dungeon hunter 5官网有可能修改吗

当下软件园 / 汇聚当下最新最酷的软件下载站!
热门搜索:
您的位置: &
> 地牢猎手5免谷歌破解版 V1.6.5e 安卓版
扫描二维码下载
  地牢猎手5免谷歌破解版(Dungeon Hunter 5)是一款非常经典的角色扮演类手机游戏。地牢猎手5修改版是本系列游戏的第五部,也是最新作品,在此版本中加入了更多的新元素,更加丰富的职业设定,让你体验到真是的魔幻之旅!
【玩法攻略】
  1、在5大区域和海量地牢中挑战单人战役
  化身如有神助的英雄,在报复被遗弃之痛的同时,勇闯5大区域,踏上赏金猎人的成长之路,让恶名远扬。
  2、协同作战的游戏玩法
  雇佣你的好友或其他玩家担当盟友,在你复仇和完成赏金任务时助你一臂之力。
  3、异步多人游戏
  利用多种生物定制你的要塞,并进行管理和防御。还可突袭对手的要塞,抢夺他们的资源。
  4、每日和每周赛事
  在每日地牢中发挥你的杀怪技能,赢取独特的材料,用于进化和融合你的装备。参与每周通缉挑战,跻身排行榜榜首,夺取豪华大奖。
  5、无与伦比的劈砍动作游戏
  全面改进动画效果和操作方式,展现出最惊人的战斗场面,连死亡效果也令人赞叹。
  6、精美画质
  DH5为你奉上绝佳的美术制作和精良的细节处理,让你在栩栩如生的美景中畅享身临其境的游戏体验!
【游戏特色】
  1、史诗般的故事线以及惟妙惟肖的超酷场景;
  2、4个战斗风格别具一格的角色职业可供选择;
  3、升级战斗技能,制作专属装备并进行附魔,揭示勇士的秘密;
  4、畅享多人玩家游戏,进入联合行动竞技场,感受精彩纷呈的战斗。
  地牢猎手5游戏已破解谷歌验证,无需谷歌套件。
  地牢猎手5游戏需要全程联网,如果无法连接服务器请挂vpn。
地牢猎手5免谷歌破解版 V1.6.5e 安卓版
下载排行榜
Copyright (C)
.All rights reserved.Dungeon Hunter 5 on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Dungeon Hunter 5 by Gameloft, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Dungeon Hunter 5
By Gameloft
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
*IMPORTANT* Dungeon Hunter 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. An Internet connection is required to play.Do you fight for good? Or for the gold?With the world enveloped by darkness, justice demands a high price. So join forces with millions of Bounty Hunters online for the most intense hack-and-slash adventure yet!AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGNo
Hunt down monsters and villains through all 69 missions of this expansive story.o
Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.FIGHT WITH FRIENDSo
Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.o
Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERSo
Wield over 900 pieces of armor and weaponry.o
Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.o
Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.BUILD, DEFEND & RAIDo
Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.o
Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.o
Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGEo
Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.o
How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?o
Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Wanted Challenges.o
Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events._____________________________________________Visit our official site at Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at /Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.Check out our videos and game trailers on /Gameloft Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.Privacy Policy: /privacy-notice/Terms of Use: /conditions/End-User License Agreement: /eula/_____________________________________________This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Minor bugs fixed
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Dungeon Hunter 5
It's a great game but need to fix bug that keeps on taking you randomly out of the game and also the bounty tickets it will be better if you can trade them in for better gifts cause one I have more than 1500 bounty tickets. I have to open the bounty chest which didn't give me anything good but everything I already haveAnd also when I open the kenashi box I received the same suit 3 times then another suit that I already have. I think to box should detect if you already have a item so you won't get it again.Work so hard to have 50 gems for something you already have isn't fair.That's my perspective and also of more people that I know and introduced them to play DH5.
Glad I didn't listen
I was almost deterred by all of the buggy and bad reviews, however looked better than anything else. So I gave it a shot! I'm not having any problems with the gameplay and it looks and plays great!! So much to do in this game, very customizable. I will update my review if anything changes....Just Amazeballs!
Bug problem
After entering a mission and going to &Ally Selection& menu there's a loading sign which shows that I should be waiting for allies to load, but it keeps going forever and nothing happens... so there can be no progress to the mission.please consider fixing this problem. thanks
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.0.3Size: 1.36 GBLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: GameloftInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Realistic ViolenceFrequent/Intense Horror/Fear ThemesFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.14485&&&&&214 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&16866 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of Gems$1.99Gem Coffer$9.99Sack of Gems$4.99Gem Pouches$19.99Hoard of Gems$99.99Gem Chalice$49.99Fantastic Sack of Gems$0.99Greatest Adventurer's Kit$4.99Adventurer's Collection$19.99Bandit's Stash$4.99
More by Gameloft
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 dungeon hunter 5 的文章

随机推荐