求大神看看Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphicintel iris 6100 参数这个配置可以玩龙之谷吗?

我想换CPU,不知道我的笔记本电脑的CPU是不是焊在主板上的,求大神帮忙看看。 配置如下:_百度知道
我想换CPU,不知道我的笔记本电脑的CPU是不是焊在主板上的,求大神帮忙看看。 配置如下:
电脑型号 联想 Lenovo G40-80 80E4 笔记本电脑
(扫描时间:日)操作系统 Windows 7 旗舰版 64位 SP1 ( 4.09.00.0904 )
处理器 英特尔 Core i5-5257U @ 2.70GHz 双核主板 联想 G40-80 ( 英特尔 Broadwell-U - 5th Generation Intel Core Premium SKU - 9CC3 笔记本芯片组 )内存 8 GB ( 记忆科技 DDR3L 1600MHz / 金士顿 DDR3L 1600MHz )主硬盘 西数 WDC WD5000LPCX-24C6HT0 ( 500 GB / 5400 转/分 )显卡 英特尔 Iris Graphics 6100 ( 192 MB / 联想 )显示器 京东方 BOE05F0 ( 14 英寸
)声卡 Conexant SmartAudio HD @ 英特尔 High Definition Audio Controller网卡 瑞昱 RTL81旦埂测忌爻涣诧惟超隶68/2 Gigabit Ethernet Controller / 联想
提问者采纳
i5-5257U是BGA封装,就是焊在主板上的。
...那还真可惜,看来如果要换就只能直接换主板了。
笔记本主板也不太好换的,因为不同的笔记本主板设计不太一样,不像台式机都有统一规格。
这些我倒是知道的...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
采用gba封装,是焊接在主板上的,如果硬旦埂测忌爻涣诧惟超隶要换的话,那就只能花钱拆焊台,估计你这电脑的模具也承受不了,还是老老实实用吧,这u在低压的行列中排名挺前的
是焊在主板上的,但理论上来说焊在主板上的也能换
为什么要换
玩GTA5,,内存才占用6G,CPU就99%了,显卡完全带的动。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁New Reviews
New Downloads
New Forum Topics
Intel Preps for 4K with Intel Iris Graphics 6100
The Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (GT3) is an integrated Broadwell GPU revealed in Q1 2015.&&The Broadwell-GT3 silicon, Iris 6100 will get 48 execution units, a 300 to 1100 MHz dynamic GPU core frequency, and an L4 eDRAM cache.&
Broadwell features a GPU based on the Intel Gen8 architecture, which has been optimized in various aspects compared to the previous Gen7.5 (Haswell). Inter alia, the shader arrays called "subslice" have been reorganized and now offer 8 Execution Units (EUs) each. Three subslices form a "slice" for a total of 24 EUs. Combined with other improvements such as larger L1 caches and an optimized frontend, the integrated GPU has become faster and more efficient than its predecessor.
The Iris Graphics 6100 represents the top-end version of the Broadwell GPU family and consists of two slices with 48 EUs. Beyond that, there is also a low-end (GT1, 12 EUs), a mid-range (GT2, 24 EUs) and a high-end variant (GT3e, 48 EUs + eDRAM), as NoteBookCheck reports:
All Broadwell GPUs support OpenCL 2.0 and DirectX 11.2. The video engine can now decode H.265 using both fixed function hardware as well as available GPU shaders. Up to three displays can be connected via DP 1.2/eDP 1.3 (max. 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) or HDMI 1.4a (max. 3840 x 2160 @ 24 Hz). HDMI 2.0, however, is not supported.
Depending on the specific CPU, the maximum GPU frequency varies between 1000 and 1100 MHz. Even though the&Graphics 6100&is technically identical to the&HD Graphics 6000, the higher TDP (28 W instead of 15 W) leads to a better utilization of the Turbo Boost and therefore a superior performance. Overall, the Iris 6100 should be slightly faster than a dedicated&GeForce 820M.
Nevertheless, games as of
will usually run fluently only at low settings. Utilizing a new 14 nm process, the Broadwell LV chips are specified at 28 W TDP and therefore suited for medium-sized ultrabooks. The TDP is flexible and can be further reduced (23 W), which has a significant impact on performance.
&Sources:&,&
Rate this story
2 ... Not the best
3 ... Average
4 ... Good
5 ... Awesome
Related Stories
Samsung, the leading Chromebook brand, today announced availability of the new, 11-inch Chromebook 2 with an Intel Celeron (N2840) processor. The laptop is available for pre-order now for an MSRP of $...
Two slides from Intel have appeared on the web today, Vr-Zone listed the processor plans for the remainder of the year. The first slide is a generic roadmap that shows what Intel has in store for its...
Word out on the street is that that Intel plans to trade TDP for performance. Over the Ivy Bridge and Haswell generations, the chip giant is anticipated to roll out high-end workstation parts with a T...
Intel is working on NUC (Next Unit of Computing), a Mini PC with a 100mm x 100mm form factor. The system is equipped with an Intel Core i3/i5 Sandy Bridge processor, integrated graphics (Intel HD 3000...
In April will not 'only' see the launch of the Ivy Bridge processor family.
intel's playable 30fps where games having same graphical settings in menus, but totally different image rendered...
Intel cuts from games so much more than nVidia and that cuts from games just a tiny bit more than AMD, to point it does not matter.
I mean obviously they could if they wanted too. They would just throw money at the problem, but why would they want to? There isn't really room for another high end graphics player and they'd need to throw a lot of money at it. I mean AMD was going to tackle graphics themselves before they realized how hard it was going to be and ended up trying to buy Nvidia, then ultimately bought ATi.
Dunno, I don't really think there is a point for them to go into high end graphics.
So could Walmart or Amazon.
Tricky part is to MAKE money, not lose.
Simple. Provide a product with the same or superior quality and features and about double the performance or more of all competitors across the board for a lower price. If the initial product decisively trumps the competition in all aspects, they'll be able to establish themselves rather quickly. If not then...well, It'd be incredibly tough.
It's not that easy.
The amount of money that would have to be poured into R&D for that initial product would require the cost be higher.
Intel would have to invest billions to develop the first dedicated GPU if they wanted to come out with such a large advantage.
It would take multiple product generations to recover the spending on the first generation alone.
Intel's Board and investors are unlikely to go for a market where they'd have to take multiple years of losses before seeing profits.
I would like to see intel in gpu market too, these mini chips with multiple cores e.g. 528 would do some serious stuff. That's if one 6100 2 module 48cores x 11
= ~ 250-280W TDP
Everyone knows Intel processors, but Intel has failed in the graphics market in the past.
Just because they have a good reputation for CPU's, doesn't mean people would flock to a GPU made by Intel.
Just look at NVidia.
They have a good reputation for GPUs.....but nobody is flocking to their CPUs....
They tried, they failed.
Post New Comment
to post a comment for this news story on the message forum.

我要回帖

更多关于 intel iris 6100显卡 的文章

随机推荐