Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K16
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2015
Buy NBA 2K16
Buy NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Recent updates
NBA 2K16 is having a major sale! The standard edition is 50% OFF while the Michael Jordan Special Edition is 55% OFF! This is a great time to pick up the game if you haven't already!
“The most impressive sports game ever assembled”
“A historic hoops sim”
9/10 –
About This Game
The NBA 2K franchise is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Featuring an all-new MyCAREER experience written, directed and produced by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee.
Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an entire NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers from around the world. With animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation, and a unique cover design featuring NBA stars Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis and James Harden, it’s certain to be the most authentic NBA gaming experience yet.
Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee.
For the first time, manage your off days and earn bonus content through connections, endorsements and a live practice environment.
A groundbreaking new mode featuring fully customizable teams and 5v5 tournaments livestreamed on NBA 2KTV.
Join forces with friends to create the perfect squad all the way down to custom logos, uniforms & arenas, or walk on and join any open game.
A new motion engine generates smarter, hyper-realistic movement plus new ball & rim physics and player collisions, leading to a more intense and authentic on-court experience.
This year, online head-to-head games matter.
For the first time, your online head-to-head record will determine whether or not you advance to higher levels.
As you level up, you’ll unlock some of the greatest teams from NBA history to use in your games.
DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
Step onto the court with 12 new legendary teams, including some of the most epic squads from the past 15 years.
Break ankles, drop dimes and create a street legacy at one of three newly enhanced parks.
Show off your game to the world in new live-streamed competitive events.
Collect past and present NBA players and customize your perfect team to go head-to-head in one of five unique game modes.
Enjoy an all-new 3-on-3 online street mode called The Gauntlet, take your team online in Road to the Playoffs, face off against exclusive lineups in Challenges, or dominate current and historic NBA teams in Domination.
Cards and game modes update dynamically throughout the season, ensuring a new experience every time you play.
Custom build the league you want.
For the first time, MyLEAGUE Online allows you to create an online league with friends and gamers from around the world.
Play a single season, or up to an 80-year franchise.
Virtually every detail of your league is in your hands.
A completely re-imagined franchise experience, the immersion and depth of MyGM has been elevated to new heights.
New features for NBA 2K16 include team relocation, Advanced Team Building, Summer Leagues, 3-team trades, and much more.
2K’s groundbreaking weekly TV show INSIDE a videogame returns for a second season.
Featuring special appearances from NBA stars, coaches and celebrities, game tips with NBA 2K16 producers, user generated content & livestreamed competitions, and exclusive locker code giveaways.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible (2 GB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2015 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (C)2014 Valve Corporation. Steamworks and the Steamworks logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(996 reviews)
(5,073 reviews)
I am extreamly dissapointed with this game. It is 2016 people. why are ??????? still aloud in video games. this is offensive to me, because my uncle died in the holocaust and his last words were &kill them damn ??????? for me son& and seeing a game pretty much making them nasty ol ??????? good at a sport that isnt hockey really grinds my freeken geers man. ??????? ??????? ???????
To many ??????? not enough whips
Good enough
DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT, THEN SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN. IT'S NOT WORTH THE MONEY, GO BUY OVERWATCH INSTEAD, IT'S MUCH BETTER ( I CRY EVERY NIGHT)
STAY AWAY FROM THIS &GAME&. Having read that it was buggy and unstable when it came out, I foolishly thought that after so many months they cared enough about their customers to do something about it through an update, so I got it on sale. Short Answer: They don't, and they did not.
Do not buy! Long Answer: this terrible piece of software which they call a &game& is being reported as unplayable by lots of people. You never think it's gonna happen to you, because you have a good rig, you know your little tricks when a game won't start, etc. Trust me, you're more likely than not to be disappointed. My computer exceeds the
I have read and tried every solut and I have tried the game on every configuration. It still gets laggy, too laggy for playing, and it eventually crashes. This happened and still happens to a LOT of people no matter what, so, beware. Oh, and to top it off: I have bought a lot of games on Steam, and had never ever requested a refund (and I own Rome 2 and other beauties...). Now, I don't blame Steam for games that are boring or a little buggy. They're in the g they don't code them, just sell them. But when you sell software that is completely useless, and you know it because you know that everyone is complaining about the same thing, and you deceivingly advertise it as being a working (notice how I didn't say good or even fun) game, AND then refuse to refund the clients' money for some crap you knew was probably going to be useless to the buyer...that's some shady dealing right there. I sure won't be buying any more games around here anytime soon.
well there is a lot wrong with this game but the most important thing in my opinion is that the player improvment doesn't seem to affect the player as it shouldthe story is for &black people only& as you only get to play as a black guy from the hood - if you are a white guy it makes the story irellevant to you (i still play it i just skip every cutscene) - no problem with black people but its hard for a white , chinese or even half blacks to relate to the storyyou dont get to choose your own nicknamein short - dont buy it its annoying its not immersive (2k15 you had the twitter feed and it felt alive) , the AI is clearly made to cheat oh yea and the many bugs .. so manybuy 2k15, it was better and hope that whoever is in charge of this game has been replaced so that 2k17 will be better
Graphics and gameplay are awesome. And also story mode is not bad, its fine.
Why is my character white and i talk and act like black and my family is black. This game is so racist they think every black male will make it to the nba what about the white people they can )
14 people found this review funny
Really good game. Make sure you have a controller however.To expand on my review a little bit, 2K has made strides to keep the community happy, while this hasn't always worked, the game keeps its consistency. With other modes then just &PLAY BEEEBAALL& like MyGM where you manage a team and can go as far as set ticket prices and keep players happy, to MyTeam which is a mode similar to Madden Ultimate Team where you gather cards to make a team to do challenges to get more cards and virtual currency to spend.I do have one con however, if you're looking for a constant online group to play with, this might not be it. In my own experience I can never get matched with people online, and when I do my connection gets dropped instantly, this includes all online modes such as The Park which is like a free for all basketball mode, allowing you to hop in a street game on command. I'm sure its different if you have friends that are willing to play, however I do not so I have to matchmake.My verdict is 8.9/10Also if you're interested, there is mod support that 2K likes to keep under wraps, check out the NLSC forum for HD mods for players, stadiums, and all other sorts of enhancements.
Was this review helpful?
33 people found this review funny
Have you ever just wanted to pick up a sports game and make your own character and dominate the game? Well too ????ing bad loser, you have to sit through an eternity of Spike Lee's explosive diaherria disaster of a story that drags on and on and on and garuntees you will never care about any other character except your own. Seriously, this story is so ????ing slow and boring, and the characters are so annoying. I honestly don't care about the backstory of my player. I just want to play the ??????? game. I did not spend money to watch my player get abused by an italian american sports agent. But the tremendously long cut scenes are not the only problem, however.In addition to cutscenes taking forever, it seems whenever there is a time out you are forced to watch your team walk to the bench, which takes around 5 seconds, but again, I don't give a ????. in 2k14, as soon as i heard the timeout whistle i'd just skip it and start playing again. That's all I want to do. Play. I do not want to look at the atmosphere of the game or any of that ???????t. Just let me play.Lastly, however, when you are playing and finally get into the NBA, you can only play about 8 games or so your rookie year because of the stupid ????ing cutscenes. So essentially, Spike Lee is cockblocking you from developing your character his rookie year. Also, your player ????ing sucks. Can't make a jumpshot to save his life, can't get into the paint without forgetting how to dribble and losing the ball, and, if somehow you do get in the paint, you will be swarmed and the ball will be smited out of your hands. The absolute only thing you can be good at at this point in the game is free throws, and with your miniscule minutes, you will only get about 4 a game. When you finally get out of the trainwreck that is your rookie year, you can finally play a whole season without Spike Lee's ???????? brain child of a story groping your asscheeks. You enter free agency and can essentially join who ever you want. I joined the Knicks, so I don't know if this is true for whatever team you join, but your teammates are actually braindead. No one moves on their own. Everyone just stands there and moves in the direction you move. The AI are so bad in this game, I think I'd rather have Kwamwe Brown on my team than Robin Lopez.Also, what really annoys me are the Halftime report, and the post game show. I honestly think that the developers thought that we would actually want to watch them. My record for number of times I've pressed the A button to skip it must be around 3,000. Seriously, no one wants to watch that stupid crap. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.Spike Lee cannot write and should not write ever again
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Everyone gives this game a lot of negative reviews for basically pointless stuff. I've been playing NBA 2k since 2k11 and I can personally say I've had as much fun now as I did back when I first started. What everyone says about the MyCareer is not FULLY true. Yes the story is boring and pointless, and yes rookie year is a waste. But, after rookie season you are in regular MyCareer and it is actually very fun. There is no more pointless hour long cutscenes, and its basically classic MyCareer. Besides the start of the MyCareer, this is the best basketball game to date. The crowd is amazingly realistic, the graphics and atmosphere is great, and the game runs very well.
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
If you want to play with friends, MyGm, MyCareer, there are no problems and you will have a ton of fun. Easy 10/10 Get it.When it comes to online, MyPark does seems like the only real playable mode. Rarely lags(on a lucky day at least), and good performance.But boiii... if you try to get on MyTeam, prepare to play on trasha** potatoe-lookina** servers. 1. The servers are SO trash, not even oscar the grouch would wanna live anywhere near them. You will lead by 5/10/15 or even 20 points, the connection to the fu**in' 2K servers will die, and you'll get an L
because the other guy is playing on some kinda rain forest bamboo-broadband type connection. And guess what? Exactly, he'll get the W.2. No voice-chat. Basically 2K not giving a **** about the PC-Community.3. The online 3-point cheese. Your opponent will -& hand the ball to his point guard -& call for a screen -& drive to the basket -& the ???????? AI-Defense will switch from peremiter-defense to the dude driving to the basket, even though you're chasing down and there is no need to, since there is still a defender in the paint -& he'll pass to the now open peremiter-shooter -& threes on threes on threes. You can excessively call 3-2, 2-3, Man-to-man etc., the AI wont care. It'll leave it's assignment whatever you do.Conclusion : This game is easily the best sports game if you have friends to come over to play local 1v1/2v2/... , MyCareer, MyLeague or MyGM. Solo : Recomendation.When it comes to online multiplayer on PC, think of DeAndre Jordan slam dunking the 2K servers into the trash can like he did on Brandon Knight.Edit: Was leading a game by 3 points today, disconnected, got handed a 0-0 L
Was leading a game by 2 points just now, disconnected and, take a guess, got handed
another 0-0 L. Both in the first damn half.2nd Edit: I live in Germany and got100Mbit/s, so don't even think of telling my that I'M the one with ?????? internet.
Was this review helpful?
The best game I got in summer sales. Blocking Chinese IP is stupid, but the game is just awesome. The MT mode and the dominate is my favourite games. Also the 07-08 rockets makes me remind lots of my best memory.锁中国大陆IP很low, 但是游戏真是好玩,争霸赛打的我停不下来!
Was this review helpful?
The &story& by Spike Lee is just stupid.- you create a caucasian player, but your family is african-american- your twin sister is african-american- your name is Frequency Vibrations............I did not get past my draft, because I couldn't even laugh at the story anymore.Everything in this game is very cinematic. You press something in the menu - whoosh whoosh baaam Steph Curry shooting for 3 points and then you can do something.There are so many cinematics in game that you cannot skip. Someone fouls, you have to watch the cheerleaders for 3 seconds. Someone gets fouled, something has to fly over your monitor before you can shoot. Oh, and then you get to 4th quarter.4th quarter in this game is absolute hell. Timeouts every 10 seconds, which means that you can't play for another 10 seconds, because the timeout animation can't be skipped. This happens maybe 3-4 times 4th quarter and some times before. And if you play a close game, then the players start fouling each other, which makes sense from a basketball point of view (probably), but I get pretty irritated when my players do something I did not tell them to do. Last 30 seconds of 4th quarter take about 2-3 minutes to play out and after 3 games it becomes a drag.If you want to play some basketball on PC, you have no other choice. And sometimes the games can feel pretty good, but everything in this game apart from the actual basketball is just dumb.
Was this review helpful?
If you're buying this game for the career mode, stop yourself now. They completely butchered the mode in this game and the story written by Spike Lee is cringe worthy to say the least.
Was this review helpful?
This game crashes and bugs out more than any game I've ever seen. I play a lot of MyTeam. Every game is a minimum of 25 minutes. I constantly get arbitration failed to load, or the game just crashes. Then I have to give up the win, the MT, and the 25 minutes i wasted. It's funny how their games are like this every single year. Do not buy this game unless you like wasting your time.
Was this review helpful?
The pre-game show, the interviews and pretty much any &story& or non-gameplay element in this game really drag it down. You cannot take this game seriously when each game starts off with some crappy analysis by a horribly modeled Shaq with unsynched voice over. Hell, even the tutorials are basically videos of gameplay voiced by unenthuastic pro players reading off a script. You can't understand what they're saying because they're basically mumbling. The money they spent getting pros to do voiceovers would have better been spent on quality programmers, because the game runs like crap, the online is unplayable and none of the instant replays, &slam cams& or Man of the Game cut scenes work. With that said, the gameplay is pretty solid as usual but nothing new from the previous NBA2K games.
Was this review helpful?
Only NBA2K series can makes me spend over 500H.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitenba2k16盗版怎么导入steam
盗版怎么变成正版
<span id="num_a_人顶
<span id="num_b_人踩
nba2k16是一款篮球游戏,很多玩家现在下载的都是盗版的游戏。正版游戏有一些盗版无法体验的玩法,那可以将盗版转成正版吧?下面就为玩家分享将nba2k16盗版转成正版的方法,导入steam方法!
第一步:打开STEAM 先下载 一点NBA2K16 的文件 然后关闭STEAM
第二步:打开安装NBA2K16 的文件夹 Steamgame\steamapps\downloading 如果没错的话里面将会有一个 370240 的文件夹 请将 盗版NBA2K16文件夹内所有文件 也就 0A 0B 剪切进去
第三步:回到Steamgame\steamapps\ 文件下有一个 appmanifest_370240.acf 的文件 然后右键打开方式--- 选择默认程序-- 写字板 打开
注意不是记事本
打开后的文件内容为:
&Universe& &1&
&name& &NBA 2K16&
&StateFlags& &4&
&installdir& &NBA 2K16&
&LastUpdated& &&
&UpdateResult& &4&
&SizeOnDisk& &&
&buildid& &780052&
&LastOwner& &34076&
&BytesToDownload& &AAAAAAA&
&BytesDownloaded& &BBBBB&
&AutoUpdateBehavior& &0&
&AllowOtherDownloadsWhileRunning& &0&
&UserConfig&
&language& &schinese&
&MountedDepots&
&228984& &1951460&
&228990& &9308803&
&370241& &2916490&
&InstallScripts&
&0& &_CommonRedist\\vcredist\\2012\\installscript.vdf&
&1& &_CommonRedist\\DirectX\\Jun2010\\installscript.vdf&
现在开始更改
1: &UpdateResult& &4& 中的数字4 为0
2: 将 &BytesToDownload& &AAAAAAA&中的&AAAAAAA&复制到 &BytesDownloaded& &BBBBB&中的&BBBBB&里面去 例如:&BytesToDownload& && 复制下一行 &BytesDownloaded& &&
&MountedDepots&
下面的字 复制进去
&228984& &1951460&
&228990& &9308803&
&370241& &2916490&
最后保存 关闭写字板 。
最后一步 ,打开STEAM ,就会发现 NBA2K16 已经是下载好的了 ,此时 右键属性-本地文件-验证游戏缓存完整性 等待验证完毕会提示多少个文件错误 点击确定 下载 大概20多M 就能开始游戏
热门安卓游戏排行
类别:动作游戏
类别:模拟经营
最新安卓游戏排行
类别:休闲游戏
类别:休闲游戏

我要回帖

更多关于 steam dota2更新不动 的文章

随机推荐