<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">8.9分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">6.7分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">10分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">10分
从2008年-2014年 快猴网一直在努力做到最好
备案编号:粤ICP备号-1百战天虫WMD可以联机吗?百战天虫W.M.D能不能多人联机?
日 来源:游迅网 编辑:纯真
& &新作《百战天虫W.M.D》日前正式发布,游戏可以联机吗?玩家们都想要联机对战,这里为大家介绍一下具体联机介绍。
& &本作可以进行单人、多人及分屏游戏
& &以上就是详细的介绍,以供参考。
百战天虫:WMD你感兴趣吗?
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
相关攻略及下载:7-241-95-1912-41-237-111-158-1810-1510-26
48小时热门评论
一周热点资讯
妹子,我最喜欢看你用这种姿势玩手机啦! 男厕里遇到了美女怎么办,在线求解!
妹子,这种形状的面包,吃起来是不是别有一番滋味? 妹子们,你们这样公然晒丝袜美腿,可是很危险的哦!
企鹅帝国板块再度扩张,Steam我就问你怕不怕? 加强版“PS4 NEO”去哪了?这个轻薄款又是啥玩意?
CopyRight&2004年-年 < 游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-6to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Worms W.M.D
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Aug, 2016
Buy Worms W.M.D
Recent updates
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We've had confirmation from Valve that they've fixed the &Missing Content Manifest& that a few of you were seeing.
So we've now repushed the patch live for you. Please find below the update notes for Update 1.
Happy worming!
Today's update focuses on quality of experience and addresses the 'Ranked Mode' points system, game crashes and a certain Jetpack audio bug among other things. Read the full update notes below:
A fix has been made to the editor whereby a sprite sheet could be seen when zoomed in
Fixed a crash in the editor when selecting ‘New’ after having already imported an image
Fixes a crash in the editor when selecting refresh
Steam overlay not closing when viewing leaderboards on Linux
Fixed debug text appearing when a map can’t be downloaded
Fix to an issue where players Ranked Points weren’t being updated correctly
Fixed OSX and Linux from going into sleep mode whilst the game is running
Fix to the unsaved changes dialog appearing when typing Z or X after making an edit
Fixed an issue where cancelling to host a game would affect local lobbies
Fixed an issue where the game could crash when pressing F4
Fix to the issue where audio could get stuck after a replay
Keep the feedback coming!
We'll see you on the battlefield.
We're Mighty Dangerous!
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
Join us live on stream tonight!
To celebrate the launch of Worms W.M.D we're going to be hosting an epic 2 hour stream at 6:30pm BST.
Join us to watch the action unfold, take us on at Worms W.M.D and enter our competitions to win exclusive Worms W.M.D loot including plushies, key-rings and badges!
Join us here:
at 6:30pm BST and be part of the action
Thank you to everyone that has followed Worms W.M.D since we announced it last year. Your support and enthusiasm has been simply amazing. We really hope that you enjoy the game!
“Worms is back, Worms is here to stay, and it is a lot of laughs to boot. Buy it, and prepare yourself for one fun filled night of gaming, as you wont want to turn it off.”
9/10 –
“W.M.D seems a great time to ninja rope on over and join the creative carnage.”
8/10 –
“WMD is a whole lot of fun. It brings back the Armageddon experience while still feeling like a fresh take for the series.”
About This Game
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite en and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750
DirectX: Version 11
Recommended:
Processor: i5-GHz, AMD FX GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 750, AMD R7 370
DirectX: Version 11
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7GHz Intel
Core i5
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:
Processor: 2.8GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: AMD Radeon 5750, Nvidia GT 750M 1024MB
Minimum:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit version), SteamOS, Linux Mint 17.1
Processor: Intel Dual Core 6600 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel 4400, GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 7750
Recommended:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit version), SteamOS, Linux Mint 17.1
Processor: i5-GHz, AMD FX GHz
Graphics: GeForce GTX 750, AMD R7 370
Worms(TM) W.M.D. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. (C) 2016. Team17 and Worms(TM) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(487 reviews)
Worms W.M.D is the latest installment in Team 17‘s long running artillery strategy series about warring annelids. Due to popular demand, the game’s developer decided to go back to the series’ roots and make a true 2d game, though W.M.D still presents many changes over its predecessors.The basic gameplay mechanics are the same as they’ve been for two decades. Players command a team of worms (which may be customized with different voice packs, gravestones and visual styles) and must defeat an opposing worm force using a wide variety of wacky weapons. The action still flows perfectly from turn to turn, and drowning enemy worms is as satisfying as it was a decade ago.Worms W.M.D‘s presentation echoes Worms Armageddon, a game which most longtime fans of the franchise still consider as the best. From the detailed 2d art, to the removal of some controversial features such as classes or water physics, everything screams “your childhood favorite is back!” This doesn’t mean that W.M.D doesn’t try a few new things though. Team 17‘s new game introduces several new concepts to the strategy franchise, with varying degrees of success.Chief among the game’s new toys is the ability to pilot vehicles and man static weapon emplacements. Worms can now get in the driving seat of tanks, mechs and helicopters, adding some interesting dynamics to the battlefield. Taking command of a helicopter and raining fire from above as the enemy team sits in an oil barrel filled zone never gets old. The static guns also offer new strategic options, as players have to choose between mobility and firepower, and the mounted weapons platforms can be destroyed, dealing damage to their operators when that happens.The second game-changing addition is the crafting system. Worms can now collect resources (or dismantle old weapons to obtain the bits that make them work) and craft new weaponry, making an already unpredictable game even more chaotic. Enterprising players will rapidly learn that they can actually use the enemy’s turn to craft new gear, a welcome distraction when the opposing commander is laying waste to your troops.Players can now make use of buildings to shelter themselves from enemy bombardment or prying eyes. Sadly, the execution isn’t as polished as one would desire, and sometimes it’s hard to tell which part of the environment is a building, and which is just part of the map’s decoration (a problem that was already present in Worms: Clan Wars, although that game didn’t feature buildings in the same way as W.M.D)Worm customization, a hallmark of the series, has been given an incredible amount of detail. There is a leveling system that gradually unlocks more hats, gravestones, voice packs and music, making players feel as if there’s always something new to try out.The game’s content is as plentiful as the customization options, with a generous amount of singleplayer missions and challenges, and an extensive multiplayer suite. Worms W.M.D also features Steam Workshop support, letting players download new maps created by other gamers with the included level editor.Worms W.M.D is a successful reimagining of the long running artillery strategy series, mixing Armageddon‘s colorful visuals and tight gameplay with some welcome additions. Team 17 has created a new classic, easily recommended for both newcomers and longtime fans of the franchise.8.5/10 – Great.For more videogame reviews, news and previews, don't forget to check out
WOW, can't believe its been 25 years from the first worms I've played. This is a new classic, the graphics are amazing as truly is the gameplay that doesn't get old, I had to write this ASAP soon as I tried it out. WOW great game.
Really good fun!Only gripe is you cant use left mouse button to fire.
There is no offline multiplayer whatsoever (aside from on the same computer). No local lan play, and no wormnet. You basically have to have steam online if you want to do a multiplayer game. I also purchased this game on gog hoping that there would be some other way to do multiplayer apart from steam. However the multiplayer on the gog copy did not even work0/10 give me back the wormnet
&Playing locally with AI because I'm new to the series&Use Armageddon&Most worms die, and I have three worms left- they're all injured&The enemy has one worm left&ITS SOUL MAN&He takes out a bazooka and fires it at my worms who are huddled together&He wins
Nice game,But need some patch for adding more options, weapons and coreects bugs.The campain and chalenges are little bit too easy.Ranked need to be more developed.Graphic are very beautifull building gameplay is cool.Vehicle is noce idea but there is too much on the map.Crafting add some strategy during the game.
better than deus ex mankind divided would rather buy 3 of these than that trash
I am enjoying my time with Worms W.M.D and i love evrey thing about it but i have ran in to a glitch a few times whats happaning is that some times weapons and vehicles turn ivvisable from time to time and it looks really weird (and funny at times) But i would love to see this get fixed ASAP
Absolutely fantastic game, great to have working online matchmaking, polished 2D graphics, and just enough new content (vehicles, buildings and crafting) to change the overall feel and strategy of the game from previous worms titles. I'm going to sink many hours into this game.
This game is freaking awesome! Just buy it, I pre purchased. Defo a wise choice with those added bonuses. They kick some ??? and make it so much more funny, just like the good old days! Seriously the best game ever.It does have some issues, have enocuntered some werid bugs but I'm confident that give it a few weeks it will all be ironed out. Not had any crashes though, just weird things like worms skipping turns for no reason, crafted items not crafted but other than those few minor things. Perfect!
I must say that after customising my worm squad, the bouffant brigade, and naming the cast of this unsightly crew after Pulp Fiction characters I was already content with my 30$ purchase. I then played three games with varying weapon combination and map generation to test the new elements, crafting, buildings, vehicles, etc... In conclusion I still have a nostalgia erection 3 hours later, this edition to the Worms franchise should be a staple in everyone's steam library.
Wether you want to relive the many hours logged on your PS1 playing Armageddon, or if this would be your first Worms experience, spend the money, drop the donkey, emerge victorious!
Was this review helpful?
Worms W.M.D is the latest installment in Team 17‘s long running artillery strategy series about warring annelids. Due to popular demand, the game’s developer decided to go back to the series’ roots and make a true 2d game, though W.M.D still presents many changes over its predecessors.The basic gameplay mechanics are the same as they’ve been for two decades. Players command a team of worms (which may be customized with different voice packs, gravestones and visual styles) and must defeat an opposing worm force using a wide variety of wacky weapons. The action still flows perfectly from turn to turn, and drowning enemy worms is as satisfying as it was a decade ago.Worms W.M.D‘s presentation echoes Worms Armageddon, a game which most longtime fans of the franchise still consider as the best. From the detailed 2d art, to the removal of some controversial features such as classes or water physics, everything screams “your childhood favorite is back!” This doesn’t mean that W.M.D doesn’t try a few new things though. Team 17‘s new game introduces several new concepts to the strategy franchise, with varying degrees of success.Chief among the game’s new toys is the ability to pilot vehicles and man static weapon emplacements. Worms can now get in the driving seat of tanks, mechs and helicopters, adding some interesting dynamics to the battlefield. Taking command of a helicopter and raining fire from above as the enemy team sits in an oil barrel filled zone never gets old. The static guns also offer new strategic options, as players have to choose between mobility and firepower, and the mounted weapons platforms can be destroyed, dealing damage to their operators when that happens.The second game-changing addition is the crafting system. Worms can now collect resources (or dismantle old weapons to obtain the bits that make them work) and craft new weaponry, making an already unpredictable game even more chaotic. Enterprising players will rapidly learn that they can actually use the enemy’s turn to craft new gear, a welcome distraction when the opposing commander is laying waste to your troops.Players can now make use of buildings to shelter themselves from enemy bombardment or prying eyes. Sadly, the execution isn’t as polished as one would desire, and sometimes it’s hard to tell which part of the environment is a building, and which is just part of the map’s decoration (a problem that was already present in Worms: Clan Wars, although that game didn’t feature buildings in the same way as W.M.D)Worm customization, a hallmark of the series, has been given an incredible amount of detail. There is a leveling system that gradually unlocks more hats, gravestones, voice packs and music, making players feel as if there’s always something new to try out.The game’s content is as plentiful as the customization options, with a generous amount of singleplayer missions and challenges, and an extensive multiplayer suite. Worms W.M.D also features Steam Workshop support, letting players download new maps created by other gamers with the included level editor.Worms W.M.D is a successful reimagining of the long running artillery strategy series, mixing Armageddon‘s colorful visuals and tight gameplay with some welcome additions. Team 17 has created a new classic, easily recommended for both newcomers and longtime fans of the franchise.8.5/10 – Great.For more videogame reviews, news and previews, don't forget to check out
Was this review helpful?
A fantastic return to 2D worms, don't let the whiners (by which i mean the people who whenever any new worms game comes out complain its not identical to Worms Armageddon) put you off, if you are after a 2D worms game with beautiful graphics and a really clean back to basics feel (also with crafting and vehicles to spice things up) then this is the game for you :)
Was this review helpful?
This game is freaking awesome! Just buy it, I pre purchased. Defo a wise choice with those added bonuses. They kick some ??? and make it so much more funny, just like the good old days! Seriously the best game ever.It does have some issues, have enocuntered some werid bugs but I'm confident that give it a few weeks it will all be ironed out. Not had any crashes though, just weird things like worms skipping turns for no reason, crafted items not crafted but other than those few minor things. Perfect!
Was this review helpful?
I am enjoying my time with Worms W.M.D and i love evrey thing about it but i have ran in to a glitch a few times whats happaning is that some times weapons and vehicles turn ivvisable from time to time and it looks really weird (and funny at times) But i would love to see this get fixed ASAP
Was this review helpful?
Great! It works, is good fun, just like old times. Good online.
Was this review helpful?
161 people found this review funny
RIP &Soul Man& voice bankHe was loved by many, but his pure voice was replaced1996 - 2016
Was this review helpful?
59 people found this review funny
Thumbs up for Worms becoming an esport!Also, easiest drinking game ever:1 death (of your worms) = 1 shot (of alcohol or milk)You'll be dead after 3 matches.The good ol' Worms you know and love with a fresh new look!The updated graphics (the terrains are especially BEAUTIFUL) really capture the lighthearted fun of Worms (though I was a little suprised they went for the vector style as opposed to cashing in on the current pixel fad, I suppose that makes the game a little more timeless) The controls are as smooth as ever! The new tanks, turrets, choppers, and mechs (oh my!) add an amazing new aspect to this beloved classic. Multiplayer is great with new 1v1 ranked matchmaking. The current DLC (and more to come) really adds to the fun. It truly might be the perfect Worms game, taking all of the great aspects from the old games and adding new features that really are icing on the cake.Now for my story...I was raised on Worms, I've played since the Dreamcast days back in '99 (Armageddon) and honestly it is one of my favorite videogame franchises of all time. Worms has always had the amazing ability to satisfy the hardcore and casual gamers alike. I can't count the number of times I've introduced it to people (who have suprisingly never played) and their first impression is always &This is weird&. But after the first match they are hooked! This feeling for me never gets old, spreading the magic and wonder of Worms and after all these years the lil' guys still got it!Thanks Team17 for all the memories and for staying true to your roots. I can't wait to see what more is in store for W.M.D.EDIT: Currently pretty buggy (terrain not loading fully, weapons glitching, lots of crashing on multiplayer, etc) at least for me. Also, multiplayer quickmatch lobby is a little messy- everytime a player enters or leaves it 'unreadies' you so you are constantly hitting the READY button (which is almost a like a game in itself!)All easily fixable stuff in an otherwise great new installment in the wonderful World of Worms! (the other WoW)
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
BEST WORMS GAME since Worms World Party & Worms Armageddon.I normally write really long reviews after I've played a game for dozends of hours but this time (to promote this gem of a game) I will write one right away. It will be much shorter because I only want to let you know that this is BY FAR the best Worms game released since the 2001. Thats 15 ????ing years !!I've played only a few hours, but I've seen enough to justify a review. I'm a Worms veteran, I've played every single worms game ever released on PC, starting with the very first one. The best Worms game ever created was Worms World Party in my personal opinion because it was Worms Armageddon enhanced (though Worms Armageddon was nearly identical in terms of quality).Well, after playing Worms W.M.D for a few hours I'm pretty sure it might be the best Worms game I've ever played !!It's incredible in every single thinkable aspect, exept the amount of content (and maybe the price). The graphics, the soundtrack and mixing is incredible. The game is full of tiny details nearly everywhere. Everything else around the superb gameplay is amazing and especially the gameplay is true perfection.Within the last 15 years the devs produced only ???????t games. Lets face it, even the best Worms game was total ???? compared to WWP/WA. Worms W.M.D completely changed that. The devs took the physics engine from WA (yeah the original one so that the game feels like WA) and build a new shinny game around that. Best decision ever from Team17 :)Gameplaywise Worms W.M.D feels and plays perfect !!! Just as great as WWP/WA felt and played back then. The only downside is that the game slightely lacks content as in it doesn't have as much customization as other (horrible to medicore) Worms games from recent years. But its pretty clear that the devs focused this game on making it as close as possible to WWP/WA and they succeeded completely in this regard. Furthermore the price is pretty high considering the amount of content, BUT in my personal opinion you are paying this price for gameplay perfection and hopefully a great post-release support with free dlc's.Btw. All those blinded Worms Armageddon fanboys will obviously rate this game down because well, because its NOT WA. Don't trust them, they will never rate another worms game up unless its WA remastered... -.- This Worms game here is as good as it gets !! Everyone who is even remotely interested in Worms should appreciate that instead of ?????ing around about t)___________________After I've played this game for a few dozend hours i most likely will update this review, with a real rating. Right now i don't want to rate it exept giving an estimate. The game is easily something between 88-94%
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
YESSSSS !Honestly, a worms game haven't felt this good since Worms Armageddon / World Party.2D graphics are really good and the controls so far are really responsive.The new additions ( crafting and vehicles ) are quite nice also !If there is enough people playing the multiplayer games, this is THE Worms game to have :)
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 worms revolution 的文章

随机推荐