advertcity是什么city of love游戏攻略

f?r att l?gga till denna artikel i din ?nskelista eller markera den som inte intresserad.
Gr?nssnitt
Fullt ljud
Undertexter
St?ds inte
Inkluderar 64 Steam-prestationer
Titel: AdvertCity
Genre: , ,
Utvecklare:
Utgivningsdatum: 17 apr, 2015
K?p AdvertCity
VECKOERBJUDANDE! Erbjudandet slutar 20 juni
-50%? 68? 34
Paket som inneh?ller detta spel
K?p AdvertCity and Soundtrack Deluxe Bundle
Inneh?ller 2 saker:
AdvertCity, AdvertCity Soundtrack
VECKOERBJUDANDE! Erbjudandet slutar 20 juni
-50%? 78? 39
Nedladdningsbart inneh?ll f?r detta spelet
Nya uppdateringar
The latest version of AdvertCity includes a variety of bug fixes and optimisations, improving performance and reliability on all platforms.
Some of the biggest changes:
Significant improvements in world generation times, even on older machines.
Improved multi-threaded implementation of parts of the world generation code.
Improvements in font resizing, with UI elements fitting adjusted text sizes better.
Additional help, about and information menus, and menu links to the wiki and other helpful info.
Fixed volume adjustments being lost when starting a new game or loading one.
Fixed errors in water animation.
Fixing library dependencies on older Linux distributions.
Additionally there are a variety of smaller bugfixes and optimisations throughout the code.
The latest version of AdvertCity, 9.7..
A series of small improvements and optimisations, mostly behind the scenes but with a few especially visible improvements:
World generation time reduced dramatically - generating a new city that previously took over 5 minutes on one of our test machines now runs in under 30 seconds.
Parallel processing used more during city and road layout, better use of multi-core processors.
Game logic performance optimisations throughout - lower system load during normal gameplay.
Improvements to mouse sensitivity menu options - separate horizontal and vertical sensitivity settings, edge-look sensitivity settings and edge-look border width setting.
New setting to toggle vsync on and off, which is now saved between game runs.
Optimisations and improvements to our vector maths library, which yields small speedup improvements to many aspects of the game.
A couple of typo fixes in building descriptions and menus.
If you encounter any bugs, please remember to report them on our
- and enjoy the game!
Recensioner
“AdvertCity seems like a game in which I could abuse my lust for power. It’s both interesting and terrifying to think about.”
“AdvertCity is the cyberpunk tycoon game I didn't know I wanted.”
“I really dig the idea of the city having both cyberspace and physical layers and the interaction between the two.”
Om detta spel
Broke? Looking to work from THE SKY? Join us in AdvertCity! A huge, procedurally generated place, just waiting to be sold all kinds of junk by YOU!
AdvertCity is a cyberpunk advertising tycoon game.
Explore a massive procedural city, and plaster your adverts all over it.
Float around cyberspace and post links online.
Watch the economy of the city evolve with the effects of your decisions.
Massive procedurally generated cities in a procedural landscape.
Switch between meatspace and cyberspace at will to get a different perspective.
Manage an advertising empire, posting ads online and using physical advertising. Choose your clients and adverts wisely, as you have a reputation to uphold.
Influence the economy and growth of the city with your advertising choices.
Buy buildings and upgrade your headquarters to expand your influence.
Hire employees and unlock new advertising technologies.
Take over megacorporations and make the city yours!
Simultaneous synchronised soundtracks, an hour-long original music score featuring postrock, jazz and glitch elements.
Roguelike single-save system.
Beautiful graphics but runs great on older computers - it will even run on that old notebook where nothing else will!
Download for Windows, Linux or OS X.
Completely custom graphics engine written from scratch for the Cyberpunk Jam.
HDR sound, with multi-track synchronous &deck& crossfade capability, and full support for EBU R128 2011.
Built with VR support in mind from the start, early prototypes tested on the Oculus Rift.
Older machine compatibility - no special shader requirements, runs on Windows XP (or Linux or OS X), no library requirements or .net.
The original build was created in just seven days for the Cyberpunk Jam. After our Alpha build, we launched a successful kickstarter to take the game into Beta and beyond. A year later, the game is finally complete and ready to play!
Development screenshots:
Systemkrav
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Anything made since 2004, 32bit
Minne: 1 GB RAM
Grafik: OpenGL 2.0, 64MB graphics memory
Lagring: 150 MB ledigt utrymme
Rekommenderade:
Processor: Anything made since 2007, 32 or 64bit
Minne: 2 GB RAM
Grafik: OpenGL 3.0, 256MB graphics memory
Minimum:
Processor: Anything 64bit that will run El Capitan
Lagring: 300 MB ledigt utrymme
Rekommenderade:
Processor: Anything 64bit that will run El Capitan
Grafik: OpenGL 3.0, 256MB graphics memory upwards
Lagring: 300 MB ledigt utrymme
Minimum:
Processor: Anything 64bit made since 2004
Rekommenderade:
Processor: Anything 64bit made since 2007
Grafik: OpenGL 3.0, 256MB graphics memory upwards
Mer som detta
Laddar recensioner...
Laddar recensioner...
Laddar recensioner...
Laddar recensioner...
Laddar recensioner...
Sammanst?llt:
Mest positivt
(46 recensioner)
It really depends on what you want out of this kind of game-- and you might still like it if you're one of those people that love clicker or idle games. I see a lot of people saying it was hard to learn-- and yes, there's barely any tutorial and it's a bit tricky to figure out what exactly you're supposed to do, but more than anything, there's just not anything to actually DO. You're an advertisement company, you can pick what corporations you want to advertise, etc. But then, ALL you do is click on a building, click the type of ad you want to use, and repeat. Over and over again. A thousand times. Doing nothing else. There's no real strategy outside of maybe picking the best corporation to advertise for, and then spamming every building in a 10 mile radius with the same ad and you have to click and select that ad for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. This is a cool idea at it's basic level, but the UI is meh at best, the retro feel of the game is kind of fun, but nothing incredible, and you will literally just be clicking the same text box over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until you have enough money to upgrade to the next text box then you'll click that one over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Just not my cup of tea. Give it a try if you're one of those people that are into all those idling games that are all over the place now.
The game is awful, its a glorified clicker with a terrible UI. Shame, because the idea is great.
I picked up AdvertCity on a lark, being on both a cyberpunk and management kick at the time. I knew going in that the learning curve would be steep, and after a few false starts I got the hang of making money and expanding my operation. As I moved my offices into a towering highrise and set my sights on rival corporations under the harsh glow of my neon billboards and blimps, I started to feel like I had divined all the secrets of the game and would soon grow bored. But this was soon followed by a realization the likes of which I have rarely had from a game, one that elevates this title to true brilliance.AdvertCity sets you up as the CEO and sole employee of Adsplay, a startup advertising company in a procedurally generated metropolis. Every building and resident belongs to one of a dozen or so megacorporations that run the city, and you get to make your bones by advertising for them. Starting out with stacks of fliers and a limited range of influence, you can earn new technologies like posters and billboards from friendly corps, buy new offices to expand your reach, hire employees to improve your ads, and so on. There's also an internet view where you can post all manner of cat pictures and spam ads as well.Each kind of ad has strengths and weaknesses depending on where in the city it is placed, in what kind of building, and for what corporation. This then becomes your chief concern, puzzling out which ads go where to earn you the most money and rep. And it's quite a puzzle, because there's no guide or tutorial to making a million bucks. The scant tutorial teaches you how the interface works and gets you set up with a loan and running the most basic ads for pocket change. You have to delve into the procedural descriptions of buildings, corporations, and even ad technology to understand how to ply your trade.Making your fortune as a shameless advertising mogul is only half the game, however. Once your company becomes a major player in the city, you can set your sights on seizing control of the other corporations. This is how the game is won, by eventually absorbing all of your rivals and taking over the entire city. At first glance, this may seem like an impossible task, since you'll be looking for something to do with your first million dollars and the smallest megacorp might cost thirty million to claim. You'll also run into a confounding ceiling on how much money you can make from your ads, as the resources to produce them (employees) start to catch up to the profits you make.That's where I was when I started to cool on the game, with my sprawling company humming along and a few easy conquests down, but the remaining megacorps far out of my reach. By that point the game had started to feel like a more interactive clicker game, with me just spamming my most expensive ads over and over for the biggest returns, still not enough to topple my foes. I was beginning to think there was no real strategy to the game, just a long grind up to enormous cash totals again and again. And it turns out I was very, very wrong. In my quest for the fattest bank account, I started running nothing but colossal blimp ads as quickly as I could for one particular megacorp. I was earning plenty of rep with them and money, but not nearly enough to buy them out. I started to notice that the campaigns themselves were going poorly and the megacorp disliked them, even though they were paying me for them. I stopped the campaigns once my income peaked, and on a lark I took a look at the megacorp's info. What had once been a company valued in the tens of millions was now worth a measly half a mil and falling.That's when it hit me: I was running an ad agency. I could help grow companies with good ads, or I could run them into the ground with bad ones. All that effort I made in the early game to learn what worked and what didn't could now be turned around to destroy the very companies that had helped me grow. The economy in AdvertCity was far, far more detailed and complex than I gave it credit for, and provided a wealth of strategies for hostile takeovers. I could tank a company's profits with poor ads, boost their competitors with good ones, buy out their buildings to starve them of employees, or drain their bank accounts by running an endless stream of extravagant ads for them.It's a brilliant strategy game hidden beneath a rough, if stylish, exterior. The graphics are simple polygons and wireframe menus but fit the cyberpunk feel to a T, and the heavy, oppressive soundtrack is the icing on the dystopian cake. The interface can sadly be a pain to deal with, sometimes letting you double-click through to the wrong options or stack up notifications to obscure important info. Performance can also suffer once your operation gets enormous, and I had one audio mishap that forced a restart the first time I went bankrupt. These are all minor issues around a far more major one, the learning curve. If you want to reach the genius buried in this game, you have to work for it. You have to take the time to read, experiment, fail, and try again until it clicks, and you have to do that at every stage of the game. It won't be for everyone, but those who do delve deep into AdvertCity will discover one of the most clever and rewarding strategy games I've ever played.
I didn't even last an hour with this game. I can see the appeal for some people, but I really wish I hadn't spent so much on it. PROS: - Cyper layout is awesome- Basic game concept CONS:- No proper tutorial? It took me forever to find the headquarters, and then even longer to find a bank to get a loan. - The controls are tediousIf I had played the game for longer I would proberly have more to say. But I just can't force myself to open it again.
I have no idea how to play this game but damn this soundtrack is dope as ???? and certainly fits the cyberpunk genre.
tycoon games aren't really my bag so all is good.
thanks devs (composer) and thanks to groupess for bundling this:)
also cheers to the british for always using advert over ad or advertisemnt--it is categoricly better by far.
I have no clue what the hell I'm doing but I'm making money doing it. 10/10
I don't really like this game, It's very repetitive and not very user friendly.
I like it. It took me a while to get the hang of it but its actually pretty cool. Its similar to many tycoon games out there and got me hooked. Its a pretty good value and definately recommend it.
I received a key explicitly for reviewing AdvertCity. How I perceived this game whether it’s positively or negatively is entirely up to me.AdvertCity is a tycoon game set in cyberpunk theme, The way to make money is by advertising,building your operations and to engage/buyout the other Tycoons.Pros : -Unique gameplay -Great Soundtrack-VR support-Graphics-wiseCons-UI is bland and the font is really hard to read-Tutorial is really hard to grasp/understand-The Camera is really hard to controlOverall : This game could really use some fixes in many areas, but I think the concept alone caught my attention and I will watch the game’s development since I know the game can be improved dramatically in a couple of patches. 7/10
This review will be in English and German,//für die deutsche Fassung bitte runter-scrollenThis game basically is an advert style tycoon game, it's kinda similar to a game called depth story if youP The goal is to make gains, build your business and climb to the top. So in this game you go around and put advert's up for all your buildings.The graphics are kinda similar to sims city, but you don't actually build the city, instead you install ad's like I already said earlier. The animations of this game are superb and also the cyber punk setting.Another amazing part of the game is the soundtrack, it is just amazing and wants you to keep playing P___________________________________________________________Das deutsche Review startet hier:Das Spiel ist quasi ein tycoon game( Aufbau Spiel) in welchem der Schwerpunkt auf Werbung liegt. Ein anderes Spiel was diesem sehr nahe kommt ist depth story falls das hier schon mal jemand geh?PDas Ziel des Spiels ist es Profit zu machen und sein eigenes Unternehmen wachsen zu lassen, sodass man am Ende das beste Unternehmen hat. Vom Gameplay her, platziert ihr in diesem Spiel Werbung an euren Geb?uden.Die Grafik dieses Spiels ist Sims City sehr ?hnlich, der Unterschied ist aber wie eben schon gesagt, dass ihr die Geb?ude nicht baut sondern daran Werbung platziert. Die Animationen sind auch super und vor allem gef?llt mir der Cyber Punk Style in welchem das Spiel ist.Auch erw?hnenswert ist der Soundtrack. Dieser ist echt gelungen und bleibt einem definitiv im KP
God I used to play RollerCoaster Tycoon and Sim City so much. I just love playing Tycoon games, Tycoon City is essentially boiled down into getting your advertisements across the city to as many people as you can to gain more influence to in return make your empire bigger.Pros
- Huge procedrually generated map.
- Unique tycoon game concept.
- Your ad's are actually shown in game in real time.
- Awesome visual style and soundtrack.Cons
- I can't transfer my money into real life.In the end I very well enjoyed this game, and the devs are active in the community responding to bugs and fixing them in a timely manner and not like some other devs *cough* Valve *cough*. It's quite a good game and I'd definitely recommend it if you like Tycoon games.
It's good to see another &classic& tycoon game. I miss these kind of games quite much, where your main objective is just as simple as it is challenging: To gain the most money in every way possible (well, mainly through Ads here xD) Now let`s get to the pros and cons:Pro first:-a new idea of a tycoon game (never seen a game, where your main income comes from advertising)-interesting concept of implementing the in-game world through meatspace and cyberspace (resembles the idea found in Shadowrun)-great music, which matches the theme-I can see the ads I put on the buildings (gives me kind of a feedback)-uses seeds to generate a random map-interesting idea of implementing the Oculus Rift to &fly and control& in this virtual world (Sorry, but again it reminds me of a decker character found in SP)-it gradually gets new updatesNow the Cons:-Usability of the UI is quite questionable-Camera controls are not as easy to get into-the first time I entered this world I felt like being thrown into cold water (short and almost non noticeable tutorial on the bottom of the UI)-a bit pricey-well, it`s not really a con, but this game is locked at 60 fpm although my setup could support way more (only if fpm matters to you)Now this game really has some interesting concepts and ideas. However, as it likes to implement the cold and harsh world of a cyberspace setting its UI seems to simulate the unfriendliness as well too. But if you still can get into this game, you`ll get your fair share of fun.It`s now a bit pricey, but many games on steam are pricey. I'd recommend you to wait until a sale to buy it.
What's this?AdvertCity is a &tycoon& kind of game, which puts the player in charge of an advertising company in a cyberpunk-esque city. The main goal is to expand the company's area of influence by investing on its advertising business on behalf of different megacorps, until it takes over their territory and owns them.GameplayAfter clicking on &New Game&, a new city is generated and everything quickly starts with a really bland and short tutorial, which doesn't really explain anything. The player is left wondering what to do next as the debts with the bank increase and the funds don't seem to keep up. Unfortunately this is not supported by the UI and general camera navigation, which are not easy to get comfortable with. However, underneath this cryptic surface, there's a series of real time events and developments that affect the city's growth. In short, the player must get into the cycle of providing an advertising service to one of the megacorps, increase influence until a new technology is available and then start building cash to expand his/her company's empire. This can be achieved by switching between physical (meatspace) and digital (cyberspace) advert.Art DirectionThe cyberpunk atmosphere is successfully delivered, and the variations in the background music when you switch between meatspace and cyberspace are a nice little touch. However, the overall look could benefit from a bit of polishing and some improvements in the readability of the buildings that populate the city.Technical IssuesThe game's engine doesn't offer many options to tinker with, but should run smoothly on any system. I encountered an issue with windowed mode, where my cursor would keep going upwards until I switched back to fullscreen. Also, it's possible to select the font size, but it doesn't scale too well at the highest settings and doesn't affect the messages you receive in your activity log.So, should I play it?I can recommend this game only to who really likes the genre and doesn't care too much about presentation/user friendly interfaces. If the developer will listen to player feedback and work towards addressing the noticeable usability issues, the experience could be much more enjoyable. Maybe get it during a sale, as the price tag is pretty high in my opinion.
The game is exceptional.Both the, gameplay and the graphics are not Maintstream. Therefore, the game is not for everyone Good. But If you like strategy and Indie, applies here something new.If you are not sure since, testing with friends.The new price is a bit little bit High, but in sales periods this is a must-have purchase.
Well this game is something very different to anything I've played before. If you're a fan of Sim City or Cities: Skylines then this is for you. You start off as a very small organisation and attempt to take over a city through numerous marketing techniques. The graphics of the game are very unique and set a nice tone to the game, especially hyperspace.It took me a while to get started into the game and I felt just thrown in there however I soon noticed at the bottom of the screen there is a help box guiding you on your way to a successful enterprise. The help menu is also very good at explaining how to control your city. A slight introduction wouldn't go amiss though.I found that the game didn't always click where I wanted it to but it was nothing major.I would recommend trying this out.
AdvertCity is a dystopian tycoon game in which your goal is to make money by advertising, expand your operations, and eventually buy out every megacorp in the city. I have played many tycoon games in the past such as zoo tycoon, school tycoon, mall tycoon,
but nothing like this. It's a very unique spin on the usual genre.Pros:Gives a great sense of atmosphere Procedurally generated city (can pick seed number)Great soundtrackCons:Can be overwhelming at firstTutorial could be betterAt first this game may overwhelm you with lots of information The numbers seem big (this game uses a cryptocurrency) and the tutorial does not explain everything, so you will have to do some learning on your own. After putting some time into the game, it becomes enjoyable as you begin to buy new buildings, hiring more workers, or firing them if your running out of money. Your actions feel impactful and if done correctly could bring you one step closer to buying out the competition.
This is a good tycoon game. Your goal is to grow your ad-company and increase your income and then take over the city with ads like flyers. Its always a random map, so its always kinda new. its make much fun, i will play it more.If it have a online Multiplayer, it would make more fun to play.
Frankly, I've never been a cyberpunk fan, but this game changed it. AdvertCity is different from any other simulator or cyberpunk game. When I first launced this game, I was confused by the interface, it was a little hard and weird. But after 1 hour of playing I realised that interface is comfortable and easy to use. You need some time to get used to it. One of the main reasons why interface is weird is a useless and short tutorial.Despite the inconveniences with interface, control in AdvertCity is really handy! It's easy to move througout the map (which is really large). The only thing i had troubles with was a mouse sensitive, it was too high, so I had to visit game settings and to lower it. It helped.Music in this game is strange, but it harmonizes with the genre and gameplay of the game... and it doesn't annoy.The interesting thing about AdvertCity is changing of day and night! Even lights in windows of buildings are changing!Then, I noticed support of VR and Oculus Rift, it would be definitely interesting and exciting to try it, but unfortunatelly I don't have it! =)The only thing that disappointed me is absent multiplayer. This game is competetive, so I would like to compete with my friends and other players(or even build a big advertisment corporation together)! To sum it up, I should say, that this game is unique and absolutely worth buying! Wish good luck to developers!
Really nice and very deep tycoon game. I like the Cyberpunk setting aswell :3 The game is a little bit like a mix of Rollercoaster Tycoon and Cities Skylines.Pro:- very funny gameplay- complexity- controls- the soundtrack &3- atmosphere- procedurally generated maps- Oculus Rift Support (i am very excited about this)Contra:- not very beginner-friendly- no german translation yet
AdvertCity is a Tycoon game where your sole purpose is to plaster buildings with advertisments from different companies, increase your circle of influence so that you can expand your ad business to more parts of the city and eventually buy everyone else. Pros:Large map, randomly generated every new gameInteresting concept of tycoon simulation game.Ad's displayed in-game (on the building's).Real time cash flow & your actions affect your reputationAtmosphere and music is pretty good.ConsFont used is pretty bad, unable to read details on the screen comfortably.Very small tutorial, not much is explainedCamera control feels clunky.ConclusionI'd say this game is quite good and has depth in it's gameplay. With the dev's actually taking the time to fix stuff, I'd say it's better than many games out there.
I picked up AdvertCity on a lark, being on both a cyberpunk and management kick at the time. I knew going in that the learning curve would be steep, and after a few false starts I got the hang of making money and expanding my operation. As I moved my offices into a towering highrise and set my sights on rival corporations under the harsh glow of my neon billboards and blimps, I started to feel like I had divined all the secrets of the game and would soon grow bored. But this was soon followed by a realization the likes of which I have rarely had from a game, one that elevates this title to true brilliance.AdvertCity sets you up as the CEO and sole employee of Adsplay, a startup advertising company in a procedurally generated metropolis. Every building and resident belongs to one of a dozen or so megacorporations that run the city, and you get to make your bones by advertising for them. Starting out with stacks of fliers and a limited range of influence, you can earn new technologies like posters and billboards from friendly corps, buy new offices to expand your reach, hire employees to improve your ads, and so on. There's also an internet view where you can post all manner of cat pictures and spam ads as well.Each kind of ad has strengths and weaknesses depending on where in the city it is placed, in what kind of building, and for what corporation. This then becomes your chief concern, puzzling out which ads go where to earn you the most money and rep. And it's quite a puzzle, because there's no guide or tutorial to making a million bucks. The scant tutorial teaches you how the interface works and gets you set up with a loan and running the most basic ads for pocket change. You have to delve into the procedural descriptions of buildings, corporations, and even ad technology to understand how to ply your trade.Making your fortune as a shameless advertising mogul is only half the game, however. Once your company becomes a major player in the city, you can set your sights on seizing control of the other corporations. This is how the game is won, by eventually absorbing all of your rivals and taking over the entire city. At first glance, this may seem like an impossible task, since you'll be looking for something to do with your first million dollars and the smallest megacorp might cost thirty million to claim. You'll also run into a confounding ceiling on how much money you can make from your ads, as the resources to produce them (employees) start to catch up to the profits you make.That's where I was when I started to cool on the game, with my sprawling company humming along and a few easy conquests down, but the remaining megacorps far out of my reach. By that point the game had started to feel like a more interactive clicker game, with me just spamming my most expensive ads over and over for the biggest returns, still not enough to topple my foes. I was beginning to think there was no real strategy to the game, just a long grind up to enormous cash totals again and again. And it turns out I was very, very wrong. In my quest for the fattest bank account, I started running nothing but colossal blimp ads as quickly as I could for one particular megacorp. I was earning plenty of rep with them and money, but not nearly enough to buy them out. I started to notice that the campaigns themselves were going poorly and the megacorp disliked them, even though they were paying me for them. I stopped the campaigns once my income peaked, and on a lark I took a look at the megacorp's info. What had once been a company valued in the tens of millions was now worth a measly half a mil and falling.That's when it hit me: I was running an ad agency. I could help grow companies with good ads, or I could run them into the ground with bad ones. All that effort I made in the early game to learn what worked and what didn't could now be turned around to destroy the very companies that had helped me grow. The economy in AdvertCity was far, far more detailed and complex than I gave it credit for, and provided a wealth of strategies for hostile takeovers. I could tank a company's profits with poor ads, boost their competitors with good ones, buy out their buildings to starve them of employees, or drain their bank accounts by running an endless stream of extravagant ads for them.It's a brilliant strategy game hidden beneath a rough, if stylish, exterior. The graphics are simple polygons and wireframe menus but fit the cyberpunk feel to a T, and the heavy, oppressive soundtrack is the icing on the dystopian cake. The interface can sadly be a pain to deal with, sometimes letting you double-click through to the wrong options or stack up notifications to obscure important info. Performance can also suffer once your operation gets enormous, and I had one audio mishap that forced a restart the first time I went bankrupt. These are all minor issues around a far more major one, the learning curve. If you want to reach the genius buried in this game, you have to work for it. You have to take the time to read, experiment, fail, and try again until it clicks, and you have to do that at every stage of the game. It won't be for everyone, but those who do delve deep into AdvertCity will discover one of the most clever and rewarding strategy games I've ever played.
Var denna recension hj?lpsam?
The game is awful, its a glorified clicker with a terrible UI. Shame, because the idea is great.
AdvertCity is a dystopian tycoon game in which your goal is to make money by advertising, expand your operations, and eventually buy out every megacorp in the city. I have played many tycoon games in the past such as zoo tycoon, school tycoon, mall tycoon,
but nothing like this. It's a very unique spin on the usual genre.Pros:Gives a great sense of atmosphere Procedurally generated city (can pick seed number)Great soundtrackCons:Can be overwhelming at firstTutorial could be betterAt first this game may overwhelm you with lots of information The numbers seem big (this game uses a cryptocurrency) and the tutorial does not explain everything, so you will have to do some learning on your own. After putting some time into the game, it becomes enjoyable as you begin to buy new buildings, hiring more workers, or firing them if your running out of money. Your actions feel impactful and if done correctly could bring you one step closer to buying out the competition.
God I used to play RollerCoaster Tycoon and Sim City so much. I just love playing Tycoon games, Tycoon City is essentially boiled down into getting your advertisements across the city to as many people as you can to gain more influence to in return make your empire bigger.Pros
- Huge procedrually generated map.
- Unique tycoon game concept.
- Your ad's are actually shown in game in real time.
- Awesome visual style and soundtrack.Cons
- I can't transfer my money into real life.In the end I very well enjoyed this game, and the devs are active in the community responding to bugs and fixing them in a timely manner and not like some other devs *cough* Valve *cough*. It's quite a good game and I'd definitely recommend it if you like Tycoon games.
It's good to see another &classic& tycoon game. I miss these kind of games quite much, where your main objective is just as simple as it is challenging: To gain the most money in every way possible (well, mainly through Ads here xD) Now let`s get to the pros and cons:Pro first:-a new idea of a tycoon game (never seen a game, where your main income comes from advertising)-interesting concept of implementing the in-game world through meatspace and cyberspace (resembles the idea found in Shadowrun)-great music, which matches the theme-I can see the ads I put on the buildings (gives me kind of a feedback)-uses seeds to generate a random map-interesting idea of implementing the Oculus Rift to &fly and control& in this virtual world (Sorry, but again it reminds me of a decker character found in SP)-it gradually gets new updatesNow the Cons:-Usability of the UI is quite questionable-Camera controls are not as easy to get into-the first time I entered this world I felt like being thrown into cold water (short and almost non noticeable tutorial on the bottom of the UI)-a bit pricey-well, it`s not really a con, but this game is locked at 60 fpm although my setup could support way more (only if fpm matters to you)Now this game really has some interesting concepts and ideas. However, as it likes to implement the cold and harsh world of a cyberspace setting its UI seems to simulate the unfriendliness as well too. But if you still can get into this game, you`ll get your fair share of fun.It`s now a bit pricey, but many games on steam are pricey. I'd recommend you to wait until a sale to buy it.
Ah nothing like a bit of corporate warfare!.AdvertCity is a Tycoon game where your sole purpose is to plaster buildings with advertisments from different competiter's, increase your circle of influence so that you can expand your ad business to more parts of the city and eventually buy out your competiter's. The game is quite fun with a pretty good concept and different take on the tycoon genre, but does have some shortcomings.Looking at the postive's :-Runs smoothly with no problems.Interesting concept of tycoon sim.Ad's displayed in-game (on the building's).Dynamic environment (Cash-flow is in real-time and ad's immediately effect your influence).Good transition between Meatspace and Cyberspace (makes it easier to navigate the city).Atmosphere and music is pretty great.Large map which is randomly generated (you have the option to tweak the map settings to your liking).Occulus Rift Support (although I haven't used it).Onto the Negative's :-The UI is pretty dull and boring, but it does hide a lot of features.Very small tutorial and only will initially hand hold you. Most of the other features are not explained in the tutorial, so be ready to go running into debt on your first try as you figure out what to do.No fancy visualisation's or stats screen to show your choices and their effects. (although it does help in keeping to the cyberpunk like theme of the game).Ehh, the camera is hard to get used on the keyboard and mouse controls. (I feel it was optimized for the occulus).On a final note I'd say this game is quite good and has depth in it's gameplay (it's not like you pay n spray every building with ad's and hope for the best). It offers quite a good appeal to tycoon sim fans and this might be just down your alley, since it's not a bad game and is way better than some other game's on steam, with the dev's actually taking the time to fix stuff.Although I highly feel it's a bit too pricey for $20, it does offer it's fair share of gameplay and difficulty (maybe get it once it's on sale?).
Well this game is something very different to anything I've played before. If you're a fan of Sim City or Cities: Skylines then this is for you. You start off as a very small organisation and attempt to take over a city through numerous marketing techniques. The graphics of the game are very unique and set a nice tone to the game, especially hyperspace.It took me a while to get started into the game and I felt just thrown in there however I soon noticed at the bottom of the screen there is a help box guiding you on your way to a successful enterprise. The help menu is also very good at explaining how to control your city. A slight introduction wouldn't go amiss though.I found that the game didn't always click where I wanted it to but it was nothing major.I would recommend trying this out.
AdvertCity is a Tycoon game where your sole purpose is to plaster buildings with advertisments from different companies, increase your circle of influence so that you can expand your ad business to more parts of the city and eventually buy everyone else. Pros:Large map, randomly generated every new gameInteresting concept of tycoon simulation game.Ad's displayed in-game (on the building's).Real time cash flow & your actions affect your reputationAtmosphere and music is pretty good.ConsFont used is pretty bad, unable to read details on the screen comfortably.Very small tutorial, not much is explainedCamera control feels clunky.ConclusionI'd say this game is quite good and has depth in it's gameplay. With the dev's actually taking the time to fix stuff, I'd say it's better than many games out there.
I'm don't usually play these tycoon kind of games but I felt like trying something different and I was not disappointed. At first I was a little confused and struggeled to find the HQ building. It turned out to be a small building with a white flag right in the center of your control area, in case you could not find it either. Once I got going I spent hours building my ad empire, taking over whole areas of the randomly generated map, destroying my competition. It was actually very satisfying. Game runs perfectly on my PC, soundtrack is awseome, gameplay is addicting, design reminds me of tron legacy which creates a unique atmosphere. If you never played these type of games before, I would definitely give this one a try. It's well worth the money.
What's this?AdvertCity is a &tycoon& kind of game, which puts the player in charge of an advertising company in a cyberpunk-esque city. The main goal is to expand the company's area of influence by investing on its advertising business on behalf of different megacorps, until it takes over their territory and owns them.GameplayAfter clicking on &New Game&, a new city is generated and everything quickly starts with a really bland and short tutorial, which doesn't really explain anything. The player is left wondering what to do next as the debts with the bank increase and the funds don't seem to keep up. Unfortunately this is not supported by the UI and general camera navigation, which are not easy to get comfortable with. However, underneath this cryptic surface, there's a series of real time events and developments that affect the city's growth. In short, the player must get into the cycle of providing an advertising service to one of the megacorps, increase influence until a new technology is available and then start building cash to expand his/her company's empire. This can be achieved by switching between physical (meatspace) and digital (cyberspace) advert.Art DirectionThe cyberpunk atmosphere is successfully delivered, and the variations in the background music when you switch between meatspace and cyberspace are a nice little touch. However, the overall look could benefit from a bit of polishing and some improvements in the readability of the buildings that populate the city.Technical IssuesThe game's engine doesn't offer many options to tinker with, but should run smoothly on any system. I encountered an issue with windowed mode, where my cursor would keep going upwards until I switched back to fullscreen. Also, it's possible to select the font size, but it doesn't scale too well at the highest settings and doesn't affect the messages you receive in your activity log.So, should I play it?I can recommend this game only to who really likes the genre and doesn't care too much about presentation/user friendly interfaces. If the developer will listen to player feedback and work towards addressing the noticeable usability issues, the experience could be much more enjoyable. Maybe get it during a sale, as the price tag is pretty high in my opinion.
Frankly, I've never been a cyberpunk fan, but this game changed it. AdvertCity is different from any other simulator or cyberpunk game. When I first launced this game, I was confused by the interface, it was a little hard and weird. But after 1 hour of playing I realised that interface is comfortable and easy to use. You need some time to get used to it. One of the main reasons why interface is weird is a useless and short tutorial.Despite the inconveniences with interface, control in AdvertCity is really handy! It's easy to move througout the map (which is really large). The only thing i had troubles with was a mouse sensitive, it was too high, so I had to visit game settings and to lower it. It helped.Music in this game is strange, but it harmonizes with the genre and gameplay of the game... and it doesn't annoy.The interesting thing about AdvertCity is changing of day and night! Even lights in windows of buildings are changing!Then, I noticed support of VR and Oculus Rift, it would be definitely interesting and exciting to try it, but unfortunatelly I don't have it! =)The only thing that disappointed me is absent multiplayer. This game is competetive, so I would like to compete with my friends and other players(or even build a big advertisment corporation together)! To sum it up, I should say, that this game is unique and absolutely worth buying! Wish good luck to developers!
This review will be in English and German,//für die deutsche Fassung bitte runter-scrollenThis game basically is an advert style tycoon game, it's kinda similar to a game called depth story if youP The goal is to make gains, build your business and climb to the top. So in this game you go around and put advert's up for all your buildings.The graphics are kinda similar to sims city, but you don't actually build the city, instead you install ad's like I already said earlier. The animations of this game are superb and also the cyber punk setting.Another amazing part of the game is the soundtrack, it is just amazing and wants you to keep playing P___________________________________________________________Das deutsche Review startet hier:Das Spiel ist quasi ein tycoon game( Aufbau Spiel) in welchem der Schwerpunkt auf Werbung liegt. Ein anderes Spiel was diesem sehr nahe kommt ist depth story falls das hier schon mal jemand geh?PDas Ziel des Spiels ist es Profit zu machen und sein eigenes Unternehmen wachsen zu lassen, sodass man am Ende das beste Unternehmen hat. Vom Gameplay her, platziert ihr in diesem Spiel Werbung an euren Geb?uden.Die Grafik dieses Spiels ist Sims City sehr ?hnlich, der Unterschied ist aber wie eben schon gesagt, dass ihr die Geb?ude nicht baut sondern daran Werbung platziert. Die Animationen sind auch super und vor allem gef?llt mir der Cyber Punk Style in welchem das Spiel ist.Auch erw?hnenswert ist der Soundtrack. Dieser ist echt gelungen und bleibt einem definitiv im KP
I received a key explicitly for reviewing AdvertCity. How I perceived this game whether it’s positively or negatively is entirely up to me.AdvertCity is a tycoon game set in cyberpunk theme, The way to make money is by advertising,building your operations and to engage/buyout the other Tycoons.Pros : -Unique gameplay -Great Soundtrack-VR support-Graphics-wiseCons-UI is bland and the font is really hard to read-Tutorial is really hard to grasp/understand-The Camera is really hard to controlOverall : This game could really use some fixes in many areas, but I think the concept alone caught my attention and I will watch the game’s development since I know the game can be improved dramatically in a couple of patches. 7/10
I have no idea how to play this game but damn this soundtrack is dope as ???? and certainly fits the cyberpunk genre.
tycoon games aren't really my bag so all is good.
thanks devs (composer) and thanks to groupess for bundling this:)
also cheers to the british for always using advert over ad or advertisemnt--it is categoricly better by far.
This is a good tycoon game. Your goal is to grow your ad-company and increase your income and then take over the city with ads like flyers. Its always a random map, so its always kinda new. its make much fun, i will play it more.If it have a online Multiplayer, it would make more fun to play.
This is a good tycoon game. Your goal is to grow your ad-company and increase your income and then take over the city with ads. It has nice sound and music. The maps are random made so they will be different for each game.If you like tycoon games you should get it!
Really nice and very deep tycoon game. I like the Cyberpunk setting aswell :3 The game is a little bit like a mix of Rollercoaster Tycoon and Cities Skylines.Pro:- very funny gameplay- complexity- controls- the soundtrack &3- atmosphere- procedurally generated maps- Oculus Rift Support (i am very excited about this)Contra:- not very beginner-friendly- no german translation yet
I like it. It took me a while to get the hang of it but its actually pretty cool. Its similar to many tycoon games out there and got me hooked. Its a pretty good value and definately recommend it.
I have no clue what the hell I'm doing but I'm making money doing it. 10/10
The game is exceptional.Both the, gameplay and the graphics are not Maintstream. Therefore, the game is not for everyone Good. But If you like strategy and Indie, applies here something new.If you are not sure since, testing with friends.The new price is a bit little bit High, but in sales periods this is a must-have purchase.
Du kan anv?nda denna widget-skapare f?r att generera en bit HTML-kod som kan kapslas in i din hemsida f?r att enkelt l?ta kunder k?pa detta spelet p? Steam.
Det finns mer ?n ett s?tt att k?pa detta spelet p?. Var v?nlig och v?lj ett specifikt paket att skapa en widget f?r:
AdvertCity
AdvertCity and Soundtrack Deluxe Bundle
Ange upp till 375 tecken f?r att l?gga till en beskrivning p? din widget:
Kopiera och klistra in HTML-koden ovan till din hemsida f?r att f? ovanst?ende widget att dyka upp.
Dela med dig:& & &
Moms inr?knat i alla priser d?r det ?r till?mpligt.&&
Se mobilwebbplats

我要回帖

更多关于 balancity游戏 的文章

随机推荐