steam the crew飙酷车神 wild runn edition 怎么注册

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: The Crew(TM)
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Dec, 2014
Buy The CREW Wild Run Edition
Includes 1 items:
The Crew(TM)
Buy The CREW
Packages that include this game
Buy The Crew(TM) Complete Edition
Includes 8 items:
The Crew(TM), The Crew(TM) Extreme Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Raid Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Season Pass, The Crew(TM) Speed Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Street Edition Pack, The Crew(TM) Vintage Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Wild Run
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Hey 5-10s!
We’ve been keeping an eye on our official social media channels, the Facebook social groups, Reddit, fansites, and of course our own forums. So if you’ve created something that you think is worthy of the community highlight, be sure to share it with us on any of our channels or email us at
See this week's community news .
Hey 5-10s!
We’ve been keeping an eye on our official social media channels, the Facebook social groups, Reddit, fansites, and of course our own forums. So if you’ve created something that you think is worthy of the community highlight, be sure to share it with us on any of our channels or email us at
See this week's community news .
Complete Edition
The Crew(R) Complete Edition includes The Crew(R) original game with all missions and modes released since launch, its expansion The Crew(R) Wild Run plus Season Pass content.
The Crew is a revolutionary driving game that leverages new hardware capabilities to connect players online like never before.
Enjoy the best driving experience for open-world multiplayer
Experience new thrills with motorbikes, monster trucks and roaring dragsters!
Customise your cars, for mayhem on- and off-road!
Join FreeDrive Challenges and FreeDrive Stunts for unlimited fun
Over 100 Licensed Vehicles
200+ Tuning Kits
A 30 hours Story Campaign
Over 210 missions
Unlimited Freedrive activities
100+ New Events in The Summit tournament
Wild Run Edition
Team up, compete and get wild across a living open-world USA in the ultimate expansion of the revolutionary MMO driving game The Crew(R)!
Experience thrills with new vehicles including motorbikes
Fill your garage with powerful cars, agile motorbikes, unstoppable monster trucks, evasive drift cars and roaring dragsters!
Immerse yourself in the original The Crew(R) open world action driving game
Show off your skills to earn your ticket to The Summit, an unofficial gathering of thousands of drivers and mechanics from around the world which takes place in iconic locations all around the USA.
The gathering has begun. The Summit is here. The promising thrills of new challenges await you and your friends.
The Crew(R) Wild Run Edition is your go-to edition of the revolutionary action-driving game, including The Crew(R) original game plus the all-new The Crew(R) Wild Run expansion.
About This Game
Your car is your avatar - fine tune your ride as you level up and progress through 5 unique and richly detailed regions of a massive open-world US. Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City and Los Angeles, cruise down sunny Miami Beach or trek through the breathtaking plateaus of Monument Valley. Each locale comes with its own set of surprises and driving challenges to master. On your journey you will encounter other players on the road – all potentially worthy companions to crew up with, or future rivals to compete against. This is driving at its most exciting, varied and open.
o NEVER DRIVE ALONE
Jump in and out seamlessly and build your crew of four through bonding or intense rivalry. Whether your objective is to take down a convoy or to escape the police, achieving it with friends ensures a fresh experience each time you join in.
o A PLAYGROUND OF UNPRECEDENTED SCOPE AND VARIETY
The entire United States is your driving playground – all roads and everything in between. Every type of terrain imaginable is yours to master – from downtown city streets to suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, desert dunes or even race tracks.
o PREPARE YOUR CAR FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE
Collect body and performance parts as you progress to customize and upgrade your licensed cars. Equip your ride with 5 different tuning specs (street, perf, dirt, raid, circuit) to adapt to different driving terrains. Choose from a wide range of perks to enhance your vehicle according to your driving style.
o THE EXPERIENCE GOES ON, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Continue the experience on iOS, Android tablets, and on the web. Track of your friends’ performance and
fine tune your ride before
taking it live to set new records, or send your crew on jobs while on-the-go to
earn more XP and parts.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Keyboard required, XBOX 360 controller optional (or compatible controller)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3 GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Additional Notes: Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, racing wheel, headset, optional controller (Xbox One Controller or Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended) Multiplayer: 1024 kbps or faster broadband connection *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 4870 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 260 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
(C) 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Crew logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(201 reviews)
(9,690 reviews)
My 15 (now 16) year old son lives on this game.
He has put 60 hours into it thusfar.
It's time to buy it for his account.
Fun even just to free roam and explore the map
i bought the crew complete edition and it didnt give me the wild run thats why i dont recommend this game if you spent $69 when i could have spent $29
If you dont own the DLC you get into an weird demo modus of the DLC eventhough you have payed good buck for the game. I probably won't buy a new ubisoft game again.
The Game is a tipical example for pay to win games. you have to pa money for &buck& and new cars. this is not okay. for 29.99$ i can buy bettery games loike drivers club, tdu or what erver.the second thing is taht the game is soooooooo dificult to dificult for normal players.i need 50 houers for one mission. the game is very bad.you need ervery time aa internet conection the positive things are that the map are very big and the graphi ia okay Please DONT BUY THIS GAME
No matter how much I try, the game refuses to run and crashes on startup.
Great game love it but I juis fell in love with a mustang GT350 and I am not sure if the crew has that car.
Product received for free
The game is Awesome like Hell! This is the dream for all racing game lovers. Want a top notch, wide open world, killer graphics, and awesome gameplay, JUST GO FOR IT! Never look Back.... Set the road on fire.... and the last NEVER PLAY ALONE
Finished story - becomes nothing.. still driving the first car.
WARNING- ONLY GET IF YOU DONT MIND THE GRINDthis game is a really fun racing game but if you want good cars, you have to do a bit of grinding
This game is so fun!
I got this game back when it first came out and completed the story in about a week or two.
After that I had a lot of money to play with.
Me being a bike lover I bought three bikes to have fun with in the vast open world. I used the H2 the most because of it's speed and my suprisingly great ability to wheelie it like a real life pro.
I feel that they should add a stunt spec for bikes in order for people to do cool wheelie tricks and all that!
I can do slow wheelies, scrapes if I try real hard, circles, and super high speed wheelies.
Although it would be a lot cooler to be able to do standups, high chairs, and all the crazy stuff people do in real life.
Over all I give this game an 11/10 for it filling my motorcycle thrill when I can't ride!
It's a good game, but really not worth the cost (I paid $60 for the game + season pass). Its fun but after just 21 hours I have beaten the entire story and many of the other races. Unless you want to spend a fortune for the multiplayer, do not buy. The multiplayer is the only thing left to really do in game after the main story other than monotonous races, and the multiplayer is basically dominated by the players who have spent countless hours on said monotonous races to unlock parts that are better than yours. Not to mention that the game has quite a few bugs, most of the bugs I encounter seem to be related to loading the world (freezes, infinite loading screens, falling through the world, etc.) however in just 21 hours of gameplay I have encountered bugs that require restarting the game at least ten times and restarting this game takes some time. Very long loading even on a powerful computer. The world is huge, driving is fun, I really did enjoy the time I spent on this game, but for the short length and little amount of fun things to do it's really not worth the price tag. If you can get it for less than $30 WITH SEASON PASS, maybe go for it. Do not buy without season pass. Do not buy at all if it's full price. The game just feels like a huge cash grabbing attempt, you can only get so much out of it's mediocrity even if you have every DLC. Not to mention, the season pass doesn't even allow you to get everything. There are numerous other cars/customization/etc. that you have to buy even if you bought the game and every DLC. Very ??????, Ubisoft. I imagine this game was probably alright before it was turned into a marketing scam.
I would recommend this if it wasnt for the fact you cannot reset your career and Ubisoft have refused to address this since release.
Cool game, big map, many different cars and bikes, lots of stuff you can do. Report AI for hacking! (Joke but AI is kind of hard to beat). Aand of course Ubisoft..
why the f that i can not play this game? not even in Gtx980M?
the game is so bad
um dos melhores jogos de carros para min!!!!!
Product received for free
sh dsint play
False alarm...after another idiot on here was kind enough to mention, it isnt the games fault. it was however an nvidia driver issue and i had to roll my gpu driver back. then it fired right up, idk if it was fixed from nzxt but the hue+ cam software also made this game crash...thnx M4rk...now dont turn blue on all that ???? your choking on okay buddy?
This game is great if you want to explore a massive and detailed open world. I would say the map is about 5 times as large as gta 5's and is about a dense but there are no interactions with pedestrians and you are restricted to just your car.
Don't expect too much but overall the game is fun and if you like exploration you could easily sink 50 or so hours into it.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
For me, not a single improvement has happened since March 10th 2016! When I was just about to come back and play some more The Crew, I had a message, or notification saying, &Your trial period has ended.& WTF?! I hate Ubishit! I hate them so much, I wish their company goes to hell for breaking and not making any promises. One time I took a survey, and after I finished it, I was hoping they would fix this game. But NOOOOO, instead, they screwed up and made even more mistakes. This is what I'm thinking they want me to do, after paying full price for the game, which was $59.99 (US), they want me to pay another $25 to $30 just to play this game at full experience. NOPE! I will not, and NEVER will pay that much money for a game that's so good, and so fun to play after I've already paid full price for. If this game was fixed, I would be able to play it, but I will never recommend it to my friends. Congratulations UBISHIT! You have probably made the worst mistake of your lives. This is inexcusable, and unacceptable! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, EVEN IF IT'S ON SALE! BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FORCED TO PAY ANOTHER $25 TO $30 ON ANOTHER DLC IN ORDER TO PLAY IT!
Was this review helpful?
I would recommend this if it wasnt for the fact you cannot reset your career and Ubisoft have refused to address this since release.
Was this review helpful?
This game has a huge map and that is awesome for a mmo car game, but the storyline is only about 30 to 40 hours long.There are pvp lobbies where you can race with others but they are on full upgraded cars most of the time and the only way you are going to beat them, is when they crash in the race. Cars are well detailed and there is a incar view, some cars you can only get if you buy their dlc which is expensive (drift and drag races included in dlc)
Was this review helpful?
Suddently got wanted stars from staying afk. 10/10!
Was this review helpful?
This is a game which banked on preorders, put a hold on all reviews up until its release date, then went on sale shortly after relase. Never again Ubisoft.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I'm not the one to do reviews but sometimes games like this need one for helping others...Here we go, I have to say that this is a very good game that suffers from one huge problem, bugs lots of them, from random crashes which are painful on tracks that take 30+ minutes, and the very infamous map loading bug which is when then map textures stop loading and hitting these areas freezes the car it has been around, from what I heard since the Wild Run beta still yet to be fixed, though back on track is a quick fix it'll cost time you don't have when racing, but it'll just happen again later when playing, if you can't back on track or quit the mission well, soft lock, but for some it can be fixed by doing some things but for some, like me nothing can be done without switching computer parts. Who knows how many other bugs are in the game yet to be fixed. So until this game gets some bug fixes I'd avoid it. I'll still play it but it'll never be the same with no long faction missions...
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
For a game that was intended to be fully about player custimization and choices. As well as a huge diversity in the way you drive. This game falls short. Extremely short. This is by far one of the worst excuses for a racing game I have ever seen, after the first hour or two, you'll be completely bored and out of will to do more of the grindy missions, with the generic story. But then again, it's a Ubisoft game, we can't get our hopes up with them folks, they are one of the WORST names in gaming as of 2016, stop buying their cashgrabs and trash, I surely will.
Was this review helpful?
I like cruising, love view, graphics, cool game if u like driving and cruising around an big open world.
Was this review helpful?
Very fun. Loved the story mode. Very nice game and has lots of good graphics.I am only upset that you can't sell cars because I accedintally bought one that i didn't want to.
Was this review helpful?
I don't think this game deserves that much negative criticism, I really like it, it's one of the only games of this type. The problem is Ubisoft's dodgy practice. The game has 1 expansion pack(at time of writing) and a few more DLCs. I own the very basic version, no expansion, no DLC and I can say that the after-game content is pretty lacking, all that is left to do is re-do some story missions to get better parts, do faction missions, pvp and that's about it without the expansion.
Was this review helpful?
Just don't go in expecting a ton from this game and it's ok. The story makes no sense and the characters talk WAY too much but just driving around with friends is pretty fun. I got the game on sale, I'd never pay full price for this.
Was this review helpful?
Nothing beats slamming in to a wall or your friends ......with a $500,000 car at 200 mphs
Was this review helpful?
Logitech G27 loses FFB randomly. It's very difficult and annoying to play the game like that.
Was this review helpful?
Quite unplayable, honestly. Any sort of travel around the map hangs the game - a well known issue, which I didn't discover until after I purchased.
I've submitted a refund request to Steam Support.
Was this review helpful?
a lot of cars
good graphics
Was this review helpful?
I have had this game for about a year and am now doing a review for some odd reason. I first wanted this game to play with lots of other people online and have fun. but the only major fun part in this game is the story which you can beat so quickly its not even funny.The game is fantastic but short and exspensive. Plus Noone ever realy gets online to play anymore. I got the game not long after it came out just so i could make friends and play together and nobody was online usualy except for me.So i do not recomend this game if you thought about buying it go use that money to buy Mad Max.
Was this review helpful?
Quite a disappointment.I'll keep it simple, don't buy it. The physics are worse then what you can find available for the iPad, and the graphics are pretty measily. Overhyped, and looks way nicer on the outside then on the inside. If you on a budget, don't waste $30 on this, or $15, or $5 for that matter. Please, PLEASE, take this review into consideration when thinking about buying this game.
Was this review helpful?
No matter how much I try, the game refuses to run and crashes on startup.
Was this review helpful?
Rili gud game
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The CREW Wild Run Edition
The Crew(TM) Complete Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
葡萄牙文 - 巴西
名稱: The Crew(TM) Wild Run
發售日: 2015 年 11 月 17 日
可下載的內容
您的 Steam 需要擁有主程式
才能遊玩該內容。
購買 The Crew Wild Run
包含此遊戲的合集
購買 The Crew(TM) Complete Edition
包含 8 個項目:
The Crew(TM), The Crew(TM) Extreme Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Raid Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Season Pass, The Crew(TM) Speed Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Street Edition Pack, The Crew(TM) Vintage Car Pack, The Crew(TM) Wild Run
關於此內容
Team up, compete and get wild across a living open-world USA in the ultimate expansion of the revolutionary MMO driving game The Crew(R)!
Experience thrills with new vehicles including motorbikes
Fill your garage with powerful cars, agile motorbikes, unstoppable monster trucks, evasive drift cars and roaring dragsters!
Immerse yourself in the original The Crew(R) open world action driving game
Show off your skills to earn your ticket to The Summit, an unofficial gathering of thousands of drivers and mechanics from around the world which takes place in iconic locations all around the USA.
The gathering has begun. The Summit is here. The promising thrills of new challenges await you and your friends.
The Crew(R) Wild Run is the expansion of the revolutionary action-driving game The Crew(R).
最低:
作業系統: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions)
處理器: Intel Core2Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3 GHz or better
記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體
圖像: nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
Storage: 30 GB 可用空間
音效卡: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Keyboard required, XBOX 360 controller optional (or compatible controller)
建議配備:
作業系統: Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
處理器: Intel Core2Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3 GHz or better
記憶體: 8 GB 記憶體
圖像: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
Storage: 30 GB 可用空間
音效卡: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
(C) 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Crew logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
(10 篇評論)
(145 篇評論)
The game ran awful on my i7 GTX 960 (above reccomended spec if you check below). I find this typical of Ubisoft deceiving thier audience in any way they can to grab a buck. They used to be my favorite game dev's back in the day for Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell.. But anyway not to get side tracked the game is broken and never runs smooth and now it has stopped working completely with customer support having this massive list of tasks to do just to TRY and get it to work. 0/10 Avoid this broken game and Ubisoft like the plague.. Oh ive not even got onto Uplay yet... but thats another day
This thing should be included When you buy the crew because if you only boy the crew you get a trial version. And if you havn't purchase you will not be able to proceed.
One of the best games I ever played and I don't understand why everyone is so negative. Maybe you just should buy The Crew first and see if you lke it. Don't buy everything at the same time. Maybe 30EUR is a little bit too much but when you've got the complete edition you don't have to buy anything (except crew credits, but it's optional). So I highly recommend this game. Highly addictive!
game wont let me play would recommend but i can't play my game yet ???
güzel ve kapsamli oyun
Wild Run DLC is awesome in many waysAwesome GraphicsThe SummitBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And lots more!Buy this DLC for The Crew and you will be awesome
I loved The Crew. A very ingenuitive idea with some great features, an awesome car selection, a fairly decent storyline, and an absolutely massive map that you could drain hundreds of hours exploring. Yes, it was a tad bit glitchy and the AI was horrible, but it was so unique that I found myself enjoying the hell out of it. I sank over 100 hours into it. So when I heard about Wild Run, I was pumped.What a horribly excecuted letdown of an expansion.First the positives: the new textures are nice. The re-worked graphics add a small, but appreciated level of beauty to the game that makes the world seem fresh. The addition of weather effects is also nice. While it's disappointing that your cars will function almost exactly the same in pouring rain or blazing sunshine, it's nice to get the occasional change. The new UI is a little bit more subtle as well, which looks better, and while I wish they would have left the little box next to your gps that tells you what area and reigon you're currently in, I liked the changes.You can get the Subaru BR-Z now. Woo!The world map also got a little more organized, and the new freedrive race, stunt, and photo modes are clever. I haven't tooled around with the photo mode yet, but the stunt mode is mildly fun, and despite the fact it claims to encourage you to co-operate with other players to accopmlish the stunts, you can do all of it on your own. The freedrive races are the best new feature. With such an awesome open-world map with so many amazing roads to drive, the fact that you couldn't create your own race course and have the game time you and share it with your friends was a crime. Well they added that feature. It's far from well-executed, as you're limited to a point-to-point race (no option to do a multi-lap circut race) with just 10 checkpoints (including your start and finish lines), and placement via the worldmap is super glitchy. Somehow I've actually managed to place a checkpoint 50 feet in midair above the road I was driving on before. No idea how. You cannot get rid of traffic on the roads you're racing on, which can sometimes be obnoxious if you're trying to make a race that winds through city streets. While I understand the the uniqueness of the challenge it presents, sometimes you just don't want to deal with the idiotic NPC AI changing lanes in front of you, but there isn't an option to turn it off for your race once you complete your course. You also can't save these courses and come back to them later if you want to try to improve your time, and you can't have more than one on the map at any given time, which is a shame because I've made a few different tracks I would love to hang on to and drive over and over again. Like I said, it's nowhere near perfect, but it's a feature that was badly needed, and it's not bad for a first draft.But that's it. Now for the bad stuff.For starters, the new classes, Motorcycles, Monster Trucks, Drift Cars, and Drag Racers, are all terrible. Motorcycles drive like slow cars: they're scarcely more agile and you can't fall off by leaning over too far. They're no more challenging to drive than a small car and even less fun. (But hey, you can wheelie! It's something!) Monster trucks bounce around like ping pong balls and have very little actual stunting capability. Plus you can't go out and use them to destroy stuff, like you'd see at Monster Jam. ten-foot tires be damned, you collide with and bounce off of tiny cars in traffic just like you would in a Mini Cooper. Drift cars are an absolute handling mess and it's ridiculously difficult to hold an even slide, plus the game barely teaches you how to do it. Dragsters are stupidly simple in actual races (of which there is like four), but impossible to drive in the open world, as they go flying end over end off a cliff with so much as the slightest bump of your steering. They're completely pointless to try to take a joyride cruise in, so you'll inevitably almost never use it. Not to mention, for the most part, most of the cars you'd actually want to spec for these new classes don't offer the kits for them. Instead the ones that do offer them are cars you don't want in that class. Monster truck Fiat 500 Abarth, anyone?As for the existing cars, they changed the physics pertaining to some of the vehicles, and while it does add a touch more of a realistic driving experience for some models, others they've flat out ruined. For example, my LaFerrari, which used to be the quickest-handling, and in my opinion, best car in the game, now handles like a brick with worse turning than many of my raid-spec trucks. It's the second-most expensive car in the game that took me weeks of mission, stunt, and skill grinding and now it drives worse at nearly full upgrades than some of its cheapest do on regular fullstock platforms!Oh, and then there's the changes to those upgrades. Grinding for platinum parts, which is what so many of my over 100 hours went into, is a thing of the past as the developers instituted a new &smart loot& system, which will reward your platinum-medal stunts, missions, and skills with in-game money, useless stickers and bumper parts, and seemingly anything else OTHER than actual performance-benefitting platinum components used to actually upgrade your car and make it better. Gone are the days of trying to run that speed trap skill just a little bit faster to squeak out a that platinum exhaust part. Now all you get is a sticker for your car and a lot of frustration that you have to spend money to buy your platinum part from the tuner... if it's even available. Bottom line is it's now close to impossible to fully-upgrade a car, which is exactly the opposite of motivating, it made me flat out stop playing. The big selling point on Wild Run is the new PVP event, known as &The Summit& which takes place once a month. You have to qualify for it, which isn't extraordinarily difficult, but is still tedious. And once you get there, you're limited to what cars you can use for which events, and most of the events don't even actually pit you against any other players at all, other than on the scoreboard. It's completely uninteresting, seems completely pointless, makes the entire faction system all but extinct, and adds little to the actual game experience.And beyond all of this, you still can't integrate your own music files into the game's radio either. You'd think that should be silly simple, but nope still no option.This game had so much potential on its release. It wasn't perfect, but it could have been. It was a great first attempt, one to be proud of and rework a few times over for a sequal that would be a game to redefine both the MMO and racing genres. Instead, the developers came out with this steaming pile of clearly-rushed and little-playtested garbage of a DLC. If you want to enjoy this game, you still can. Just don't buy Wild Run. The new cars aren't even really worth it anyway, unless you really want that BR-Z. But even that isn't worth it. So much of what made the game great went completely by the wayside, and now this potentially amazing game is borderline unplayable because of so much unentertaining &PvP& content being shoved down your throat while preventing you from doing what made the game fun in the first place: accruing wealth, buying cars, and upgrading them into savage performance beasts.If this DLC kills any chance of The Crew being developed for a sequal, I'll be sad, but I'll understand. I know how great this game could have been, and for a little while... it was. But when this is the best the developer can do for a major follow-up DLC, perhaps it shouldn't get a second title. Give the reins to someone else and let them come up with an open-world Racer MMO, and do it properly.
***WARNING USES CRAP UBISOFT DRM UPLAY***This game is just a big disapointment, idea was good but execution was terrible.This is a driving game and driving should be the fun part of it right?Wrong all the cars have the same bland feel to them and don't have any remote realistic feel to them at all.The game made me waste like an hour in the prologe before I could even do any thing I can tell you after that hour I was already done with this ???? game. There is no multiplayer race menu to find races.. which brings me to. MENU NAVIGATION IS TERRIBLE.. like remember those bad 90s game menus? This game is on par with that. Game feels like a play4free game they decided to charge money for.All there was a lot of false advertising about The Wild Run DLC, People who bought the season pass DID NOT GET THE LAST DLC.. TOTAL SCAM BY UBISOFT!!!Speaking
of Wild Run this dlc seemed to break this game compared to what it was before.Speaking of TERRIBLE.. This game has SERIOUS STUTTER AND VIDEO CHOPPINESS. before you accuse me of having a bad computer I'm getting 100+ fps maxed out with a ssd and 144hz monitor. This game has that ???? console port feel to it in everything you do. FEELS LIKE A TERRIBLE CONSOLE PORT! UNOPTIMIZED GARBAGE!!! To put the icing on the game this game uses CRAP UBISOFT UPLAY DRM!!!SCREW YOU UBISOFT! STEAM IS DRM IN OF ITSELF!!!!!YES I AM REQUESTING A REFUND ON THIS CRAP GAME!!! 0/10 FAIL***WARNING USES CRAP DRM UBISOFT UPLAY***???????????█????█????????????▄?????????█▄▄??????????█?█?????????????? ?????????????????▄???????????█????????▄??????? ????▄???????????▄▄????? ??▄??????????█▄???????? ??█????????????▄?█????? ???█▄???▄????▄???█????? ???█?????????????█????? ???█?▄???????????█▄▄??? ??????▄uPLAY-▄???▄▄▄???????????????????????????
drift cars suck they act nothing like a drift car they are more like a stiff turd.bikes can't turn like u expect em to do, (u will hit wall and car quite offtend) and the good bikes cost like 10 bazillions $$$monster trucks are more meh then fun the bunce like a ball drag cars works like they should (it's like the only thing done right here)The Summit u need to get 3 medals from qualifiers and the races that u play in The Summit and the qualifiers stays there no other way to play em they are just totally ????ing lock off from the game!!! like wtf?the drift practis event's are in bad spots
Can Anyone Teach me how to activate the crew wild run? i Already Activate on Uplay But When i Want To Play The Wild Run Quest, And He Call me To Purchase Wild Run Agian why?
I bought The Crew and really liked it. Bought Wild Run soon after.I absolutely love it and I don't understand all the haters.There is no need to pay real money to purchase the added vehicles/bikes. You earn pretend money in the game that can be spent for that!I Haven't had any problems with Uplay. If you can read, you should be able to understand how to input the code to work with Steam.....I play every day if I have time and still really enjoy it.I bought the new Need For Speed yesterday (release day) and since installing it I've actually spent more time playing Wild Run.....
The game is really fun and good, open world all what i wanted... But i typed in my dlc code it dind't worked... soo i can't drift tune it... and i can't get motorcycles. Did anybody has the same problem?
It's ????Not worth 30 euros, wait for sale as i did, you just get summit access and few cars which all of this is not worth that much money, besides it gets bored really quickly.
Alot of fun :D
This expansion is interesting. I would definitly not recommend this at full price. Jeez Ubisoft. EUR30 for 3 specs on SOME cars?I bought this at the Lunar new year sale for -40% and I am enjoying my time. I'd say that for me, the drift spec and the freedrive events are worth the EUR17 that I put in. I'm not sold yet on the Monster spec and Drag cars are enjoyable. In a straight line. Yet Drag has the worst UNREBINDABLE shifting system featured on any game yet. So yeah. I recomend this at a sale. NOT AT FULL PRICE
awesome game, i look forward to future updates keep up the good work
30EUR so lot for bikes
and summit.
The crew is the perfect game for me.But it became a little boring after 130 hours so i bought the Wildrun dlc.This dlc makes the game even better than it was already!I had no problem with the activation key.I had no problem with purshase vehicles, just payed them with the in-game money.Since the beta, this dlc becomes better.I also like the new Photo mode wich is also in the normal version, but at this moment the only logo in photo mode is with wildrun on it, i dont care about that but maybe some of you do.I also like the new idea of getting smart loot and getting different stuff than only parts and money, and yes it is harder to get good parts now, maybe a little to hard, But for me it's okay.The only thing that sucks is that i already bought the Season pass for 25EUR and the game for 50EUR (Pre-Ordered as well), and now they have complete edition with all the content including wildrun for 70EUR. So i payed a lot for all the content (not including some gifts for my friends), but in my opinion it is worth it! I cant say much about the
wildrun dlc at this moment, i only bought a bike and raced arround the map xD.But i think it is just the wildrun beta with some edits, and i played that, and that was really amazing!9.6/10For me the most perfect game i ever played.
I loved The Crew. A very ingenuitive idea with some great features, an awesome car selection, a fairly decent storyline, and an absolutely massive map that you could drain hundreds of hours exploring. Yes, it was a tad bit glitchy and the AI was horrible, but it was so unique that I found myself enjoying the hell out of it. I sank over 100 hours into it. So when I heard about Wild Run, I was pumped.What a horribly excecuted letdown of an expansion.First the positives: the new textures are nice. The re-worked graphics add a small, but appreciated level of beauty to the game that makes the world seem fresh. The addition of weather effects is also nice. While it's disappointing that your cars will function almost exactly the same in pouring rain or blazing sunshine, it's nice to get the occasional change. The new UI is a little bit more subtle as well, which looks better, and while I wish they would have left the little box next to your gps that tells you what area and reigon you're currently in, I liked the changes.You can get the Subaru BR-Z now. Woo!The world map also got a little more organized, and the new freedrive race, stunt, and photo modes are clever. I haven't tooled around with the photo mode yet, but the stunt mode is mildly fun, and despite the fact it claims to encourage you to co-operate with other players to accopmlish the stunts, you can do all of it on your own. The freedrive races are the best new feature. With such an awesome open-world map with so many amazing roads to drive, the fact that you couldn't create your own race course and have the game time you and share it with your friends was a crime. Well they added that feature. It's far from well-executed, as you're limited to a point-to-point race (no option to do a multi-lap circut race) with just 10 checkpoints (including your start and finish lines), and placement via the worldmap is super glitchy. Somehow I've actually managed to place a checkpoint 50 feet in midair above the road I was driving on before. No idea how. You cannot get rid of traffic on the roads you're racing on, which can sometimes be obnoxious if you're trying to make a race that winds through city streets. While I understand the the uniqueness of the challenge it presents, sometimes you just don't want to deal with the idiotic NPC AI changing lanes in front of you, but there isn't an option to turn it off for your race once you complete your course. You also can't save these courses and come back to them later if you want to try to improve your time, and you can't have more than one on the map at any given time, which is a shame because I've made a few different tracks I would love to hang on to and drive over and over again. Like I said, it's nowhere near perfect, but it's a feature that was badly needed, and it's not bad for a first draft.But that's it. Now for the bad stuff.For starters, the new classes, Motorcycles, Monster Trucks, Drift Cars, and Drag Racers, are all terrible. Motorcycles drive like slow cars: they're scarcely more agile and you can't fall off by leaning over too far. They're no more challenging to drive than a small car and even less fun. (But hey, you can wheelie! It's something!) Monster trucks bounce around like ping pong balls and have very little actual stunting capability. Plus you can't go out and use them to destroy stuff, like you'd see at Monster Jam. ten-foot tires be damned, you collide with and bounce off of tiny cars in traffic just like you would in a Mini Cooper. Drift cars are an absolute handling mess and it's ridiculously difficult to hold an even slide, plus the game barely teaches you how to do it. Dragsters are stupidly simple in actual races (of which there is like four), but impossible to drive in the open world, as they go flying end over end off a cliff with so much as the slightest bump of your steering. They're completely pointless to try to take a joyride cruise in, so you'll inevitably almost never use it. Not to mention, for the most part, most of the cars you'd actually want to spec for these new classes don't offer the kits for them. Instead the ones that do offer them are cars you don't want in that class. Monster truck Fiat 500 Abarth, anyone?As for the existing cars, they changed the physics pertaining to some of the vehicles, and while it does add a touch more of a realistic driving experience for some models, others they've flat out ruined. For example, my LaFerrari, which used to be the quickest-handling, and in my opinion, best car in the game, now handles like a brick with worse turning than many of my raid-spec trucks. It's the second-most expensive car in the game that took me weeks of mission, stunt, and skill grinding and now it drives worse at nearly full upgrades than some of its cheapest do on regular fullstock platforms!Oh, and then there's the changes to those upgrades. Grinding for platinum parts, which is what so many of my over 100 hours went into, is a thing of the past as the developers instituted a new &smart loot& system, which will reward your platinum-medal stunts, missions, and skills with in-game money, useless stickers and bumper parts, and seemingly anything else OTHER than actual performance-benefitting platinum components used to actually upgrade your car and make it better. Gone are the days of trying to run that speed trap skill just a little bit faster to squeak out a that platinum exhaust part. Now all you get is a sticker for your car and a lot of frustration that you have to spend money to buy your platinum part from the tuner... if it's even available. Bottom line is it's now close to impossible to fully-upgrade a car, which is exactly the opposite of motivating, it made me flat out stop playing. The big selling point on Wild Run is the new PVP event, known as &The Summit& which takes place once a month. You have to qualify for it, which isn't extraordinarily difficult, but is still tedious. And once you get there, you're limited to what cars you can use for which events, and most of the events don't even actually pit you against any other players at all, other than on the scoreboard. It's completely uninteresting, seems completely pointless, makes the entire faction system all but extinct, and adds little to the actual game experience.And beyond all of this, you still can't integrate your own music files into the game's radio either. You'd think that should be silly simple, but nope still no option.This game had so much potential on its release. It wasn't perfect, but it could have been. It was a great first attempt, one to be proud of and rework a few times over for a sequal that would be a game to redefine both the MMO and racing genres. Instead, the developers came out with this steaming pile of clearly-rushed and little-playtested garbage of a DLC. If you want to enjoy this game, you still can. Just don't buy Wild Run. The new cars aren't even really worth it anyway, unless you really want that BR-Z. But even that isn't worth it. So much of what made the game great went completely by the wayside, and now this potentially amazing game is borderline unplayable because of so much unentertaining &PvP& content being shoved down your throat while preventing you from doing what made the game fun in the first place: accruing wealth, buying cars, and upgrading them into savage performance beasts.If this DLC kills any chance of The Crew being developed for a sequal, I'll be sad, but I'll understand. I know how great this game could have been, and for a little while... it was. But when this is the best the developer can do for a major follow-up DLC, perhaps it shouldn't get a second title. Give the reins to someone else and let them come up with an open-world Racer MMO, and do it properly.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
***WARNING USES CRAP UBISOFT DRM UPLAY***This game is just a big disapointment, idea was good but execution was terrible.This is a driving game and driving should be the fun part of it right?Wrong all the cars have the same bland feel to them and don't have any remote realistic feel to them at all.The game made me waste like an hour in the prologe before I could even do any thing I can tell you after that hour I was already done with this ???? game. There is no multiplayer race menu to find races.. which brings me to. MENU NAVIGATION IS TERRIBLE.. like remember those bad 90s game menus? This game is on par with that. Game feels like a play4free game they decided to charge money for.All there was a lot of false advertising about The Wild Run DLC, People who bought the season pass DID NOT GET THE LAST DLC.. TOTAL SCAM BY UBISOFT!!!Speaking
of Wild Run this dlc seemed to break this game compared to what it was before.Speaking of TERRIBLE.. This game has SERIOUS STUTTER AND VIDEO CHOPPINESS. before you accuse me of having a bad computer I'm getting 100+ fps maxed out with a ssd and 144hz monitor. This game has that ???? console port feel to it in everything you do. FEELS LIKE A TERRIBLE CONSOLE PORT! UNOPTIMIZED GARBAGE!!! To put the icing on the game this game uses CRAP UBISOFT UPLAY DRM!!!SCREW YOU UBISOFT! STEAM IS DRM IN OF ITSELF!!!!!YES I AM REQUESTING A REFUND ON THIS CRAP GAME!!! 0/10 FAIL***WARNING USES CRAP DRM UBISOFT UPLAY***???????????█????█????????????▄?????????█▄▄??????????█?█?????????????? ?????????????????▄???????????█????????▄??????? ????▄???????????▄▄????? ??▄??????????█▄???????? ??█????????????▄?█????? ???█▄???▄????▄???█????? ???█?????????????█????? ???█?▄???????????█▄▄??? ??????▄uPLAY-▄???▄▄▄???????????????????????????
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
drift cars suck they act nothing like a drift car they are more like a stiff turd.bikes can't turn like u expect em to do, (u will hit wall and car quite offtend) and the good bikes cost like 10 bazillions $$$monster trucks are more meh then fun the bunce like a ball drag cars works like they should (it's like the only thing done right here)The Summit u need to get 3 medals from qualifiers and the races that u play in The Summit and the qualifiers stays there no other way to play em they are just totally ????ing lock off from the game!!! like wtf?the drift practis event's are in bad spots
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
It's ????Not worth 30 euros, wait for sale as i did, you just get summit access and few cars which all of this is not worth that much money, besides it gets bored really quickly.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Really nothing more than a car pack with a bunch of leaderboards attached to it, and there's so much rampant unchecked cheating (billion+ point scores and below 1 second drag racing times) that the leaderboards mean absolutely nothing. Drag and drift cars are basically undrivable outside of their respective events, monster trucks tend to flop all over the place uncontrollably when coming off jumps because the physics isn't really designed for them. Add in that you either have to grind Summit events for hours for a starter kit or pay a half million bucks just to buy one (or buy premium currency of course), and it's really not worth the effort. The motorcycles are actually quite good (shocking, as usually motorcycles shoved into car games handle terribly), and don't cost any more than an equivalent car, but I wouldn't recommend paying $25 for them.Worst of all, the &smart loot& system the expansion introduced turns upgrading cars into a massive treadmill grind. Instead of getting a guaranteed platinum part when you get a platinum score on a skill, now you get either a part that's only two or three points better than what you have installed already, a random cosmetic part you probably didn't want or, if you're really unlucky, a tiny amount of bucks. Hope you like collecting Rayman stickers, because you'll be getting all of those before you ever get a decent performance upgrade. Unless, of course, you go grind Summit events for hours or buy premium currency.If this were released as a standalone expansion I wouldn't mind it so much, but given that it instead turns the base game into a painful treadmill and adds very little actual content, I recommend you stay far away from it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
To go-hand-in-hand with my Negative Review of The Crew, I expected nothing and was still disappointed.Wild Run is a shameless money-grab that does nothing in the way of addressing The Crew's original problems of being a dull, almost F2P-grind of a game. I pre-ordered The Crew originally with the Season Pass, and still had to cough up for this.Those who want to say &Well, you should've read what was in the Season Pass&, no. Just, no. When people see the words 'Season Pass', you, me, and everyone else (including the Publisher) put together in their heads that it encompasses *all* future DLC. So don't kid yourself and try to come up with an excuse to defend this bad businesss practice while your mouth is full of Ubisoft teet.Loosen the in-game purse strings, ???? off Crew Credits (or hide them considerably better - don't remind me about them when I've already paid full price and more for your game), and give the option to turn off rubberband AI.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Honestly Love this little addon but its too overpriced, I dont know if I would recommend this, all It adds in are a few new races, and motorcycles, monsyer trucks and drag and drift specs. But these specs are ridiculously expensive in-game. 500000$ to get each of the specs, in the end, your paying 25$ for a small addition that you cant even use because it costs to much in-game money
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
I purchased the Wild Run Edition of the crew. Upon redeeming the Wild Run DLC key, it said that it was a beta key and was therefore expired.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
30EUR so lot for bikes
and summit.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Has potential, but need serious improvements.Buy only if you don't mind spending several hours grinding for money and upgrade parts.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
at the moment dont, its not worth it due to a grapical glitch that makes parts of the map not load at a time and screw quite a few things up, wait until that is patched to order it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
I bought The Crew and really liked it. Bought Wild Run soon after.I absolutely love it and I don't understand all the haters.There is no need to pay real money to purchase the added vehicles/bikes. You earn pretend money in the game that can be spent for that!I Haven't had any problems with Uplay. If you can read, you should be able to understand how to input the code to work with Steam.....I play every day if I have time and still really enjoy it.I bought the new Need For Speed yesterday (release day) and since installing it I've actually spent more time playing Wild Run.....
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
The crew is the perfect game for me.But it became a little boring after 130 hours so i bought the Wildrun dlc.This dlc makes the game even better than it was already!I had no problem with the activation key.I had no problem with purshase vehicles, just payed them with the in-game money.Since the beta, this dlc becomes better.I also like the new Photo mode wich is also in the normal version, but at this moment the only logo in photo mode is with wildrun on it, i dont care about that but maybe some of you do.I also like the new idea of getting smart loot and getting different stuff than only parts and money, and yes it is harder to get good parts now, maybe a little to hard, But for me it's okay.The only thing that sucks is that i already bought the Season pass for 25EUR and the game for 50EUR (Pre-Ordered as well), and now they have complete edition with all the content including wildrun for 70EUR. So i payed a lot for all the content (not including some gifts for my friends), but in my opinion it is worth it! I cant say much about the
wildrun dlc at this moment, i only bought a bike and raced arround the map xD.But i think it is just the wildrun beta with some edits, and i played that, and that was really amazing!9.6/10For me the most perfect game i ever played.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
i just got this game and i love it
, i put it off because i thought you had to make crews like guilds to play but because it was cheaper i thought y not and man i can not stop playin , it is like open world of TDU2 but 100 times better , great game play , graphics story line pvp and pve , glad i got it
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 221 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
For those still being prompted to purchase the dlc in game, even though you a1. Go to library2. Select The Crew from your games list3. Right hand side of the screen select CD Key4. Select Wild Run Uplay activation - copy this key to clipboard5. Open Uplay aids Launcher 6. Click activate product7. Get Hepatitis C8. Paste activation key 9. Wonder why someone would think selling a game on steam then preventing said game from launching from steam was a good idea.
You know what I like to acompany my 20gb downloads? MORE BLOATWARE.10. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? 11. There is no step 11. Proceed to enjoy The Crew Wild Run while consuming copious amounts of your drug of choice. Maybe it will dull the headache created by thinking too much about what you just went through.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 14 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
I really, really wanted to like The Crew, and I did for a time... before Wild Run came out and its major flaws started raring their ugly heads.If it weren't for the Wild Run expansion, I would probably recommend the game, but the expansion has (In my opinion) stunted players and is subtling suggesting they buy Crew Credits to buy new vehicles and specs for those new vehicles as they are ridiculously expensive, not to mention places &Extreme& limitations on the &Extreme Specs& (Drift, Monster Trucks, Drag).First off, don't be fooled, when you buy Wild Run, you are paying for the 3 specs and half ????? excuse for some large scale world competition disguised as a motor festival (Think Forza Horizon, except executed in the worse way possible).
That's it.
In reality, you are really only paying for the 3 specs, as the way the competition is structured prevents you from playing more than 1 track for each new spec every 2 days.Yes, you read that right, you get 1 track/arena for each new spec every 2 days.
The game will not allow you to pick this track, and to top it off, these events have car limitations, preventing you from using a car you may really enjoy or want to level up.You would think if you can't just play these tracks in the open world or have free choice over doing them in the summit (The world event), it would at least let you play them in PvP lobbies, as the game is really marketed as an MMO Racer.
Sorry, not allowed.
Be it a bug, or by design, you are not allowed to select the new specs in PvP lobbies.
You can use the new Bikes, which is fine and dandy, but honestly, the bikes are nothing more than reskinned cars with grippier handling (They control nothing like a bike should).
Let it be noted, that I was trying to play the new specs in both Public and Private PvP lobbies, with people who also own the expansion as well as cars in the new specs.On top of this is the horrid new loot system, dubbed &Smart Loot&.
It's very smart, in that it practically prevents you from grinding out high end platinum parts via skills anymore.
In fact, level 50 parts can now only be reliably obtained by slowly and painfully grinding story missions, Summit events (More on this below), or PvP races (This being the only viable way to get new parts and still have fun).On the note of summit events and extreme specs, since you cannot play the extreme specs in PvP, and they cannot be used in Story missions, your only real option for leveling these is the summit events.
Which incidentally, as mentioned above, are restrictive on the cars you are allowed to use.
For example, the current summit event requires you use a provided car for the drag event, you cannot use your own, period.
So how do you level your favorite dragster?
Well... the short of it is... you can't.
Cause the game literally provides you no way to do so short of aiming for gold parts on straight jumps... make sure you don't get platinum though, because platinum no longer gives you parts, only visual customization, which really helps you beef up your dragster to leave your friends in the dust down the highway.The long and short of it is the game was enjoyable, I admit that, I played it a lot when it first came out, despite the glitches, the ridiculous AI, and many other quirks.
I really, really did want to enjoy it.
But since the Wild Run expansion, I have had nothing but bad experiences with the game.Drifting would be enjoyable if it would allow me to use it for anything but free roam or Summit events, the monster trucks are a novelty (Let it be noted that monster trucks behave like any other low riding car in collisions... you cannot roll over traffic as you would expect from something that totes 10 foot tires), the bikes are just reskinned cars with slightly different physics, and dragsters are entirely useless outside of makeshift drag racing with your friends in free roam.I have never been so offended by an expansion purchase as I have been with The Wild Run.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 11 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
30 euro for DLC is quite a lot, but ok they have added a lot of new stuff and re-worked the game engine. I enjoyed the base game so I bought wild run. In particular looking forward to the motorbikes.Then I get in (after a ?????? activation process) and they want more money to buy the new vehicles! 10 euro just for a bike, or for a monster truck kit for a car I already have. I didn't like the micro-transactions in the base game but you can avoid them if you are happy to stick with one car.Ubisoft really are taking the ????. I gave you 30 euro for DLC and you want another tenner for one new vehicle. The new cars and bikes were the point of WR, but nope, can't have them.Buy this if you enjoy wasting money.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 10 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
Reasons I recommend the Wild Run expansion1. The Summit events give you a reason to log in everyday.2. The new specs and mechanics are a welcome addition.3. New &Free Drive& allows you to make your own custom races.4. Developers have already announced more content coming such as photo/video mode, more cars, and tuning specsOther Reviewers Debunked1.It runs fine on Windows 10 ( I play it on Windows 10 )2.To activate it you just have to copy your key from steam and put it in
uplay3.The new smart loot system gives you parts based on your current part level. It will either give you a part that is equal to or greater than the part you have equipped (never lower and it doesn't duplicate, like the previous system). This is especially helpful for level 50 players because it's much easier to Platinum 50 a vehicle and get all of the different bonus classes. It also will now give you car parts, paint colors, stickers, and rims as well.4.I've used all the new classes outside of summit. Dragster is great for jump skills, motorcycles are great for precision skills, and monster trucks are surprisingly great for scramble skills.5.You don't have to use crew credits to afford the new specs. I've already earned nearly 10 extreme specs just from playing the summit missions. While playing the summit missions you earn &EP& which results in a free extreme spec. Aside from that it's extremely easy to earn cash just from playing the game and sending friends on faction missions (completely automated=free money)Reasons not to get the Expansion:1. The game still is plagued with an intermittent stuttering issue. Doesn't make it unplayable but it can be very annoying. It doesn't affect all systems and so far it seems to be mostly with mor high end systems (read the forums if you want more info)2. The drift spec has a massive learning curve and honestly is pretty much useless for anything else except the summit event and playing around on curvy roads in california. (Some vehicles are better than others)Hopefully this is helpful. If you're on the fence wait for a sale or watch some gameplay but so far I've already put in over 100 hours since the expansion so I think it's worth the money.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 19 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
They locked the gear up/down on the controller using the ****** Right stick! THE ????ING RIGHT STICK! We normal people use the right and left shoulder since the Top Gear! Released in March 27, 1992! I love the game but cannot play because some frecking ??????? developer locked the controls on the controller and I cannot change the command.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
In order to access the Wild Run content you need to copy the Uplay activation key in The Crew's cd keys and paste it into the Uplay launcher. Had a lot of fun driving across the map with the dragster cars in the beta, but something they've done with their physics since then is causing the wheels to get stuck in a never ending spin out, where I barely turn my wheel either direction going 30 mph the car will act as if I were going 350 mph and completely spin out. I can tell when it starts happening because I hear a very quiet peel out noise constantly when driving straight forward, and I have to switch my car then switch back to fix it. Other than that, great DLC.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
不止只有一種方法來購買此遊戲。請為特定組合包來建立 Widget:
The Crew Wild Run
The Crew(TM) Complete Edition
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁

我要回帖

更多关于 run wild 的文章