Title: Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Jan, 2015
Buy Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Packages that include this game
Buy Resident Evil Deluxe Origins Bundle / Biohazard Deluxe Origins Bundle
Includes 6 items:
Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER, Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 1, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 2, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 3, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 4
“The models look great, especially on a high-end PC with all of the settings jacked up.”
9.5/10 –
“One of the greatest horror games of all time becomes even better”
9.5/10 – GameInformer (print)
“This is the perfect opportunity for newcomers to jump in, and hardcore fans can look forward to the definitive version of a survival horror classic.”
9.3/10 –
About This Game
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.
In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.
Graphics
More detailed graphics that retain the horror.
The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.
Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.
High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
Widescreen Support
Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.
In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position.
You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
Sound & New Controls
High-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.
New Controls
You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.
You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GHz, or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX260, ATI Radeon HD 6790, or better
Monitor Resolution:
or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
Additional Notes: Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse.
Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560, ATI Radeon HD 6950, or better
Monitor Resolution:
or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
Additional Notes: Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
(C)CAPCOM CO., LTD.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
More like this
Very Positive
(42 reviews)
Very Positive
(3,867 reviews)
Review Type
All&(4,041)
Positive&(3,626)
Negative&(415)
Purchase Type
All&(4,041)
Steam Purchasers&(3,867)
Key Activations&(174)
All Languages&(4,041)
Your Languages&(2,082)
Display As:
Most Helpful
2,015 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
In 1996:Resident Evil was the game that started the popularity of survival horror on console.Created by Shinji Mikami the game became an all out classic.In 2002: Capcom announce that they were remaking the original resident evil for the Gamecube platforme.Now at the time we were not oversaturated by Remaster or Definitive edition of games so there was some excitement to be had.Some time a Remake can be better than the original product that inspired it. For resident evil that is the case. By the original creator Shinji Mikami comme a mind F#$% of a game that will scare the hell out of you and give you a sense of satisfaction.in 2015:2002 Resident Evil is finally out on pc however some teaks have been made: Background Visuals have been enhanced and even completely remodeled for higher resolution purposes. Character model have also gotten the same treatment. And there no more LAG in cutscene which is nice. Surprisingly Capcom did a good job with the port. My only complaint's are that there is no oficial widescreen suport, if you set the game in 16.9 the image will be crop and the game will not look good visually. The japanese voice over is not present on this version of the game (were is MY japanese voice over Capcom O_o from the japanese ps3 edition of the game).The title also does not offer a lot of graphic setting for Pc.9.7/10 (2015 PC Version) 10/10 (2002 Gamecube version) Verdict: Masterfull There is something special in Shinji Mikami Resident Evil, probably because it is reminiscent of so many great ideas that are not often used in this generation of horror game. If you have never played then no worry Resident Evil has aged well. It worth purchasing and if you have already played and own the gamecube version then it's worth repurchasing.Ps: The rocket launcher glitch doesn't work on this version of the game :(
Was this review helpful?
-----Disclaimer-----I played through this game without any knowledge of RE in general, unless that it's a &survival horror& game. Therefore, I cannot be biased by the nostalgia this game surrounds. The review is therefore probably better suited for new players who want to try this game out.I played the game blindly on Easy Mode because this was the middle of the three options presented when clicking &new game&.I may make some remarks about the storyline that are a bit annoying for RE-fans, because I don't know a lot about the series. Keep in mind that this is a review of the game itself, without the context of being a classic, for someone new who's interested in playing the game.-----Gameplay: ++ Exploration can be scary in the beginning. The fixed camera-angles make you wonder what happens off-camera...- ...but the combat system is pretty easy, making you a bit too comfortable after several hours of gameplay. After 15 hours, I didn't really feel like I was playing a survival-horror-game anymore.++ The puzzles are very well-designed and fun. They are not too hard, but they don't give too much away. The game trusts you to solve the puzzles. + The resources are limited in this game. Exploring the area rewards you with healing items, ammo and new chances of saving.+/- You should know that the game allows you to save a limited amount of time. Playing around with saves as gameplay element is a risky move, especially in PC Gaming. However, the saves increase the tension of the game because you can't always fall back on a recent save. I don't dare to check it as a &pro& or &con&.+/- You have limited inventory. Although I usually HATE these features, they actually force you to make choices, and make the game challenging even though you have an overload of supplies. There are not many games that I forgive for having limited inventory, but this is one of them.+ Jumpscares aren't overused. The game has a few jumpscares, but they are &fair& (you can escape them or they don't punish you too much). They are used just enough to make exploration scary, but aren't annoyingly prominent throughout the game.- If you open a door, you get to see a door opening for a few seconds, which was originally probably used for loading times and kept in to keep honoring the original game. However, it gets a bit annoying if you are backtracking through one part of the building to another.-----Graphics/atmosphere: ++ The lightning is very well done.+ Textures are generally okay.- Facial expressions are almost nonexistent, the characters look a bit dead through their eyes.- If you hold a gun, your arms and gun clips through everything.+/- Unsurprisingly, the color palette uses mostly dark/brown/gray colors. It is a survival-horror game after all.+ The music plays a huge role in the atmosphere of the area you explore. The music increases the tension of the game, but keeps itself at the background most of the time.-----Storyline: +/-+/- The story is told using some files you can explore, and some cutscenes you encounter.+ I found the files revealing some stuff about the history of the place interesting, it is well written, and makes you want to figure out more.- The characters don't have much characteristics except being the good guy or the bad guy. Since it is part of a big franchise, the characters may be a lot better in other games, but I review this game in itself now.- The plot displayed in the cutscenes is not very deep.-----Technical: +/-+/- The usual settings are available, although a real settings tweaker would probably not be satisfied.+/- The game runs on 50fps at high settings on my Dual Core 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium + Geforce GTX 750. Although this is absolutely not a high-end PC, most rooms are pretty small and individually loaded. The game should be able to be optimized a little more I think.- There seems to be a common problem where people randomly get a ton of lag. However, when I set the maximum number of prerendered frames at 1, the game didn't have that trouble anymore.- &variable& fps seems to be capped at 120 fps. Why not name it &120 FPS&?- My Windows Sound volume did not change when the game was open. It is very annoying if you have to alt-tab out of the game or change the slider in-game in order to tone your sound down.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Resident Evil Re-Re Master
Overview [\b]Resident Evil is a great game to play even after 20 years of it being released, it's a blast as the Remake completely changed the layout of the items e.g
The Crests arent used to get to the new area there for getting a Magnum , The game's story consists of you either playing as Jill or Chris on a mission to find Bravo team's missing squad.... Pros
*Graphics are amazing looking even minor props like a desk lamp looks quite nice.*Tons of Video settings, from changing the screen ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 if your old school*New controls, you can still which to the old tank controls which I still believe makes the game more enjoyable. Cons * F.u.c.king awful optimization even with all the video settings it's a ????? to get this game running a soild 60FPS at all times.* You can kill barry if you want WHY WOULD YOU???? *Gets quite boring after beating the game with Jill and Chris not much replay value unlike a certain sequel
4th Survivor and Boss Rush *The game might crash at complete random although this has only happened to me twice so it could be a problem on my end.Other than that it's great game just needs more content But still the definitive best version is the PSX version as who can forget this&That was too close you were almost a Jill sandwich&
Was this review helpful?
Perfect example of a well made remake. They built on the atmosphere of a creepy setting that was present the original, and even though they added quite a lot of new content and play style, it still felt like the original which was a classic.
Was this review helpful?
If you're a fan of OG survival games with its backtracking, simple combat, easy puzzles, lol worthy script and story what are you waiting for?Be wary of slowdown which Capcom hasn't fixed yet.
Was this review helpful?
I've probably completed this game more times than any other game and it still captivates me every single time!I used to dust off the Gamecube once a year and play through this game, the original ps1 version never really did much for me but the remake is like the epitome of entertainment. This game is just survival horror perfection, if you have never played any version of this game I would 100% recommend it over any other game available on steam.I'm not sure what went wrong with this series but it started with 4 (Round house kicks lol) and 6 is one of the worst games ever made.The only game that even has a chance of surpassing this ones greatness is the Resident Evil 2 remake.
Was this review helpful?
This is a Classic!!!!! ++++
Was this review helpful?
Barry? Where is Barry?.. He's probably..No!(strange sound) What was that?Maybe is Barry eating a damn sandwich, as usual.
Was this review helpful?
I played the original back in 1998 when Dual Shock had just become a fad in my area. That said and considering how stale most horror games have become these days I went in expecting to get bored within the first 30 minutes. But then 3 game play hours later and I was still glued to my screen. This is what horror should be like, the intrigue, the constant dread, the curiosity that overpowers your sense of fear, pushing you through the odds to want to know what's happening. I already know most of the storyline owing to the fact that I played the original, but that doesn't stop me from being absorbed into this. Instead of looking to others to &fix& Resident Evil, Capcom should just turn back a few pages and read their own old notes. There was no need to jump on the PT bandwagon to make Texas Chainsaw Massacre Simulator meet Outlast. Right here...RIGHT HERE is the holy grail of horror. You're playing as a fully trained commando with the ability to shove grenades down zombies' throats and explode their innards out and even that isn't enough to stop the fear. There are barely any jumpscares here because the game doesn't need to rely on them, the fear follows you around and stays with you whether it be caused by you running short on health or simply anticipating something terrible to happen yourself or the camera angles making you feel that you're being watched all the time rather than you watching your character move. Horror doesn't need to be first person to work, this here is the testimony to that. A masterpiece. A Classic Masterpiece made even better by the reworks.
Was this review helpful?
10 ouf of 10!!Shortest review I ever made!Best remake of Resident Evil series!One of the best thing capcom did. Bring it to PC!Hope capcom made the same thing with Resident Evil 2 of 1998.
Was this review helpful?
Absolutely the best remaster of the best resident evil to date. The original game is asthetically remastered to be visually stunning. They didnt remove anything or ruin anything. 10/10 Capcom keep it up and bring us 2/nemesis!!
From the short time i played the game the story seemed promising but the awkward third person
perspective
made the game a pain in the ??? to play.
I LOVE this game, and I bought it when it was released on Steam, but I still can't play this copy.The game still hasn't been fixed and I can't get it to play without my character moving super slowly. So disappointed.
loved it years ago still love it today
It was like for 12 minutes, i was 8 years old again, Sh*t scared.
cant play fullscreen
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Resident Evil Deluxe Origins Bundle / Biohazard Deluxe Origins Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website·10-19·07-10·02-04·03-25·05-28·02-15·09-16·08-30·12-18·04-02
更新预告#1 全新宝箱 传奇宝箱:藏有一张可能来自任意等级竞技场的传奇卡!可通过对战赢取,也有机会从商店中购买 史诗宝箱:包含的卡全部为史诗卡!可通过对战赢取,也有机会从商
······
阅读排行榜
《海贼王:燃烧之血》游戏和动画中的一样,主角就是我们的传奇海盗蒙奇D路飞展开,游戏不仅会有丰富的剧情,海贼王燃烧之血下载游戏将会在战斗中添加一个战略层面的内容,曾经
单机游戏下载排行
《乔斯(Tross)》是James Smith制作发行的一款画面绚丽的动作冒险
《弑杀!(Slain!)》是一款由Wolf Brew Games开发的游戏,玩家生化危机6steam上面卖多少钱?_百度知道当前位置:&&&卡普空游戏Steam大促销 便宜的不敢想象!
导读:跟小编一样囊中羞涩的小伙伴有福了,卡普空游戏Steam大促销《生化危机:启示录2》只要3美金就可以到手,千万不要错过!
日前,多款游戏在Steam上开展了大促销活动,包含了《》系列及《》等人气作品,同时折扣力度也相当给力,想要入正的朋友可不要错过这次机会了!《》第一章只要3美金,虽然剩下的其他章节都是全价,但是只要购买第一章玩家就可以进入游戏的娱乐“突袭”模式,尽管可选的角色有限制。其他《生化危机》游戏包括去年的《》版(8美金),《》(7美金),和《生化危机HD重制版》(15美金)。如果《生化危机》系列不是你的菜,没关系,还有很多其他游戏系列供你选择,比如《鬼泣》(10美金),《出击飞》(7.5美金),《希魔复活复刻版(Bionic Commando: Rearmed)》(2美金)和《黑暗空隙(Dark Void Zero)》(1美金)。注意这次Capcom旗下的多款游戏系列PC版打折促销截止到5月18号或者是19号(根据游戏而定),想要捡便宜的玩家抓紧时间吧。
48小时热评
《守望先锋》新英雄Sombra总是吊人胃口,让玩家们已经有些不耐…
《黑手党3》是由2Kgames制作发行的一款动作游戏,是旗下《黑…
喜欢岛国文化的宅男大概都知道森下悠里吧,这位妹纸可是日本的写真偶…
花井美理性感写真25岁的她是日本最成功的AV女优之一,他在200…
最近关于《命运2》的传闻满天飞。昨日国外论坛网友曝出,《命运2》…
继改进评论系统后,Valve又瞄准了Steam商店首页。据国外论…
玩游戏网 Corporation, All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-3

我要回帖

更多关于 生化危机5steam联机 的文章

随机推荐