跪求首先有一个苹果果帐号!我要玩一个叫做left in the dark(舰船魅影)的恐怖解谜游戏,如图,

iPhoneG5解谜游戏大全
解谜游戏一直是一个非常小众的游戏类别,解谜游戏主要来自Big Fish Games(大鱼)和G5 Entertainment两家游戏公司,这两家公司都拥有高品质游戏开发资历。今天要为小编推荐的这一系列解谜游戏来自G5 Entertainment公司,十款G5解谜游戏,当心,可别迷失其中了。
大小:51MB
简介:末日生存者(Doomsday Preppers)是一款末日生存的题材模拟经营游戏。为了应对随时可能来临的末日灾难,一层层建立你的地下宫殿,同
大小:564MB
简介:Abyss: 伊甸的幽灵 是一款冒险游戏。进入广阔无边的迷人大海,展开一段精彩的冒险之旅! 准备好潜水使用的氧气面罩了吗?最近发生了一起神秘
大小:395MB
简介:皇室的麻烦2:蜜月风云(Royal Trouble: Hidden Honeymoon Havoc)是一款趣味冒险解谜游戏,和新婚夫妇一起躲
大小:292MB
简介:友达幸存者2(Youda Survivor 2)这是友达幸存者(Youda Survivor)的一款精彩续作,由游戏开发大厂G5 Enter...
大小:427MB
简介:深海恶梦3:戴维琼斯(Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collec)游戏的主公人仍然是加勒比海军...
大小:146MB
简介:特别调查小组:养育之恩(Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds HD)是一款G5出品的冒险解...
大小:101MB
简介:魔术师的手册2:黑色学问是由游戏大厂G5推出的一款魔术师的手册:诅咒山谷冒险解密游戏的续作。两年过去了,诅咒山谷的旅程仅剩下回忆。魔法师手册...
大小:264MB
简介:地产大亨3:欧洲护照(Build-a-lot 3: 欧洲护照 HD)是一款益智休闲的模拟养成游戏,来吧准备好你的行囊,前往欧洲吧!这将是你打...
大小:961MB
简介:迷失的灵魂:北方之光(Lost Souls: 经典寓言收藏版)是一款G5公司推出的冒险解密游戏,游戏质量自然不用多说。游戏只为玩家提供免费的...
大小:247MB
简介:黑暗迷失:舰船魅影(Left in the Dark)是一款由G5推出的解谜游戏。本作是要玩家扮演一位女侦探夏洛特奥斯汀。她受邀着手调查一艘...
大小:333MB
简介:红乌鸦之谜:军团 HD(完整版)(Red Crow Mysteries: 军团 HD (Full))是由G5出品恐怖元素十足的益智解谜类游戏...
大小:113MB
简介:蘑菇时代(Mushroom Age)是G5公司推出的一款冒险解谜游戏,加入一个寻找真爱的蘑菇时代,一个独特的隐藏对象冒险!帮助薇拉追寻她失去...
大小:144MB
简介:孤岛余生(The Island: Castaway)是一款G5出品的生存向RPG游戏,你能在这个与世隔绝的岛上生存下来吗?这里充满着神秘与未...
大小:420MB
简介:被诅咒的心典藏版HD是一款益智游戏,船帆已经扬起,一场跌宕起伏的海盗冒险之旅即将开始! 在这次史诗般的旅程中,您将扮演一名博物馆长,您的女儿...
简介:梦境捕手:开始(Dream Catchers: The Beginning)是G5旗下的解谜游戏,G5的解谜游戏都有一个共同的特点,就是无剧...
简介:梦境:睡魔收藏版(Dreamscapes: The Sandman Collectors Edition HD)这是一款由G5推出的寻物解谜...
大小:152MB
简介:正义警探是G5推出的一款非常好玩的冒险解谜游戏,Turino和Lamonte探员被选派到了新成立的调查部门:特别调查小组。他们接手的第一宗案...
大小:217MB
简介:皇室的秘辛:隐秘冒险(Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures)是一款G5新推出的逃脱类解谜游戏,故事梗概就是王子与...
大小:421MB
简介:双月HD是一款益智解谜游戏,在这惊悚的寻物历险中,你将揭开过去那些令人震惊的秘密,并拯救未来。与世隔离的双月研究所研究员杰克,自一场车祸后就...
大小:223MB
简介:灵异侦探社:Paranormal Agency: 韦恩庄园的鬼魂 (Full)是一款冒险解密游戏,在风靡的寻物历险游戏 Paranormal...
大小:549MB
简介:猎户座神话:北方之光(Myths of Orion:北方之光)是一款G5公司推出的冒险解密游戏,游戏质量自然不用多说。游戏只为玩家提供免费的...
大小:455MB
简介:斯坦奥的美食城:虚拟暴乱(Stand O Food City:Virtual Frenzy)是一款来自 开发商 G5 的餐厅战略建设游戏,游...
大小:589MB
简介:黑色彩虹HD(Black Rainbow HD)是一款冒险解谜游戏,游戏场景超赞细节部分也很完美完全高清!绝对是业界良心啊!虽然很难但有提示...
大小:212MB
简介:正义杀戮2:诗人杀手的复仇是G5公司推出的一款冒险解谜游戏,相信G5公司的游戏喜欢解谜的玩家们都不会错过,游戏质量都是极高的,这款游戏这几天...
合集推荐Collections
CopyRight2004年-年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 13 Steam Achievements
Title: Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Aug, 2013
Buy Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Buy Detective Stories Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Recent updates
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance
– track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war. Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back. Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist. Will she succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
Agent Walker launches with a 40% discount for a limited time.
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala is the finale of the highly acclaimed series developed by the Polish studio that takes the player to Karakorum – full of mystic temples, mysterious caves, picturesque villages, and inaccessible mountains brimming with wildlife.
In the aftermath of the dramatic events in Ravenwood Park, the detectives return to Maple Creek in the hope of finding clues that will help to establish the whereabouts of the demonic Preacher. Thanks to their cunning and relentlessness, they discover the final destination of their nemesis: among inaccessible mountains at the end of the world, in an ancient monastery clinging to the upper reaches of a snow-covered mountain, lies the secret that might help him seize control of the world!
Time is of the essence. Drawn into the struggle between the forces of light and darkness, the detectives will need to double their efforts to unravel the secret of the mysterious Karakorum temple and deal with the Preacher once and for all. What lurks in the ancient monastery? What grim secrets have brought the Preacher there and what is his purpose? Will the protagonists be able to stop him now that he’s more powerful than ever?
Enigmatis 3 will be available on Steam with a 40% discount for a limited time.
About This Game
Left in the Dark: No One on Board is a hidden-object puzzle-adventure game with a grim, mysterious ambiance and plenty of scares!
Private Detective knew this case was going to be strange as soon as she read the letter from the Mayor of Port Providence, in which he asked her to board a ship that went lost at sea years ago, then recently reappeared with no sign of the crew or cargo.
Detective is at a loss as to what happened to the vessel, even after examining all of the evidence. She knows there is more to this case than the Mayor is letting on. The press is abuzz with talk of a curse. And, after encountering a hooded figure with a hook on his hand, on a supposedly abandoned ship, she begins to believe it.
Detective is a rational woman, not prone to believing in ghost stories or fables. But this case is unlike anything she has ever seen. What connects the ship’s disappearance with Devil’s Island, and a local family’s unsolved murder? Will she find the allies she needs to break the Traveler’s Curse?
Unique puzzles of varying difficulty levels
Gripping storyline
Hand-drawn art
Atmospheric music and sound
Interactive location map and journal
Unpredictable events and twists
Complex characters and lore
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Minimum:
Recommended:
Sound Card: 2 GHz
Minimum:
Recommended:
(C) 2014 Artifex Mundi sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. Artifex Mundi is a trademark of Artifex Mundi. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(10 reviews)
Very Positive
(278 reviews)
Some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard.
The game didn't satisfy my needs at all. It was much too short and not worth the money. It only took 2.5 hours to complete. The graphics are good but there isn't enough story.
When you're asked to investigate a boat that came back without its crew, you discover that someone killed them and is trying to trap you. However, a ghost appears to you and guide you to find the truth behind her family death and the disappearance of many sailors...Left in the Dark: No One on Board is another Artifex Mundi's game, though they're only the publisher here. However, as you're used to me and many others saying it, Artifex Mundi is always choosing good games. Left in the Dark isn't perhaps the best title out there but it's still very enjoyable.While the story has a correct plot, it's just a shame that everything is chaotic. Indeed, you're first investigating murders before having a ghost guiding you to the culprit and even discover that people thought dead are alive. I liked however the fact that it's a woman being the detective, in a time where I'm pretty sure it was though to be an active woman (it's maybe the 19th century but women were more seen as wives and mothers than a real asset for the society).The gameplay is pretty standard: use items that you find lying around (or hidden somewhere), clear hidden objects scenes and solve puzzles. I must say that while the puzzles are really easy, the hidden objects scenes are a little harder than expected as some of the items aren't really visible and that the translation was sometimes a little bad. As I've said, you're in the 19th century but I don't why I was feeling that some objects were kinda anachronic. The only puzzle that could be a problem is the lockpick one, as you have to put your cursor on the lockpick to make sure it's working, however, the item in itself is moving, so if your cursor is too far, you will have to restart.The graphics are more than acceptable, though I was under the impression that some of the backgrounds seemed rushed. It's the same feeling as in the hidden objects scenes. The characters aren't really seen, but the look of the detective is really great: somewhere with a steampunk inspiration, very badass.The soundtrack is good too, so, are the voice actings.Left in the Dark is a good game, though it's not the best Artifex Mundi, even when it was released. I would recommend to wait for a discount (and Left in the Dark has been often in the situation) or a bundle (it's also often bundled).
I bought this in a bundle and only bothered playing through it because I was high. It was an okay experience. If you already have the game, I recommend this path. If you don't have the game, you're already better off.Low quality art, low quality puzzles, low quality story. Skip.
Not recommended:- Game is short, around +-2 hours- Strange story -_- like budget horror movie- Some hog scene have obstructive constant glow (from lamp/window/thunder)
That was very... anti-climatic. There's no real ending to the story. The puzzles and searches aren't anything special. The music was abrasive. And the background noise was inconsistent and awkward. All in all? Boring.
As a hidden object game lover, I really like this game. The hidden object scenes are not all blend into the usual blue shade or green shade that makes it frustrating not able to find an object because it makes you feel like you are colorblind. Also, the previous objects that you have found from the previous scenes are gone, which makes much more sense, unlike other HOG that makes the items appear over and over again like magic. And it gives you a sense of achievement that you are actually clearing a messy scene by finding the objects :)Only complain I have is that the game is a bit short, so I'm stuck with the other colorblinding HOG now :/
Fun hidden object game.
I generally enjoy Artifax Mundi's HO games, but this one was a bit of a let-down. Very short playthrough, fairly run-of-the-mill puzzles, and a boring story that didn't really feel satisfying or conclusive in any way. I got it 60% off, and I still feel a little bit ripped off.
4 people found this review funny
As a HOG lover, I've practially worshipped Artifex Mundi for redefining the HOG genre with high quality art, beautiful backgrounds, decent enough stories and enjoyable puzzles. Left in the Dark: No One on Board, is sadly a substandard for Artifex Mundi.In this stand-alone adventure - hopefully stays that way - you play as the one and only, &Madam Detective&. Seriously? No one even took the trouble of giving a proper name to the protagonist? Oh, well. Madam Detective is asked to investigate the mystery of a lost cargo ship. It is explained to us that the ship never reached its destination, found in the open sea without a crew and its cargo, sometime after its departure. Oh, also we have the ghost of a young girl who tries to sabotage us half way through the game, and aid us during the other half.My first complaint is about the story's presentation. If you pay attention to the story and the obvious lack of function in procedure for the investigation of the ship, you know the identity of the murderer within the first 15 minutes that you play the game. The rest is spared to understand reasons, that's all. The bonus chapter that we expect in every Artifex Mundi game to shed some light into the background of affairs doesn't exist in this game, sorry.Puzzles are annoyingly basic. Hidden object scenes are so easy that it becomes boring after a while, and there is no alternating gameplay. There is an obscene amount of backtracking compared to other games. The setting and the art work is pretty, but not spectacular. I've seen better in 9 Clues or Grim Legends. You keep listening to the same 30 second music in the background again and again until you decide to mute it.I know it is not commonly expected for a HOG to bear decent story or event decent gameplay, but Artifex Mundi is supposed to be a decent contradiction to that idea. If this game would come from any other HOG developer I'd smile and write a brief recommendation. Not for Artifex Mundi. Oh wait, this isn't developped by Artifex Mundi! They are only the producer! Now the actual mystery of the game is explained! But why they've attached their name to this game? That is another mystery.Please also check out Lady Storyteller's Curator page
- follow for regular updates on reviews for other games!
Was this review helpful?
This is a fine Hidden Object Game, the first one developed by Moonrise Interactive and published in August 2013. It uses the acclaimed Artifex Mundi engine to great effect, offering lots of atmospheric scenes and the by now well-known hidden object-scenes this engine can provide. These scenes are sometimes easy enough with few objects to search between, but some of them are quite difficult with lots of object or some cleverly disguised ones. The minigames and puzzles, another custom element of these games, are mostly fine and well conceived, albeit often a tad easier than in the games developed by Artifex Mundi themselves.The story is not particularly original, as it focuses on a female detective called upon to solve a mystery and a murder, but the different settings are very convincingly realised and the game has a good pace to it, without too much backtracking in order to get some kind of gear for some kind of newly discovered puzzle. Since this kind of game largely depends on its story to keep the interest going, that's a good thing, but there are also some shortcomings to the way the story is being told. First of all, the voice-acting is quite awkward and seldomly convincing. It has a very amateuristic feeling to it, as does the game music to be honest, which I turned off rather quickly. Ambient sounds on the other hand are crisp and fine and add quite a bit to the often (mildly) frightening atmosphere.As I've become used to in this kind of games, there are a limited number of Steam achievements (13 in all), which are partly story-driven and partly connected to the hidden object-scenes and the mini-games or puzzles. They are not difficult to achieve, so this game is a nice contender for those wanting to increase their average achievements score, or their number of perfect games. The game also comes with some fine looking Steam trading cards.All in all, quite a nice effort from a company of which we sadly haven't heard anything since.Overall score: 7/10
Was this review helpful?
The GoodUses the Artifex Mundi engine.Good art work.Voice acting nicely done, with alternate dialogues, lip movements for the dialogue (not all hidden object style games bother).The BadPuzzles not as challenging as an Artifex Mundi developed game.Not as good as an Artifex Mundi developed game, but very close. The best non Artifex Mundi developed hidden object game on Steam that I have played.This is the big one, VERY short. Normally without bugs I expect to playthrough in about 3-4 hours and then do a speed run on expert level to gain the expert level achievement if there is one and to mop up any other missed achievements. Giving a total time of around 6-7 hours skipping all of the cut scenes on the second play through.
This game took 3.2 hours to play though once with all the cutscenes running and once skipping them. So two play throughs, the first taking only 2 hours.Good thing it currently has 30% off.Would I recommend it, yes, it is well made, certainly compared with many of the hidden object games on Steam.
But with the advice that you play all of the Artifex Mundi games first and only play this if you are running out of hidden object games on Steam to play, and you wait until it has at least 50% off.
Was this review helpful?
This game was not developed by Artifex Mundi and it shows. The story is pretty shallow, the game is too short and too easy. It's not a bad game on its own, but it's not on par with &original& Artifex Mundi games, so I feel that it shouldn't bear the same price tag and thus the thumbs down. Play it if you have it, but don't bother getting it if you don't - better spend the same amount on any of the AM's own games.
Was this review helpful?
The game is quit easy with a little bit of logic you will finish the game in no time. I ended up skipping almost everything hoping that the game will end soon. The story is dull and not original there was no reason for me to care about the events. It also had a few WTF moments because some of the scenes were totally ridiculous. The voice acting is not terrible but I have seen better. Is there anything positive to say about the game? Yes! Some places were well designed.
Was this review helpful?
Decent example of a hidden-object game.
This entry features the same female voice actress for the protagonist as in many Artifex Mundi games, who turns in an average performance.
The supporting voice actors' quality seems to have dropped a few grades.
Graphics are nice for a cheap point and click.
This entry does not have a &bonus adventure& that many other AM titles have, and I was able to complete it easily in under 2 hours.
Puzzles seem simpler and took very little brain power.
If I had a choice, I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it was $2 or maybe $3.Also, you'll wish desperately for a different music loop after about 5 minutes of the same 20 second sound clip.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Ugh. This game is worse than a bad episode of Scooby Doo. I don't even want to play it again to get all of the achievements. The good: Sound, music (although it does get a bit repetitive). Art is okay.The bad: Voice acting (cheesy), puzzles (both too easy AND unclear), translation (this pipes, etc.), hidden objects (not just well hidden but frustrating), plot, too many collections going on at once without enough motivation (what do I need these pieces for? Who knows but I need 3 of them I guess, and 2 of these, and 2 of those.), too many locations, too much wandering around if you don't use the map to tell you where the actions are.I've really liked the Artifex Mundi games I've played but this is a really substandard one.
Was this review helpful?
I've got this game from a bundle that cost ~2 bucks - I would recommend you to get this game in a bundle or on a sale (currently it's 60% off and costs 3.19EUR)
- I feel the 7.99 $/EUR price tag is too high - first gameplay on casual was somewhat between 3 and 4 hours, by the end of second gameplay on expert with all achievements unlocked it took only 5.1 hours - it's really short.
I would recommend this game for new HOG (Hidden Object Game) players, who want to try themself out at the genre, and they want a good story that's not too long nor too difficult.For experienced players this game has nothing special to offer, it's like a Saturday night movie you watch in the TV - nothing groundbreaking, but enjoyable, and afterall you can kind of forget it two days later.Game was published by Artifex Mundi, but was developed by Moonrise Interactive. The visuals and the game's style is quite like most A.M. games, but on the mechanics level it's easy to notice it's lacking the Mundi polishment. Animations are shorter with less frames - instead of Showing the full animation for collecting special items, they just appear in the container, for example. (Not a problem, just wanted to show some differences between Mundi-made and Mundi-published games)Music is quite good, and some &random& background noises are actually really well executed, especially in the forest area.Hidden Object Scenes sadly have issues. Do you remember old cartoons, like Hanna-Barbera products, when you could tell what book will be moved on the bookshelf, because it wasn't as detailed as the others? (For younger audiences ) Lots of items are really easy to find because they are coloured much brightly than background and passive items, making HOSs a little too easy. Story is somewhat lacklusting for me. I don't know what was the problem with the atmosphere, but I just couldn't really care about the story - this is quite unusual, I really do pay attention to the story of a game, it's one of the most important part of the game for me.
In this case somehow a detective work turns into a ghost story with an ending that's on par with a Scooby Doo episode - the game suggest a darker, mystery-heavy story, yet at the end it's kind of childish to be a thrilling story, meanwhile it's still a little too dark to be a real child game.
This is not a real fail at all, just a little awkward - instead of a good setting for any of these two genres it turned to be an okayish hybrid.
Was this review helpful?
I completed this game 100% in a little under five hours, but it didn't really take me that long to do it, I just spent some time AFK because I got distracted by some other pretty important things. I think, if you were to subtract the half an hour give or take, that I spent AFK, it would only take about 4 and a half hours, but that's because I had to play through it a second time on expert mode to get all of the achievements. It was fun the first time through, but the second time it got a little tedious at parts, but I tend to get that feeling with hidden object games. If you do want to get all of the achievements, I recommend playing on expert mode the first time, and then avoiding the hint button while playing the hidden object puzzles, and don't skip any mini games, no matter how tempting. There are guides online to help with both the hidden object parts and the mini games if you need it. Overall, it was a fun game, and I enjoyed it. I would recommend picking it up of your a fan of hidden object games.
Was this review helpful?
Good point and click, better than the first in this series. And the Lovecraft bits that I don't think they meant... are great.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 一个苹果的故事 的文章

随机推荐