steam lisa游戏结局怎么打出火球

steam 马赛克游戏专用 - 网易云音乐
steam 马赛克游戏专用
最近玩城堡破坏者,厕所穿越记和泰瑞利亚。 steam 账号 DJOKAWARI1,不定时更新适合各类游戏的歌单。
播放:414次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州网易雷火科技有限公司运营:谁有steam的游戏 lisa的背景音乐合集?给我发来_百度知道抄游戏玩法,能算偷吗?
发布于 日 14时00分
“抄经过验证的玩法不能算偷!抄袭,游戏人的事,能算偷么?”
——鲁迅先生《孔乙己》(其实并没有)
写这篇文章的起因,其实是近期Steam上大热门的像素风农场经营游戏《星露谷物语》(Stardew Valley)。当然,这个话题,或许更加适合于火热的中国手机游戏行业……但打上“独立游戏”的标签,会让这文章看起来更时髦一点(并不会!)。
《星露谷物语》
这款16年2月底发售的游戏拿下了百万销量,勇夺1季度销量冠军。这款作品是Eric Barone一个人花了四年一点点涂像素点出来的,可以说几乎符合Steam用户对独立游戏的一切喜好。
高销量的像素风游戏,一向是Steam上的一道风景线,从《To the Moon》《Lisa》一直到《Undertale》均有可观之处,大多数都可以形容为“探索游戏设计和叙事可能性的杰作”。而这次的星露谷,看起来也是属于这个行列的游戏:像素,高销量,高评价,充满创意——
星露谷过场动画
初始的动画确实也配得上这几个关键词。在超大连锁购物集团做客服工作的主角,在邻桌同事光荣殉职之后,决定回老家继承爷爷的农场——不管是消失的邻桌还是随机出现的骷髅同事看起来都相当业余。然后,在这段高质量的像素点绘过场动画后,我傻眼了。
《星露谷物语》的农场
星露谷的游戏方式……看起来,好眼熟啊?
这草,这柴,这工具,这水壶,这些可以追的妹子和汉子,这举着种子走来走去的风格……
好吧,上面这些就算了,可你连个收货箱子也要直接从《牧场物语》系列里拿来吗?!
一个声音在我心底呐喊着:“这游戏像《牧场物语》,未免也有点像得太过分了吧?就算你只有一个人开发,是不是也已经越过了游戏设计师应守的那条界限?”
“抄袭!山寨!欧美人都没玩过《牧场物语》吗?!”我似乎已经听到了人们喊打喊杀的声音。
而相对地,另外一个阵营也立刻要站起来,为他们心爱的游戏辩护:“《牧场物语》自己走上了歧途,也不面向欧美市场的玩家,活该被星露谷轰杀呀!”
换一种说法。如果一款游戏的美术是呕心沥血之作(星露谷是作者1个人,点了四年点阵图,每天10个小时点出来的),而玩法却是基本完全照抄《牧场物语》系列,这个游戏算是抄袭的游戏吗?
这个问题,并不像它第一眼看起来那么简单;尤其是对于一个玩过很多游戏的人来说,这个问题的答案,更是一点都不显而易见。
同一个类型的游戏,乍看起来好像都差不多。同一个游戏系列的续作,自然看起来也都差不多。著名游戏比如《文明》这样的4X名作,往往有更换不同背景、世界设定的致敬作品。
那么,到底什么样的游戏设计越过了那条“我们心里都明白的抄袭之线”?
很多人都看过迈克尔·桑德尔的《正义:一场思辨之旅》,那是一本能完全洗刷你直觉里的正义观的书。在游戏设计和抄袭的问题上,我们所面临的困境也类似:有太多难以判断的灰色地带。
所以,我决定用讲游戏的形式来讨论这个话题。上面的星露谷是第一个;为了防止举出太久远或太著名的例子,我尽量都举崭新的游戏来讨论这个问题。
■ 《挺进地牢》(Enter the Gungeon)
——如果一个游戏的玩法看起来像是两个游戏的组合,那它越过了抄袭线吗?
那么,我们先从星露谷向前进一步。
我们假设有这样一个游戏。这个游戏不光有原创的美术,还有改进的玩法,但不管任何了解原作的人看到都会一眼指出它的渊源;不明所以的玩家光看画面,甚至可能会认为这是个抄袭的游戏。
是的,正好我手头就有这么一款崭新的、看起来十分符合我们要求的游戏。
登场的游戏是同样在Steam上,刚刚超过20万份销量的当红炸子鸡《挺进地牢》(Enter the Gungeon,英文版实际上是“枪牢”,但这个谐音确实难为翻译了)。当然,他们也有“像素,高销量,高评价,充满创意”的真经……
《挺进地牢》
咦?这个不就是用枪打的《以撒的结合》(The binding of Isaac)吗?
《以撒的结合》
而且用枪的部分,不就是《废土之王》(Nuclear Throne)吗?
《废土之王》
那么,《挺进地牢》这款游戏和星露谷的区别在哪里?
我想要说的第一个问题,就是“到底什么样的游戏,看起来相似,却没有越过那条抄袭线”?
同一个类型的游戏,看起来几乎总是相似的;对于不熟悉原始游戏的玩家尤其如此。我们都知道,《星际争霸》并非抄袭《命令与征服》;《Half-Life》也没有抄袭《Quake》。
但是,我们又不能否认一个事实:这些杰作本身,确实是遵循着前人的设计思路进行设计的,相似到了我们一眼就可以将他们划为同一个类型。这意味着,从操作、关卡到基础循环甚至画面风格,80%的基础设计是一致的。
抄袭和类型化的界限在哪里?那大概就是“内容的差异化”。
几乎所有的主要游戏类型,都会经过这样三个阶段:原型期,开创期,成熟期。
那些老的类型成熟已久,我就以以撒like这个仍在形成中的游戏类型为例。
它的原型设计,来自于另外两个早已成型的游戏类型:塞尔达/血腥大陆式的ARPG,以及随机生成和反复重试的Roguelike。这些要素不仅早已形成,而且彼此都积累了大量的设计元素。
接下来,《以撒的结合》结束了原型期,成为了这个类型的“开创者”。开创期通常都是由这样一款伟大作品——用国内的术语是“现象级作品”——开始。这样一款“开创者”通常都拥有极高的风评,非常高的完成度,并且在短期内积累了巨大数量的用户:《以撒的结合》就是这样一款令人震惊的杰作。
但一款现象级作品,要变成一个游戏类型,就必定要进入成熟期。如果一款伟大的作品没有其他游戏开发者能够跟进,那它就只会作为名作或者话题作悬挂在游戏史上;只有其他开发者证明了这个类型下还能开辟出更多可能,它才能成为一个独立的游戏类型。
通常来说,我们会看到两种游戏在这个时期进行尝试:一种是试图直接复制并抢夺那个伟大游戏的用户的“抄袭者”,另外一种则是试图在这个类型上做出改变和突破的“改良者”。在这个阶段,某些类型中甚至可能还会出现在游戏设计上全面突破开创者的“超越者”:例如LOL之于MOBA类型,星际之于RTS类型。
说到这里,各位应该能看出“抄袭者”、“改良者”和“超越者”之间的区别所在了。抄袭者通常是完全复制或者劣化原作的设计,改良者是在原作基础上拓宽设计的可能性,而超越者则是对原作进行全方位的优化和超越。
一个游戏类型的形成,需要的不止是开创者那一款游戏的成功,更需要大量游戏设计师的努力。那些完全照抄,试图赚一笔快钱的游戏,是在那根抄袭线以下的;而开拓了类型可能性的作品,则是远远高于抄袭线的。
对于以撒like这个类型来说,《废土之王》和《挺进地牢》,正是这样两款极大拓宽了该类型范围的游戏。《废土之王》证明,将以撒中的“塞尔达”要素,更换成血腥大地式的弹幕射击要素,也是完全可行的。而《挺进地牢》则证明,一个像以撒这样模式的游戏,完全可以合并入更多样的隐藏要素和额外系统。这两个游戏虽然维持了同以撒极度相似的类型外表,但在表达方式、系统扩张、内容制作上提供了更多的可能性。
■ 《贪婪洞窟》(Greedy Cave)
——如果一个游戏的美术设定是抄来的,玩法是从另外一个游戏里面抄来的,那它越过了抄袭线吗?
接下来,我们从星露谷的位置上,向后退一步,先去掉“原创的美术”这个条件。
假定有这样一个游戏。不光是题材,连美术风格都是照抄来的,他们还抄了另外一个游戏的玩法,只自己做了一些数值化和付费化的工作——甚至就连这些数值付费化的工作,也是从其他道具付费游戏的外循环里抄来的。
没错,我们正好也有个非常崭新的游戏满足这些条件:《贪婪洞窟》。
《贪婪洞窟》前后采用两个图标对比
这个游戏目前还在中国付费游戏榜单的前列,而且很戏剧性地曾经得到过苹果推荐,然后又因为被报道而失去了这个推荐。
这款游戏的角色设定和美术设定风格完全照抄饥荒;游戏玩法完全照抄《魔法洞窟2》;而付费点设计和数值的拆分……好吧我都懒得说了。他唯一的优势,或许就是这个玩法本身大家还不太了解。
那么,这款游戏和《挺进地牢》有什么区别呢?或者和以撒有什么区别呢,明明大家都是借用了玩法,为什么洋人做得就大好评,贪婪洞窟大家都觉得做得不太地道呢?
这就是我想谈的第二个问题:到底什么样的抄袭是越过了那条界线的呢?
贪婪洞窟的罪其实并不仅是抄袭——甚至可以说不是抄袭。
确切地说,它的罪在于不思进取的抄袭。
以撒是否抄袭了塞尔达的表现形式?是的。是否抄袭了塞尔达的动作基本模式?是的。是否抄袭了塞尔达的boss和敌人设计?是的。
但是在此基础上,以撒做出了完全不同的游戏模式,完全不同的游戏体验,完全独特的美术风格,更开创了一个类型。
而挺进地牢在这个基础上,又加入了更多的世界探索元素,解救NPC,解锁功能——感觉已经有点象一个小号的《黑暗之魂》了。它的设计走得比《以撒的结合》和《废土之王》更远。
《贪婪洞窟》和《魔法洞窟2》截图
而《贪婪洞窟》并没有。他就仅仅是拿来了《饥荒》“经过验证”的美术风格,《魔法洞窟2》“经过验证”的游戏设计,当然还有那套“经过验证”的付费挖坑数值。
“经过市场验证”啊,多少罪恶借汝之名!
所以,这并不是个和尚摸得,我摸不得的故事,不是因为中国制作者和外国制作者的身份差异,也不是仅仅因为抄袭了玩法和美术:你抄袭别人的玩法,倒是再有进取心一点啊!
■ 《星露谷物语》(Stardew Valley)
——重新回到开始。如果一个游戏的游戏玩法完全是抄来的,自己做了一套诚意十足的美术和内容,那它越过了抄袭线吗?
我们回到《星露谷物语》,这款完全更新了画面,但保留(抄袭)了历代《牧场物语》几乎所有特性的游戏。
我不得不承认,这个问题还是不像看起来那么显然。
有设计突破吗?似乎有,又似乎没有,每个设计都曾在某代《牧场物语》里见过,只是没有像这样整合起来。
美术风格抄袭吗?像素点阵图点得确实很辛苦,都是原创的,但演出风格……老实说,真的很眼熟。
这时候我们只能诉诸内心的正义准则了。北宋哲学家、儒学者张载留下了这样一句箴言:“为天地立心,为万民立命,为往圣继绝学,为万世开太平”。他的关学几乎失传殆尽,但只有这“横渠四句”因为振聋发聩而世代传唱。
在我看来,这句话的后半段,可以作为鉴别游戏抄袭的内心准则:“为往圣继绝学,为万世开太平”。
第一个准则是“为往圣继绝学”。
首先是“往圣”。使用前人的游戏设计经验可以说是必须的,而且也是一名设计师所应有的基本技能:某种意义上讲,我会写旗舰评论这个专栏,就是为了“为往圣继绝学”这个目标。我是为了剖析、记录、分析游戏设计的进步,记录下游戏制作者们的伟业与遗憾,才会书写这个专栏的。在他人的基础上,分析、理解并改进游戏设计,向前推进用户的体验,是这条线上重要的判断准则。一款更好的即时战略并不是抄袭C&C,而一款更好的FPS也并不是抄袭DOOM。
然后是“绝学”,存亡续绝。如果一种游戏设计或者一个游戏类型长久以来已经被遗忘或放弃,重新将这种设计发掘出来并现代化,也理所当然地满足了这条内心准则。对远古游戏的玩法或者画面做现代化改装,应当也属于这个准则之内:它能够向更多的人展示游戏设计的魅力。如果现在有人能把博德之门改编到当代游戏的水平,那可是游戏设计水平达到极高境界的证明。
肯定有人会问,“为往圣继绝学”会不会有点太松了?
或许是的。如果只有这一条标准,绝大多数山寨游戏大概都能过关,就更不用说类似星露谷、贪婪洞窟这样,重新制作和优化了相当内容的游戏。更不要说那些在付费、数值和外围系统上做出了各种各样探索的山寨游戏——它们也确实改变了原先的设计。
所以,我们还需要第二个内心的准则:“为万世开太平”。
在继承前人设计的这条路上,应当有一个界限存在。如果一个游戏,它使用别人成功的设计经验,并且试图在这个标准上向前创新,为后人开辟道路,大约就可以说它满足“为往圣继绝学”的内心准则;但如果是毫无界限地抄袭和整合其他人的设计,到了大家打开游戏看到界面就能猜到这游戏准备怎么干的程度,那就过了抄袭线了。
一款游戏的设计,应该要向前推动这个类型与游戏市场整体的前进,而不是通过抄袭消耗它用户的耐心。这并不因为它们更换了怎样的美术和题材外壳,或者买了什么样的授权,或者赚了多少钱而改变。抄袭而推进了或者完善了这个类型的设计,没有问题;抄袭而没有向前推进游戏设计,就算在市场上赚到了钱,那也不值得褒扬。
如果在一个玩法仍然方兴未艾,人们仍然对此充满兴趣,千辛万苦做出这一游戏设计的设计师们仍要仰赖此谋生的时候,一个游戏做了和他们一样的内容试图争抢用户,就是越过了那条线。这条线可能体现在美术设计的抄袭上,游戏玩法的抄袭上,甚至游戏题材的抄袭上。或许这样的抄袭,能够蒙骗那些没有见过原作的人,赚到大钱,但它是违背我们内心的准则的。
我的判断是,星露谷正在那条抄袭线上,或许还额外多超越了一点点。至少,他对其他的独立游戏,恐怕并不会是个好的例子;对《牧场物语》这个系列,也谈不上什么存亡续绝。
毕竟,《牧场物语》的制作公司还在,而且他们正处在日本市场异常的困难之下。所以,在制作者已经发了大财的情况下,我不会推荐大家购买这个游戏:有100万玩过或者没玩过《牧场物语》的人已经付钱支持了这个在抄袭线上的游戏,没有必要再给制作者更多钱了。一个人点了4年像素图,确实很辛苦,完成这么大一个游戏确实很了不起;但1200万美元的收入,折合300万美元的年薪,应当足够补偿这些辛苦了。
如果,星露谷拿到这笔巨款,能做出出色的联机模式,他可以将《牧场物语》发展成为一个真正有趣的新兴游戏类型,或许我会改变这个评价;但就现在创下销量奇迹的这个版本而言,星露谷更像个游戏玩法的掠夺者,而不像一个推动世界前进的人。如果这个模式推广开来,我似乎已经看到了一大波美化表现力,照抄玩法的“独立游戏”正飞奔在绿光的道路上。
我衷心希望各位玩家能拥有自己的内心准则,而不会为了诱导性设计或是话题性盲目付费。毕竟,谁的钱也不是大风刮来的,还是用来支持那些更优秀、更饥饿的游戏制作者吧。
把这篇文章分享到:
特约作者Necromanov
游戏设计·分析·评论(Design·Review·Analysis)
冒险&&117.52 MB
原价:28元
友情链接:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Sexual themes
Disturbing Images
Includes 68 Steam Achievements
Title: LISA
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2014
Packages that include this game
Buy LISA: Complete Edition
Includes 3 items:
LISA, LISA the Joyful, LISA: Original Soundtrack + Art Collection
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
A game about survival, sacrifice, and perverts...
Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to survive...
- Visible character sacrifices that effect your stats (removing arms, eyes, scratches)
- Recruiting 30+ new party members in towns and camps.
- Ruthless choices that permanently effect towns, characters, life...
- White knuckle shopping cart races.
- Expending party members in Russian Roulette for huge profit, but perma-death if they lose.
- Countless hidden secrets in the world for you to explore.
- A life ruining gaming experience.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 800 MB available space
Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 2400 or comparable
Additional Notes: Anything supporting OpenGL 2.0 should work in theory
Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 2400 or comparable
Additional Notes: Anything supporting OpenGL 2.0 should work in theory
Dingaling Productions, LLC
More like this
Very Positive
(80 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(3,678 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,684)
Positive&(3,506)
Negative&(178)
Purchase Type
All&(3,684)
Steam Purchasers&(3,678)
Key Activations&(6)
All Languages&(3,684)
Your Languages&(3,160)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,156 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Well, where to even start?After playing Undertale, I got the urge to try out more Earthbound inspired RPGs, and that easily lead me to LISA.LISA is an RPG set in a Children of Men-like apocalyptic scenario with a touch of Cronenbergian body horror, deceptively disguised by a very retro and simple artstyle not unlike Earthbound.It constantly shifts between being a light hearted comedy that pokes fun at genre tropes and conventions, and a horrific violent story that deals with really heavy subjects such as masculinity, fatherhood, sexual abuse, nature vs nurture, addiction, and guilt.And this is what makes LISA so great. That tonal contrast constantly blurs itself during the game, making you question if this incredibly wacky cartoonish world really does stray that far off from reality, or if the chance of our world being filled solely by sexually frustrated men would really be all that different from what we get in the game.You will find an incredibly large cast of colorful and hilarious characters in your journey, and they will make you smile and laugh constantly, who will then suddently lead to shocking and horrific events of violence and savagery unlike everything ever seen in another videogame.It truly is a rollercoaster of emotions that has such amount of depth and poignancy that big triple A games like Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite WISHED they could even attempt to have.It really amazes me how this was done just by one guy. Undertale is great with it's meta-narrative, but I feel LISA manages to be superior just by the sheer quality of it's story alone, and it really deserves your love.If you have played any JRPG in your life, then the gameplay should be no stranger to you. It utilizes the Dragon Quest series battle system, which in turn was used by Earthbound.What's great about it is how it subverts that genre with the way some of the attacks work and how they make sense for the characters to use. For example, you can kick someone in the groins and stun them for a whole turn, or a drunk party member can spit his drink to an enemy and throwing a molotov will do double damage.Enemies almost never repeat themselves and they all have their own personalities and small ( often hilarious) stories, the bosses being the real highlights of the game.The game also features a really big roster of party members for you to choose from and they are all funnier than the one before them, and they provide a real amount of strategy and combat variety.Choices, like Undertale, are also a big deal in LISA. There will be certain moments that truly will test your moral compass and decision ability, and the best part of it is that those choices actually matter for the gameplay. I wont spoil them, but if you manage to get attached to any of your party members, you are going to have a bad time.They truly make the world feel that more cruel and hopeless as you go along.The game comes with two modes: Normal and Pain. Normal is just the normal difficulty. Pain mode changes it by adding a few new enemies and secret scenes, and the real catch here, it destroys the savepoints once you use them once, making you have to seriously consider your saving choices.I'd say go for Pain Mode right away. It's not that hard aside from a few frustrating moments. But there is nothing wrong with going Normal first.The soundtrack is also amazing. Very varied and experimental with some real catchy tunes.I highly recommend you purchase also the DLC LISA: The Joyful with the game, because it is absolutely necessary to get the big picture and it ties all the loose ends.Oh, it also features probably the highest emotional highlight of the whole game, something that will leave you teary eyed and probably make you wanna call your dad after it (but you wont do that because that would be gay. What are you, a homo? Im not crying, you're crying!)Also, if you want further context for the story, you should play the free game LISA: The First that you can find online. It was the first game to be released in this series, but I'd say you can play it either before or after the main game. Personally I found it more interesting to play it after, since it gave me the final answers I was looking for.All in all, buy this game. You are missing out on an amazing experience.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
as a top speed runner with 266hrs on my first playthrough id like to say this game is amazing whether you rush through it or take your time like i did. 10/10 i cried at the end
Was this review helpful?
Hope you brought your xanax, this game is more of a downer than my love life. Story and gameplay are great, though.
Was this review helpful?
What a game.I can normally discuss games with relative ease, but LISA has me in a bit of a pinch.
The game is all over the place.
Creeped out.
Wholly depressed.
LISA is unrelenting, unrewarding, and unhappy.
If you aren't contemplating your life's decisions after a playthrough, you aren't paying attention.LISA is an RPG that is heavily inspired by the Earthbound/Mother series.
It uses pixel graphics, and while that may seem ho-hum to the average gamer (since most games utilize pixel graphics), LISA pulls this off very well to give characters some personality, and also allow for some rather creepy images.Combat is much the same as any RPG, save for a few characters.
All characters will begin with a standard &Attack&, &Skills&, &Guard&, &Items& listing, however, the inclusion of combos will intice players to memorize specific commands to allow a few extra hits, and a skill use all in one move.
It's a pretty clever system.
Just realize that sometimes, you'll need two arms to do certain things.So what's the story?
Without giving too much away, you are Brad.
Brad is the older brother to the titular character Lisa, who committed suicide prior to the game's events.
You discover Buddy, the (supposedly) only female left in existance after an apocalyptic event killed off many people (and all the women).
With nothing but testosterone flying around, and everyone looking to get laid, Buddy becomes a prime target of all the perverts around.
As Brad, your mission in life is to become Buddy's guardian, and atone for your past with what happened to your sister.That being said, there's not a whole lot I can say that wouldn't be a massive spoiler.
The game is fairly linear, so you don't need to worry about getting lost too much.
There's a bit of exploration here and there, but you won't need to stray too far from the beaten path to get what you need.Be warned:
LISA is not a game for people who have problems with the topic of sexual abuse or psychological issues.
This game does delve into some rather dark territory, and there's usually no happy resolution to even it all out.
When I said this game is wholly depressing, I meant it.
I played through, beat it, and felt empty inside.
Not because the game wasn't what I wanted, but that's how the game is.You aren't supposed to feel good about your actions.
You aren't supposed to feel good about the situations.
You're not supposed to be happy.
You'll be empty by the end, and that was the goal from the start.Don't let that ruin the experience, however.
It's seriously a fantastic game to play through, and a very unique experience to have.
It's a quick RPG with very little grinding needed (there's only a handful of places you can even grind anyway).
Do yourself a favor and plunk down a few bucks on this.
You wont regret it.
Or you might.
Kind of a mixture of both.
Was this review helpful?
Charming and beautifully disturbing game. Music is very effective in setting the mood of each moment and can push you from completely relaxed to on the edge of seat going &oh ???? oh ???? oh ????&.
I also enjoyed how the game doesn't try to use grinding to pad it's playtime and content. You have plenty of stuff to do and explore. I fully recomend this game.
Was this review helpful?
Brad Armstrong did nothing wrong. And Yazan and Shocklord are the best companions who will never betray you.9/10.
Was this review helpful?
Interesting Story, Great Gameplay, Fun Art-style, Homoerotic to the point where it will make you reconsider your sexuality, funny... this game is a must play for everyone.
Was this review helpful?
An excellent innovative and profoundly affecting RPG.
Was this review helpful?
I don't know why this game had me so invested in the story, but with every decision I made I felt a little worse about myself.P.S. The writing was funny and gripping.
Was this review helpful?
It's so good that I pirated it, beat it twice, bought the complete edition, and then beat it again.
Was this review helpful?
It's difficult to even broach the content of LISA without saying too much for those who haven't played it yet. That's why I want to say as much as possible with as little as possible.There are so many elements coming together that just make LISA &work.& The consistently bleak but never redunda the quirky and often d the off- the superb music and ambient sound design... they all come together to form an experience that will affect you viscerally and sometimes even make you feel violated. For a game subtitled &The Painful RPG&, I suppose it's no surprise that LISA forces you to experience its pain and discomfort if you want to get through its manifold conflicts — though not necessarily in one piece.The personal narrative of Brad Armstrong, the game's main character, features traumas and struggles that may be all too close to home for some, such as sexual abuse and drug addiction. LISA manages to make the pain of those things feel frighteningly real, even to someone who has never experienced them. I hesitate to say even this much for fear of robbing future players of the experience of realizing this on their own, but in truth, much of the narrative value of the game comes from recognizing how thoroughly the pain of Brad's traumatic past has permeated his mind — and how it affects the nature of his quest.Though you may and should have fun (the game's exploration and combat can be quite satisfying), LISA is not a game that will make you happy. However, the way it will make you unhappy is masterful, playing off the grimness of its subject matter, the oddity of its world, and the quirkiness of its Earthbound-esque style in all the right ways. If you're looking for an emotionally trying experience, LISA delivers.Also, if you do decide to play, you may want to experience LISA's predecessor, now called LISA: The First. Though by no means necessary to understanding The Painful RPG, it provides some potentially valuable background information and shares LISA's themes and, to an extent, visual style.
Such a happy, cheerful world full of colorful characters! Adventure and fun awaits....lisa...
Best anti-drug PSA i've ever seen
Brad did nothing wrong,i miss you.
good game the end
Truely an experience, one that you can't simply explain to someone. It has its ups and downs, highs and lows, parts where you cant wait to see what happens next, and others where you have to remind yourself to forge forward to uncover the truth. It can be confusing, beautiful, hilarious, and especially sad, one might even say painful. Your sacrifices, your choices, your need to continue no matter what.I'll be perfectly honest, I felt the game was rather overhyped for me. I finished the game and was still waiting for a moment of imense pain to hit me...but I expected somthing so much more so I felt so little when it happened...but it kept creeping back into my mind. Over and over it would play through my head like an echo, as I settled in. As if the effects were delayed, and I started to see it for what it really was.Very underated when compared to the hype of something like Undertale, but really there's a thin line between a game you love being your beloved secret that you wish the world knew...and the whole world knowing and it becomeing annoying to you due to overexposure.I laughed, I cried, I hurt...but most importantly I loved.
LISA is the best game I have ever played, and I have played Games of the caliber of Skyrim, GTA 4 and 5, Dragon Quest IX, and Bioshock. LISA ????s with your mind, and eats it afterwards. The Story is GOAT, the mechanics are awesome, and the RPGmaker feeling is perfectly intwined with the gritty atmosphere of hopelessness. Buy this game, or regret it forever. The cherry on top is that you don't even need to Grind EXP, you get enough from the Story battles.
Wow, I don't know where to start off. Finished LISA: The Painful and then bought the DLC LISA: The Joyful.NOTE: I do not recommend this game to anyone who is of too faint of heart or someone who can't empathize at the same time. It's perfect for the middle people, someone who wants to get a &shot& of humor, love, and lots and lots of sadness.I can't believe I finished this, and every time I look at it in my Steam library it makes me reminisce a little. I'm in my late teens right now, and it makes me really think about my parents. This game makes you think of those who you care a lot torwards, and what you're willing to give and the path you're willing to go to save someone. There are not moral choices in this game (since almost all of them are made into some hillarious dark comedy moments) but rather choices that mess with you if you are the type that chooses morality in games.In all, definitely recommend this game to a group of people that are highly empathetical, but not too sensitive. It gave me the write dosage of waht I needed (Not Joy I'm afraid). Excuse me while I go to bed and shed tears on the ending of the LISA: THE JOYFUL (which was a lot darker in tone than THE PAINFUL.)
This game is a MASTERPIECE and easily up there with my favourite game (undertale). The story I wont spoil but it works so well in this unervirse and its unique too. However there was some technical errors where the game would chug along in certain ares that may be my pc tho. Do i reccomend this? HELL YES GET IT NOW10/10-Masterpiece
My body wasn't prepared for this.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
LISA: Complete Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 lisa游戏怎么操作 的文章

随机推荐