逆战大厅背景音乐最新音乐goodbboy哪能免费下载?

热门搜索词:
您的位置: >
逆战2015年11月新版本背景音乐是什么 新大厅音乐是哪几首
09:15 作者:菜蚜
搜索"8090网页游戏"
  逆战2015年11月新版本背景音乐是什么,新大厅音乐是哪几首?话说11月份版本更新后,有几首背景还是挺不错的,下面小编就和大家分享一下。
  11月新背景音乐分别有3首,它们是《good boy》,《Mizuki- Aliez》,《sugar》,最近大厅那首歌是核爆神曲,是某部动漫《ALDNOAH ZERO》中的ED2,听说这部动漫不光歌曲好听,本身也非常值得观看哦~逆战玩家中的动漫迷们有兴趣的话可以去看看。
  这三首背景音乐都是新歌,分别来自日韩等地,希望可以为大家的游戏增添动力!
密码不能为空
用户名或者密码错误
您还没有账号?&
最近开服:
最近玩过:
客服电话7×24
健康游戏忠告:抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
   苏ICP备号-2
© 江苏名通信息科技有限公司 版权所有
软件名称:名通8090游戏运营平台软件   版本号:V1.0   江苏名通信息科技有限公司网游逆战大厅的背景音乐有哪些??_百度知道
网游逆战大厅的背景音乐有哪些??
我有更好的答案
.Over my head—Sum412..Break Down—金贤重4.Still waiting—Sum413.GAME -宝儿.6.she is my sin5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌的名字和完整歌词....Ms gone cold....是什么歌?哪有下载?
一首歌的名字和完整歌词....Ms gone cold....是什么歌?哪有下载?
09-05-12 &
thank u-by dido my tea`s gone cold i`m wondering why i got out of bed at all the morning rain clouds up my window and i can`t see at all and even if i could it`d all be grey but ur pic on my wall it reminds me that it`s not so bad,it`s not so bad drank too much last night,got bills to pay my head just feels in pain i missed the bus and there `ll be hell today i`m late for work again and even if i`m there. they`ll all imply that i might not last the day and then u call me it`s not so bad ,it`s not so bad and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life push the door,i`m home at last and i`m soaking through and through then u handed me a towel and all i see is u and even if my house falls down now i wouldn`t have a clue because u`re near me and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life ~~~over~~~我超级喜欢这首歌,知音啊!
请登录后再发表评论!
thank u-by dido my tea`s gone cold i`m wondering why i got out of bed at all the morning rain clouds up my window and i can`t see at all and even if i could it`d all be grey but ur pic on my wall it reminds me that it`s not so bad,it`s not so bad drank too much last night,got bills to pay my head just feels in pain i missed the bus and there `ll be hell today i`m late for work again and even if i`m there. they`ll all imply that i might not last the day and then u call me it`s not so bad ,it`s not so bad and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life push the door,i`m home at last and i`m soaking through and through then u handed me a towel and all i see is u and even if my house falls down now i wouldn`t have a clue because u`re near me and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life and i want to thank u for giving me the best day of my life oh just to be with u is having the best day of my life ~~~over~~~ 我超级喜欢这首歌,知音啊!
请登录后再发表评论!下载到手机:
热门搜索:

我要回帖

更多关于 逆战大厅音乐 的文章

随机推荐