游戏王决斗新世代ipad闪退

安装好游戏王决斗新世代后,打开闪退,手机上显示这个。我的手机是红米,在九游上下载的游戏,麻烦哪位大_百度知道
安装好游戏王决斗新世代后,打开闪退,手机上显示这个。我的手机是红米,在九游上下载的游戏,麻烦哪位大
//d,手机上显示这个,打开闪退,在九游上下载的游戏。我的手机是红米.baidu?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
红米的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报告,小编已经濒临融化的边缘了,大家一定要注意防晒避暑,多吃瓜少凑热闹,另外空调...
用户在使用首版越狱工具的时候,都会遇到或多或少的问题。
选择 AR,是因为 AR 蕴藏了让现实世界变得更有趣的巨大潜力。
原来叫Cydia Impactor的插件,现在已经更名为Cydia Eraser。
华为在与三星的较量中,除了中国市场之外,其他各方面目前并不那么乐观。
还有谁是在看这篇文章之前都不知道可以通过Force Touch来清除所有通知的?
可以预见的是,接下来的国内手机市场竞争必定会更加激烈,苹果将会如何突围?
佳能暗喜:苹果帮我们打了一次广告。
7月22日下午,《大话西游》全品牌发布会在云南大理盛大举行,大话家族端手游产品迎来...
老实说,在用过《Ulysses》这类高大上的写作软件后,总觉得国人开发的中文写作 App 在...
Next Apps BVBA 旗下新作《Colorcube》是一款以颜色为题材的游戏,在开发这款游戏时,...
《Cubway》是 ArmNomads 开发的一款抽象风游戏,游戏将会通过一种独特的方式来给我们...
这款植物模拟种植游戏还是有点意思的,从种植、培养、甚至是植物死亡凋零的过程都有一...
游戏的难度并不算大,但是内容还是相当丰富的,而且游戏的画面非常优秀。
上周四,日本游戏制作人 sotaro otsuka 就推出了一款名为《TIME LOCKER - Shooter》的...
对于 iPhone 用户来说,给手机充电和备份的 Lightning 充电线缆无疑是非常重要的,但...
《精灵宝可梦GO》魔力不减,我们希望看到更奇葩的设计出现~
如果喜欢,不妨为iPhone准备一个?
也许是因为此前的工作经历让他有了灵感,就是不知道好不好卖。
简直就是解放双手,最主要可以让我们脖子没那么累~
你只需要操作类似任天堂经典64位机的手柄就可以飞天遁地抓精灵,期待吗?
相比传统的外接 U 盘,HAME U1 的无线技术让其携带和使用都更加自由。
不过变魔术也是需要一些成本的,凑齐这堆零件也得几百美元~
ios游戏王决斗新世纪 求全卡办法
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间109 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 164, 距离下一级还需 36 积分
本帖最后由 skyscourge 于
03:21 编辑
已经解决!!!请删除--------------
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间290 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
我闪退,郁闷
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间109 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
我闪退,郁闷
系统问题也有可能, 试试ios8.1,我的就是
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间290 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
系统问题也有可能, 试试ios8.1,我的就是
应该是,不过7.X可以内购,暂时不打算升级
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间109 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
应该是,不过7.X可以内购,暂时不打算升级
ios8.1也可以内购, 但是用不了八门神器, 我是用手机开的八门
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2539 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
专门登陆来顶你
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间150 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间109 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
出了啊?什么名字?!求告诉!
越狱就可以八门神器买卡方便点, 用pp助手可以搜索到: 游戏王: 决斗新世纪!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间103 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
不是英文版的吗
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间150 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!12345678910
07-2607-2607-2607-2607-2607-2507-2507-2507-2507-25
京公网安备 86 京ICP证140355号 京网文【-109号
未成年人家长监护
注意:本游戏需安卓版与数据包一同下载才能进行游戏Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation by Konami Digital Entertainment, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation
By Konami Digital Entertainment
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING TRADING CARD GAME NOW ON iPAD!It’s Time to Duel! Enjoy thrilling Duels against players from around the world and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps to build a winning Deck to smite your foes. Limitless play offline or online and unique weekly challenges makes Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL GENERATION the perfect free-to-play Trading Card Game for all players.ANYONE CAN PLAY: From new Duelists to experienced players, DUEL GENERATION is a game that anyone can pick up and play.
A Tutorial is included to assist new players as well as a campaign mode that lets players focus on easier opponents until they’re ready to take on greater challengers! THOUSANDS OF CARDS: Over 6,000 cards will be available to collect, from Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Bujins, with even more to be released in the future!WEEKLY CHALLENGES: Each week the game features the opportunity to battle a fresh lineup of progressively more difficult opponents for new cards that can be added to your Decks.OFFLINE & ONLINE PLAY: All game modes feature unlimited free play – perfect for honing your skills!DUEL GENERATION is the most complete free-to-play card game experience on mobile. Whether you are a beginning Trading Card Game player or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.Compatibility:iPad Mini, 1st GeniPad Mini, 2nd GeniPad, 2nd GeniPad/iPad Air, 3rd Gen, 4th GenSupports iOS versions 6.0 and Up.Languages supported:* English* French* Italian* German* Spanish(C)1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI(C)2011 NAS * TV TOKYO
What's New in Version 1.06
Attention Duelists! The Grand Masters bring the following improvements to Duel Generation:-Duelist League has a completely restructured points, rewards and ranking system. You will rank-up faster and earn more Duel Points plus a FREE CARD after each match. A 10-minute cool down will be imposed on Duelists who forcefully disconnect from the games.-Battle Phase moves quicker because the battle animations have been relegated as an option in the Settings Menu. -You will receive a notification when you are sent a friend invite or a game invite.-Game achievements that would not unlock have been fixed.-Increased protection for your account data! -The leaderboards have been reset and optimized.-Many, many game play bugs have been fixed.
iPad Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Do not listen to most of these other reviews
Most of these reviewers don't get that yu-gi-oh is the real world is the same as this game, one person said something about the game always asking if you want to activate a trap all the time, he does not realize that it asks because it does not exclude any cards no matter how powerful, because there is alway a stronger card, another guy said that he did not like that it was a simulation, I have no clue how you would make a card game anything like that, is is not pokemon like you want it boy it's a card game in the real world and this is just like that game letting you do almost everything you can in a real yu-gu-oh tournament , do you want it to be where you walk through tall grass and then &a wild blue eyes white dragon appears& because you have the wrong card game and for that mater if you watch the show, pretty much all the adventures are battling people in a duel, the most cards would come in handy for is to be used as throwing stars .finaly what the game really does need is a way to play with a friend on the same device where you take a turn then pass it to your friend for his turn he touches the scream and his cards show up so he can start doing things while you wait to spring your trap cards and stuff.
Lack of originality
Okay don't get me wrong, this game has good points, but my problem with this game is that when trying to build your deck out of booster packs you get 5 random cards per pack. The problem with that fault is you end up getting the same cards over and over again until you end up with 10 copies of the same card. The reason I can't give this game more stars is because in other yugioh games like duel arena, they let you choose what pack you want and even lets you check out the booster pack to give you an idea of what cards to suspect and if you were not feeling the booster pack you didn't have to pick. My final point is the lack of originality between campaign decks. Let's face it some cards are stronger than others and players are always gonna choose the card that requires the least amount of strategy, but I was at least hoping that the campaign decks would offer something with a little more depth. Instead all I even see in these decks are mirror force, bottomless trap hole, dark hole, just to name a few. I mean come on it is a strategy game yet the campaign decks depends on cheap tricks and card to get an lead. I mean if the characters used those same decks than the show would have been cancelled a long time ago because no one wants to play against the same over the top cards from the first show.
Quick Fun and Great Trainer for Yugioh
My 11, 13, and 15 kids love the cartoon so wanted to learn the card game.
I got hooked in and we all bought starter packs.
However, found this app and it was a great instructor on the flow and mechanics of the game.
Tutorial and early easy gameplay got me quickly up to speed.
It plays much faster than the actual physical decks because calculations are being done for you.
This allows for considerably more practice in a shorter timeframe.
Therefore, gets you up to speed at an adequate mastery level to be a competent player in short order.Would be a great app in and of itself, but to teach an old dog new tricks so I can play with and keep up with the kids is great.
We've had a lot of fun sitting around the kitchen table dueling with the physical
decks, and that would have been much harder without this app.I've only played with the free content, and I can say that
you get a whole lot for free.
Very enjoyable and challenging.
Speaking from the standpoint of an older gamer playing Yugioh for the very first time, I highly recommend this app to all ages.
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.06Size: 708 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Konami Digital EntertainmentInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.41746&&&&&3344 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&6047 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Blue-Eyes White Dragon Deck$4.99Dark Magician Deck$4.99Red-Eyes Black Dragon Deck$4.99Elemental Hero Deck$4.99Exodia Pack$3.99Stardust Dragon Deck$4.99Slifer the Sky Dragon Pack$3.99Obelisk the Tormentor Pack$3.99Galaxy-Eyes Deck$4.99The Winged Dragon of Ra Pack$3.99
More iPad Apps by Konami Digital Entertainment
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 游戏王决斗新世代ipad 的文章

随机推荐