anubissteam平台汉化可以汉化吗

社区昵称:Zaze
本帖最后由 zaze 于
09:19 编辑
Vulkan作为DLC出现,大小为312.3MB/根据@DooMe 测试:目前尚不稳定,画面不时闪烁且帧数无明显提高
Steam__08-24-15.png (19.54 KB, 下载次数: 2)
08:24 上传
* The beta version of Vulkan support for Dota 2 is now available via DLC. Vulkan is a high-efficiency cross-platform graphics API for modern GPUs. For more information on Vulkan visit
Technical notes:
* Please make sure to opt-in to the Steam Client Beta for the latest Steam Vulkan Overlay (fixes performance issue with Steam Overlay).
* Enable with the -vulkan launch option after downloading the Vulkan Beta DLC. Remove -dx9/-dx11/-gl (if present) from any previous launch options.
Minimum requirements:
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (365.19+ driver), AMD 7700+ (Crimson 16.5.2.1+ driver)
- Linux 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (364.16+ driver), AMD GCN 1.2 (16.20.3 driver)
- 2GB of GPU memory required - may experience crashes with & 2GB of GPU memory.
* The first time you run with Vulkan you may experience short stutters while the engine caches shaders on disk. After playing through or watching a match, these stutters should go away.
* There is a known issue on Linux with NVIDIA GPUs where tearing can be observed even when vertical sync is enabled. NVIDIA is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the future through a driver update.
* Please file any bugs with the Vulkan version at & && &&&
Dota 2的对Vulkan的支持(Beta版)现在通过DLC提供。Vulkan为新GPU提供的高效率的跨平台图形API。更多关于Vulkan的信息请访问。
技术说明:
*请确保你加入了Steam客户端的Beta测试以获取最新的Steam Vulkan(修复了Steam Ovelay的性能问题)。
*当下载Vulkan 测试版DLC后 -vulkan 启动项才能使用。移除先前的启动选项:-dx9/-dx11/-gl(如果存在)。
最低配置要求:
-Windows 7/8/10 64位系统:NVIDIA 600系列以上(365.19版本以上驱动),AMD 7700以上(16.5.2.1版本及以上驱动)
-Linux 64位系统:NVIDIA 600系列以上(364.16版本以上驱动),AMD GCN 1.2(16.20.3版本驱动)
-需要2GB显存-小于2GB显存可能会崩溃。
*第一次用 Vulkan 启动,当在硬盘上缓存时,可能会造成短暂卡顿。在游玩或者观看比赛后,卡顿会移除。
*在Linux平台使用NVIDIA GPU目前有一个已知问题:画面会撕裂,即使开启垂直同步。NVIDIA已经意识到了这个问题,并将在下一个驱动版本更新时修复这个问题。
*请在中提交你使用Vulkan时所遇到的各种bug。
(原文地址:)
社区昵称:W.J.K
终于来了,不知道能不能拯救我这种渣机玩家
社区昵称:heihei89
1G显存,感觉我的渣本拯救无望,外出出差时玩个游戏都玩不动了
社区昵称:DayuGuo?
有试过的嘛,稳不稳定啊 求小白鼠
社区昵称:啊啊啊啊啊啊
目前还不稳定,时不时画面会闪一下而且帧数也没啥提高的
社区昵称:超高校级哈啤
需要2g显存,雪崩
社区昵称:Whisper
从硬件要求上来看就不是为低端硬件准备的啊。。。
社区昵称:Aiden
前排等小白鼠反馈
社区昵称:垂死圣人Anubis
社区昵称:Whosydd
请问怎么看显卡支不支持vulkan?
社区昵称:白昼行江,暗夜膜王
等稳定了再说吧
社区昵称:とある科学の⑨
16.5.2.1...我就差最后那个.1.。。而且暂时不准备更新A卡的测试版。。。
社区昵称:局外人
图片里的获取时间穿越了
社区昵称:(^_^)
高配的机器又可以开新效果了
社区昵称:mencius0235
刚刚发现 AMD 驱动更新到16.5.3了
社区昵称:mid or feed
这更新是啥名堂说好的优化结果要2G显存
社区昵称:Black & White
不想更新,默默看着
社区昵称:[W]Sherlock
这个到底是针对低配还是高配的?980要开吗?
楼主这是要雄霸各个板块么
试了下,貌似会掉帧
发自移动设备 - 你的掌上 SteamCN 社区
社区昵称:TaeYEunJHeey
这是要登录安卓平台么?
社区昵称:Zaze
楼主这是要雄霸各个板块么
webpassport抢新闻太快啦,拼不过他
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
09:50, PE: 0.076209s , QE: 246, Gzip On.扑家汉化平台_扑家汉化组
搜索"裁判"结果
14 小时前 &
1419 浏览 &
最新回复来自qqcd521
5114 浏览 &
最新回复来自小小惩罚
2474 浏览 &
最新回复来自dreamboyn81
18186 浏览 &
最新回复来自q
57438 浏览 &
最新回复来自anubis37
1371 浏览 &
最新回复来自vanze
2245 浏览 &
最新回复来自疯狂的小二君
2164 浏览 &
最新回复来自beginsc
1441 浏览 &
最新回复来自enixgames
8542 浏览 &
最新回复来自咲时镜
1146 浏览 &
最新回复来自胧月神乐
2396 浏览 &
最新回复来自風飄澪
2456 浏览 &
最新回复来自神乐
686 浏览 &
最新回复来自WWECSF
2204 浏览 &
最新回复来自影宮玲奈
7110 浏览 &
最新回复来自xuanwuqingmi
1117 浏览 &
最新回复来自dreamboyn81
14068 浏览 &
最新回复来自时间球
3626 浏览 &
最新回复来自sindysmint
5082 浏览 &
最新回复来自
969 浏览 &
最新回复来自zh896361zh
2395 浏览 &
最新回复来自不沉之月
780 浏览 &
最新回复来自艾罗斯特拉特
18035 浏览 &
最新回复来自nunolee
4462 浏览 &
最新回复来自tanigeala
1176 浏览 &
最新回复来自paul26
4205 浏览 &
最新回复来自paul26
3161 浏览 &
最新回复来自iamgreen4
2037 浏览 &
最新回复来自熊猫超人12000
17764 浏览 &
最新回复来自xfish
2483 浏览 &
最新回复来自hdhdhhdhd
4066 浏览 &
最新回复来自sibil1504
13446 浏览 &
最新回复来自saberlove
14832 浏览 &
最新回复来自ipxx314206
14024 浏览 &
最新回复来自paul26
2535 浏览 &
最新回复来自
7320 浏览 &
最新回复来自dkjune
1860 浏览 &
最新回复来自
12185 浏览 &
最新回复来自林井雄
7276 浏览 &
最新回复来自subaru
1490 浏览 &
最新回复来自sphiamolin
4712 浏览 &
最新回复来自llawlieto
9203 浏览 &
最新回复来自zzyowen
15133 浏览 &
最新回复来自Cierra
2238 浏览 &
最新回复来自llawlieto
9865 浏览 &
最新回复来自MomoLim
2502 浏览 &
最新回复来自yiersanyiersan
3373 浏览 &
最新回复来自erenlsy
3437 浏览 &
最新回复来自平行世界SSI
4897 浏览 &
最新回复来自hrhr4949
11815 浏览 &
最新回复来自MomoLim
2124 浏览 &
最新回复来自huangxing
5850 浏览 &
最新回复来自logima
1317 浏览 &
最新回复来自逆炎之血
3650 浏览 &
最新回复来自huangxing
2062 浏览 &
最新回复来自SORA小宇
6566 浏览 &
最新回复来自
3171 浏览 &
最新回复来自大奶萝莉
2125 浏览 &
最新回复来自
1026 浏览 &
最新回复来自angel901010
1800 浏览 &
最新回复来自iqlowest
4321 浏览 &
最新回复来自mictown
1574 浏览 &
最新回复来自辰夜心
6328 浏览 &
最新回复来自zlqlll
3286 浏览 &
最新回复来自
3766 浏览 &
最新回复来自axml
4494 浏览 &
最新回复来自xuanwuqingmi
1621 浏览 &
最新回复来自ymh647
4581 浏览 &
最新回复来自
2630 浏览 &
最新回复来自watsuki
1616 浏览 &
最新回复来自Pluto
1728 浏览 &
最新回复来自chenyu1993View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: The Flame in the Flood
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Feb, 2016
Buy The Flame in the Flood
Recent updates
Hello all,
We just posted an update addressing a number of issues with achievements. If you had previously met the criteria for some, but they didn't properly award, you may get a handful when you next launch the game.
We fixed issues with the following failing to fire:
Learned the Hard Way
Crafty
Chatty
Sickly
We also addressed some that were firing inappropriately:
Mechanic
Marathon
Speedboat
Seamstress
As always, let us know if you see additional issues. Thanks so much for playing!
Hello folks,
Not everyone may be aware of this, but back when we were just getting started on this game, we ran a Kickstarter campaign. We succeeded, and along the way we had a backer contribute enough to have their dog added to the game for everyone to use.
With the 1.1 update, we've added Daisy Belle! She's a dalmation/pointer/who-knows-what mix. You can select her via Scout options when you start a new game.
Thanks for playing, and we hope you enjoy your new canine pal!
“This challenging voyage makes for one of the most memorable and satisfying survival games in the last few years”
9/10 –
“There's plenty to love in this heartfelt survival game”
Recommended –
“An absorbing game that lets you experience a journey”
8/10 –
About This Game
A rogue-lite river journey through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America. Forage, craft, evade predators.
From the Art Director of BioShock and a team of veterans of the BioShock, Halo, Guitar Hero and Rock Band series comes The Flame in the Flood.
Travel by foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river as you scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife, and most importantly, stay ahead of
the coming rains.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core Processor, 2.5 GHz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX11 compatible video card
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core Processor, 2.5 GHz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated Video Card
with OpenGL 4.1 support
Storage: 2 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(31 reviews)
Very Positive
(692 reviews)
I would say there is somewhat of a learning curve when you first begin playing this game. At the start you have very little inventory space to work with, which can make the beginning pretty frustrating. However, that being said, once you get more inventory space and understand how the game works (i. e. how to manage inventory, what items are useful for what, how to kill predators easily, etc.) the game becomes much more enjoyable and even quite addicting.This game may go from being frustrating at the beginning (especially when it's your first time playing) to you actually thriving instead of barely hanging by a thread the whole game. I enjoyed the story too, the progression was pretty much perfect I would say. For those people who enjoy a survival game where you have to keep moving and want more of a &realistic& survival game (not always having to stuff food in your face, but have to manage resources and water well, watch your exposure level diligently, etc)
I would recommend this game.
This is probably my favourite game of all time. It combines adventure and survival and just...beauty and music together perfectly. I am so attached to the Scout and Aesop (and even Daisy). Couldn't recommend higher if you like games that are a little open world but with an ultimate goal, and who are suckers for the EXPERIENCE playing a game, you know, aesthetically and emotionally.
great game, needs easier builds for the raft at the beginning.... wish we could customize character with different looks and get different type of dogs... maybe even eventually have two dogs with you.
wish you could see the clothing that you make on your character as well... other than that, its a great game.
Gorgeous, gorgeous game. Beautiful stylisation, excellent soundtrack that responds well to in-game events, surprisingly rich crafting system. The randomised starts can make things hard on you, but there's a real sense of achievement when you survive long enough to find the one thing you need and crank out supplies. I haven't finished the campaign yet, but I'm enjoying the NPC encounters and the way they reveal bits and pieces of backstory.Also, there's a dog. A+.
Absolutely un-missable and excellent. One of a kind. Ok so usually I am the type of person who likes reading about upcoming games more than I like playing them when they actually come out. I love the idea of video games and I generally am disappointed by the final product not living up to the promises that the developer gave. That being said, this game lived up to absolutely everything I had heard. I downloaded it on a whim after following it for a year and could not possibly be less disappointed. I seriously expected to play for maybe 30 or 45 minutes but now it's 2a.m. and I can't believe it. This game is understated, compelling, inspiring, has an unbelievably good soundtrack, and is just fun to play 9.9 out of 10. 6 out of 5 stars. Un-missable and excellent.
The country bumpkin, back-woods cousin ????in' music just wasn't my thing. Muted it, but then the game play didn't even seem interesting. Gonna have to say Nope.
(Recenzja po Polsku na dole)Just something amazing!Wonderful journey. Beautifull artistic graphic. Perfectly chosen music. Great polish language. Huge positive.Some information about length of the game - numbers (spoilers) Campaign on normal difficult* playing time 10 hours* survive 46 days* distance traveled 39.9 miles
(end of spoilers) The only one problem is a small content ...stillRecommend!Po prostu co? niesamowitego!Wspania?a przyoda. Pi?kna i artystyczna grafika. Idealnie dobrana muzyka. Dobra polska wersja j?zykowa. Wielki pozytyw. Troch? informacji odno?nie d?ugo?ci gry - same liczby (spoilery)Kampania na poziomie normalnym* czas gry 10 godzin* przetrwane 46 dni * przebyta odleg?o?? 39,9 mil (koniec spoilerów)Szkoda tylko ?e zawarto?ci jest tak ma?o...mimo toPolecam!
Flame in the Flood is a survival game that was made by someone that doesn't know what a survival game is. The developer might have once seen a survival game played, maybe on stream, and they kind of know what its supposed to have, but they dont know what it is and how its supposed to function.In effect Flame in the Flood has all the trappings of a survival game: crafting, travel, exploration and permadeath, but it just owns these elements without agreater idea why they need to be there.There is simply no idea behind any of the designed systems besides the facts that there was a list of features and checkboxes the game had to have.The game is procedurally generated, but somehow manages to be linear. In fact, every systen in the game, and every player choice, does not branch into interesting game-states but continues on a ladder to the next step.Let me elucidate by using an example:Take the clothing and crafting clotes for example. There is no reason for wearing different clotes, as the game will throw ever colder weather at you, the best choice is to always wear the highest tier of warm clothes.Now add to this that the entire weather, warm and cold mechanic is completely negated by fires and body temperature deteriorates rather slowly (you can successfuly travel through up to 3 river regions without ever needing to warm yourself) you can run through this game naked and not feel any increase of challenge.And even then, the game throws a stove at you for a raft upgrade that is an everburning fire (even in rain) that completely negates the weather penalty.The above example extends into multiple other resource systems, like food, water, wounds and sleep.As resources are randomly/procedurally generated, but largely specialized, you will always have enough resources to survive. There is no real bad RNG in this game, in fact the RNG might as well not be there, as it changes nothing in how you play.There are only 2-3 resources that intersect with their uses, like Dandelion which can either be eaten straight up or made into medicinal tea for treating snake bites, so resources are never important and elicit no interesting choices in how you use them. For snake bites can also be treated with another entirly separate flower so the Dandelion is always better eaten. In fact most wounds have 2-3 completely separate cures which makes resources redundant.The entire game is just a selection of flowcharts for the respective resources you have to manage (health, hunger, thirst, sleep, warmth), which makes the game excruciatingly boring even on the short &story& campaign.Speaking of story, there isnt any. The world is not fleshed out or interesting and NPCs have maybe 10 lines tops and theres like maybe 6 of them total. The game was simply ???? out on its art merit alone and thought to garner high praise for its &indieness& (which admittedly seems to be working out just fine looking at the steam reviews)For this asking price I suggest you go buy 4 copies of NeoScavenger for yourself and your friends. It has around 50x more content and is actually made by someone that gets survival games and what they should be.Or if you are feeling generous add 5 USD and buy RimWorld, which will make you forget this game even existed.
This game is terrible, don't get it. The inventory and crafting system isn't well explained and the storyline is nonexistant. Not to mention inventory capacity handicapped and a lack of critical components to things that you need such as bows and clothing.
I don't recommend this game for those who aren't really big fans of survival.You'll be very disapointed by the lack of polish of the game.- You can't rebind your keys.- If you play on an azerty keyboard the hotkeys in game won't work.- The story mode is just a way to give an easy mode to players, but doesn't bring anything close to a story.- The endless and story mode will be stuffed with bugs, sometimes wild animals won't move/attack for exemple, or mini quest will be validated before you actually finish them.Then you'll see all the non gamebreaking bugs that just shows how much this game has been rushed:- you can choose your dog (aesop or daisy) in the beginning but the UI and the dialogue will call him Aesop anyway.- Your backpack will often glitch and be on your back AND on your boat at the same time.If you are a hardcore fan of survival you will find some fun in this game. But you won't be hooked for hundred of hours.A disapointement for me, I had fun, but I was waiting more. There is so many survival games out there that the boat gimmick is not enough to stand in the crowd of good (and bad) survival games.To finish on a good note, the music is great!
I'll get right to it and hit you with the good and the bad!PROS: - Refreshingly unique art style- Charming and immersive music, floating down river listening to some country guitar just feels so right- A learning curve that punishes you, but will leave you feeling accomplished with every step upwards you take- Very fun game mechanics, the interactions with enemy MOBS may be somewhat limited but you have several ways to dispatch every foe in the game- Rafting! And upgrading said Raft! (You'll feel like a boss when you're floating down river on essentially a houseboat)- Special enemies! I won't say any more, but there are a few suprises on this river..- Amazing campaign, I was pretty immersed in the story and the ending of the game was perfect to me- Endless mode for those who truly want to test their survival skills to the maximumCONS:- The menu system is rough, maybe it was just me but it didn't feel very intuitive and took me some getting used to.- As mentioned above, the menu takes some time to get the feel of, however it doesn't pause the game, so work quickly!- Quite difficult at first, expect your first encounters with new enemies to go poorly, but keep trying and eventually every creature will be just another mealI really had trouble coming up with any cons, I'm sure there's some other things that might be tedious to the average player but overall I personally loved this game. I'll definitely sink more hours into the endless mode, or maybe try to beat my record time on campaign! Don't forget to get those achievements :)
Was this review helpful?
though I was realy angry at first, as the game has the &Steam Play& logo and I was misunderstanding that (my fault, I know) this means I could have played it on my Linux living room PC - which is not the case.Streaming it inhouse to the living rooms works fine, unless the grafics really suck when moving and get all blurry and muddy.Now to the game itself: Its great! really. My last &survival& kind of game was Don't Starve (Together) which was and is still my absolute favorite, but this comes close (of course only DS, as it is SP only).The grafics are nice (when played on the Widnows PC), the music is awesome and the gameplay is intuitive and smooth.I am sure I will enjoy this in the future much more often.For the gameplay itself - watch the trailer in store, it actually is WYSIWYG.When in doubt, check a youtube let's play.If you dare, buy it directly.;)
Was this review helpful?
(Recenzja po Polsku na dole)Just something amazing!Wonderful journey. Beautifull artistic graphic. Perfectly chosen music. Great polish language. Huge positive.Some information about length of the game - numbers (spoilers) Campaign on normal difficult* playing time 10 hours* survive 46 days* distance traveled 39.9 miles
(end of spoilers) The only one problem is a small content ...stillRecommend!Po prostu co? niesamowitego!Wspania?a przyoda. Pi?kna i artystyczna grafika. Idealnie dobrana muzyka. Dobra polska wersja j?zykowa. Wielki pozytyw. Troch? informacji odno?nie d?ugo?ci gry - same liczby (spoilery)Kampania na poziomie normalnym* czas gry 10 godzin* przetrwane 46 dni * przebyta odleg?o?? 39,9 mil (koniec spoilerów)Szkoda tylko ?e zawarto?ci jest tak ma?o...mimo toPolecam!
Was this review helpful?
Gorgeous, gorgeous game. Beautiful stylisation, excellent soundtrack that responds well to in-game events, surprisingly rich crafting system. The randomised starts can make things hard on you, but there's a real sense of achievement when you survive long enough to find the one thing you need and crank out supplies. I haven't finished the campaign yet, but I'm enjoying the NPC encounters and the way they reveal bits and pieces of backstory.Also, there's a dog. A+.
Was this review helpful?
This is probably my favourite game of all time. It combines adventure and survival and just...beauty and music together perfectly. I am so attached to the Scout and Aesop (and even Daisy). Couldn't recommend higher if you like games that are a little open world but with an ultimate goal, and who are suckers for the EXPERIENCE playing a game, you know, aesthetically and emotionally.
Was this review helpful?
I don't recommend this game for those who aren't really big fans of survival.You'll be very disapointed by the lack of polish of the game.- You can't rebind your keys.- If you play on an azerty keyboard the hotkeys in game won't work.- The story mode is just a way to give an easy mode to players, but doesn't bring anything close to a story.- The endless and story mode will be stuffed with bugs, sometimes wild animals won't move/attack for exemple, or mini quest will be validated before you actually finish them.Then you'll see all the non gamebreaking bugs that just shows how much this game has been rushed:- you can choose your dog (aesop or daisy) in the beginning but the UI and the dialogue will call him Aesop anyway.- Your backpack will often glitch and be on your back AND on your boat at the same time.If you are a hardcore fan of survival you will find some fun in this game. But you won't be hooked for hundred of hours.A disapointement for me, I had fun, but I was waiting more. There is so many survival games out there that the boat gimmick is not enough to stand in the crowd of good (and bad) survival games.To finish on a good note, the music is great!
Was this review helpful?
97 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
As an older gamer &50&, my take on this game is somewhat different than my 13 year old sons. Let me start with the positives..art style, ambient sound and the soundtrack...all top notch! Relaxing at one moment, then a few moments later trying desperately to find the items I need to keep my girl alive. It's this constant battle of emotions that makes this game so darn enjoyable...For not having a story yet &the game grips you& and only makes you want to see what the writers of the final release will be able to conjure to deepen it's hooks into your heart. Yep, I said heart. Couple other things worth noting, First, I started the game with mouse and keyboard but found the gaming pad much easier to play the game. Gaming pad first! Secondly, put on some headphones, hear the game, feel the water and enjoy the lighting as the game cycles day, night and weather.Ok, now for the negatives...don't have real deal breakers, 1 box on the starting island seems to be sunk every now and then into the eart, other than that..it's all good. Highly reccomend.Oh yeah, as far as my 13 year old sons thoughts on the game...it's not league of legends. Silly kid.
Was this review helpful?
36 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Let me preface this by saying that I am incredibly stingy when it comes to &survival& and &crafting& games because I teach emergency Wilderness Survival, Wildlife Tracking, and a variety of other Wilderness Skillsets.
Most of the games in the genre are so grotesquely nonrealistic that I physically cannot bring even if the nonrealistic elements are implemented for &exciting& gameplay.
I love this game.The Flame in the Flood is probably the closest thing I've found to a semi-real survival game.
You cannot carry much, at least early on, you are interacting with plants/things that actually have practical uses [Cattails, Dandelions, Yucca, Aloe], and you're at risk of exposure, dehydration, starvation, and fatigue.
Most survival games place a gross amount of emphasis on food.
The reality is, human beings have been known to survive for well-over a month without ingesting much of anything.
This game does food well.
It isn't the dominant focus, but it matters.
Most things you consume are small and meager, giving you just enough to continue trudging forward.
The purist in me loves this approach.Water and exposure seem to be the larger issues, as they should be.
Though, I'd like to see exposure increase punishment, a bit.
Getting wet in a survival situation is about the most god awful thing that can happen.
It takes a hell of a lot more than a nap and 4 hours [if you rest in game, you can rest for 4 hours and dry out] to dry out.
Sitting next to a fire might do it, but the dehydration aspect is usually brutally punishing if you've yet to secure a reliable water source.
Typically, as little as 4 hours of exposure to cold or heat is enough to suck the life out of someone.
I haven't played for long, but so far getting wet has felt relatively inconsequential [perhaps i'm just on a lucky streak].There are some things that I don't love, though.
I liked having such a tiny inventory, initially, but it does have some drawbacks.
Namely, I am spending a lot of time in my inventory menus, juggling things around between myself, my pet, crafting things, to consume other things, to make sp you get it?
Sure, I could leave some of this stuff behind, and I am sure I eventually will, but early on everything feels so valuable, it's a shame to leave it behind.
In a lot of ways, I am spending more time tabbing through menus and running back and forth from my raft to store things than I am actually playing the game.
Unless, of course, that's what the game design is meant to be, but I suspect not.
I'm not sure I really have the solution for the game's inventory spacing issue since it does add a layer of realism.
One potential solution would be to allow the player to loot something and have it automatically stored on the raft/pet if the raft/pet already has part of a stack.
Less real, but they could graphically have the pet run back and forth from the player and raft to increase the realistic appeal.
The same method could be implemented for crafting things [IE. directly pulling the items from raft/pet].
This already exists, sort of, but requires proximity.
Not sure it's a bad thing, but I can see after many hours of running to and fro it possibly becoming irritating.
Another simple solution would be to increase starting backpack size by a few spaces AND increasing the overall stack size [most things stack to 10, it seems].
Nothing too extreme, but for certain plants [cattails], it might be a nice QoL change.
Then, there's the occasional annoyance of a plant, like yucca, growing in an incorrect biome.
This is purely a &me& thing, but it definitely annoys me.
And the fact that every animal, which I actually like because it increases enjoyment, is a blood thirsty ??????? - easily explained away by the &end of the world& scenario.
Oh, but the crows calling wolves, should definitely be Ravens.
Ravens are much more notorious for alerting wolves than crows are.
Even going so far as to fly above things, screaming.
What really sucks me in and is particularly endearing, for someone like me, is the game is mostly accurate.
They even have ash cakes in the game!
A friend and I refer to these as &??? cakes& cuz they usually taste like ????, but hey.
Sure, the recipe isn't realistic, but it's the thought that counts!I should really just email the devs and offer my obnoxious help.
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
My journey ends here. After 79 days of struggle, I almost made it to the 150th milestone. I wish I had the strenght to keep on for even just one more day, instead of collapsing so close to my goal, but it's been one hell of a ride alright. Nature's not been kind to me for the past 20 days, luckily I saw it coming and filled my raft with jerky, ash cakes and dandelions for good measure. Still, wildlife has its ways of letting you feel unwelcomed, but I did not lose hope. At least not until the last 5 days. As I was biting into my last jerky, I knew it was the end of the road. Time to take drastic measures. If I am not wanted, I shall just ride into the sunset as far as I can, without looking back. No more stops at scrapyards only to find some nuts & bolts in an abandonned car and a pack of wolves ready to greet the juiciest peace of meat they ever saw in the last few weeks. No more suicidal moves onto the river for some grubs and lumber I don't even need anymore. It's time to ramble on.The crazy thing is, once you accept your certain death, you almost feel relieved. You made it through the hardships of the beginning, then as the wheel started to turn in your favor you began to gain confidence, too much confidence, leading you to some stupid, regretful decisions. At midpoint the monotony started to kick in, replacing your fear for survival with a daily grind as much comforting as it numbs all your senses. It's only 50 days in on your journey that you slowly began to realise that all good things must come to an end, and the abrupt decrease in plants was no stranger to this. Without it, no game, no cooking, no juicy meat, only grubs and scraps. The wildlife wasn't a giant supermarket anymore, you lost a few ranks in the food chain, again. Back to square one, only this time bring your own tools. It kinda felt revigorating at first, I have to admit. A way to keep things fresh, and to keep you on your toes. Then after a few days where you visit any spot you can find, devoid of anything that could help you eat, you realise Mom Nature has a grand scheme, and she's gonna starve you out. Except if you just want to take the easy way out and drown yourself into the river.No, screw that, challenge accepted! I'm just gonna go as far as I can, and if I die, it will be on my own terms! Acceptance is pretty easy, and so is closure, I'm already pretty worn out by the ride anyway. The good thing is that I don't have so much to care for anymore, my only concern is to give Aesop my finest survival gear so that his future owner will put it to good use, after that I am golden. I just need to stop every now and then to rest, eat and hydrate myself, and I'm back on the water again. Feels like when I was a kid and we would embark on road trips with my parents to go on vacation. Everything under cruise control and smooth sailing. I worry about the occasional storm, but it feels like forever since I last had one pouring on me. Along the way, I manage to scrounge some extra bits of food that allow me to push my journey even further. If wildlife is mean-spirited, the river can be kind-hearted at times.At long last, the day finally come. I won't sleep tight tonight. Actually, both as an act of defiance and as a way to let go softly, I managed to get every bit as exhausted as hungered, which should help alleviate the pain a bit. As I push myself away from the dock one last time, I feel strangely upbeat. One last ride. Make it count. Your raft is worn out just like you, one bad corner and you could end up down the drain, but you know that's not gonna happen, not on your watch, not today anyway, you have a destiny to fulfill. And I have to admit, it sure feels great for a last day: the sun is rising nice and easy over the horizon, the rapids let you sift through the river without any hiccup on the way, you can even hear yourself mumbling one of the great tunes that accompanied you during your journey down the river.Eventually, the waters take pity in you as they calm down to support you during your last stand. You collapse of fatigue on your raft, only seconds before the starving pins you down. You take one last look at your trusty companion. Go Aesop, you're free now, find someone else that will love you as much as I did. You're down to 146.9 miles, and your journey ends here. If you think about it, you chose your way out, only a handful of explorers can take pride in that. I sure am gonna miss the ride.Good thing I can just start a new one right now, then.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm usually not one to post review of Early Access games, but this one seems pretty fleshed out already. We should expect less crashes, less visual bugs and some gameplay tweaking along the way, but at core the game plays and feels great.Balancing is the main issue right now. As of any rogue-like, the early game depends a lot on your luck and your knowledge of the systems, so you're bound to die a lot at first, which is by no mean a problem. You learn with every game, so you can survive 4 days during your first playthrough, then hypothetically 8, 16, 32 and so on. The campaign isn't implemented yet, only the endless mode, basically a version of the game where you're gonna die anyway, so you have to make it for the longest streak of days, or travel the furthest down the river, depending on whatever you fancy. That's the best thing about the game in my opinion, time and mileage are not ultimately tied together. When you get on your raft, you get to choose whether you need to scavenge every location, stock up on supplies, take a minute to craft and manage your inventory or even take a breather, or alternatively if you feel you have enough on you (or not enough space to scavenge anyway), you can just powel through, get on the rapids and quickly get down the river in search of better lots.The game is best played with a gamepad, right now it's even mandatory if you want to get through the rapids without smashing your boat at every single rock. Once you get the hang of it, the game is a blast. The sole feeling of getting on your boat with your dog, sifting through the calm waters, listening to some amazing tunes is amazing. And then a giant storm happens, the rain come down pouring on you, and you just have to seek shelter, and the game get even more amazing. Once you're down 100 miles (60 days in, my longest streak for now), monotony starts to kick in, every lot you step on is literally a wasteland, except for the few plants scarcely available. That's when you realise hoarding on medicine and water won't get you any further if you just die of plain starvation. End game is all about embracing that fact, visiting any location with the slightest hope of finding enough resources to craft some traps that would help you hunt some game, gasping in delight to the vision of dandelions of cat tails on the ground, all the while avoiding in the best possible ways the wolves and boars attacking you. When that day finally comes, however, it's time to let it go. So you just cram your best survival tools in your trusty companion's bag, knowing that they'll come handy to whoever comes accross Aesop, and that person happens to be you, on your next playthrough.As much as it is imperfect at the moment, The Flame in the Flood is a very compelling experience, granted not for everyone, but if you like the Open Wide, if survival of trekking is your thing, or even if you're just fond of the art style, I urge you to try it. As of now it's only a rough gem, but with enough polish, it can become a real diamond.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Because I'm a sucker for rogue-likes, I immediately snagged this game up in early access. Not only that, but the art style and soundtrack were a major draw for me. While I liked it in early access, there were many bugs (some of them quite funny, like an invisible Aesop) that kept me from truly enjoying it. Fast forward to now, I've just finished the campaign for the first time and consider most of my worries for the game allayed.
I was particularly worried for how the campaign might play out. With the addition of occassional characters and plot points, the campaign was a pleasure to go through and had me hooked. First and foremost, I consider the narrative to be one based on hope. That first time you set sail on your raft with the rising sun is a magical moment that I believe alludes to that motif. Throughout the campaign, the narrative is consistent but with each new encounter you can't help but question whether there's something worth 'hoping' for in this post-societal landscape. Overall, a beautiful story and compelling experience that made surviving through it well worth it.With that said, mechanics-wise, this game is a survival game. It can, at times, be unforgiving in its delivery of events but not in the way that requires praying to RNGesus like other more recent rogue-likes. In terms of the survival mechanics, you have to worry about your hunger, thirst, and fatigue. I spent a good chunk of my time planning around these - how much to eat and when, what to look out for, what expansions to build for my raft, etc. I enjoyed this part of the game.Now for some things I didn't quite like. Echoing the criticisms of a few other reviewers, the UI has its issues. My biggest gripe is with the quick use menu for your inventory. With the amount of functionality (medical supplies, food, traps/weapons) crammed into it, its not as efficient as it could be. When you give things more flexibility and functionality, their usability typically takes a hit. There have been many times where I'd sustain a wound from a wolf while trying to quickly pull up tainted bait in the menu. To work around this, it's become habit for me to run back to the raft's safe zone, go back into the wilderness, and throw the bait as fast as I can to the wolves trolling the area. Other UI issues include the crafting, sorting, stacking, and dropping of items. These tasks take more time than they should. For example, you can only drop items individually. So if you have a full stack of dandelions, you'll need to repeat the process of dropping 10 times. In conclusion, there's a lot of great draws to this game like the art style, the music, and the story but its clunky UI is really dragging it down. TLDR;What I liked:
Balanced gameplay / Not completely based around luck
Survival mechanicsWhat I didn't like:
Related to above, the tedium of navigating the UIOverall: If survival rogue-likes are your thing, I definitely recommend this one.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 黎明杀机steam汉化 的文章

随机推荐