前女友假定pc汉化的那个游戏纯音乐都是什么

一首音乐,做游戏视频的经常当做BGM,纯音乐,高潮好像是滴滴滴滴滴滴,滴滴滴滴滴滴,滴滴滴滴滴滴滴_百度知道饥饿游戏3嘲笑鸟下部所有背景音乐插曲 饥饿游戏3下部音乐原声整理-名人汇
即时娱乐快讯:
当前位置: >
饥饿游戏3嘲笑鸟下部所有背景音乐插曲 饥饿游戏3下部音乐原声整理
导读:《饥饿游戏3嘲笑鸟下》这部大家期待已久的电影终于要上映了,这部电影中的各种音乐也是大家非常的喜欢,主题曲和片尾曲更是大家成为大家热搜的歌曲,片中的音乐原声下面小编就来为大家全部都盘点出来,一起看看哪些
《饥饿游戏3嘲笑鸟下》这部大家期待已久的电影终于要上映了,这部电影中的各种音乐也是大家非常的喜欢,主题曲和片尾曲更是大家成为大家热搜的歌曲,片中的音乐原声下面小编就来为大家全部都盘点出来,一起看看哪些歌曲是你喜欢的!1、MeltdownLorde meet King PushLife is like a costume partyJust cover the floors in CavalliLet's hide the hurt in a mollyWe're all tryna be somebody elseYou can't hide your tears in wealthWhen your heart knows you hate yourselfIt's all pain we feltJust the way that the card's been dealtCover up all that is passedDrop an olive in your glassPutting on a disguiseIt's an ocular viceEveryone on the runFifty feet all on the gasTake him out, take him outGonna take him outWe're the only theory they can proveAnd we don't have anything to loseIn my eyes, in my ears, bring might]Love is only figured once in lifeTell the crowd, search the townCan we make it out right? tell me it's a full meltdownTry to break her spirit so it shouldn't be surprisin'We're here with no fear and gave her uprisingGonna blend in with the bullies and the bureaucratsArrows pierce like lightning, choppers sound like thunder clapNever will you stand, we gon' lay you downDominant and dapper kids comin' in to take the townTry to restrain us, even though you trained usWe're better than you are, now we're gonna make you feed usCover up all that is passedDrop an olive in your glassPutting on a disguiseIt's an ocular viceEveryone on the runFifty feet all on the gasTake him out, take him outGonna take him outWe're all lookin' for statusCristal sent over on gratisCan't pretend we're not plasticWhen these poker faces take practiceWho to trust? Who to love?Who to run from? Who to hug?Set fire to a government of thugsRespect only comes from the money or your bloodWe're out of sight, shadows of lightThey're closing in and I know where we're goin'But I don't know who I'll beIn my eyes, in my ears, bring might]Love is only figured once in lifeTell the crowd, search the townCan we make it out right? tell me it's a full meltdown(I can see, and hear a ghost)In my eyes, in my ears, bring mightLove is only figured once in lifeTell the crowd, search the townCan we make it out right? tell me It's a full meltdown(I can see, and hear a ghost)Was it meant to be?Cause I can't seeI can't see(I'm your undertow)(I can see, and hear a ghost)Was it meant to be?(In my mind, I know)Cause I can't see(And if you keep, every love)I can't see(I'm your undertow)(I can see, and hear a ghost)Was it meant to be?(In my mind, I know)Cause I can't see(And if you keep, every love)I can't see(I'm your undertow)(I can see, and hear a ghost)Was it meant to be?(In my mind, I know)Cause I can't see(And if you keep, every love)I can't see(I'm your undertow)
全站精华推荐
娱乐热点推荐
一周最热图片推荐
大家都在看
copyright & 2013 - 2016
All Rights Reserved当前播放列表↓
最近试听历史
评分:10.正在播放:&送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了 -
我会永远爱她,并把这首歌送给她她是我最爱的人!我会坚强起来永远陪在她的身边陪她到最后的一刻!问过医生,如果有一点不注意,就会发生病变,变为癌症!只有3个月的时间我不知道该不该写这篇日志!心里好难受!直到昨晚我才知道她的病情有多么的严重,身体有多么糟糕!昨晚,我哭了好久!心一直在痛!有种不知名的压力在压抑着我!一觉醒来,半个枕头都湿了!我真的好难受,就连今早我也在哭……爱人,你的病不能再拖了!快去医院治疗吧!我才知道这个病恶化起来那么快,那么严重!想到昨天下午你说的如果…如果…,我现在才知道,那一切都即将发生!我的心在瞬间内停止!你说在身体正的支持不下去时,会默默的离开我,我不愿意!我会一直陪着你,直到最后一刻!把你的病情告诉你的妈妈吧,她也不希望她再失去她身边的亲人了!我也不愿第二次失去我的亲人!心里好难过!为什么上帝不能给我一个长久团聚的机会,为什么又再次让我失去我不该失去的……为什么!爱人,只要你的身体能好起来,我什么都答应你!你求我,等你不在了,我要天天开心!可是我做不到,你是心里永远的痛!我会一直陪伴着你!每天让你开心!之前一次次的想提分手,但又割舍不下!我知道你不想因此拖累我!但我真的很担心你的身体!这一切都好象一部童话小说,我好想这是个梦,永远不要醒来!我爱你,我永远爱你!我们的心会一直在一起,不管是在哪里,我依然爱你!我会一直守候着你每一条的短信,每一个电话!珍惜我们相遇的每一个瞬间!我忍痛写下了这篇日志,一直都在哭!I love you forever………我不是为了推歌,我是想让她看见有那么多善良的人们在关心她,祝福她,让她看到生活的希望,对自己充满信心!!!我在网上查了,她说的症状和胰腺癌很像!我真的很担心,这种病死亡率极高!谢谢大家的关心,我不知道该说什么,真的很感谢你们能狗鼓励我,祝福她,我替她向大家道谢!!谢谢有那么多的好心人!我会努力,我也相信奇迹一定会出现,谢谢!!
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.1万人听过2.2万人听过3.26万人听过4.65万人听过5.14万人听过6.107万人听过7.54万人听过8.3万人听过9.44万人听过10.12万人听过11.51万人听过12.6万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:428919&&分类:非主流歌曲&&语言:&&大小:2.6 MB&&时长:02:50秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:10.分
介绍:《送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了》 是 纯音 太好听了 演唱的歌曲,时长02分50秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过5万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手纯音 太好听了吧!
◆ 本页是非主流歌曲送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了非主流歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手纯音 太好听了的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ 送一首纯音乐给我的女朋友雯雯
她得了绝症 我的心都快碎了的永久试听地址是/play/428919.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 前女友假定结局 的文章

随机推荐