先先了DOTA2后下steam 怎么把DOTA2在steam上添加dota2到steam里

[不懂就要问] 新人欲入坑,下载了steam为何找不到dota2?
很多年前玩过dota,最近有些无聊就想尝试下dota2,听说都在steam上玩就下载了steam,但是为什么搜索不到dota2呢?
STEAM只是一个游戏平台 类似浩方。。你没下游戏咋玩呢 进入STEAM平台再把游戏下了就行了
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=5294469]mxylj11234[/uid] ( 22:01):[/b]STEAM只是一个游戏平台 类似浩方。。你没下游戏咋玩呢 进入STEAM平台再把游戏下了就行了[/quote]网上搜索了下,有个dota2国服,下载那个就可以了吧?
据说steam上dota2锁区了,国服搜不到你下个完美客户端,把DOTA2本体下载完再复制到steam下好了
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=]夜叉新八[/uid] ( 22:04):[/b]据说steam上dota2锁区了,国服搜不到你下个完美客户端,把DOTA2本体下载完再复制到steam下好了[/quote]搜到了官网,在下载一个6.8G多的,这个应该是本体了吧?下完以后复制到steam的哪个文件夹呢?
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:08):[/b]搜到了官网,在下载一个6.8G多的,这个应该是本体了吧?下完以后复制到steam的哪个文件夹呢?[/quote]国服就是修改版的steam,文件夹结构一样。你下载完之后把国服客户端的SteamApp文件夹覆盖到steam下就好。另外最好在国服登陆一下DOTA2,否则steam有可能看不到。
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:08):[/b]搜到了官网,在下载一个6.8G多的,这个应该是本体了吧?下完以后复制到steam的哪个文件夹呢?[/quote]不用复制, 直接用steam添加文件夹就行,
只要你下的dota2目录没中文路径就行
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=545808]druidgo[/uid] ( 22:12):[/b]不用复制, 直接用steam添加文件夹就行,
只要你下的dota2目录没中文路径就行[/quote]好的……等下载完试试,游戏本体太大了。
[b]Reply to [pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=545808]druidgo[/uid] ( 22:12)[/b]添加库文件有中文路径也没事
楼主,浏览器输入[url]/app/570/?cc=hk[/url]直接领取DOTA2,就是未和谐版的。然后到steam下载(也可以将你下载的DOTA2放到steam/steamapps/common文件夹下或者steam内添加游戏库选择你下载的dota2位置),在steam里右键DOTA2--属性---设置启动项---输入“-perfectworld”不含引号即为国服。不用像上面那样复制这样那样。
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=141434]lqqss[/uid] ( 22:17):[/b]楼主,浏览器输入[url]/app/570/?cc=hk[/url]直接领取DOTA2,就是未和谐版的。然后到steam下载,在steam里邮件DOTA2--属性---设置启动项---输入“-perfectworld”不含引号即为国服。不用像上面那样复制这样那样。[/quote][s:ac:呆]额,游戏本体我都快下好了……这个办法和上面几楼的应该效果一样吧?
[b]Reply to [pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:19)[/b]不是游戏不游戏的问题...他这个方法是不会被和谐的账号
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=5542]神圣天神[/uid] ( 22:19):[/b][b]Reply to [pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:19)[/b]不是游戏不游戏的问题...他这个方法是不会被和谐的账号[/quote]9l的网址我点进去了,下载的游戏貌似是7.3g的,我谷歌搜到的dota2官网下载的是6.8g的,6.8g的这个是和谐过的吗?都和谐了什么啊?重下7.3g那个的话估计又要半小时了……
[b]Reply to [pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:25)[/b]官网那个还没更新完而已.......和不和谐看账号.和客户端无关.和谐文件都在客户端里
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:25):[/b]9l的网址我点进去了,下载的游戏貌似是7.3g的,我谷歌搜到的dota2官网下载的是6.8g的,6.8g的这个是和谐过的吗?都和谐了什么啊?重下7.3g那个的话估计又要半小时了……[/quote]把你下的放到steam文件夹里覆盖或添加到steam游戏库里就好了。会自动识别然后更新。
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:25):[/b]9l的网址我点进去了,下载的游戏貌似是7.3g的,我谷歌搜到的dota2官网下载的是6.8g的,6.8g的这个是和谐过的吗?都和谐了什么啊?重下7.3g那个的话估计又要半小时了……[/quote]和谐就是类似WOW的骷髅长肉,骨头变盒子什么的,血变石油什么的。当然也有和谐得不错的,比如食尸鬼的钢铁下巴什么的
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=141434]lqqss[/uid] ( 22:29):[/b]把你下的放到steam文件夹里覆盖或添加到steam游戏库里就好了。会自动识别然后更新。[/quote][img]./mon_/321_5437edf2ab861.jpg[/img]下载到的6。8g的就是这个了……解压缩后覆盖到哪个文件夹?
[b]Reply to [pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:33)[/b]这只是安装文件.解压以后先安装.安装时不要中文路径.....
[quote][pid=21982,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=2344056]GReeeeN[/uid] ( 22:33):[/b][img]./mon_/321_5437edf2ab861.jpg[/img]下载到的6。8g的就是这个了……解压缩后覆盖到哪个文件夹?[/quote]先安装吧。。安装了后将你安装的目录下的steamapps文件夹复制到steam里覆盖steamapps就行了。然后重启steam。
[s:ac:愁]谢谢dota区的大家,这几年很少玩PC游戏,装个游戏都显的智商不够用了。Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Weekend Sale - Battle Level Bundle
[]The teams are set and the last leg on the road to The International 2016 has now begun. This weekend only, make the most of the remaining Battle Pass season and start the final push to Seattle with a discounted Battle Level boost and treasure haul. From now until Monday, July 4, Battle Pass customers can purchase a Battle Level bundle[] containing 50 Battle Levels, 2x Immortal Treasure I, 2x Immortal Treasure II, and 2x Collector's Cache—for only $14.99. Limited to one purchase per customer, this bundle offers over 60% savings on the combined value of the levels and treasures. As with other Battle Pass purchases, 25% of all sales will contribute directly to The International 2016 prize pool.
Today's update will also grant Battle Points for correct Regional Qualifier predictions. Check out your point totals in the Battle Points Log, or head over to Qualifier Predictions section of the Compendium to see exactly which of your predictions paid off.
кто проживает на дне океана
ауаууауа
General Discussions
epic battle&
Workshop Item
Helm of the Divine Anvil&
Workshop Item
Divine Anvil: Loading Screen&
Workshop Item
Frostheart - Loadingscreen :Warhammer Set&
Workshop Item
Bracers of the Divine Anvil&
The Qualifiers Conclude
[]Congratulations to the twelve teams that battled through the Open and Regional Qualifiers to earn invitations to The International 2016[]. While eight of those squads have placed safely into the Main Event alongside the six direct invites, the four Wild Card teams still must face off in Seattle for the final two tournament spots, each one aiming to replicate CDEC's amazing wildcard-to-finals run from last year's tournament. With the Group Stage set to kick off in five short weeks, preparations are in full swing, and now that the qualifiers have concluded, all of the pieces are nearly in place.
Girl looking for people to play with!
Feel free to add me :) Im pretty new but looking to play!
General Discussions
Glossary of Dota 2
This guide presents terms used in Dota 2&
115 ratings
Oh ????, You Just Picked Sven. [BAUMI\'S GUIDE TO SVEN]
This build is to supplement Baumi\'s Guide to Sven. Make sure you watch the video first, without it you lose the point of this guide!&
156 ratings
Merchandise
All Pick!&
Когда вышел из леса на 30ой минуте, а тебе сносят трон&
Immortal Treasure II
[]Immortal Treasure II is now available[], and includes items for Windranger, Undying, Riki, Morphling, Lich, Earthshaker, Mirana, and Invoker. All Battle Pass owners can find their unlocked treasure ready to open in the Armory. This treasure features escalating odds—each one you open increases your chances to receive a bonus rare Mirana item, a very rare golden version of the Riki item, or an ultra rare Invoker Immortal bundle, each with their own independent escalating odds chance. Level up your Battle Pass to unlock more treasures. 25% of all level sales will go directly to The International 2016 prize pool. Head over to the Battle Pass website[] for a preview of the custom spell effects contained in the new Immortal Treasure.
As another bonus for Battle Pass owners, we have also added new in-game Battle Predictions, which will allow in-client spectators of the Regional Qualifiers to make predictions based on in-game events. Correctly guess the number of Roshan kills, the hero with the highest net worth, which team will destroy the first barracks, and much more—the available predictions will differ each game. Make enough correct calls to earn up to three Achievements and their accompanying Battle Point rewards. Each correct prediction will be added to your overall tally and can be tracked in the Achievement tab until all three are completed.
For a chance at more Battle Points, click over to the Compendium section of your Battle Pass to predict which teams will win the four Regional Qualifiers and punch their tickets to Seattle. With the Open Qualifiers wrapping up on June 24, and the Regionals set to run June 25 - 28, make sure to get your predictions in before 7:00 p.m. PDT on June 24.
This update also includes added support for resizing the mouse cursor in the Options menu, a change to reduce hitching when watching replays, and some improvements to bot behavior. Additionally, the inaugural Battle Cup is almost here, and details on the beta tournament will be available soon.
I really really want to help but.. but.. my.. hp&
Screenshot
Screenshot
ЭХ .сколько радости !!!&
Хорошие герои для поднятия соло MMR в DOTA 2.
Кем же лучше поднимать соло-рейтинг? Этот вопрос задают себе многие игроки. В этом обзоре мы не раскроем секрет гарантированного роста соло MMR. Но постараемся донести до вас общие сведения, а также покажем тех героев, на которых, на наш взгляд, поднимать &
115 ratings
Dota 2 2015 The Video Game part III&
Screenshot
Potential spoilers. Hover to reveal image.
Use Quickcast! Hu3&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Invoker RAMPAGE&
Dota2 Music Sync (Part 2 )&
Как поднять скилл в Dota 2. Обзор кастомной карты Sandbox. 6k mmr
Подымаем скилл !&
Energy drinks, coffee and others… What actually gives us wings?
Medical opinion on energy drinks and their alternatives.(18+ and this article does not replace medical consultation by a physician)&
7 of 7 people (100%) found this review helpful3 people found this review funny
Recommended
168.0 hrs on record
Pls like this game because im like this game
10 products in account
10 of 13 people (77%) found this review helpful4 people found this review funny
Not Recommended
1,916.6 hrs on record
I have 2000 HOURS Normal: GarbageRanked: Garbage Custom Games: Decent I've supported 70 percent of games I've attempted to keep calmI've attempted to do everything in my sanity to enjoy this. If you want you play this having some sort of fun or enjoyment play with friends. That's the only reason I play this now.This is the pure honest truth of someone who has attempted this. You think MMR matters.You think stats matter. You think only you matters. Thats the only thing I ever see. Its a matter of fact that I'm addicted to this game at times.I've had games playing with the dumbest idiots being my friends yet those games I've had more fun in being the stupid stuff we do or how we mess around them being half drunk and laughing.That's how Dota should be. Drunk and having fun. Something this community can't understand No matter how much you try, how good you get it won't get better. I can't recommend this game because of what it has done to me as a person and how half of the hours in game I've spent in anger rather than at least mild amusement. Anyone from pros to rookies can agree honestly on this one thing.???? this game
22 products in account
Product Update
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
1,911.5 hrs on record
I fuxkin hate thus game, it ruined my lyfe. i lost my kids,wife,job and my a$$ virginity because of this game. warning - don't play this game, it will drive you mad.
48 products in account
Product Update
cheat in dota 2
Yesterday I played with a player on techise and he had a cheat on the explosion ultimatum mines that themselves exploded while exploding the exact number of mines to kill the remaining mines did not explode, it is unreal, he did not press on forstaff but ...
General Discussions
Product Update
Why so much Io hate
How hard is it to fathom that Io is getting votes because he is popular. I just don't understand why so many people are saying things like "nobody will buy Io arcana" the same goes for just about every hero. I mean how much people do you honestly see use ...
General Discussions
are you guys seriously going to waste an entire arcana vote just for the fun of io?
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam添加dota2国服 的文章

随机推荐