劲舞团每次游戏开始都会有个男大叫oh way now come long wayon

求劲舞团开场特效音乐劲舞团 开始游戏时loading的那一段 就是开始游戏时COME ON那一段_百度知道
求劲舞团开场特效音乐劲舞团 开始游戏时loading的那一段 就是开始游戏时COME ON那一段
谁电脑上有Sound文件夹里文件名是loading 帮忙发到邮箱里 想用来做短信铃音
提问者采纳
songtaste.songtaste:///song/3050634/" target="_blank">http://www劲舞团游戏开始时的开场语(come on) 劲舞团 试听 -- SongTaste 用音乐倾听彼此 <a href="http
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
劲舞团的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团一首歌,歌词里a coming now,很久以前的歌了。_百度知道
劲舞团一首歌,歌词里a coming now,很久以前的歌了。
舞团一首歌,a coming now,歌词里有句是,很久以前的歌了
我有更好的答案
歌名:The Tower
艺人:Vienna Teng(史逸欣)
The one who survives by making the lives
Of others worthwhile
She&#039;s coming apart
Right before my eyes
The one who depends on the services she renders
To those who come knocking
She&#039;s seeing too clearly what she can&#039;t be
What understanding defies
She says I need not to need
Or else a love with intuition
Someone who reaches out to my weakness and won&#039;t let go
I need not to need
I&#039;ve always been the tower
But now I feel like I&#039;m the flower trying to bloom in snow
She turns out the light anticipating night falling
Tenderly around her
And watches the dusk
The words won&#039;t come
She carries...
Vienna Teng
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
劲舞团的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团come 叫声_百度知道
劲舞团come 叫声
劲舞游戏开始前有一段 O Y NAI COME 的叫声`谁帮我给个MP3格式的高耀太
要有劲舞团开始的叫声哈
请 帮我做好`让我可以直接下的那种`你们说的我搞不来~!
提问者采纳
E);9you&#92.wav这两个文件一个是oh right now
一个叫come on你要找的歌前面带这个声音的基本是找不到的:&#92.wavvoice_s;sound有两个下面名称的文件;Season3:voice_r.4&#92,除非有人特意录制~进入劲舞文件夹F(C/D&#47
提问者评价
你能帮我录制下吗?我真的不懂那个什么文件夹什么的?!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这还要人教.下载的文件里面有个文件夹.歌曲下载就在百度MP3里面找么,你打开看看,好象就是MP3格式
rewtgtrhuer
您可能关注的推广
劲舞团的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团里有一首开头是I Love You And I Need You 的歌。谁知道是什么歌啊?_百度知道
劲舞团里有一首开头是I Love You And I Need You 的歌。谁知道是什么歌啊?
歌名: Dilemma | 歌手: Nelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do, Need you No matter what I do.... All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, the finest thing i&#39;d ever seen But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son doh-oh, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon&#39; fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, yeah, yeah East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, yeah
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 come your way 的文章

随机推荐