statuseffecthu饥荒自带mod是什么么mod

132-statuseffecthud-v151
[1.6.4] StatusEffectHUD v1.19
40,260 Views, 12 today
9,677 Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Do you hate having to open your inventory to see what potion effects are still active? In the heat of battle and need to know when to guzzle that next regeneration potion? StatusEffectHUD is for you! StatusEffectHUD displays your currently active potions/effects without having to open your inventory! Sweet! Requires ModLoader (via Risugami's ModLoader or FML).Features: - shows active potions/effects without having your inventory open - keeps look and feel of existing inventory effects display - configurable alignment on your screen - x and y offset config options - option to show/hide effect names - option to show/hide background box - version update checking (can be turned off)Planned: - option to enable dynamic box size - make icons appear on the right when right-aligned Done! - option for horizontal layout - better multi-effect handling (maybe have the background box stay solid and auto-extend)bspkrsCore:ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don't install it along side any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned. ModLoader/Forge download:
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods I release. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.Note:I will not be offering support on this page. If you are experiencing an issue related to this mod, the best way to get support is via . Please post questions/issues there.More Info + Support:v1.9 - 20-Feb-2013- updated to support bspkrsCore (new required dependency)- updated for 1.5 (15-Mar-2013)v1.8 (08-Feb-2013)- added reset code to all drawn stringsv1.7 (01-Nov-2012) - fixed Forge/FML compatibility- updated for 1.4.5 (21-Nov-2012)- updated for 1.4.6 (23-Nov-2012)v1.6 (26-Oct-2012) - initial update to 1.4.2v1.52 (04-Oct-2012) - compatibility updatev1.51 (17-Sep-2012) - compatibility update v1.5 (13-Sep-2012) - added x and y offset options - switched to shared version checking - made icons appear on the right when right-aligned - background is now disabled by default - text colors are now configurable v1.4 (27-Aug-2012) - added config option to allow/disallow version checking - now
file v1.3 (19-Aug-2012) - updated for 1.3.2. v1.2 (05-Aug-2012) - updated for 1.3.1. - added version checking. v1.12 (29-Mar-2012) - YO DAWG, I heard you like stupid mistake fixes, so I put a stupid mistake fix out for my stupid mistake fix so the stupid mistake fix will be fixed. v1.11 (27-Mar-2012) - fixed stupid mistake when updating from 1.2.3 to 1.2.4 that caused the text to render without the shadow v1.1 (24-Mar-2012) - option to show/hide effect names - option to show/hide background box v1.0 (23-Mar-2012) - Initial release #allowUpdateCheck (boolean:true) -- Set to true to allow checking for mod updates, false to disable#alignMode (java.lang.String:topleft) -- Valid alignment strings are topleft, topcenter, topright, middleleft, middlecenter, middleright, bottomleft, bottomcenter (not recommended), bottomright#enableBackground (boolean:false) -- Set to true to see the effect background box, false to disable#enableEffectName (boolean:true) -- Set to true to show effect names, false to disable#effectNameColor (java.lang.String:f) -- Valid color values are 0-9, a-f (color values can be found here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:Colors.png)#durationColor (java.lang.String:f) -- Valid color values are 0-9, a-f (color values can be found here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:Colors.png)#xOffset (int:2) -- Horizontal offset from the edge of the screen (when using right alignments the x offset is relative to the right edge of the screen)#yOffset (int:2) -- Vertical offset from the edge of the screen (when using bottom alignments the y offset is relative to the bottom edge of the screen)#yOffsetBottomCenter (int:41) -- Vertical offset used only for the bottomcenter alignment to avoid the vanilla HUD#applyXOffsetToCenter (boolean:false) -- Set to true if you want the xOffset value to be applied when using a center alignment#applyYOffsetToMiddle (boolean:false) -- Set to true if you want the yOffset value to be applied when using a middle alignment#showInChat (boolean:true) -- Set to true to show info when chat is open, false to disable info when chat is open##**ONLY EDIT WHAT IS BELOW THIS**#allowUpdateCheck=truealignMode=topleftenableBackground=falseenableEffectName=trueeffectNameColor=fdurationColor=fxOffset=2yOffset=2yOffsetBottomCenter=41applyXOffsetToCenter=falseapplyYOffsetToMiddle=falseshowInChat=trueThanks: - PuddingHuxtable (this was pretty much his idea) - DaftPVF (for letting me work on his mods)
been out for a while, I just never check PMC
1.6.2 updaterz
1.6.1 update
just housekeeping
1.5.1 updated
- updated for 1.5 (15-Mar-2013)
- updated to support bspkrsCore (new required dependency)
- added reset code to all drawn strings
- updated for 1.4.6 (23-Nov-2012)
- updated for 1.4.5 (21-Nov-2012)
updated for 1.4.4
Fixed Forge/FML compatibility
Updated to 1.4.2.
Back-ported latest 1.3.2 code to 1.2.5. Download is available in the MCF thread.
Compatibility update for shared code.
Comments :
to post comments.
132-statuseffecthud-v151
15 diamonds
3,057 downloads
13 comments
16 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.6.4
307 diamonds
226,134 downloads
258 comments
176 favorited
Last updated
58 diamonds
5,147 downloads
41 comments
19 favorited
Last updated
185 diamonds
46,765 downloads
129 comments
95 favorited
Last updated
46 diamonds
4,226 downloads
25 comments
17 favorited
Last updated
LastGhost said
Still need help on those crashes tho. Anyone?...
Ludicrous said
I typically listen to some jazz (Both the classics and video game covers if I feel like it). Then I ...
Winters79 said
Just looking for some kids who play minecraft in Australia on ps4. For a seven year old to become fr...
Knight said
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/rust-1446204/
Rust by Hybrid Warrior is pre...
BeyondMC said
Hello everybody willing to help, and thank you for viewing this and hopefully responding on helping ...
WolfStudios said
https://youtu.be/iOPPdKhKG3U...
FistoF said
I just finished Malfoy Manor.
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/scr...
MeerkatMan25 said
I would say that I'm good with redstone and command blocks so I'd be happy to help out with the map....
FirstOrder said
I did notice today that the profile pictures in the comments are smaller now.
(Not in beta or whatev...
Queerxox said
I'm sure you can ask someone for a request if their requests are open....
Queerxox said
thing is, the girl skins are so popular and are easi-er to make considering all of them around givin...
KiritoKraft2 said
Bump anyone got a twitch layout?...
Fanawtik said
I wonder how many more years it will take for this thread to end....
ICEThat said
If mojang always had HUGE updates they would have less time to work on 2.0, which is why they pushed...
Pines said
i dont like heavy hat layers on simplistic skins so i'd have to go with loki, of sassgard...
6,727People Online2,008,945Total Members1,731,003Minecraft Submissions1,459,036,523Total Submission Views283,759,777Downloads
5 diamonds
214 downloads
0 comments
2 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.9.2
2699 diamonds
1,865,709 downloads
4376 comments
1069 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.9
1191 diamonds
748,832 downloads
1916 comments
264 favorited
Last updated
593 diamonds
766,700 downloads
651 comments
243 favorited
Last updated
281 diamonds
600,125 downloads
795 comments
229 favorited
Last updated
347 diamonds
618,932 downloads
1209 comments
217 favorited
Last updated
/css/style-v-version230.css,/css/editor-v-version230.css我的世界1.7.10什么都有整合包_百度知道
我的世界1.7.10什么都有整合包
提问者采纳
OptiFine_1.ThaumcraftMobAspects----增加一些MOD对神秘的支持其它MOD1.ArmorStatusHUD(耐久显示)-------可以显示物品的耐久度5.51-------与其他魔法MOD联动的神秘拓展MOD4.CraftGuide(G键合成表)--------G键查看物品的合成4.120------不解释2,一个比较实用的装饰类MOD10.7.Blood Magic(血魔法)-v1.20.04.1-------------增加了众多矿物的种子6.2-1093.2.CodeChickenLib5,可以用于检测植物魔法MOD里物品的魔力5.s,不要删】1.BiblioCraft(展示架)-v1.10(高清修复补丁)-------调高帧数.ThaumicTinkerer(神秘工匠)--2.Baubles3.Botania(植物魔法)----r1.ironchest(更多箱子)-----增加了一些箱子的制作方法8.5魔法类拓展MOD1.10-Forge10.0-------------------改善生物环境4.NotEnoughItems(NEI物品管理器)----非常方便的物品管理器9.weaponmod(更多武器)-----增加了一些武器的制作方法7.13.2.0d40.StatusEffectHUD(状态显示)-----显示生物的状态10.twilightforest(暮色森林)-2.DamageIndicators(血量显示)------------可以显示生物的血量和对生物造成的伤害7.CraftHeraldry(纹章工艺)---可以自定义各种纹章,增加很多实用工具2.Mantle魔法类MOD1:某些MOD需要依赖这些核心MOD才能运行.neiaddons(NEI拓展)------增加NEI对部分MOD的支持11.0.InputFix(中文输入补丁)--------支持木牌中文和中文输入3.2.4--------------增加许多实用的装饰方块5.CodeChickenCore4.2.ThaumicExploration(神秘探险)--1.TConstruct(匠魂)-1.7.voxelmap(小地图)------不解释6.Thaumcraft(神秘时代4)----4.InventoryTweaks(R键整理)-------物品整理MOD8.18---------增加一些神秘实用的东西3.bspkrsCore2.Bagginses(背包)-----增加一些背包9.1----------------增加了各种工具的制作方法3.0.Waila NEI(高亮显示)-------对着物品可以查看它的相关信息12.6.BetterFonts(更好的字体)--------可以自定义字体格式和大小核心类MOD【p.witchery(巫术)-0.7,优化材质13.3-------一个比较出名的探险MOD2.BotaniaVisualizer(魔力检测器)-------增加了一个工具.12.natura(自然)--2.5-155--------神秘比较出名的一个拓展.1.magicalcrops(魔法作物)--0.dungeonpack(更多地牢)-----增加了各种地牢的生成11基础类MOD1.Forbidden Magic(禁忌魔法)-0
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Enhanced Visuals Mod | Minecraft Mods
Enhanced Visuals Mod
Compatible with Minecraft:
Last Updated: April 1, 2016 ❘ 98,911 views
Enhanced Visuals mod makes Minecraft more visually appealing when certain events occur, such as being under a potion’s effects, or looking at an Enderman.
Minecraft has gotten quite tasteless when it came to the visual aspect of the game. Whenever you get hit my a mob, all that happens is you getting knocked back and losing some health. This doesn’t really add atmosphere to the game at all. On top of that, Endermen are supposed to resemble Slender Man, correct? Then how come, whenever you look at them, your screen never turns to static?
That’s where this mod comes in to fix all of those problems. The Enhanced Visuals Mod is a mod that aims to add several visual effects based on what is happening to your player, essentially adding to the atmosphere of the game. For example, when you are at a really low health, your screen will pulse red everywhere, signalling that you are about to get slain. Another example would be when you are under a potion’s effects, such as poison. When you get struck by a poison potion, your screen will pulse a swampy green.
Screenshots:
Animations:
Nice Slendy….
Blood Splatter on enemy contact and when you attack mobs/players/animals with weapons:
Water splashes:
Burn marks:
Sand and Snow Splats
Potion Splashing(OMG SO PRETTY)
Low health overlay:
Burn overlay when in lava (in survival, works best with diamond armor):
How to install:
Download and install .
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
Enhanced Visuals Mod Download Links:
Older versions:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
Author: Sonicjumper, CreativeMD
Tags: , , , , , ,
Also on 9minecraft&相关说明:
&您可能需要的资源: