sakura clicker 攻略nudity mod 的用法

Sakura Clicker
Topic Details
nudity patch?
is there a currently working full nude addon or patch or w/e that isnt mosaiced or lame? im talking as hentai as possible here people. plz and ty
Showing - of
Nope!The current version of Sakura Clicker wont accept/run additional folders.Basicaly They made it so that the launcher ignores anyother files that doesn't have the specific ID why in the world would they do that? is there a fix for it coming soon?
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 7 Aug @ 11:12pmPosts: 5
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteSakura Clicker
Topic Details
Nude Mod for the new version? (11/08/2015 Update)
Just tried to install the old nude mod to the new version but then the game is starting the &old& version again without weapons etc.So is there already someone who's working on a new mod for the game?
Showing - of
11 Aug, 2015 @ 3:16pm
The old patch actually downgrades the game. Not recommened.
I'm the creator of this version (full nude rather than just bottomless). Unfortunately the update moved around all the sprites in the sprite sheet so it'll be too much work to update. The patch still works with the new update but it doesn't allow you to use the new clothes or weapons. Did you actually just edit these files in Photoshop? If yes, then I could do the work.
11 Aug, 2015 @ 4:05pm
where is the previous modder? No Clue, They may be working on it or not, who knows.
Originally posted by :where is the previous modder? No Clue, They may be working on it or not, who knows. I was trying to tell him to do a steam guide and he wanted to do it on some random site
Originally posted by :No Clue, They may be working on it or not, who knows. I was trying to tell him to do a steam guide and he wanted to do it on some random site That's me. I switched accounts so I'm using this one now.Did you actually just edit these files in Photoshop? If yes, then I could do the work.Yeah, I used
to edit the files. If you want to give it a try I can link you to the unpacked textures.
Why did the other thread for this get removed? I'm not 100% sure but i think it was about the op's name.
already unpacked all files (from the new data.win and your data.win) and found the textures, i'll give it a try on thursday if nobody else haven't released the mod until then. Make sure you unpacked the textures from my version 1.1 and not the original version.
11 Aug, 2015 @ 5:16pm
Make sure you unpacked the textures from my version 1.1 and not the original version. I have 1 folder with the original textures and 1 with t!ts, so it seems okay ^^
11 Aug, 2015 @ 5:20pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 11 Aug, 2015 @ 2:09pmPosts: 161
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteVAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website免费,想买Sakura系列可以先玩这部看看人物.日文娇喘,无乳摇,没什么实用性.不知道为什么本地文件打包成180+M的单文件,为了防DLC盗版?每件衣服和武器都需要额外单独买DLC.游戏性远不如抄袭的Clicker Heroes.最大问题是数据曲线成长糟糕,奖励元素聊胜于无.这游戏充分让我认识到很多时候对于我来说,女人的声音和图片还没有一个个数字更有兴趣.
没时我很沉默sakura clicker宠物怎么卖_百度知道
sakura clicker宠物怎么卖
我有更好的答案
可以看看它的样子吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
整形医院的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖