求大神帮我找回qq号游戏

求大神帮我找一个小游戏_百度知道
求大神帮我找一个小游戏
是一个策略类游戏,毁掉对方城堡就赢,帮忙找下,就是一个英雄,各种兵种是会在闯关中出现的,然后在战斗中招兵打别人、白虎什么的,有很多关,英雄里我记得厉害的有天使以前玩过,已经出到第四还是第五部了
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 1970|回复: 5
湖中的水草, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 124 积分
我一直用手机玩神仙道,没注意过什么账号 密码的。自己在系统里不知道按了什么给退出账号了,我就输入新账号 可是登录进去原来的角色选不了了。求大神解决。我的角色在86区 名字叫郑菲青 56级 蜀山派的。我只能提供这些资料了。 我眼看着我的角色就是一选它就非让我输入登录用户名。。。。进不去。。。好可怜
无名的旅人, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
顶一下,同问
苍茫的大地, 积分 361, 距离下一级还需 139 积分
问版主把,但你要记得密码呀。。。否则麻烦
您好,您的帐号已经通过短消息的方式告诉您了哦~如果密码确实想不起来的话,请联系在线客服帮您找回。
我现在也是这个遭遇,每次都是系统默认登录,不需要什么密码和账户,也没注意在哪个区。前天按了一个更换角色,就再也登录不上了,打客户( ̄o ̄)什么也没帮你查,这也不能查,那也不能查。郁闷啊,好不容易玩到103级。
我的角色名gang,103级剑灵,V3,现在的帮派33帮。现竞技场排名264吧。
关注心动游戏微信账号,
用其它账号登录
我已经看过并同意
用其它账号登录查看: 684|回复: 5
在5173买的账号被找回了 求大神帮我找回了RMB感谢 会的加我q
谢谢& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &上一篇:下一篇:
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案,如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】,如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加江湖币!
在5173投诉吧& & 投诉不成功的话& &就报警 让警察处理
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案,如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】,如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加江湖币!
5173的NC客服不会管的
先說賣了多久了 超過半個月了嗎
&成长值: 5110已抛锚,成长值以每日20点的速度减少
多少钱买的
我会找问道号。别的不会
就爱江湖论坛所发布的一切软件逆向分析文章及视频、破解补丁、注册机和注册信息,仅限用于学习和研究目的。不得将上述内容用于商业或者非法途径!否则,一切后果请用户自负!本站信息来自互联网,版权争议与本站无关。您必须在下载后的24个小时之内,从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容。如果您喜欢该程序,请购买注册正版软件,获得正版优质服务!请重视此声明,法律不容忽视!E-Mail To:
( 湘ICP备号-1 )
Powered by Discuz! X3.2
Comsenz Inc.热门专题经典专题ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQRSTWXYZ
| A:||||||||||||||B:||||||||||||||C:||||||||||||||D:||||||||||||||E:||||||||||||||||||||F:||||||||||||||||||||G:||||||||||||||||||||H:||||||||||||||||||||J:||||||||||||||||||||K:||||||||||||||||||||L:||||||||||||||||||||M:||||||||||||||||||||N:||||||||||||||||||||O:||||||||||||||||||||P:||||||||||||||||||||Q:||||||||||||||||||||R:||||||||||||||||||||S:||||||||||||||||||||T:||||||||||||||||||||W:||||||||||||||||||||X:||||||||||||||||||||Y:||||||||||||||||||||Z:||||||||||||||||||||近期新作:||||即将上市:||||最新大作:||||网络游戏:|||游戏分类 最新资讯焦点回顾原创攻略热门下载
上一页1/2下一页 |
| ||||07/2207/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/2107/21|||3DM汉化3DM免CD热门MOD独立游戏推荐图文热议话题最新前瞻最新评测游戏硬件视频推荐近期单机游戏大作时间游戏名类型下载07-2007-1907-1907-1907-1507-1207-0507-02好玩的单机游戏下载3DM文学组精品单机游戏盘点|||||单机游戏汉化补丁单机游戏补丁单机游戏下载排行12345678910 单机游戏修改器独立游戏 单机游戏工具|||||单机游戏攻略单机游戏秘籍热门单机游戏攻略12345678910|||||最新单机游戏 |||||||||||||||| 最新单机游戏排行榜0分《顺风:序章(Tailwind: Prologue)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日|||&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|热门单机游戏 |||||||||||||||| 热门单机游戏排行榜8.3 分《命令与征服:将军2(Command and Conquer: Generals 2)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,|||9.6 |7.7 |7.1 |9.9 |8.5 |8.6 |8.4 |6.8 |6.1 |8.0 |特别关注 |||||||||||||||| 关注游戏排行榜16157票《GTA4》创纪录的表现不仅在视频游戏产业里无可匹敌,就连电影和书籍销售记录也难以与之抗衡,本站有该作|||6762票|5982票|5745票|5602票|5140票|4872票|4870票|4501票|4207票|3671票|即将上市
距发售天距发售天距发售天距发售天距发售天距发售天距发售天距发售天 即将上市排行距离发售还有1天《人类:一败涂地(Human: Fall Flat)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售4天|6天|9天|9天|11天|11天|18天|18天|28天|32天|友情链接找一首英文歌,是女生唱的,第一句是:what is it you do to me.是很轻快的一首英文歌..是小游戏1里的背景音乐,求求各位大神帮我找找..有 wu~wu~wu~的
未来大空乧
《That's What You Do To Me》是Rosco Gordon的歌,但不是一女的唱的Good things come to thoseWho stays on they toesDon't you e-ver stopAl-ways keep it hotpotnah this bubonic cuts, that other shit is highfuck what you talkin about, throw me that childproof lighteroh youse a smoker huh? then go on and flameI heard you got some shit and heard it come from spainnaw, amsterdam, i got it from the hemp manBought the weed cause i love what it do to meFive o'clock in the traffic and i be fiendinWithout the bomb nigga life has no meanin[e-40]Okay.. see i be krunkin(?) to profession in american-o(?)Cristal brothers brandy all down the throatSteady dippin call me funk master flexAss since mom and daddy had sex[b-legit]Got yo' nigga daydreamin, smebbin in a check-uFloatin in a cloud, music up hella loudProud to be in the land of the lights and the beerGot me where i ain't carinE-40.. because i like what you doin to me.. because i like what you doin to me[e-40]It's like this and that to fuckin with your dick on hardAnd nigga ain't no pebble beach in my backyardRackateerin, smearin, no foreseeinShit folks ain't even used to hearin[b-legit]We break bread with the (?), thick ass bitch with the titsAnd the anus, off the english, how her body speak her own languageAnd it's cool when she speakin to meI let the hoochie run through me[e-40]I seen him walkin in the rainI guess the nigga owe too much to the gameThey say the nigga used to drive a mustangI'm thinkin potnah musta went against the grain like a lane[b-legit]I cross artists? no not b-legitCatch nine of the last ten in my clipDon't trip, a bitch can't do in meBut i be likin what she doin to me.. because i like what you doin to me.. because i like what you doin to me[b-legit]Just think, i used to have to flip cabbageAnd now i ride in a nine-seven whip caddyMeal game, they call me by my stage nameHella g's when i spit this game[e-40]But just think, i used to sell them weightsBut now i'm all off into real estates, huhWe put our city on the map, raise clienteleMade it so niggaz can be proud to say they from vallel'[b-legit](?)side - man i went to school with themHad him in my class, never thought the fool'd passBut now i took advantage of the opportunityAnd i love what it do to me[e-40]They say that i got cousins i ain't never metThink i'm big-headed, think i'm all thatThey say that i don't give to my communityBut i be likin what they doin to me.. because i like what you doin to me.. because i like what you doin to me[steve scales] - repeat 4xGood things come to thoseWho stays on they toesDon't you e-ver stopAl-ways keep it hot《What You Do About Me》是窈窕美眉(M2M)的,是女生唱的i wish that i was her and i wish that she was meyou gotta let her go, and i know that you agree'cause how could this ever start?if you're afraid to break her heart?you say you love me soyou have to let her knowall that she wants is youall that she sees is youall that you gotta doit's to set her freethat's whatthat's whatwhat you do about melove's not an easy thingalways somebody gets hurti know you were meant for meeven though she saw you firstbut deal with her honestli won't let you cheat with mei guess you never knewwhat you put yourself intoall that she wants is youall that she sees is youall that you gotta doit's to set her freethat's whatthat's whatwhat you do about mewe could beautifulwe could be so specialwe could be wonderfulall that she wants is youall that she sees is youall that you gotta doit's to set her freethat's whatthat's whatwhat you do about meall that she wants is youall that she sees is youall that you gotta doit's to set her freethat's whatthat's whatwhat you do about me (we could beautiful)what you do about me(we could be so special)what you do about mewe could be...we could be...ohh...这两首都挺好听的,不知您是要哪首?
那首是小游戏《迪士尼三公主》的背景音乐,你去听听,可能您知道
对不起,我不常玩游戏,所以不知道。抱歉。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏傍大神 的文章

随机推荐