war robots武器配置使用指引 download failed because the resources could not be found,求前辈指引~~

Download failed because the resources could not be found?_百度知道android - Download failed because the resources could not be found - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Obb files download in my projects stopped working recently for all my unpublished applications. The error string is in the topic. But it works for published applications (that may be the clue)!
My device is Nexus 7 (2012), I upgraded it to 4.4.2 recently (that may be another clue).
The error comes from class
com.google.android.vending.expansion.downloader.impl
public void applicationError(int errorCode)
is called with errorCode 3. I wonder if anybody knows what it means.
Any suggestions how to make obb files download work are appreciated!
errorCode 3 means that the downloaded file don't comes from the market.
You probably need to check the "Allow installation of apps from unknown sources" in device security settings.
19.1k44390
There are a few things to consider when the device is not downloading the expansion files.
You can read more about testing the expansion file downloads .
Make sure the application you want to test has been published in the developer's console. It will take a few hours to publish once you have done this, so you might want to publish the day before you test. You can publish to alpha while testing so you don't have to release it to the market in order to test.
Make sure you're logged into the device using an account that is registered as a tester of the app.
Make sure that your device is listed in the list of approved devices on the developer's console. I think all devices are approved by default.
Make sure that the version number of the expansion file that you have listed on the test app is the same version number that is on the developer's console itself.
This may not be required, but if you haven't published the app to the store, make sure that you're using a build with the same signature as the app on the developer's console.
From my experience, it's some combination of these that are giving you an issue.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问download failed because the resources could not be found请问大神这个到底怎么解决啊,你说的那个我没看到董
或许一辈子182
源文件找不到,下载失败可能是源文件已经被删除,或你使用第三方软件进行操作时,文件的名称或路径不对.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码安卓4.3下载完辐射:避难所显示 Download Failed Because The Resources Could Not Be Found 怎么办安卓4.3下载完辐射:避难所显示DownloadFailed-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣

我要回帖

更多关于 war robots武器配置 的文章

随机推荐