Publisher:
Release Date: 16 May, 2011
Buy Terraria
Buy Terraria 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Terraria - Send the extra copies to your friends
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Dig, Fight, Explore, Build:
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory.
Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics?
Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat?
Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels?
In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control.
The Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Are you up for the monumental task of exploring, creating, and defending a world of your own?
Key features:
Sandbox Play
Randomly generated worlds
Free Content Updates
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 2.5GB
Hard Disk Space: 200MB
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
Processor: Dual Core 3.0 Ghz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
LINUX
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
LINUX
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(3,106 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(139,093 reviews)
Good game but gets boaring very quickly.Sorry to all you terraria lovers but it's just so boaring.I mean like once you beat moonloard (Wich takes like 1 month) it gets boaring and you just wait till and update.Overall good game but gets boaring.
Great game...but for ME, personally, it got boring after a while. I don't even play it anymore. The thought of it alone makes me bored.It's basically a side scrolling Minecraft, in a way. Though it is still very much its own thing. However....that's just it. SIDE SCROLL. There's only so much you can do and so far you can travel away from your house when there's only 2 directions to go. Other people seem to really like this game, though. So maybe you shouldn't take my word for it. If you got a patient and imaginative mind, and are the kind of gamer that's super addicted to Minecraft, then perhaps it's the game for you. If you got 10 bucks to kill, then I say go for it. However, my experience is it is boring after a little while. I wish I could have my money back....But hey, on the bright side, at least I HAVE it, and it's in my library in case my friends ever want to play it, lol.
Very good game with a wide variety of features items and creativity. After playing the game for a while now I am still finding myself building new creations.
Best game I've ever played. It took me a while to beat it, but I eventually did. Recommended for minecraft, scrap mechanic, and garry's mod players. PLUS a new Portal Gun. 1.3 added a whole lot more stuff to the game!
Terrarium is one of the best multiplayer 2d game, this is a very smooth game and it is in the state where there are many new things added and graphics are figured out, this game doesn't require a super computer. My Lenovo runs it soooooo well, definitely a great game..
Just bought this for my Imac. Have been playing terraria for years on other platforms and as always am impressed. it goes to show a game with simple graphics and deep gameplay can go the limit.
The crafting interface is streamlined and while it can be a little complicated at first its easy to pick up and become a crafting master.
If your buying a game for 60fps liquid clear water and solar flare from the lense of the camer as you walk into a beautiful valley... its not happening. The graphics suit the game fine, this game is aimed at the retro crowd and it aims to please. I totally recomend this game on any platform.
this game was my life for about a month until i got good internet XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD succ a fat one noobs Christians: 0Athiests: 0Harambe: 1
&Beat& this game multiple times on all difficulties, and it’s fun every time. 100% Recommend.
would have paid $60, God-Tier game.
Stop saying that Terraria is a Minecraft ripoff.Does Minecraft have 2D ?Didn't think so.
101 people found this review funny
Step 1. Go into caves.Step 2. Kill stuff.Step 3. Get better armor & weapons.Step 4. Kill bigger stuff.Step 5. Repeat step 3 and 4 indefinitelyOn the serious note, Terraria is a phenomenal game & you should give it a try.
Was this review helpful?
101 people found this review funny
This game is like a time machine, only that you can only go foward. For example, start playing at 8 pm. Blink. Now its 4 am.See? Magic. I would rate this: my time played/10
Was this review helpful?
83 people found this review funny
(UPDATE) Alright, alright, I fixed it, turds. Chill out.(UPDATE AGAIN) Alright, fixed it. Thanks, rustystone.&Terraria's just a dumb 2D Minecraft ripoff, what's so great about that?&Hey, calm down. I'm not saying Terraria's better. But still...I would like to say, that for the record...This is NOT a 2D &Minecraft& ripoff.Does Minecraft have a sword that fires rainbow cats?Does Minecraft have other human NPCs?Does Minecraft have yoyos?Does Minecraft have flying eyeballs?Does Minecraft have 14 boss battles?Does Minecraft have cell phones?Does Minecraft have pumpkin armor?Does Minecraft have rainbow rods?Does Minecraft have bees?Does Minecraft have BIGGER bees?Does Minecraft have lucky frog legs?Does Minecraft have twenty-five (or so) different ores?I didn't think so.
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
Probably best 2D sandbox ever made. The amount of items you can craft or get and enemies you can defeat (including bosses) is just sometimes overwhelming.The game has 2 stages :1) Pre-hardmode - basically a longer &tutorial& where you learn basics such as crafting, fighting monsters and exploring biomes, this stage ends when you kill certain boss in the underground called wall of flesh.2) Hardmode - the real game begins here, monsters are stronger and new biomes appear, a lot of game content unlocks only in this mode. This stage remains forever (or you can count defeating the last boss as a end of it).There are a lot of decorative items and furniture so builders won't be dissapointed though I was focused more on exploring and fighting rather than building.Highly recommend this game but be careful - its addictive :)
Was this review helpful?
144 people found this review funny
Finishes killing the moon lordgets killed by a flying fish6/10 plz nerf flying fish
Was this review helpful?
61 people found this review funny
It's alright.
Was this review helpful?
Been playing Terraria ever since it came out on the Xbox 360 and i've loved every minute of it.Brilliant wee game. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
I can't recommend it enough. I have 55 friends who own this game and I don't know a single one who's regretted it. It's more than enough fun in singleplayer, but having a group makes this game even better. Multiplayer is super easy to just set up and go.
Was this review helpful?
With several hundred hours of Gameplay, I believe I have a good enough of experience to express my opinin on the game. First off, for 10 USD, its a great deal. Not only can you solo this game, but you can also hook up with other players for a co-op or multiplayer expereince. You have many options when creating your character such as name, appearance, character diffiulcty(such as drop nothing, lose money, lose character,etc,). When I look for games, I looke for ones that have many options but this game offers a bunch more, it has dozens of bosses, day and night events against creatures, hundreds of resources, a wide variety of world sizes and difficulties, many sources of armor and side accessories, and thousands of items that I probably will never experience to gather(**SPOLIER ALERT**: there's also a duplication glitch). If you can't afford the 10 USD then you can of course wait for Spring, Summer, and Winter sales. Creativity and Imagintion is your only limitation for this game. 10/10. I see nothing negative for this game, even the community is expanding with a overall positive atmosphere!!!
Was this review helpful?
This game might be one of the most fun and creative games out there, and it vewy vewy cheap too!You get set in random generated world (don't worry its not bad like Nms) and you get to explore around, make a cool house or base!Tons of bosses, fun multiplayer, diffrent tier-modes, creative monsters and items and after so much time its still being updated!A new Terraria game is coming 'soon' but don't let that hold you off from buying this game![TIP: Be as creative and open as possible when building stuff and find a playstyle that fits you the best!
(Also don't spoiler yourself too much) ]9.5
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Terraria 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteView mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 游戏terraria怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐