耽美小说的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一网名(英雄联盟网名)中国风的,蕴含中国文化,大气上档次的,又不老土的,谢谢。 评者都有悬赏值相_百度知道
求一网名(英雄联盟网名)中国风的,蕴含中国文化,大气上档次的,又不老土的,谢谢。 评者都有悬赏值相
大气上档次的。 评者都有悬赏值相送求一网名(英雄联盟网名)中国风的,又不老土的,谢谢,蕴含中国文化
我有更好的答案
师徒间可以互相帮助月上如歌,还有英雄装备专属搭配,让玩家可玩的自由空间很大有上百种明星英雄可供选择,徒弟升级的同事,墨韵清风,对决可以,我身边的亲友都在玩独特的对战玩法,lol以前经常玩,每个英雄有四个部位的装备可以在对战中击落对方的装备,不过现在不玩了现在王牌,击落的装备技能可供自己使用还有师徒系统
小楼听风雨丶
冰河入梦来丶
华英雄华英雄
风吹草低鸡儿冷
剑夜落月 望采纳
死亡如风。常伴如生
我爸是李刚
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求有可爱宝宝的小说,越多越好除了5分的悬赏分之外还可以送我上传?_可爱宝宝妈咪偷偷藏-牛bb文章网
跪求有可爱宝宝的小说,越多越好除了5分的悬赏分之外还可以送我上传? 可爱宝宝妈咪偷偷藏
所属栏目: &
有可爱宝宝的小说跪求有可爱宝宝的,越多越好除了5分的悬赏分之外还可以送我上传了的小说爹地:妈咪卖给你了嚣张宝宝:妈咪还很纯宝宝太嚣张爹地还我妈咪奶粉钱契约妈咪杀手俏妈咪嚣张宝宝总裁妈妈咪好逍遥出逃辣妈要嫁人恶魔宝宝:惹我妈咪试试爹地,别抢我妈咪总裁爹地酷妈咪天才儿子笨蛋妈宝嚣张宝宝:总裁爹地不好惹天才宝宝:我的妈咪我做主总裁爹地你老了天才宝宝:总裁别动我妈咪!《缚神》很好看,还有《小鬼跑错边》,《纯属意外》,《你是我爸爸》 也都很不错!!!欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:,,yellow book求推荐 记得是小说 多的话我会提高悬赏_百度知道
yellow book求推荐 记得是小说 多的话我会提高悬赏
我有更好的答案
哇塞,骚年你好yellow啊
我直接给你网站如何
里面小说视频图片多的是
40部禁书合集??
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【200】英文小说读物人物分析求帮忙写一下关于主人公父亲的人物分析.求快.依旧.200悬赏绝不坑人!
小莫不露圭角
第一篇 review Mr.WhiteCharacter AnalysisMr.White is the elderly man who buys the monkey's paw and uses it to wish for two hundred pounds (British money) in order to pay off the loan on his house.At the beginning of the story,he's skeptical about the paw.Is it magical,or is it just an icky piece of junk?By the end of the story,though,he's totally convinced of its powers."The Monkey's Paw" is a tragedy,the story of Mr.White's fall from a basically happy life to one full of fear,doubt,guilt,and loneliness when his son dies and his wife breaks down.We might see "The Monkey's Paw" as the story of a foolish man who makes foolish wishes and pays the price.We might also see it as the story of a man who learns to be strong when life gets tough.Why Wish on a Cursed Monkeys Paw?Mr.White seems like a kindhearted man,eager to please his wife and son.Still,he is a little reckless (as his chess game suggests) and a bit dissatisfied with his life.He complains about living in the middle of nowhere and wishes he could visit India,like Sergeant-Major Morris.Yet,before he makes his first wish,he makes this claim:"I don't know what to wish for,and that's a fact," he said,slowly."It seems to me I've got all I want." (1.54)Mr.White is very human.Like most people he has conflicting desires and emotions.We can want to be home and somewhere else at the same time.We see him as a bit of a dreamer,a man who wants to experience something exciting in his old age.This dream combines with his desire to make life easier for his family by paying off the house and drives him to wish on the paw.第二篇Mr.WhiteMr.White’s grief is twofold as he laments his son’s death as well as his decision to wish on the monkey’s paw in the first place.Unlike his wife,Mr.White realizes he should have never invited trouble by wishing for the two hundred pounds or to bring Herbert back to life.The fact that he believes an unholy creature stands knocking at his door instead of his son suggests that he feels guilty for having let selfishness overtake him when he made his wishes.Instead of passing off the knocking as an unrelated coincidence,he immediately jumps to the conclusion that evil stands on the other side,as if believing the paw has punished him for being greedy.His decision to wish the unwanted visitor away with his third wish may reflect his desire to not only save his and Mrs.White’s lives,but also redeem himself for his sins.
诶。。那个(1.54)是指。。?
1.54 是direct quote from the novel,在原文文章中的位置
如果你真的度过的话 你应该找到
"I don't know what to wish for, and that's a fact," he said, slowly. "It seems to me I've got all I want."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 win10提高英雄联盟fps 的文章

随机推荐