Title: RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Jul, 2016
Buy RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Buy RWBY Video Bundle
Includes 3 items:
This product is not eligible for refund.
Buy RWBY Game and Video Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Recent updates
Hello Team!
With RWBY: Grimm Eclipse launched, the game is in the hands of more hunters than ever! With that, comes the discovery of new issues. This past week the team has been working to fix a few such issues: unscathed achievement, high score achievement, and Hunter Ranks.
We tested the Hunter Rank issue in an opt-in branch, with some of your help - thanks! That branch has now been pushed to all players. If you have continued problems with your Hunter Ranks, let us know. We also noticed some bugs with a couple of our achievements, so we fixed those too.
Moving forward, if you have any issues, head to the forums and sound off. Our team is continuing to fix bugs and support the game/ community.
Happy hunting,
Hey RWBY Hunters!
Hope you're enjoying all the new content?
We've been watching the forums, trying to log all the bugs as they are reported. Thanks to everyone who posted bug reports. Some are known issues, others are mysteries we're looking into, and others may be related to specific hardware specs. We're adding them all to our task list and will get them resolved as soon as we can!
We've seen several bug reports about advancing your RANK. Seems to work fine for some, but not for others. So we've been digging into the issue and think we have a hotfix ready for you to try.
There's a new &Opt-In& beta available for those who can help us test it out. Just follow these instructions and you'll get the new HOTFIX #1.
1) Exit and Restart Steam
2) Right click RWBY:GE, select Properties.
3) Under the Betas tab, select &hotfix& from the dropdown menu.
4) The update should start downloading. Give it a test and let us know if you can RANK up now!
FYI - You will see a watermark on the lower-center of your screen that says HOTFIX. This will remind you that you're playing the hotfix version. Once we verify all is working properly with Ranks, we'll push these changes into the main branch of the game.
There seems to be some confusion on how you advance from Rank 0 to Rank 1. You MUST level up all 4 characters to Level 10 before you can advance in Rank. There are more challenges for ranking to higher levels. We'll write up a Ranking Guide and post that in the discussion forums.
Again, we're still working on the other bug reports, but we wanted to get the Ranking issue fixed ASAP!
Hope it all goes well. Good luck on the battlefields of Remnant!
Cheers,
ROOSTER TEETH GAMES
About This Game
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
FEATURES:
4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K (4 * 3300) or equivalent, AMD FX-8320 (8 * 3500) or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) or equivalent, Radeon HD
MB)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c (or higher)
Additional Notes: Gamepad recommended
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent, AMD Athlon X4 860K (4*3700) or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 (2048 MB) or equivalent, Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c (or higher)
Additional Notes: Gamepad recommended
RWBY copyright Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(6,290 reviews)
very fun game
This game is not worth 25$.10$, or maybe 15$ might be okay for the amount of content the game has ... if the content was good.But mostly it's mediocre, sometimes bad, and it doesn't feel like a finished game.Worst of all, to me it seems that some of the problems of the game lie in the design, not just the execution, which means that no amount of updates will fully fix them.Still, I've had some fun with it, and there are things in this game that I think are done well, such as the animations of the 4 main characters, and the game looks pretty in some areas, if you dont't look too close.It's just wasted potential. RWBY could make for an awesome game, but this is not it.Look for more details in other reviews, I'm just doing my part to help steer the rating to where I think it should be... somewhere a little more red.
Oh my goodness this game is fun!Ever since I've watched the show I've been very suprised on how I enjoyed it, and became a huge fan of it.When I saw the the game I knew this would be a great experience, and sure enough it was.If you are a fan of RWBY this is a must get!9.5/10 (Ne))
I personally enjoyed it. It's exactly what I expected from Rooster Teeth for a RWBY game. It's it' it' however, I still found it enjoyable as a RWBY fan.Bottom line: If you're not a RWBY fan, don't buy it. If you're expecting a highly polished game, don't buy it. But if you like RWBY and want a simple and easy way to spend a little time, then get it. Maybe wait until it's on sale though....
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used RWBY: Grimm Eclipse on 9 June, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
i just want more characters to play
i strongly recommend this game if you like beat em up games or you are a fan of RWBY. It may require a few improvements here and there but overall it is a great game to play with your friends seeing as the difficulty changes based on how many people you are playing with
if this game had cost five dollars it would have been decent, however for the price that it was it is lacking in content and almost devoid of a story. i hope this is just due to this being thier first game. there is some fn to be had, however i had seen better games made in my high school game design class.
If you're a smart buyer, you read the reviews before purchasing. You read the good, you read the bad. Balance it out, right? Then take a looksee here.Pros: (in detail,dr at bottom)It's a RWBY game. You can feel badass when Red Like Roses or This Will Be the Day starts blaring when you pull off a team attack and finish the boss off with a yang. (i repent for my sins) Yang makes the occasional pun that reminds you of how happy the team was before shiznit went down after season 2. Some combos look very, VERY sleek, and makes you feel all giddy on the inside. And you can have an all _____ team.Ice Queen x4? Go for it, you insufferable dolt.Yangst x4? Nailed it.Ruby x4? Buckle up and drink some milk.Blake x4?
How about tea instead?(warning: any awkwardness this may create due to overlapping yells of exertion are solely the fault of the owner.)And lastly, the community is great. Plenty of people made a steam account just to play this game, and all of them have seemed quite nice in my hours of playing through the campaign. (someone even started talking ships.) Cons: It's 25 dollars. Unless they're putting this money towards making the game better (if they are then power to them), I can't see someone buying it. I fetched it at a low price of 10 dollars thanks to Lord Gaben's summer sale, so I don't feel so bad about myself. Combat CAN feel repetitive, as learning the combos doesn't take too long. Mastery of chaining them doesn't take that long either, and after a while of pretending you're Blake, Weiss, Yang or Ruby, you get a bit tired of hearing the same noise over and over and
again. Then again, that's inevitable, so whoopdie-doo. Oh, and some enemies are actually harder to beat than the bosses. The bosses are, without a doubt, framed around Destiny. You give em' a crud ton of health, and you set loose people with big weapons to beat them up. They have some patterns, but nothing too hard.I can go on, but that's what the other comments are for. The verdict is for you to decide. Play for an hour or two, get the feel of what combat is like. If you like it, then go for it! If you don't, well... steam refunds are always a thing.
Lots of potential in this game. Needs a harder difficulty and more player levels, and maybe even more gamemodes.A solid pickup if you enjoy RWBY, but other than that stay away.
Honestly, I love this game to the bitter end. However, it has it's flaws, such as:-Lack of content, which feels rushed-ew ew the models got replaced ew-CHAPTER 8 IS HAAAARD (For me, at least)-Repetitive combat, which I'm personally okay with, but you can hear otherwise from most other players with negative reviews.-Lag y u do this to me-The price. I know I got the game while in early access and all, but why the hell should they raise the pricetag?I'd put this as a neutral rating if I could. But honestly, I reccomend you buy the game while it's on sale.
This game is such a painful waste of potential.
Was this review helpful?
As a major fan of rwby who loves the show to death and pesters my friends relentlessly get into the show, i love the series as a whole. I bought this literally day 1 in early access so i've been there since the start. That being said i was super excited for the full release, so how does the game stack up?as a 15$ game... its meh, it's decent it's not ungodly awful but i wouldn't say it's &good&. as a 25$ game... it's awful and i'd never pay such a price for the content provided, so let's break it down.-Combat, the core of a hack n slash, in all honesty it feels very lacking in most if not all departments. Most characters just spam 1 combo because it's the best thing they have. a REALLY annoying thing is how every character (friend and foe) has the exact...same...audio lines... for every single combo and attack! you can hear an ursa grunt from being hit like 50 times trying to kill the ??????? (same with other Grimm as well as players doing combos).-Characters, even though the main cast is present, none of the charm is there. There's little to no true interaction between the cast (they literally never address one another outside of being revived and maybe the occasional team attack) and overall come off as bland and boring.-Music + sound, the music is pretty good, all songs from the show that usually hit at the right time (wish the songs had lyrics though, i do like to sing along). Sound wise like i said most of the sound assets are massively overused and repeat themselves to an insane degree to the point of irritation/frustration.-Visuals, game look's decent, doesn't blow my mind but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination (i did hear of some bugs but never witnessed any)-Story, to be honest it may as well not exist, has some mystery and adventure at the start but becomes very boring and dull halfway through, the villan is very weak (though to be fair nobody in this game is strong in the character department.)-Misc information, level design is hyper linear (some levels look good aesthetically, others don't). Enemy variety is very very low, (there's an okay amount of enemies but your normally fighting the same 2-3 types en mass depending on the area). When your not fighting Horde A and moving to fight Horde B (literally 98% of this game is horde wave battles) the world just feels empty and hollow.-Progression, standard 10 levels get a point as you lvl up and put it into 1 of numerous passives only a handful of which you will see and actively use. You keep levels and such through numerous playthroughs but to get more challenges to grind more you need to reset.... why?-Conclusion, this is nowhere near worth 25 dollars i'm sorry it's just not enough there to justify it. at 15 it's a hard sell unless your a hardcore fan. I know i'm being hard on this but that's because i want RT to learn and grow from this experience to create bigger and better things. We proved we'd support them however we can (this game got greenlit in 1-2 days). I do realize this isn't a triple A title and i don't judge it as such, i judge it as a 25 dollar game and i don't think it's up to par. If i missed anything or you have something to add feel free to drop a comment below and i'll try to answer everyone best i can.
Was this review helpful?
It's...got a base, I guess. But for this price, you'd expect double the content and replayability. I really don't get why they've raised the already premium price.
Was this review helpful?
It's painful to admit, but this game was a failure. I bought this back at announcement, so I've seen it grow, and it basically went nowhere. I understand its basically less than 10 guys working on this, and for a fan game based off a show, it's better than some other attempts I've seen over the years.Bottom line, it's not worth 25 bucks. Unless you REALLY want the achievements, then the entire game can be beaten in 3 hours. It's stupidly easy, once you know the level path, you can replay it with all 4 characters and have them all max level in 10 hours. It's stupidly easy, and I repeat that because ITS THE WORST PART OF THE GAME. There's ZERO challenge, I can beat the entire game solo without dying even with a brand new character and no upgrades.TL;DR Good attempt, but so much wasted potential, and the fact they are charging 25 bucks for this is beyond despicable. If you feel the need to get it, wait for it to go on sale for a maximum of 10 bucks
Was this review helpful?
This game is not a full game, not worth the price, and not worth your time. Pros:The game looks kinda niceIt is a RWBY GameCons:Repetetive combatBoring combatThe Voice ActingINCREDIBLY short (Campaign will last around 1-1.5 hours)Characters all play about the sameThere is NO POINT in ranged attacksDevs pulled a Fable and told us we would be getting a lot more than we got (Where is JNPR? How about Horde Mode?)The pricepoint is INSANELY high for the amount of content the game actually hasOnce again, the combat is INSANELY boring, frustrating, and repetetiveThe final boss is absolutely terribleThe story is uninspired and clicheAnd overall, just ugh.
Was this review helpful?
TL;DR Ultimately the game ended up being disappointing, even as a long time fan of the series. The devs rushed the full release out, overcharged for the amount of content, and plan on charging even more money for future additions to the game. I really hate to say that I am ultimately not satisfied with this game but I have to. I love RWBY and have had a ton of fun following it. I bought this game back when it first released into early access and have run through it with my friend many times now. Back then the game looked really promising. There was still more to add and many things that needed to be worked on but I thought &it's okay, the devs will definitely get there in time&. Each time a new update was released we would run through the game again and each time it got better and better. That is until the final release.So what exactly is the problem?1. The devs decided to change the player models for some reason. Originally they were using the exact models from the show but claimed they were causing performances issues (they weren't, even on ym friends lower end laptop). The ones that ended up in the game in the full release aren't bad, but they still aren't quite as good as the originals.2. Ultimately the game feels hollow and rushed. Each time I got a new update it felt as though a lot of new content was added...until I actually completed that content. There are only 10 levels and they pretty much all involve doing the same thing over and over, fighting waves of enemies. This isn't inherntly bad but the game doesn't do anything to make it good. 3. The environments are all basically the same. In pretty much every encounter your move into a slightly differently shaped flat open plain and fight monsters. There is basically zero exploring to do, you are often blocked off by invisble walls for no real reason, and there isn't really anything in the environment to use during battles (save for a few exploding barrels in the later levels which is pretty lame).4. There are no more than 10 enenmies in the game, and 10 is being generous. You basically have 4 different types of grim and then larger versions of them plus some robots. This wouldn't be so bad if fighting them wasn't the same every time.5. The full release price is far too much for the amount of content it has. I only paid $15 back in early access and even then I feel kind of cheated because of how most worthwhile future updates are going to work.6. The devs decided to make most future updates paid DLC. The only free content is horde mode which honestly I don't feel is even difficult for them to add. The original prototype for the game was a horde mode and the entire game is mor eof less just a series of horde mode battles. They basically don't have to do anything besides make an arena and then make wave sinfinite.7. Future DLC will be massively overpriced, just like the base game. The devs are planning to add other teams to the game which you will have to pay $10 for (only JNPR confirmed). As far as I am aware this is just the characters and nothing else. No new levels, no new enemies, no new modes.8. The music. This is more of a personally thing but it drives me crazy that the decision was made to use instrumental version of songs from the show that don't even loop properly. It would have been much better if they included the vocals where appropriate.
Was this review helpful?
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse- The Hallway GameAlright, speaking of my honest opinion, I got too excited for the game. As, for comparing it to the animated film, I expected too much more from it.Jumping into the game, the first 10-20 mins felt very enticing, lots of action, hack and slash, and original voice acting was great.But soon, as I ventrued out to co-op, I was soon to realize how narrow the game really was. It-putting you into a hoard of mobs-you continue through a hallway-placed into another hoard of mobs-switches maps-repeats.And though, it's fun to hack your way through flesh, the game feels super grindy, and lacks gameplay, and plot. On a brighter note, the action is very flashy, easy to learn, easy to combo. But, despite that, it does not compensate for its lack of engaging gameplay,nor plot. Having such a narrow world doesn't help either.
Was this review helpful?
This is what happens when you release an early access game before it's actually anything close to resembling something finished.
Was this review helpful?
I've played through the entire campiagn by myself and dabbled in the multiplayer. So I think I have the general jist of how the game works and how it should be played. That being said, this game is not, I repeat, NOT worth it's $25 price tag. Not in it's current state. Maybe like $10. The game has alot of issues: the models with their laughably low quality, the combat system that just lets you spam light attack then just one heavy attack: LLLLH, no depth to characters, combat, or story, the horrible ending (jesus christ what happened to that ending?), the dialouge: everyone speaks to people that aren't there and there is no back and forth between characters let alone the repetative grunts, cries, and yells, and so much more. What kicks even harder is that this is the FULL release. THIS IS NOT A FULL RELEASE. The game is hillariously incomplete. Horde mode, a mode that was promised from near the begining is STILL in development. The one that hurts the most is that they have already confirmed PAID dlc! A game that is an incomplete $25 game with paid dlc on the way? Yeah no thank you. Wait for a sale or just don't buy this game. Trust me. I love the show and can't wait for Volume 4 but, this is not the game that the series deserves.
Was this review helpful?
Definitely not worth 22,99EUR. I had high hopes for it and love RT & RWBY but you should only buy this mediocre game if it's on sale.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 rwby grimm eclipse 的文章

随机推荐