求lol斗鱼主播笑笑斗鱼房间号今晚最后放的一首背景音乐名字是?

今天早晨8点的时候斗鱼lol主播油条放了一首英文歌,记得有一句是什么my and me,是个女歌手_百度知道
今天早晨8点的时候斗鱼lol主播油条放了一首英文歌,记得有一句是什么my and me,是个女歌手
今天早晨8点的时候斗鱼lol主播油条放了一首英文歌,记得有一句是什么my and me,是个女歌手唱的。求歌名
t you take me for a rideTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goIt'll night flight girl lets dipLickin my lips i‘m in-the-zoneAnd I cant really say what Im sippin onBut You taste good to meGirls like you make historySure does sound like a hit to menow che-e-e-ck out this beatNow you got ityou got it goingon goingon & on &on &on &onnow you get mehighWon'll be your ride or dieTell me where you wanna Tell me where you wanna t-t-t-to the top of the worldddTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goWhere you wanna where you wanna goWhere you wanna where you wanna goWhere you wanna where you wanna goWhere you wanna~t-t-t-to the top of the worldddit't ever wanna lose lose ya right nowNow you got ityou got it goingon goingon & on &on &on &onnow you get mehighWon'll be your ride or dieTell me where you wanna Tell me where you wanna t-t-t-to the top of the worldddt-t-t-to the top of the worldddyour daddy must have been a drug dealer whycause you dopeyou the bonnie to my clyde Juliet get and for me romeoyour daddy must have been a drug dealer whyI don't you take me for a rideTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goIm your bonnie you re my-clydeI 's the cataracsYo it't you take me for a rideTell me where you wanna goTell me where you wanna goIm your bonnie you re my-clydeI 's that dancefloor – 808She hit me like a 808Have you a'll night vodka-straightBottles up you and meMe and you on a tripA't know im just saying anything to get me up inside your throatIs it workinIm just playinMan this bottle got me sayinI don&#39Boy you know you get me highWon&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
其他1条回答
me and you
我说的那首歌节奏很快
有一句是什么and me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今晚斗鱼八路奶粉直播蛮王打龙龟的一首背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
今晚斗鱼八路奶粉直播蛮王打龙龟的一首背景音乐是什么?
就是和寡妇一起抓龙龟拆上塔,中间一首韩语歌曲,调子很好听的。
或者谁告诉我八路奶粉最新的歌单也行
有那个时候多奶两口,被一股脑儿上了发现DPS还没跟上自己怎么就挂了别要求索拉卡上去Q人家,别要求T还没来的时候就爆发团战然后灭了怪T怎么不及时赶到,给对面个沉默给自己口蓝都比Q好
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何评价斗鱼TV人气女主播阿怡LOL直播实为代打的现象_百度知道
如何评价斗鱼TV人气女主播阿怡LOL直播实为代打的现象
我有更好的答案
会打游戏悟空tv生活的娱乐,会唱歌,弹幕聊天也会得到回复,还会谢谢你。你送她礼物,会跳舞,好多漂亮的妹子。有时还会专门为你唱一首,跳一只舞
阿怡后来反向直播打脸不知道!?
其他类似问题
为您推荐: