KR的Ancient Necropolis英雄杀真鳌拜怎么过模式怎么过

后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 199|回复: 1
KR的Ancient Necropolis英雄模式怎么过
KR的Ancient Necropolis英雄模式怎么过
地狱狂蛇?razer的新品。和炼狱蝰蛇完全不搭架么,都在那乱喊,razer的鼠标打CS有点浪费,cpi太高,而且要装驱动才能达到最佳效果,不像微软的鼠标即插即用,完全不用驱动,完美兼容。如果你一定要在金环和地狱狂蛇之间选的话那就是后者了。
点这里&&&&
TA的勋章:
地狱狂蛇?razer的新品。和炼狱蝰蛇完全不搭架么,都在那乱喊,razer的鼠标打CS有点浪费,cpi太高,而且要装驱动才能达到最佳效果,不像微软的鼠标即插即用,完全不用驱动,完美兼容。如果你一定要在金环和地狱狂蛇之间选的话那就是后者了。
指尖每日首次回帖可以赚5金币()收起回复展开回复
大爱18183!
腾讯首款亲密社交回合手游!
经常解答提问版玩家提问,并且积极帮助玩家的会员,在获得编辑认可后获得此勋章
注册账号后积极发帖的各位会员(注册10天内发20贴以上)
经常参与各类话题的讨论(发帖数达300以上)
限量十二星座勋章:白羊座
花费1500论坛金币在勋章商店中购买KR的Ancient Necropolis英雄模式怎么过_百度知道Kingdom Rush
Topic Details
Help with Ancient Necropolis
Can anyone help me with the secon level? I fail all the time.
Showing - of
5 Jul, 2014 @ 3:24am
5 Jul, 2014 @ 5:27am
Has anyone finished the level on heroic? The last star I need. I just built mage towers and upgraded the one in the middle to max (Purple) tower before starting the wave.Micromanaged Ice Queen, Comet Strike and Spear Dudes to catchout those who slip by.... some very close calls.
5 Jul, 2014 @ 6:41pm
Also stuck on this one, last star, and I pretty much crushed almost every other level so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Tried with Ice Queen and the mage guy who can make doubles of himself and the samurai, no go with any of them. If you're still having trouble, what difficulty are you playing?
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 5 Jul, 2014 @ 2:42amPosts: 12
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteKR的Ancient Necropolis英雄模式怎么过_百度知道KR的Ancient Necropolis英雄模式怎么过_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄杀萧太后怎么过 的文章

随机推荐