泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
<mendVideo();
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-【小题1】B【小题2】E【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】D
解析此题重点考察情景对话的对话规则,及对语句前后连贯的综合评估。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
请你从方框中选择合适的选项完成对话, 并将其字母标号填在相应的横线上。( Mum: M& Tony: T )T : Could I invite my friends to my birthday party on Saturday, Mum?M: 1____________________T :2____________________M: What for?T :3____________________M: Well, I am shopping tomorrow. And I can buy drinksand snacks for you. T : Oh, good. Thank you, Mum.M:4____________________T : I cleaned it last week.M: But you need to clean it again for your party.T :5____________________M: Then after you finish your homework, let’s clean the room.
来源:2013届山西省阳泉市初二上学期期末考试英语试卷
题型:补充句子
1请你从方框中选择合适的选项完成对话, 并将其字母标号填在相应的横线上。( Mum: M& Tony: T )
T : Could I invite my friends to my birthday
party on Saturday, Mum?
M: 1____________________
T :2____________________
M: What for?
T :3____________________
M: Well, I am shopping tomorrow. And I can
buy drinks
&and snacks
for you.
T : Oh, good. Thank you, Mum.
M:4____________________
T : I cleaned it last week.
M: But you need to clean it again for your
party.
T :5____________________
M: Then after you finish your homework, let’s clean the room.
来源:期末题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
请你从方框中选择合适的选项完成对话, 并将其字母标号填在相&应的横线上.
( Mum: M&&Tony: T )T : Could I invite my friends to my birthday party on Saturday, Mum?M: 1.____________________T : 2.____________________M: What for?T : 3. ____________________M: Well, I am shopping tomorrow. And I can buy drinksand snacks for you. T : Oh, good. Thank you, Mum.M:4.____________________T : I cleaned it last week.M: But you need to clean it again for your party.T : 5. ____________________M: Then after you finish your homework, let's clean the room.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:小题1:medical小题2:patient小题3:excited小题4:mistakes小题5:differently小题6:Whatever小题7:increase小题8:pleasure小题9:including小题10:downstairs小题1:修饰名词研究应该使用医学的形容词医药的,故本题空格处填形容词医药的medical。小题2:be动词后应该跟形容词有耐心的,故本题空格处填形容词有耐心的patient。小题3:本题后半句的含义为我们很兴奋,be动词后应该跟形容词作表语,主语为人,应该使用形容词excited,故本题空格处填excited。小题4:本题的含义为他测验不及格,因为他犯了许多错误,故本题空格处填应该填错误的复数形式mistakes。小题5:本题的含义为魏明以不同的方式来感受英语学习,修饰动词应该使用不同的副词形式differently。小题6:本题的含义为无论我做什么我总是尽量把它做好,表示让步用连词whatever表示无论什么的意思,故本题空格处填Whatever。小题7:情态动词can后增加的动词原形increase。小题8:介词with应该跟快乐的名词形式pleasure。小题9:本题的含义为巴黎有许多好极了的风景,包括埃菲尔铁塔,修饰名词可用介词短语,故本题空格处填包括的介词including。小题10:动词fall后应该跟楼下的副词downstairs,表示摔倒到楼下的含义,故本题空格处填副词楼下downstairs。
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:不详
题型:听力题
小题1:I’m a singer and _________(I) name’s Dale.小题2:Are these his _________( watch)?小题3:Nice __________(meet) you.小题4:Linda and her mother ___________(be) in the room.小题5:How is ____________(you) grandfather?小题6:Can you ____________(answer) the question.小题7:These are ___________ (pen).小题8:This is& ___________ (she)gold ring.小题9:Is this ___________(he)son?小题10:Are these your keys? No, ___________(it )aren’t.
用所给单词的适当形式填空小题1:These are ______________(strawberry).小题2:I don’t like ice cream, I like ___________(health) food.小题3:She has a sports________(collect).小题4:________he like_________(read) books?小题5:Thank for___________(help) me.小题6:That_________(sound) interesting.小题7:_________(run) star Xing Huina is from Shandong.小题8:Can you ___________(bring) the pen to me?\小题9:He only watches__________(they) on TV.小题10:He ____________(not eat) any ice cream.
根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空填一词。小题1:The camera was one of the great ________ in the second half of the 19th century. (发明)小题2:Some people are good at ________, but they never give back. (借)小题3:With the _______ of modern medicine, many difficult illness can be cured and prevented.(发展)小题4:Everyone was very generous and they had lots of support from local b________. (企业)小题5:They are so weak that they can’t walk any ________. (远)
题型:单选题
My father always gets up early. That’s ________ habit. A.he B.himC.hisD.himself
--_______ is this backpack?&&&&& --It’s yellow.A.What’sB.What colorC.HowD.Hello
–Wow, your new bicycle looks the same _________. – Really ?A.like meB.as meC.like mineD.as mine
—Have you heard of _________ about Jeremy Lin (林书豪)?—Yes. He did quite well in the last NBA basketball match.A.anything excitingB.something interestingC.anything humorousD.something important
题型:阅读理解
This is a s__81____ of twin brothers, Justin and Paul. Their friend Susan calls them for h__82____. Justin and Paul drive to Hill Building q____83____. Three man in police uniform p___84___ them into a green van. They are not p__85_____. They are the robbers. The twin brothers aren’t a____86___. Paul opens the back door of the van w__87____ a knife. They take different r___88____ to the police station. They meet the robbers a____89__ in the police station. They are s____90_____. The policemen stop the van because the back door of the van is open.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:谁会这道题:--- I’m so sorry to
--- I’m so sorry to have made you wait for so long.&&&&& &--- _______&&Bad traffic always happens!&&&
A.How come you were late?&& B.What if you were me?&& C.Don’t give it another thought!&& D.Give me a break!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读表达。
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母提示,在标 有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。W : What's your favorite sport, Joseph?M : Generally s
, I'm interested in team sport, I
basketball and football. How about you?W: I'm f
of all kinds of sports,such as golf and swimming.M:
But I also like boxing very much. Some people like such outdoor activities as f
and mountain
climbing.W: And there are also people who like to b
spectators. They are en thusiastic about games.M : Yes. A
they don't join in any games, they usually w
them on TV, or listen to
over the r
.W :That's right.M : Actually ,it's quite necessary for peo- ple,men or women,old or young,to do some physical e
from time to time.W: You're right. Only by doing t
can they be healthy enough. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:阅读表达。
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母提示,在标 有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。W : What's your favorite sport, Joseph?M : Generally s
and mountain
them on TV, or listen to
over the r
.W :That's right.M : Actually ,it's quite necessary for peo- ple,men or women,old or young,to do some physical e
can they be healthy enough.阅读表达。
and mountain
them on TV, or listen to
over the r
can they be healthy enough.科目:最佳答案1.speaking
generally speaking2. like 3. fond
be fond of4. fishing 5. be
like to6. Although 7. watch 8.radio
over the radio9.exercise
do physical exercise10.this
do this解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 give it to me sistar 的文章

随机推荐