用英语编一个猜迷lol 日常游戏英语对话小对话

用英语编写一个简单的小对话,一定程度简单,简短
Good afternoon !I believe that this house is for sale That's right.May I have a look at it ,please yes ,of course .come in .How long have you lived here?I've lived here for twenty years .Twenty years !That's a long time .Yes ,I've been here since 1976.Then way do you want to sell it Because I 've just retired .I want to buy a small house in the country .How much does this house cost 68,500.pound .That's a lot of money !It 's worth very penny of it .Wll ,I like the house but I can decide yet .My wife must see first .Women always have the last word.
有没有不带数字的
额..我可以告诉你他怎么读
six-eight thousand and five hundred pound
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Cherry:I am going shopping today!Kristy:What are you going to buy?Cherry:A new pair of shoes cause my old ones are broken.Kristy:Oh, cool!
再多俩三句就好了
亲 &您好 &A: Hi,May. What do you think you would be in ten years?B: Eh…. I don’t know. I want to be a translator. I like English. I want to travel around the world and take a lot of pictures. What about you? What do you think you would be in years later?A: I like children. I want to be a teacher. I think I must be married in ten years. I will have a lovely child and I will find a job in a school. B: What would you like to teach?A: English. You know, our English teacher is a nice teacher. I want to be one teacher like her. &B: So nice. It’s time for lunch. Let’s go.望采纳 &谢谢 &祝您生活愉快!
扫描下载二维码bob和在Bai Ling下午在学校门口相遇了。你能用英语给他们编写一小段对话吗。
妙妙°濂匸FQP
hi,bob,how are you?I'm fine,thank you.And you?I'm fine ,too.What are you going to do?I lost my homework .I'm looking for them. Have you ever see it?Oh,it's under your desk.would you like to play basketball with me.Thank you very much .after I find them,I will go with you.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码编一个以职业为话题的英语小对话_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 对话编辑器 的文章

随机推荐