代码 的文章

随机推荐