Includes 2 items:
Buy Amanita Bundle
Includes 6 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
- camera system reworked and improved
- several bugs fixed
- other minor improvements in graphics, music and controls
- improved zoom feature (now centering the zoom to the cursor)
- new music track added during the plants breeding puzzle
- new little spirit
added at the plants breeding meadow
- a bug fixed at the termite nest puzzle (the egg going through the first switch)
- a weird bug at the Ant-eater location fixed (it caused the Ant-eater didn't come out from the cave sometimes)
- a few more little improvements added
About This Game
Samorost 3 is an exploration adventure and puzzle game from the award-winning creators of Machinarium and Botanicula. It is Amanita Design’s most ambitious experience to date and a loose continuation of the hit indie games Samorost and Samorost 2.
Samorost 3 follows a curious space gnome who uses the powers of a magic flute to travel across the cosmos in search of its mysterious origins. Visit nine unique and alien worlds teeming with colorful challenges, creatures and surprises to discover, brought to life with beautiful artwork, sound and music.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Mouse recommended
Minimum:
Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Mouse recommended
More like this
Very Positive
(21 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(541 reviews)
The latest point-and-click adventure from Czech developer Amanita Design is a true masterpiece, and it makes me wonder how they're going to top this.The detailed, hand-drawn art is absolutely stunning. Every frame is like a painting.The soundtrack is incredible.Puzzles are fun, varied and unique but my only (minor) complaint would be that the puzzles sometimes are not that logical.It was a delight to guide the Pyjama Gnome (aka Samorost) through another trippy space adventure and I smiled the whole way through the game.Highly recommended.
It's always hard to give negative reviews to popular games, but I would have been better off reading something like this before buying and playing it. I don't dislike it, but for me it wasn't really worth the time and money. ($20)I understand why the game is popular and I don't think that others are wrong for liking it.Pros:* cute game, but sometimes it's more &Salad Fingers& cute. The world itself is uncanny by design. It makes the beautiful parts stand out, but there aren't many of those. What you see in the trailer is what you get.* appropriate soundtrack* puzzles focus on sound as well as visuals* some interesting puzzles* open world with unlockable areas* generally clear progression* great hint system with only a few flaws. The hints are all-or-nothing. They will always show you how to solve the entire puzzle. in a lot of detail.Cons:* forgettable experience. I appreciate that this won't be true for a lot of people, but while I don't regret buying the game, it's as if I've never played it. For me, this overshadows every other aspect.* not all major puzzles are of any consequence.* a 5-hour experience. anything you spend above that is going to be a grind.* very simple story. think: a 40-minute cartoon.* some of the puzzles didn't overcome the click-the-entire-screen-to-find-something problem. on the other hand, the hints will always help there if you're stuck.
Well made and has great atmosphere. 10/10 reccomend.
weird af, but very amusing8/10
Product received for free
There's really no exaggeration in saying this game is a piece of art. The visuals, the sound, the story - everything is amezing here. It's cute and bizarre at the same time, truly unique style. As to the puzzles Amanita's games are not the one in which you gather excess of objects, it really makes you think about what to do. I find Samorost 3 easier than Machinarium but more challenging than in Botanicula. I liked how in some cases no clues were given and I just had to manipulate things, seeing what bringes some change though I can imagine not all might appreciate that. As was always the case the hardest puzzles required to use mouse in some particular way, so just remember that sometimes you have to hold the mouse button AND perform some action (pull, or shake the object). I know I will replay it several times just to enjoy the ambience.
A fantastic game to play with children. The beautiful texture, otherworldliness and haunting music are worth it in themselves. The game riddles are incidental. Playing with a fascinated 7-yr-old, we used walkthrough hints shamlesslessly whenever we became stuck, because the challenges themselves were nothing compared to just the beauty of exploring. I especially like: the wordless, visual storytelling by the various characters you meet along the way (or in books or images) and the various &musical games& that children especially can become immersed in as mini-games in themselves.Finally, I would pay dearly to have a gif of the little gnome main character boogeying. He/she is adorable.
Was this review helpful?
Overall: immersive, beautiful, great soundtrack, good puzzles, highly recommended.Samorost 3 is a point-and-click game by Amanita Design, who also made Machinarium and Botanicula. If you have played and enjoyed their previous games, you should absolutely buy Samorost 3; it's the studio's best by far. Samorost 3 showcases beautiful artwork in the world around you, a stunning soundtrack that helps you get immersed in the game, and puzzles that are solvable through reasoning and observation, as opposed to obscure, non-intuitive mechanics. Amanita Design has also added an achievement system that both encourages you to interact with the game world and provides some extra gameplay for those who wish to complete the game 100%. With all of the work poured into this game, it's not only Amanita Design's best game so far, but is the best point-and-click I've played to date.As is typical for this studio, Samorost 3 completely avoids use of text/reading. I like this style, but it was a bit of a pain point when I accidentally lost all progress early in the game by reloading to the last save point. That is my only criticism of the game, and I encourage you to try out the save and reload features as soon as possible in the game to avoid that issue.For those who played Samorost and Samorost 2, one important thing has changed for this game, which I was stoked about: no more actual human faces on characters in the game. The faces are all drawn in this installment of the series. Woohoo!
Was this review helpful?
LOVED this game. Original, fun, made me laugh multiple times. Must buy!
Was this review helpful?
The soundtrack to this game is incredible. I listen to it outside of finishing the game. As far as gameplay goes, you get fully immersed in the sounds and visuals, and the quirks and puzzles just kind of get you to smile. I absolutely enjoyed this game. I don't remember how many screenshots I took just because I was like, &wow this is gorgeous&. Patiently waiting for a 4th installment.
Was this review helpful?
Autumn came!!!! just the right time to play new Amanita Design game!!!!!!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
79 people found this review funny
As a grand father that has played Machinarium, Botaniucula, Samorost 1 and 2 wtih eight grand kids that love these games I am not disappointed in Samarost 3. I play through the games and then 'read' them on my laptop as 'bed time' stories with the kids. The lack of dialogue encourages the kids to create their own description of the action. It's a treat to listen to them tell what they see as they see it through the eyes of children and not my tired old eyes. I have STEAM accounts for all three of the kids families so Iwill be buying this game three more times and it's well worth the money.I solved the four- card game to get the jack knife. That clever puzzle will really entertain the kids.Amanita Designs is one of my favorite studios so I hope they sell
million copies of this game so I can look forward to their next product. And take your time Amanita as the kids love to go through these games numerous times!Even if you don't have grand kids to share this game with GET IT!
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
I remember when I was just a little child I stumbled upon this weird game with a small white clothed gnome and his dog. That game captured my imagination and left a very happy stamp in my mind. It was only many years later, when I found out about Machinarium and suddenly I realized it had to be the same developer, that I realized the game was in fact Samorost - that bizzare game I really liked.One can only imagine how stoked I was when I found out Samorost 3 is coming out. 30 minutes of playing have already taken me back to those places of mystery I frequented as a child. It feels as if I am reliving my earliest years.Samorost 3 is 7 times more vibrant and beautiful, and mystical, than its incredible predecessors. It's filled with fantastic imagery, beautiful scenes, vibrant soundtrack, peculiar story, and original and unique mechanics. I just want to thank Amanita Design for their originality and loyalism to such a unique genre, in the ever changing environment - that is the video games scene in general. Thank you for such a creative and thought provoking world, and for such a fantastic, amazingly produced game. If you liked Machinarium or played Samorost as a child like myself, or hell, just like games that see beyond the horizon, there is no reason you won't like Samorost 3, for it excels in what it does - portray a world the wildest of minds wouldn't be able to think of. I think the price is more than fair considering the amount of love this game got and how carefully and warmly it was handled by its developers. Thank you for a once in a life time experience.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Such a breath of fresh air!If you're sick of all the violence and fear going on nowadays, I recommend losing yourselves in this beautiful, peaceful game.
Was this review helpful?
If you liked all the other Amanita games you know exactly what you're in for with this one. It's still beautiful, amazing, and fun. If you're scoffing at the price, I can promise you it's better than a trip to the theaters to watch batman vs superman.
Was this review helpful?
why do i buy videogames? to get tingles. this one gave me tingles.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website银河历险记3全章节通关技巧及攻略提示 Samorost3图文攻略
日 来源:blog.sina 编辑:纯真
& & 《(Samorost 3)》作为一款热门的类游戏,玩家们在游戏各个章节部分遇到了各种困难,接下来带来玩家总结分享的详细图文攻略,赶紧来看看吧。
& & 银河历险记3详细图文攻略
& & 全成就图文攻略
& &以下内容由作者&瓦剌哈迷&分享
& & 第一章
& & 天下掉下个喇叭,被你所扮演的侏儒捡到。用喇叭听啄木鸟啄的那棵树。进观测站,上床睡觉作旅行的,拿床头柜上的书第I册,上屋顶用望远镜分别看3个窗口,托拽画面会看见3个不同的行星。出观测站,往西走,用喇叭听山坡上像洋葱的植物,得知可以用它作器。继续往西走,至尽头看到发明家正在修理东西,与他交谈,得知作飞行器所需零件。用喇叭听水瓶,得到切割它的想法。
& & 往东走,至峡谷。使用控制台,左杆调到第三档即最下档,右杆调到第四档即倒数第二档,按红钮启动。此时缆车与右边山峰在同一水平,继续使用控制台左杆,回来移动平台,最终将木桩撞倒,形成天桥。
& & 往东走,来到一片绿意盎然之地,有个戴草帽的老者在丛中探头探脑。用喇叭听中间的山头,涌现出一些朦胧漂渺的东西,逐个提拉它们的头,树上长出蘑菇。问采摘并清理蘑菇的老头借刀,他要你完成游戏,解法如下:
& & 猪:弓箭手放入1槽,猪放入2槽,猪被射死
& & 篝火放入3槽,猪变成烤猪
& & 拿走3槽的篝火,换上烤猪
& & 帐篷里二人放入4槽,烤猪被这俩人吃了
& & 猛犸象:两个持矛者放入1槽,水池放入3槽,猛犸象放入2槽,象被抓住
& & 拿走水池,换上篝火,象变成烤象
& & 烤象放入3槽,被4槽的帐篷里二人吃了
& & 鹿:鹿放入1槽,蘑菇放入2槽,鹿吃了蘑菇晕了
& & 晕鹿放入2槽,弓箭手放入1槽,鹿被射死
& & 篝火放入3槽,鹿变成烤鹿
& & 烤鹿放入3槽,被4槽的帐篷里二人吃了
& & 鱼:持钓杆者放入1槽,蘑菇放入2槽,蘑菇被钩走
& & 2槽换上篝火,被烤的蘑菇钻出条虫
& & 2槽换上水池,钓了条鱼
& & 2槽换上篝火,鱼变成烤鱼
& & 烤鱼放入3槽,被4槽的帐篷里二人吃了
& & 从4槽取出绿色卡片。迷题解决后,老头把刀借给你。
& & 往西走,峡谷处取下缆车的控制台,取下观察站内的浴缸,取下观察站内浴缸旁边的板凳,用刀割水瓶,侏儒逐一将它们交给发明家。飞行器作成了。刀送还老者时,得到刀符号。
1 友情提示:支持键盘左右键← →翻页 本文导航
银河历险记3你感兴趣吗?
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
相关攻略及下载:9-34-94-54-54-33-293-293-283-263-11
48小时热门评论
一周热点资讯
菇凉,你这吹泡泡的技术到底跟谁学的? 好啦!妹子你别撒娇了,今夜我是你的了!
妹子们,你们这样公然晒丝袜美腿,可是很危险的哦! 美女护士聚集,她们到底想干嘛啊!
最后的防线被攻破,但是有游戏可以玩吗? 2K曲面屏+双GTX1080,堪称“性能怪兽”!
CopyRight&2004年-年 < 游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-6The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖