出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:i***j(评价:0)
开始时间: 21:05:51(中国)
结束时间: 21:05:51(中国)
地面运输方式:ePacket delivery from China
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:天-天
Collectible Decorate Old Handwork Porcelain & Tibet Silver Dragon Flower Tea Pot
size:Height:4.92"/125mmWidth:4.72"/120mmDepth:2.79"/71mm
Only accept Paypal&&FeedbackIf you have any problem,please Contact Us first,we'll do our best to resolve the problem!Satisfied with our service,Please give me a 5 star positive feedback,then I will give you a 5 star feedback too!If you are unhappy with the item or our service,please Contact Us before leave feedback,just give me a chance,thank you!&If you are unhappy for any reason, please do not leave Negative or Neutral Feedback and allow us the opportunity to resolve any issue(s). We are very fair and easy to deal with. Thank You!&ShippingWe will ship out your item within 1 day through Airmail after the payment was cleared.
Normally it expects 10 to 30 days to get to worldwide destinations.&
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)Is update.exe safe? How to remove a update error?
What is update.exe?
The .exe extension on a filename indicates an executable file. Executable files may, in some cases, harm your computer. Therefore, please read below to decide for yourself whether the update.exe on your computer is a Trojan that you should remove, or whether it is a file belonging to the Windows operating system or to a trusted application.
Update.exe file information
Update.exe process in Windows Task&Manager
The process known as
belongs to software
(version 15) or
(www.mediacodec.org) or
Description: Update.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The update.exe file is located in a subfolder of C:\Windows.
Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 755,576&bytes (25% of all occurrences), 765,304&bytes and . &
The file is not a Windows core file. The program has no visible window. The software has no file description.
Update.exe is able to manipulate other programs, record keyboard and mouse inputs, hide itself and monitor applications.
Therefore the technical security rating is 56% dangerous, however you should also read the user reviews.
Recommended:
If update.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files", the security rating is 38% dangerous. The file size is 303,104&bytes (23% of all occurrences), 404,737&bytes and .
The file is not a Windows system file. The program is not visible.
Update.exe is able to monitor applications.
If update.exe is located in a subfolder of the user&s profile folder, the security rating is 53% dangerous. The file size is 397,824&bytes (9% of all occurrences), 94,720&bytes and .
Update.exe is not a Windows core file. There is no file information. The program is not visible. The software is loaded during the Windows boot process (see Registry key: Run, MACHINE\Run, User Shell Folders, MACHINE\RunServices, MACHINE\User Shell Folders, Winlogon\Shell).
Update.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications, manipulate other programs and connect to the Internet.
If update.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files\Common Files", the security rating is 39% dangerous. The file size is 19,456&bytes (77% of all occurrences), 14,336&bytes, 118,784&bytes, 14,848&bytes or 912,344&bytes.
If update.exe is located in a subfolder of C:\Windows\System32, the security rating is 56% dangerous. The file size is 655,396&bytes (20% of all occurrences), 409,600&bytes and .
If update.exe is located in a subfolder of C:\, the security rating is 51% dangerous. The file size is 245,760&bytes (40% of all occurrences), 14,336&bytes, 87,040&bytes or 368,640&bytes.
If update.exe is located in the C:\Windows folder, the security rating is 64% dangerous. The file size is 109,056&bytes (20% of all occurrences), 172,032&bytes, 334,578&bytes, 667,136&bytes or 331,697&bytes.
If update.exe is located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder, the security rating is 65% dangerous. The file size is 200,704&bytes (25% of all occurrences), 1,141,248&bytes, 8,704&bytes or 214,016&bytes.
If update.exe is located in the Windows folder for temporary files, the security rating is 74% dangerous. The file size is 238,080&bytes.
If update.exe is located in C:\, the security rating is 74% dangerous. The file size is 51,712&bytes.
External information from :There are different files with the same name:
"Automatic Windows Updater" definitely not required. Added by the
"OrbitUpdate" definitely not required.
toolbar, drive-by foistware
"System Update2" definitely not required. Added by the
"Update Service" must run at start up. Loaded by Handybits programs such as . Re-instates itself every time the program is run so best to leave it enabled. Prevent it dialling out via a firewall
"Windows Update" definitely not required. Added by the
Important: Some malware also uses the file name update.exe, for example Trojan.Win32.Bublik.wrc or
DoS.Win32.VB.ag (detected by Kaspersky),
and Artemis!FFF5FF1426A7 (detected by McAfee). Therefore, you should check the update.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend
for verifying your computer's security. This was one of the Top Download Picks of The Washington Post and PC&World.
User&Comments
Part of FlickrUploadrWindows and not flagged by MalwareBytes
& Brian Abrahams &
found with location c:\windows\syswow64\config\sysprofile\appdata with IP address 74.125.196.139 identified as Google Inc.
Charter Security Suite as F-Secure identified it as a possible threat trying to make internet connection. &
i have a updater exe trying to run from my internet cache nothing should be trying to update from that section of a computer or even running as a separate program outside of a browser
Seems not to be dangerous, but my pc is get slower work...
Cureit form dr. Web wont get that like a virus & Oleshka &
It's dangerous! You can use a anti-virus program to get rid of it. I would recommend "mcafee internet security".or adwcleaner. In my opinion. I scan my laptop with mcafee and they got rid of "windowsupdate.exe". & Right &
Virus! Called 'not-a-virus' from my anti-virus scan. Remove at all costs! & Max &
I have it, it has 3 programs it runs on startup, it asks to let setup.exe make changes to the hard drive, it runs another updater service and setup with a bunch of numbers,
Updater service & Casey &
Cpu taken up. May be a trojan. & ynot01 &
More comments can be found here: &
Summary: Average user rating of update.exe:
based on 62 votes with 9 reviews.
18&users think update.exe is essential for Windows or an installed application.
4&users think it's probably harmless.
10&users think it's neither essential nor dangerous.
7&users suspect danger.
23&users think update.exe is dangerous and recommend removing it.
11&users don't grade update.exe ("not sure about it").
Best practices for resolving update issues
A clean and tidy computer is the key requirement for avoiding problems with update. This means running a scan for malware, cleaning your hard drive using
and , uninstalling programs that you no longer need, checking for Autostart programs (using ) and enabling Windows' . Always remember to perform periodic backups, or at least to set restore points.
Should you experience an actual problem, try to recall the last thing you did, or the last thing you installed before the problem appeared for the first time. Use the
command to identify the processes that are causing your problem. Even for serious problems, rather than reinstalling Windows, you are better off repairing of your installation or, for Windows 8 and later versions, executing the
command. This allows you to repair the operating system without losing data.
To help you analyze the update.exe process on your computer, the following programs have proven to be helpful:
displays all running Windows tasks, including embedded hidden processes, such as keyboard and browser monitoring or Autostart entries. A unique security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware or a Trojan.
detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard drive.
Other processes
update.exeA Pair Chinese Cloisonne Copper Statue - Lion Foo Dog NR
A Pair Chinese Cloisonne Copper Statue - Lion Foo Dog NR
出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:i***j(评价:0)
开始时间: 21:05:51(中国)
结束时间: 21:05:51(中国)
地面运输方式:ePacket delivery from China
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:天-天
Collectible Decorate Old Handwork Porcelain & Tibet Silver Dragon Flower Tea Pot
size:Height:4.92"/125mmWidth:4.72"/120mmDepth:2.79"/71mm
Only accept Paypal&&FeedbackIf you have any problem,please Contact Us first,we'll do our best to resolve the problem!Satisfied with our service,Please give me a 5 star positive feedback,then I will give you a 5 star feedback too!If you are unhappy with the item or our service,please Contact Us before leave feedback,just give me a chance,thank you!&If you are unhappy for any reason, please do not leave Negative or Neutral Feedback and allow us the opportunity to resolve any issue(s). We are very fair and easy to deal with. Thank You!&ShippingWe will ship out your item within 1 day through Airmail after the payment was cleared.
Normally it expects 10 to 30 days to get to worldwide destinations.&
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)This is a sub-selection from
to Re: DD-WRT firmware with IPv6 Supportsaid by :Ok, rats.. So what about DD-WRT?What about it?
The answers are all on DD-WRT's site.
Are you ready for the rat's nest that is DD-WRT?
Know in advance I do not end on a positive note (meaning you won't have an exact firmware to download), and you'll understand why as we walk the road of depression.Let's begin -- read everything I've written slowly and follow along.Start by going to the Router Database to make sure your router is supported, which it is:Manufacturer Model Revision Supported Activation required
Linksys WRT54G v2.0 yes no
Then you double-click the line in the table that correlates with your router (this is unintuitive since visually there's no indication you're great web design from your friends at DD-WRT!)Next, go with the development release instead of the stable release, simply because IPv6 in third-party firmwares is still considered extremely new (do not think even for a minute the rest of the world has caught on to IPv6 -- it hasn't).
I find it amusing that they now have "developmental development" releases, e.g. v24 preSP2 (Build13064) is considered "recommended", while they have even newer builds.
Joy.But "development release" still isn't precise enough, because this router supports a crapload of build types.
I cannot provide a link to this list because, again, their web design is truly awesome.Description Filename Date Size
Mini-Build required for initial flashing via TFTP dd-wrt.v24_mini_wrt54g.bin
Mini-Build required for initial flashing via WEB dd-wrt.v24_mini_generic.bin
VINTAGE : micro-plus dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_micro-plus.bin
VINTAGE : micro dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_micro.bin
VINTAGE : mini dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_mini.bin
VINTAGE : mini_usb_ftp dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_mini_usb_ftp.bin
VINTAGE : openvpn dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_openvpn.bin
VINTAGE : openvpn_jffs_small dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_openvpn_jffs_small.bin
VINTAGE : standard dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_std.bin
VINTAGE : std nokaid nohotspot nostor dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_std-nokaid_nohotspot_nostor.bin
VINTAGE : std nokaid usb dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_std-nokaid_usb.bin
VINTAGE : std nokaid dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_std-nokaid.bin
VINTAGE : voip dd-wrt.v24-13064_VINT_voip.bin
Micro Generic dd-wrt.v24_micro_generic.bin
Micro Generic dd-wrt.v24_micro_olsrd_generic.bin
Mini Generic dd-wrt.v24_mini_generic.bin
Xbox no-kaid Generic dd-wrt.v24_nokaid_generic.bin
Standard Generic dd-wrt.v24_std_generic.bin
Standard Generic dd-wrt.v24_usb_generic.bin
VoIP Generic dd-wrt.v24_voip_generic.bin
VPN Generic dd-wrt.v24_vpn_generic.bin
The first thing to know is that all of these are Linux 2.4.
You might think "v24" means "kernel 2.4", but that isn't true (more on that in a moment).
There's really nothing you can do about that.
You wanted 2.6 -- ain't gonna happen.
Probably not enough flash space on this model for it to happen.Second, you have to figure out which of the above firmwares offer IPv6.
To do that, you go to their
link and try the
Deep within the bowels of this rambly page, you will find a line that looks like: For a comparison of the builds, see .This is where the bowels of the rabbit hole really come to light.
You're presented with a long page with two HTML tables talking about Linux 2.4 vs. Linux 2.6 releases, with constant reminders (but only in small print) that only certain versions work on some models, especially Linksys.
Naturally your inclination is to scroll down to the Linux 2.6 firmwares, but if you read very closely you'll find this: WARNING: Do not use the K2.6 builds unless you are certain your device can support it! It will brick it! Forum thread about
which says Linux 2.6 isn't supported on WRT54G models v1 through v4.
Also, note that in the Linux 2.6 section the firmware strings are called "V24_pre_sp2 K26" -- like I said, "v24" doesn't mean Linux 2.4.
Their naming convention is preposterous.So, effectively, the types of firmwares which are available to you are .
Okay, so now you get to correlate this list with what's available on the downloads page.The chart shows the firmware type as a column, while the features are as rows.
Thus, IPv6 is supported on the following firmware types only: Nokaid, STD Nokaid, STD Nokaid No Hotspot NoStor, STD Nokaid USB, VoIP, Big, and Mega.
Now back to the download list.You'll then notice there seem to be almost too many choices... and what exactly is "VINTAGE"?
Wait a minute, what's that text at the top that says These unit seems to run more stable on the .
Does VINT mean VINTAGE?
The web page in question doesn't tell you -- even if you drill down within that page on the "VINT" link, it still doesn't tell you.
Hmm... Hmmmm... So, your guess is as good as mine.-)We can see that there are no Big and Mega downloads, but VoIP and these Nokaid/STD Nokaid types are available.
Okay, so probably picking VoIP Generic or VINTAGE voip (again -- your guess is as good as mine) would be the best choice here.
I really have no clue what these Nokaid things are.But wait... what the heck are those Mini-build required for initial flashing downloads?
Ah yes, little did you know you have to download two firmwares with DD-WRT -- one is a "pre-load" firmware which sets up the router for the ACTUAL firmware that you'll end up using.
So, two flashes are required.
The installation docs do go over this (thankfully), but it's something you need to be aware of.But wait... one is labelled "mini-build for initial flashing via TFTP", and the other for web (presumably via a web browser).
But the TFTP one has "wrt54g" in its name, while the other has "generic" in its name.
Does that mean the only option for you is to TFTP the mini-build firmware to your router?
Your guess is as good as mine.And this is where I choose to stop.
The road has been perilous and we have survived, but our brain is a big jumbled mess of confusion and what-ifs and all kinds of second-guessing-of-oneself situations.Welcome to DD-WRT.My advice?
Buy a new router that's supported by TomatoUSB and is known to work with IPv6.
I tend to prefer the Asus RT-N16 because of its large flash space, but it's expensive.
Others prefer to go with the Linksys E2000, E3000, or E4200 which are less expensive.
& <font color=#1-Dec-16 3:38 pm &
Sounds like a digital train wreck.
& <font color=#1-Dec-16 6:58 pm &
to I've been using for months no problems. Just a tad dramatic eh?
& <font color=#1-Dec-17 11:45 am &
This is a sub-selection from

我要回帖

更多关于 xbox live 的文章

随机推荐