如何快速弃坑点击300英雄弃坑战场和AdVenture Capitalist

当前位置:-&-&小编揭秘神魔之塔如何快速到达四封
小编揭秘神魔之塔如何快速到达四封
神魔之塔快速到达四封。过了三封之后小怪攻击力爆升有木有,回血回不过来有木有,boss秒人有木有,接下来我来给大家介绍如何轻松愉快的过四封吧。到了四封,伊登已经不能带我们躺过了,boss甚至小怪的强大输出根本回不过来。那要怎么办呢,我来为大家介绍几种暴力秒杀。1.游侠队,双五星木游带队,队员光游暗游,再组一只有转心技能的召唤兽,个人比较推荐朱雀,6.25倍的单体攻击,简直就是各种秒啊,亲测可以秒过四封各种图。2.兽队,这也是比较常见的队伍了,2.5倍兽攻的召唤兽是很容易收集的,光虎黑狗,兔子也能代替,当然黑狗是最好的,队员朱雀以及地府狮子,木转心心转火几万爆发妥妥的,还有一个位置可以是光游,春哥的回血技能。。。当然也可以是水妹,三回合控制过后boss就躺下了。3,这就是幸运抽到希腊神的玩家了,纯色队,简单暴力,土豪专用,本人没有亲自试过就不随意评论了。4.这里重点说下到了四封之后,每个四封图的第三个副本,都是一只强大的中国兽,攻击8000加,如果组个暴力队没秒他你就惨了,这里建议可以木游组光游,黑狗组玄武,适当撑撑血也是轻松愉快的就能过。
打起来了!《航海王 启航》“一封信”直指刀塔传奇
由迪士尼正版授权,CMGE中国手游独家代理的《星球大战:指挥官》,是一款基于《星球大战》系列电影改编的战争策略类手游。
现今3D·ARPG众多,但大多扎堆在三国、仙侠等所谓的“国风”里,《魔龙勇士》另辟捷径,引入希腊神话题材,围绕潘多拉魔盒和女神雅典娜展开叙述,力求为各位资深或悠闲玩家带来优雅有品味的娱乐体验。《魔龙勇士》将在下周迎来新一轮测试,悠长夏日即将结束?不,《魔龙勇士》为你延长夏日。
血性燃烧!天拓游戏《屠神》博出霸气热血PK
游戏类型:消除游戏
游戏模式:网游
游戏平台:苹果
游戏官网:
更新时间:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 111 Steam Achievements
Title: Clicker Heroes
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 May, 2015
Voted Best Idle Game of 2014
Play Clicker Heroes
Free to Play
Recent updates
11 October
Hey Heroes!
We have a quick patch for you today!
1.0e4 Patch Notes
- Adds a new animation for leveling Heroes and Ancients.
- Various bug fixes.
Hey Heroes!
Five legendary heroes have risen to join the fight! Be sure to hire these new incredible beings and upgrade them. They are sure to increase your power to unseen heights!
1.0e3 Patch Notes
- Five new heroes!
- Fixes a bug that prevented some players from encountering primal bosses.
- Various other bug fixes.
As always, thanks for the support, and let us know what you think!
“You won't be able to stop clicking”
About This Game
Ever wondered what one quadrillion damage per second feels like? Wonder no more! Embark on your quest to attain it today!
Start out by clicking on the monster to kill them, and get their gold. Spend that gold on hiring new heroes and get more damage. The more damage you deal, the more gold you will get. Feel the power as you grow exponentially and become the greatest ever!
Hire 35 unique heroes to help you do damage without having to click! Meet legendary figures from myth and legend, such as Athena, Amenhotep, King Midas, and more! They will all lend their sword to your cause, for a cost.
These guys' damage per second makes your MMO characters look like kindergarteners. Spend your hard-earned loot on upgrading them to gain special powers to aid you in getting even more gold!
Click your way to defeat powerful monsters. Fight over 100 different monsters, all beautifully drawn and animated.
Watch out for the bosses!
Need to do the laundry? Give the puppy a shower? No worries! Your heroes will farm monsters and automatically collect the gold while you're gone, even when the game is closed. But don't forget to come back and spend all that sweet gold on new heroes and upgrades!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom(TM) 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Storage: 90 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Storage: 90 MB available space
More like this
Very Positive
(889 reviews)
Very Positive
(34,197 reviews)
Review Type
All&(34,197)
Positive&(30,809)
Negative&(3,388)
Purchase Type
All&(34,197)
Steam Purchasers&(34,197)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(34,197)
Your Languages&(15,738)
Display As:
Most Helpful
15,738 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
12 people found this review funny
Cannot recommend this game. WIfey and I spent about a year playing the game. Did not really read through the forums. Just a clicker game. She spent a little bit of money to support the developer as a thank you for making a fun game. However, due to some really screwy programing of &something&. I logged in through her computer, and my accounts save file overwrote hers, wiping her entire year progress of the game. Our clan leader could no longer log in. Went to forums to ask for help and we were only met with rudeness. Rudeness, to someone who politely asked for help and was even nice enough to give money to the devs as a thank you for the game.
Was this review helpful?
41 people found this review funny
I can't understand why it is so popular ...I need a new mouse10/10 would click just one more time
Was this review helpful?
Honestly, this is a relaxing little thing I can come to every now and then. It's not one of those games you have to keep open to make progress, you can just play and then close out, and come back later, ready to upgrade what you have. It's fun to open this every now and then and push my heroes forward again, if you don't want to put effort into playing a game but want something to look at every now and then, this is for you. this is almost relaxing if you ask me, and the updates that keep coming really enhance what's already there, 10/10 game.
Was this review helpful?
What can i say.. Play something else while it idles in the back and watch the numbers rise.I have no idea why, but this is incredibly addictive.
Was this review helpful?
Its fun and ITS FREE :)
Was this review helpful?
This is a great game.You kill to get coins which lvl your people up then when you lvl them up its easyier to kill.Every 5 or so levels there is a boss you have 30 seconds to kill it.I rate this game a 9/10
Was this review helpful?
Really good clicker game, it will eat your soul,you'll end up playing it even when you sleep
Was this review helpful?
i broke my mouse
Was this review helpful?
Girlfriend:What are you playing?Me: I dunno, some silly gameGF: So what's the point of it?Me: I don't really know, earn a bunch of money?GF: And what do you do when you have enough?Me: I don't know, buy more stuffGF: But what happens when you run out of stuff to buy.Me: I don't knowGF: Well is it fun?Me: I...don't knowGF: Why are you still playing it?Me: I....don't......know........but I can't stop11/10 my girlfriend gonna breakup with me,but wait, i dont have girlfriend anyway
Was this review helpful?
its kinda fun but borin
Was this review helpful?
very fun and addictive
Very addicting, just have to get a little into it
Hi, I like to eat panchos for a living, u want know why, I dont live in puerto rico, I think this game is kule sorry i dont know how to spell cool,but be proud. (: chubby hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha, i ate 7
Why? Idk. HELP. No
Very similar to another game I've played on the mobile called Tap Titan.There's just something about seeing huge numbers grow even bigger that keeps me coming back. It's a good thing this game caters to either an active or idle play style. The only thing that really slows this game down are the walls you hit i.e. funds required to hire next hero, transendence.Despite the frustrations, this game is still a great time waster.8/10, have to buy a new mouse now.
this game is fun and everyone should play it, best clicker game ever, good time wasting, and is just good
Thank god for TotalBiscuit reporting the 30fps cap on this game! I won't play ????ING CLICKER GAMES WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT SMOOTH 60FPS. NOT ONE LESS.
Pa sta sad mi tu mozemo &.&
I need a new mouse, I broke it.
I have played this on
iPad and its better. The focus on rubies is cool, on the ipad you get more of them and can use them to help progress. The steam version the same ruby requirements but you recieve substantially less rubies. Still highly addictive, but I wouldn't reco it.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
支  持:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
Adventure Capitalist
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
联系供应商
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')

我要回帖

更多关于 300英雄弃坑战场 的文章

随机推荐