弹丸论破psp 日语版C版怎么设置日语语音

《弹丸论破:希望的学园和绝望的高中生》PC版按键操作一览
  《弹丸论破:希望的学园和绝望的高中生》是一款结合推理解谜与动作要素而成的高速推理动作游戏 。下面小编带来《弹丸论破:希望的学园和绝望的高中生》PC版按键操作一览,一起来看吧。
  键位操作
  基本操作
  WASD键:瞄准;
  鼠标:移动光标;
  鼠标左键:对话/检查;
  R键:离开可是/离开;
  F1键:打开手册菜单;
  Tab键:观察;
  A键:往左观察;
  D键:往右观察;
  ESC键:帮助;
  F2键:打开成绩单;
更多相关讨论请前往:
弹丸论破:希望的学园和绝望的高中生相关攻略
扫描关注游侠网
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc专题图片资讯视频正版上市时间:游戏平台:PC PSV 游戏类型:冒险游戏AVG游戏语言:英文制作公司:Spike Shunsoft发行公司:Spike Shunsoft游侠网7.0GameSpotN/AIGNN/A我要评分:已有31999人关注标签:单人单机3D画面支持手柄中级水平冒险【612com】《弹丸论破》PC版正式宣传片_土豆_高清视频在线观看to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Includes 38 Steam Achievements
Title: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Feb, 2016
Buy Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Buy Danganronpa 1 + 2
Includes 2 items:
Recent updates
We have released a Japanese and Traditional Chinese language patch for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
To change languages,
1. Launch Steam.
2. Go to [Library]
3. Right click on [Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc] or [Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair] and select [Properties].
4. Go to the [Language] tab.
5. Select [Japanese] or [Traditional Chinese].
If you've been waiting for Danganronpa 2 to go on sale (or for a way to get your friends into the series on the cheap) now's the time!
Steam Summer Sale Spectacular Savings
Danganronpa 1: 33% off
Danganronpa 2: 20% off
(Extra 10% off)
How can you resist the charms of Monokuma at a price like that?
“A memorable, stylish and effortlessly cool experience.”
“It weaves gripping gameplay and storytelling with an off-beat cast in a way that's absolutely to die for.”
“A compelling and thrilling visual novel with great writing and characterization.”
About This Game
Hope's Peak Academy is home to Japan's best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a fellow classmate and get away with it.
It's up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you've been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth...
Key Features
Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud and Steam Trading Cards.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 6 GB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
(C)2016 Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(160 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(1,575 reviews)
I had two favourite characters.Found one of them deadDid some ivestigatingAt the trial to find who the murderer wasIt was my other favourite characterNow both my favourite characters are dead10/10 would get feels again
A great prot from the Vita, with more action, twists, and despair than any other game of it's type. If you want to solve murders, fear for your life, and generally witness badassery in a visual novel, this one does indeed &crank it up to eleven& in pretty much every way.
It's pretty good if you already know how the game works, it's incredible if you come in completely blind.
I'll keep this short.
A ton of fun, and scratches that Phoenix Wright itch.
Stereo typical anime characters, but they still find a way to be endearing.
I think it was worth the price and is a steal if on sale.
10/10 must play
Some of the gameplay elements are good, some are pointless, the story is decent, the music and atmosphere are great and the game has some very funny self-conscious moments which made me laugh. The pink blood is the most annoying and dumb thing about Danganronpa, don't be fooled by people trying to rationalize it, it is not &unique& or &iconic&, it is blatant censorship and was done to lower the age rating.The game was a goofy and fun experience, I rate it a solid 7/10.
This game will interest you right away if you have ever played Phoenix Wright and enjoyed it,
Some of the cast can be seen as stereotypical, but I didn't find it all that distracting.
It's filled with quirky humor, and will have you emotional all throughout the ride.I'd give this a go if you can stand games that are moreso based on the text, and the story rather than playing a game.
I wasn't much of an anime enthusiast going into this game- I hadn't watched the show, or even played a visual novel before.I bought the game hoping for an experience but I wasn't sure what I was getting into (it was during the summer sale, that really should justify any purchase)As soon as I gave it a try, I was hooked. I immediately fell in love with what became: The Ultimate GameThe charactersThe plotThe mysteriesThe hot grillsMondo's hairWhenever Hifumi oinked 'Thee unforgivable'The sound trackThe syle of artworkThe animationsTaka's unnecessary enthusiasm Aoi's...erm...love for donuts(many more) These factors made Danganronpa extraordinary, and honestly, one of the best games that I have played.If you have had despair looking for a game to play, Danganronpa will give you thr hope you've needed. 9.7/10
good ????. recomend it to others. good characters, story and twists.
I've beaten it twice now and I' it isn't a perfect game. But it is an amazing game. It is absolutely worth the purchase. It's fresh, it's unique, it's thought-provoking and compelling.My only gripes about it are as follows:- Several aspects of the game are unresolved at the end. It still manages to pull together an okay ending though. It just doesn't go as far as you'd like it to. As a matter of fact, the ending is largely ambiguous. It's only mildly rewarding.- The HUD has this annoying &BGM& box that serves absolutely no purpose. You can't turn it off.- The game doesn't provide you with a very good explaination of how character relationships work. Thus, I found myself wasting &free time& by trying to enrich relationships that were already completed/maxed-out.- Lastly, the story line is so good that it makes you want to waste your time reading the dismal prequel novels (Danganronpa Zero) and suffering through this game's preposterous sequel (where they ruin the ominous tone and moral depth of this game). If this game had gone just a bit further and explained everything, there wouldn't be any need for the garbage that would follow. They really should have given it a proper ending.It's still terrific though. It's well worth it if you're looking for something completely original and off-the-wall. You'll get a solid 40 hours out of it and it never feels like it overstays its welcome.
Random, unsorted thoughts on the game:Danganronpa is like Ace Attorney on drugs, LSD to be specific. It takes the general, for lack of a better term, havoc of the courtroom sessions from that and ramps it up to incredible portions while adding some new things in. The game itself is much more brutal than any AA game with its crime scenes, with you actually observing bodies instead of just recieving an autopsy report and the scenes themselves being pretty gruesome at times. The game is styled off of carnival shooting games, hence the subtitle, &Trigger Happy Havoc&. Personally, the way the gme was presented initially gave me a headache, but I especially within the cutscenes.The game has three sections: Daily Life, Deadly Life, and Class Trial. In Daily Life, you have around four &sessions& between cases to spend with others and learn more about then while gathering skills to use in trial such as increased time per testimony or more on your &Focus& gauge. In Deadly Life, you go about the school investigatin if you get lost, pull up the map, there will be an exclamation point wherever something important is. And finally, the Class Trial is the main reason you're gonna want to get this game, as it's where the majority of action takes place.The Class Trial plays out like a regular Ace Attorney trial session if the judge had gone insane. You are timed on presenting evidence, you can only object to certain statements, you can't press statements, and you seem to have been hit over the heads as words are spinning everywhere. However, you are given the ability to use previous statements in testimonies against later statements and your health is replenished whenever you correctly answer a multiple choice question.Though, this is best classified as a Visual Novel, so a basic explanation of the plot is mandatory. Basically, you and fourteen other students of various likability get trapped inside of a school with no way out but a strange bear name Manakuma's &Graduation Clause&: If you can kill someone and not be found out during the Class Trial, you're free to leave and everyone else dies a painful death. So now, it's up to you, the ultimately average boy named &Matoko Naegi& to uncover the truth behind the murders that take place and find a way out of the school because everyone else is an idiot who couldn't find their way out of a shoebox. Except Kyoko and Byakuya, but they're not main characters so it's up to you.The soundtrack is phenomenal, &Danganronpa&, &Box 15&, &Box 16&, and &Discussion - Heat Up& being my personal favorites.I'd recommend getting the game, though when it's on sale may be the best time for it.And now a list of messages I sent my friend while playing through this:&I have just realized a pop star is this game's Maya.&&There people mistook obvious letters for numbers and I'm supposed to believe one of them orchestrated a murder.&&What is up with games and gay bathouses?&&AHAHAHAHA. ???? THIS GAME, ???? EVERYTHING. AHAHAHA.&&Whoa, an actual plot twist, that doesn't belong in this game.&&What is this game.&&WHAT IS THIS GAME.&&SAVE ME.&&Aaaaannndddd the &WHAT IS THIS GAME& award of 2013 goes to: Danganronpa!&And if you're still reading this, pick &Pursue Lie&. Enjoy the fact that that path exists.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
When I began playing this, I got so lost in it's excitement, mystery and horror that I played for 7 hours straight.
Was this review helpful?
Having one of the most thrilling and &Oh-I-Never-Thought-Of-That& story plot, combine together with very detailed and fruitful character settings and excellent voice acting, plus pretty interesting case solving mini games, and you got Danganronpa!
Was this review helpful?
This was a wild ride, but it was one that I enjoyed all the way through. This was probably the most craziest game I've ever played, and that's what made it exciting to play. One surprise after another that kept me on the edge of my seat. The cast of characters are very expressive and the art style only serves to compliment them. Good ??? music, too, can't forget that. Not to mention that the PC port is excellent despite the minor hiccups I encountered while playing. It runs well on my toaster of a Laptop, so anything on par or higher should get a good experience.Glad I got into the series.
Was this review helpful?
8/10 - I don't normally go for or recommend visual novels, but this would certainly be an exception. It's like Pheonix Wright meets Persona 4 meets.. Saw?! *shrugs* Anyway the premise, 15 students are trapped in the school and the only way to leave is to kill someone and get away with it. Fail and the murderer dies, succeed and everyone else dies instead. The game is packed with interesting twists and turns and the characters are a veritable roster of fasinating freaks. The game is about 40 hours playtime for avid completionists.So buy it..
Was this review helpful?
I recently 100%'d this game, and what a ride it's been.Having played so many games, it doesn't come often for me to be so invested in a single title for such a long period of time. With this one, however, I must say it was worth it.The plot and dialogue can be a bit silly at times, but it along with the GREAT soundtrack and voice acting culminate in a fantastic (and sometimes emotional) story.With all that said, however, the game occasionally it feels slow-paced, and sometimes you might even be able to guess the solution to a case right from the start (looking at you, trial 1).If you're a fan of visual novels (or a newcomer to the genre, like me), there is a very good chance you will enjoy this game and I advise you to pick it up as soon as possible. I bought it mostly on impulse after seeing it likened to 999 and Ace Attorney, and I was instantly infatuated with this series.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this game at 10:30 PM on sale, 24 hours later I had played for 13 hours.
Total play time for me (not getting all the achievements) was about 19 hours.
Liked the story, the characters and the &class trial& mechanics.
Don't look up any spoilers, I managed to know nothing going in and it really enhanced the experience, as you get to spend the whole game theorizing about what's actually going on.
Was this review helpful?
While I enjoy the story of this game (particularly some massive twists towards the end), I found the gameplay itself very slow and tedious at times - so much so that I preferred to read a summary of the story of the current sequels rather than play through them. I like puzzles, and I like logic, but this game used them in a way that slowed down the story and made it less compelling. I've ticked that I recommend this game, but that is only true with the condition that you are okay with playing a slow-paced game, and playing over a number of sittings over multiple days or weeks (there are 6 chapters, so about a day per chapter would make sense). The pace is really more like reading a book than playing a game (it is a visual novel, after all).
Was this review helpful?
A visual novel that's like Ace Attorney, except you get to befriend, form bonds and memories, and feel things before their murder rips your heart asunder.
Was this review helpful?
As a huge fan of the zero escape series, I searched and searched to find a game series that could rival the pure thrill and
excitement, mystery and gripping story-telling present in the previously mentioned series. It was not hard to find a number of advocations being made for this series called Danganronpa, which was said to &bear& many similarities to 999 and VLR. I kept the game in mind but put off playing it for a good year and a half, and now that I have played through this gem I can't do anything but recommend this game to those who have been enveloped by the thrill of the zero escape series, or any person in general who simply enjoys a game filled with: comedy, mystery, detective work and genuinely interesting characters.If you aren't usually a fan of visual novels, don't let it dissuade you f you will be missing out by turning this one up.So buy the game, it's worth it.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website求问要是弹丸论破出STEAM版了,扑家会做补丁吗? - 女仆水吧 - 扑家吧
求问要是弹丸论破出STEAM版了,扑家会做补丁吗?
发现弹丸论破1在STEAM上已经出现了,二月份发售,想买,又没有汉化,所以想求问汉化组有没有此打算,谢谢。
3大妈和游侠应该会做
据说没日语,纯英文版,要是没有日语,那还做个蛋....
和之前的版本不一样吗?
@ 英文字幕,英语/日语语音,我还是推荐你去买PSV的1+2中文合集,Steam那个不碰也罢
@ 我擦,听上边这位同学一说,我还不知道扑家汉化steam上的游戏呢,现在不是主手游,还附带pc汉化?
不指望了啊,想想天国的战场女武神1.0版,就算CG没汉化好歹适配下最新的补丁嘛…………(虽然我选择买PS4版)
- -感觉PSP玩就够了,能即时读取档也不怕挂
@W酱我记得1+2合集没出过中文啊 PSV1和2都是单独汉化
@ 有个绝望再现双重包,里面包含了1+2中文
弹丸论破应该会自带繁中的,而且psp版和psv都有中文版了
楼主有强迫症么,花点钱买psv中文版,不是更好
一直想买合集的1+2就是不出中文,看来还是只能分开买
@ 然而我不推荐买vita
请先再回复,如果你还没有账号,请先。

我要回帖

更多关于 弹丸论破psp 日语版 的文章

随机推荐