Play BlackShot: Mercenary Warfare FPS
Free To Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
KNIFES, ROCKS...& BOOST!!!
We are back online Mercenaries!
And CS63: SummerTime Madness is here!
We have some exciting stuff for you to check it out:
A Brand NEW Game Mode [Knife Throwing] WITH 200% BOOST!
Only the agile and precise mercenaries will survive
A Brand NEW TDM Map
A NEW PERMANENT Weapon
An HUGE Announcement
AND MUCH MORE…….
Are ready to enjoy the summer?
Team BlackShot
CS63 – SummerTime Madness -
Papaya Play -
BlackShot -
Today we’ll be having our maintenance for BLACKSHOT’s CS63 – Summer Time Madness Update at 03:00AM (CET).
*During this Maintenance our website and help desk systems will be also offline. During this period we ask user to please use our social media channels to contact us.
Get ready for some new content!
- Events
- Game Modes
- Weapons
- Maps
And More!!!!
Stay tuned for more news and updates.
*Maintenance will start this Wednesday 15/06/16 at: 03:00am (CET) and will have the duration of approximately 2 hours.
Team BlackShot
-------------------------------------------------
Papaya Play -
BlackShot -
Facebook - Global -
About This Game
BlackShot is a free-to-play, first-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world.
Join other mercenaries in brutal team combat, multiple game modes, and experience in-depth customization to create your perfect warrior!
The old world ended on the fourth of December, 2033.
In the preceding decade, advances in human cloning had led to the development of the expendable clone soldier, the Mercenary.
Nations began expanding their borders aggressively, seeking more resources in order to expand their clone armies. The entire world soon became embroiled in global conflict.
BlackShot is one the world’s elite mercenary groups. You are a newly contracted Mercenary.
Will you rise through the ranks to become elite?
Running Man Mode (RM)
Team Death Match (TDM)
Team Flag Match (TFM)
Search & Destroy (SD)
Protect the Commander (PC)
Unlimited Battle Arena (UBA)
Bunker Defense (BD)
Rise from lowly Recruit all the way up to Commander-in-Chief
Receive Weapons, Gear, and Tactics at every level!
Enhance your mercenary with Gear to make them better, stronger, faster!
Receive stat bonuses or increase your weapon load.
Add depth to your character customization by assigning weapons expertise.
Unlock more slots as you gain ranks, and create a deadly mercenary!
Create your own or join an existing clan, customize your emblem, and dominate!
Clan rankings and Clan servers for team matches.
Massive array of weapons such as AR, BR, Snipers, SMG, Shotguns and many more.
7 Mastery categories and multiple ranks that unlock unique weaponry!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 2.0Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 6800 GT / RADEON X800 GT
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 7800 GT / RADEON HD5430D
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(711 reviews)
???????, 10/10
this game is good and bad the supid severs are not working right now
This game it's self is amazing, It's definatly P2W and the skins do not give you any advanage at all. there's alot of hacker and aim bot users, i'm not saying that because im bad, It's just that obvious. DON'T get attached to this game. yeah it's fun play but after 15 minures you get board of hackers and highly skilled vets.
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY ALL THE REVIEWS YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY READ, THIS GAME IS
NOT FULL OF HACKERS. IT IS JUST THE RAW SKILL OF BETTER PLAYERS WRECKING THEM. THIS GAME HAS LITTLE TO NO HACKERS AT ALL.
CONTINUE TO READ vvv Not a bad game. Graphics arent totally next gen, but this game was initially released in 2008 so its holding up quite well. It has some of that old, somewhat over the top, arcadey feel you get with Asian shooters.One major con (but is common across alot of Asian shooters) is non-permanent guns. Each gun only lasts a certain amount of time before you cannot use it anymore. However, gaining money to replenish the gun is quite quick and easy.The game is also quite smooth, and VERY playable. I have yet to experience any lag spikes so servers are good.This is
a P2W game, I have seen many F2P players
(Myself included not bragging lmao)
absolutely DOMINATE P2W players. Most (If not all) of the flashy guns you see are just merely SKINS, they DO NOT give the player any enhancements whatsoever! If you have a regular AWP, and an opponent has an AWP with a D THEY ARE BOTH STILL AWPS! IT IS TOTALLY DOWN TO PLAYER SKILL AT THAT POINT!Sorry for all caps, and ?????ily formatted review. Thx 4 reading, have a nice day c: (Play the game)
Not bad, not bad at all.~PANDe
Great FPS and F2P game, love the Gameplay and the smoothness of everything
why not &white&shot?
this is 2016and we got this masterpiece(of ????)
Total dogshit and filled full of hackers.. stay far far away.
Hack and delay. No SEA server.
i like tha its one of the only guns games that i would play and it doesnt lagg out my pc but i hate it how it keeps crashing every 5mins or less.
its a great free game, its a knock off of CS GO
IT DID NOT EVEN WORK.
???????????█████████████??????????????███?███??????██?????███?????██????██?██████████??████████??????████???????██??████??????????██??██████████?████???????????███?????????██████???????????██??██████████████????????????████????????█████?????????????███??████??██████████??????????████?????████?????██?????????????█████??????????███???????██████???????????????██??????██????????????????????███?????██?????????????????????██????██??????????????????????███???██???????????????????????██???█????????????????????????█???█????????????????????????██?██?????????????????????????███???????
Run Slash kill &3
The game set off my Anti-virus.
I kept getting a windows error message of a virus.
Had to uninstall, to make windows error go away.
Another piece of crap on steam.
A pretty decent F2P Counter Strike clone. Yes, the graphics are dated. the physics are weird and the guns you can buy in-game aren't permanent (&.&) but this FPS is still pretty fun. I don't know why this game has such a bad rep, honestly. I got WAY more than I expected from this.
2 people found this review funny
The following review is only part finished.
The review I've posted so far is my
overall opinion of the game.
I've still to add a lot of
detail about various components that make up
Overall I'd rate this as
copy of Counter-Strike: Global Op's, with very expensive
limited items
that basically mean this is a Pay to Win game.
I will be editing
the bulk of this review soon.
Just not got the time to incorporate all of my notes taken while playing the game at this time.I love
decent shooters and more so if they are set in a post apocalyptic setting, so was really looking forwards to checking this game out. Unfortunately and as expected (after seeing the
dlc that is available)
Blackshot:
Mercenary Warfare is yet another
game that could have been
excellent if it wasn't for the pay to win ethic that seems
so prevalent these days and an old grapic engine that looks like it was made for a game 10 years ago, for example, there was better bump mapping on one of my favorite
games from that era
Men of Valor. The actual game play is basically a CS:GO copy cat, with similar modes, but the graphic isn't as sharp.
As this is supposed to be post apocalyptic, you'd expect the
scenarios to look grimy and
degraded, but they look as clean as hell.
Game play is okay, but
there is still
that bunny hopping tactic
that I hate so much in games like this.
I always get caught out
as I don't use the tactic partly becasue
I always try to play these games like I was really there.
(Okay stupid I know, but that's
the way my head works).
There's a good number of different scenarios such
as Pipeline,
Scrapyard, Sand Storm, Hide-out, The Hunting, House of Pain etc and
several modes
such as the ubiquitous Team Death Match and Capture the Flag, plus others such as Running Man, Protect the Commander and Search and Destroy. Unfortunately
most of those
generally have
playing them.
You do have the option of creating
a game yourself with one of these modes
but , you'd probably have a lengthy wait for
combatants to join in.
Games don't start until
are filled.
At this time there are still a reasonable number of servers
running the most common
scenarios and modes, but
not as many as when the game was first released.
If you want to win
you can buy in
different higher end weapons
such as the SCAR Aurum, the MP7 Aurum, the Black AK47,
or if your preference is for camoflaged
weapons the
MSR Woodland
or the HK416 Forest
both of which are are ideal weapons to
There are also
several perks that give you a distinct advantage over
for example,
premium medics
pack that speeds up your recovery signifcantly.
Sooooooo...!
you happen to
catch a bullet from a non-paying character,
you can recover much quicker and blast them to hell before they
get time to
blast another into your
sweet flesh.
Then you have the tactics packs that
improve your aim
by reducing
tremble especially when
you are taking fire from the opfor,
plus your weapons
give you less recoil that improve your aim significantly compared to
unfortunate free to play
bozo that is trying to
put you in your grave.
These perks also kick-in in the
unlikely event
a F2P player does
significantly reducing the
tremble normally associated with
wounding, even if you are
on deaths door.
Really, unless you are
a totally inept player
with all perks and premium weapons
extremly unlikely you
when pitted against a Free to Play
character.
So, in conclusion,
perks and superior weapons give you a massive advantage over
pure free to play
At ?0.79p for the cheapest pack a shot
(when not on sale)
this isn't so bad, but IMO it still smacks of
payed for cheats.
packs also give you access to
new characters such as Pei, who
built in speed boosts
(great when carrying the flag) and
can plant and defuse
quicker than a totally free to play character (of which there are two
attack and teo defensive characters), again giving you a distinct advantage over the pure free to play game.What is annoying
for those that d
all aspects of these
dlc packs are
time limited, every bit of them, even the health packs unless you pay for the premium gold packs which allow you
almost 3 years for
if you want to use your premium sniper rifle or the
deadly Japanese Kodachi
sword you will have to pay through the nose
frequently for the privelege.
There are presently three different dlc packs available via Steam, but all contents can be purchased seperately
for either BSC currency which costs you real dollars or Bounty points, which are earned
through playing the game.
Buying items using BP's
requires a lot of BP points.
With respect to the Steam dlc's the black pack gives you 3 days of superiority over F2P players, pay to win perks and weapons, the green pack which has slightly better weapons gives you 5 days and and the
gold premium
pack gives you
7 days of superiority.
These pay to win dlc's
I do understand that the developers have to earn cash to be able to keep their so called free to play
games running.
In my opinion
if the game is good enough,
these pay to win tactics
are not needed because
the community would willingly pay
game and even pay
for server time if necessary, thus
giving all players
a balanced game
that would depend more on
experience and
skill rather than
hey I've got more spare cash than you attitudes.Because of the pay to win
ethos this game is so unbalanced you don't stand a chance unless you
are willing to part
with your hard earned cash. Go try it without spending any money. I did and
countless times by
players with
poxy pistols at longish range.
I've used pistols
while in the army and there's no way
you'd be able to get a head shot at
50 meters from such a short barreled weapon. Especially if you have to take into account
environmental conditions unless you are an accredited marksman like I was with certain weapons.
In one instance I got the
advantage over a player
as I was behind him/her. I emptied half a mag into the
players head
with my underpowered pistol
before they
turned around and
was astounded when they hit me with one bullet and I was dead.
I doubt i'll play this game again apart
more time to add to this review,
and moreso I doubt this game will be
which is a pity as
post apocalyptic scenarios, not that this game looks anywhere
near like post apocalyptic.
Was this review helpful?
I am an old blackshot player (since 2010) and with more than 500 hours! During this period i made some break because i played other FPS like Counter Strike, and because there are many hackers (mostly after a new patch). I would like to inform you that this is a nice game, but ....
there are too many hackers, it's a pay to win, and
the GM (Game Masters) feel powerful....banning the
people for nothing, forcing the closure of the game because you are wasting them, close clanwar room for nothing,... I can tell you many other things, but juts try this game and you will see yourself! I am very sorry to leave this review, but over the years this game has worsened instead of improving! Unlucky!Singed: Old blackshot player..... I am affraid to write my game name because GM can ban me.
Was this review helpful?
Hack Simulator Hahaha
Was this review helpful?
Wow ???? this game... I was actually having some fun for awhile but holy ???? the amount of hackers in this game is unreal.It sucks because everyone is super paranoid of everyone cause theres so many hackers. Like most of them don't aimbot cause it's way too obvious even tho some still do, but what most of them have are wallhacks. They will know exactly where u are in the map at all time, they start shooting around a corner even tho you're walking and not making any sound.Don't get me wrong there is some legit good players like in every game but like i said the amount of hackers is unreal and it creates this ????ed up atmosphere where if you're slighty good at this and don't cheat, you will probably be tagged a hacker and get votekicked.So yeah skip this one.
Was this review helpful?
Dont even bother with this game. Played it for 11 hours and I feel like this game is taken out the life out of me. The maps are all copied from other games. Every map is unbalanced as hell, that there is always one team that gets constant spawnkilled. The hit code in this game is so cr@p that someone can shoot you through a wall, and this happens all the time. Maps are also so small that it takes 2 seconds for someone to run to the other teams spawn, that an enemy can camp behined a spawn killing people who spawn in. On top of all this pile of sh*t, hackers are a constant thing in this game and there is no way to report the hackers. I dont recommend this game at all, unless you willing to pay for anger management counselling.
Was this review helpful?
I used to play this game on the Garena servers but later quit. And now when I came back to this game on Steam, I realised it is still the same bloody game, just more Bullcrap added.The Gameplay is fun, especially the sniping because the &q,q& method is fun to play with. Other than that it is okay. Since it is a P2W game, half of your gameplay depends on what gun you are using, the more fancier it looks, the better i guess. At least they give you a box of weapons for you to use at the start of a new account, I remembered I didn't get jacksh*t from them Garena ba$tard$.Now the bad side of the game which probably is 3/4 of the game.-Renting System (We are in 2016 now people, change the bloody renting system, at least make it look better, sheesh.)-P2W (Obvious one)-Hackersville (Sh*tload of em, I don't really see em much in Beginner servers but once I got into the normal servers, oh boy, ??????s are all over the place, most matches i go into at least has 1.)-Nobody on the N.America server plays this game, well only the Beginner channel has a small population of players but when you get pass the limit and forced into the normal servers, oh boy, you must go into international servers and oh boy... Just stay the fk outta Brazil and you should be fine.Do I recommend it? Fk no. A rating? A small piece of rotten chicken wing/ A KFC Family bundle.
Was this review helpful?
Hack and delay. No SEA server.
Was this review helpful?
???????????█████████████??????????????███?███??????██?????███?????██????██?██████████??████████??????████???????██??████??????????██??██████████?████???????????███?????????██████???????????██??██████████████????????????████????????█████?????????????███??████??██████████??????????████?????████?????██?????????????█████??????????███???????██████???????????????██??????██????????????????????███?????██?????????????????????██????██??????????????????????███???██???????????????????????██???█????????????????????????█???█????????????????????????██?██?????????????????????????███???????
Was this review helpful?
This game is sooooooo much fun!If you played counter strike sorce or csgo then this game is for you.Graphics are low end, and thats good for people that don't have good pc'sGraphics in my opinion don't matter its about the gameplay and i love the featurestheres supply drops for guns, all though guns from creates last only a few hours or days the game is still funI think its a blast!
Was this review helpful?
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY ALL THE REVIEWS YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY READ, THIS GAME IS
NOT FULL OF HACKERS. IT IS JUST THE RAW SKILL OF BETTER PLAYERS WRECKING THEM. THIS GAME HAS LITTLE TO NO HACKERS AT ALL.
CONTINUE TO READ vvv Not a bad game. Graphics arent totally next gen, but this game was initially released in 2008 so its holding up quite well. It has some of that old, somewhat over the top, arcadey feel you get with Asian shooters.One major con (but is common across alot of Asian shooters) is non-permanent guns. Each gun only lasts a certain amount of time before you cannot use it anymore. However, gaining money to replenish the gun is quite quick and easy.The game is also quite smooth, and VERY playable. I have yet to experience any lag spikes so servers are good.This is
a P2W game, I have seen many F2P players
(Myself included not bragging lmao)
absolutely DOMINATE P2W players. Most (If not all) of the flashy guns you see are just merely SKINS, they DO NOT give the player any enhancements whatsoever! If you have a regular AWP, and an opponent has an AWP with a D THEY ARE BOTH STILL AWPS! IT IS TOTALLY DOWN TO PLAYER SKILL AT THAT POINT!Sorry for all caps, and ?????ily formatted review. Thx 4 reading, have a nice day c: (Play the game)
Was this review helpful?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Was this review helpful?
Another piece of crap on steam.
Was this review helpful?
Run Slash kill &3
Was this review helpful?
this is 2016and we got this masterpiece(of ????)
Was this review helpful?
The game set off my Anti-virus.
I kept getting a windows error message of a virus.
Had to uninstall, to make windows error go away.
Was this review helpful?
It is really just another p2w game, you can't almost enjoy the game without being angry cause of the premium guns
Was this review helpful?
p2w, hackshot, gliches and bugs...
Was this review helpful?
I do not recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
If you gonna download this game, be careful because there's hackers on there obviously but the differences is that this FTP game is catering to hackers. One match that was on in the world server on the search and destory game mode, one hacker hack throughout the entire match. Many people in the lobby tried to kick the hacker out and guess what? The voting system is rigged! Even when many people voted to kick the hacker out, the voting system denial of booting the hacker out. I don't know how this happens, but the voting system is broken as hell. Anyway the game is trash and shouldn't be downloaded by anyone. The movement in this game feels like i'm moving like a freaking tank. The hit detection is broken. Guns seem to be unbalanced. All i can say is go elsewhere.
Was this review helpful?
Hack Aim Speed anywhere ! dumb game
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 mercenary kings 的文章

随机推荐