问题不详细啊
卡在开出来的时候是什么时候 登录 帐号以后卡
还是进入游戏以后卡
还是游戏选完英雄点开始的 时候卡
就是一开始登陆的时候
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
比如!或者,杀毒,找到多余的软件卸载,软件管理卸载重启电脑,最后一次正确配置,下载工具:多余的同类软件安装,游戏,回车,按F8!开机后,回车!腾讯电脑管家,不兼容,输入法,彻底删除文件!软件冲突,浏览器,或者丢失了系统文件,再强力清扫:播放器重复或有相似的,重启电脑:可疑启动项和木马! 电脑系统有顽固的病毒和木马或蠕虫干扰,有同类多余的,【文件恢复区】!电脑超频运作或安装软件过多:开始菜单!用腾讯电脑管家全盘查杀下,点开,完毕后,系统内存不足,程序,只留一款,卸载多余的,安全模式
是不是你电脑配置过低
这我不清楚,还算可以啊
电脑卡机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎您,请。[注册新账号]
查看: 1113|回复:
为什么我用笔记本玩DOTA时总是会间断的卡,网络没问题,玩DOTA2...
bambooanda
bambooanda
如标题,笔记本不能上11玩DOTA么?求大神指教,谢谢了。
亲爱的bambooanda您好,客服小粉听从您的呼唤,飞奔而来:小粉并没有查询到您近期有DOTA游戏局记录所以无法查询到您的网络状况,如果您在笔记本进行游戏使用的是无线网络如果网络发生不稳定就会导致您的延迟,建议您可以使用有线网络进行游戏,并可尝试重启平台更换服务器点击平台右上角的测速,选择PING值较低的房间进行游戏尝试或点击“延迟优化”,并且将内置改键功能开启后,重新创建游戏局进行游戏尝试客服小粉感谢您一直以来对奕奕平台的支持您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
电脑黑屏其实也是常见故障
从我个人的经验来看一半组装机和笔记本电脑出现的较多,有的是故障有的是设置问题,故障的解决办法一般是:
【首先检查机箱电源的接口和电源线...
在从新下载
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: Dota 2
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Jul 9, 2013
Play Dota 2
Free To Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recommended By Curators
"The premier multiplayer misery simulator."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Available exclusively to Battle Pass owners for $1.99, The International 2016 Collector's Cache has arrived, and with it multiple community-created item sets for heroes previously unrepresented in the offerings of the Dota 2 Workshop.
With each purchase contributing directly to The International prize pool, this year's Collector's Cache contains 16 new sets—including the full set debuts for Arc Warden, Bane, Shadow Fiend, Tinker, Undying, Winter Wyvern, and Zeus—and also offers the chance to receive a Rare Skitterwing courier, Very Rare Pudge set, or Ultra Rare Hakobi and Tenneko courier. The more treasures you open the higher the chance the rare items will drop.
This treasure is only available for sale until The International concludes. As with last year's International Collector's Cache, the items in this treasure are exclusive and cannot be purchased elsewhere. Each set can, however, be gifted once, and the Ultra Rare is marketable.
Getting all of the non-rare items in the Collector's Cache will also net you 27 Battle Pass Levels earned through the treasure achievements. Additionally, each set in the Cache can be recycled for 2 Battle Pass Levels.
You can find the patch notes for other changes in this update .
With the players and talent already arrived, and the production crew making their final preparations, it's nearly time to kick off The Manila Major.
The first day of Group Stage will commence this Friday, June 3rd at 10:00 a.m. Philippines time when the first eight teams march into the lanes to face down their group opponents, each aiming to secure a spot in the Upper Bracket of the Main Event and avoid the added pressure of a Lower Bracket berth.
For more details on the competing teams, broadcast talent, and tournament schedule, head over to , or check out the Featured section in the Watch tab of the Dota 2 client. Battle Pass owners should also make sure to lock in their Manila Major predictions as today is the final chance to do so.
Those fans interested in attending the matches at Mall of Asia Arena can still purchase weekday tickets to the Main Event . For industrious attendees who have crafted a costume, there will also be a Dota 2 cosplay competition open to anyone and offering a chance for 10 finalists to take the stage on the final day of the Main Event to perform in front of a packed arena crowd and a multitude of Dota fans watching from around the world.
In Battle Pass news, all Rare and Very Rare items in the Immortal Treasures now use escalating chances whereas previously only the Ultra Rare items operated along that mechanic. Rarity rolls will be backfilled to users who have already opened Immortal Treasure I, and those with successful rolls will find the respective items waiting in their Armories.
Special Offer
About This Game
Dota is a competitive game of action and strategy, played both professionally and casually by millions of passionate fans worldwide. Players pick from a pool of over a hundred heroes, forming two teams of five players. Radiant heroes then battle their Dire counterparts to control a gorgeous fantasy landscape, waging campaigns of cunning, stealth, and outright warfare.
Irresistibly colorful on the surface, Dota is a game of infinite depth and complexity. Every hero has an array of skills and abilities that combine with the skills of their allies in unexpected ways, to ensure that no game is ever remotely alike. This is one of the reasons that the Dota phenomenon has continued to grow. Originating as a fan-made Warcraft 3 modification, Dota was an instant underground hit. After coming to Valve, the original community developers have bridged the gap to a more inclusive audience, so that the rest of the world can experience the same core gameplay, but with the level of polish that only Valve can provide.
Get a taste of the game that has enthralled millions.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 15 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel
Graphics: nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon HD 2400 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia Geforce GT (Driver v331), AMD HD 2xxx-4xxx (Driver mesa 10.5.9), AMD HD 5xxx+ (Driver mesa 10.5.9 or Catalyst 15.7), Intel HD 3000 (Driver mesa 10.6)
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(19,000 reviews)
Very Positive
(550,879 reviews)
Addicted game
Dota love :)
Hello Steam Library. Old days ago, I bought Gold from Cash U Cards. Now its Blocked!!. Which Card Could i use it for get money for buy items? thanks for help :)
I lke playing this game
Good Game :D
Best game ever
Pros:Enjoyable with friend around the globeCons:Bad communityToo many mini-updatesScrew that -25 mmr
DOTA2 & LOL
DotA 2 is the most intense game of it's kind. Very competitive but fun at the same time. the graphics and extra features are jam packed. The yearly International competition with prizes in the millions of dollars makes it well worth it to play and be the best.
the best game ever
DOTA NICE INTRO GAME!!! FUN XD
i have a problem....,it said disk write error,help me to fix it
good game if you like league of legends, its very similar.
57 people found this review funny
This game makes me want to kill myself
Was this review helpful?
82 people found this review funny
-READ THIS IF YOU HAVE PLAYED DOTA 2 BEFORE--this game has good sides too, but i'm just focusing on the bad side of it-i used to love Dota 2, and both Dota 1, as you can see in my play time which is about 1900 hrs,so why would i not recommend this title?here is why:___________-Community-___________*this game has a big lack of good community, you set your language preference in English, u find a game in EU then all you see is some people saying some weird alien things...*there are actually no consequences due to getting reported or reporting someone the worst case scenario is that person must play 6 games or more with his own type of people.___________-Ranking systems-___________*i know some people and that has happened to me too, some one can win games in a mmr of like +3800 but that person keeps losing in the mmr of less than 3000, so its like even if you can play like a pro, if you have bad teammates and even n00b enemies, you cant play the game after all and you are always depress cause you cant reach what you actually are better than it,___________-Updates-___________*the updates this game does, are not actually balancing things, there is always some heroes unbalanced and OP in the patches, i remember it even from dota 1 of Huskar and Slark beeing OP, later came to Troll , Necrophos, gyro, Omni,OD, and now that im writing this Axe as the most OP hero, the game just insists to have OP heroes in it, so here is the result : some hero like Omni or necro has about 60% winrate, and some hero like vissage and Oracle has around 30-40% winrate that's about twice of it!no matter how good you are with a weak hero, u mostly lose with it, unless you are some kinda god with that hero,___________-Stress and focus-___________*when you are playing Dota 2 you must pay your whole attention to it, even if some one calls you or say something to you while you are in game you don't even notice or understand what they say!failure causes a LOT of stress in this game, even if you win but have a rough game, its like you have done something really tense and that suffers you,*because of this thing mentioned, when you lose, you want to play more dota 2 until you win and get satisfied but because you are tense and stressful you can't concentrate and you keep on losing and that cause a major depression on you,*even if you say you don't care about stresses and you play for fun, yet you can not deny the effects of it on yourself.*Dota 2 can affect your whole life, all you can think about all day is dota 2, when u study, when with family, when at job, anytime and anywhere, focusing or concentrating on a subject would be really hard for you.___________-Friendships-___________*this game make friends for you, and take them from you too.i have been playing this game with my brother from the beginning and there were a lot of times we yelled and insulted each other, i don't think a game worth of becoming a secluded and isolated person from family and friends,*there were several of times that Dota 2 gave me friends, and then it took them away from me.*if you have a friend which is not good as you, you might feel to get away from them, this goes for you too, so this will make you a horrible materialist person, who only prefer to be friend with &The cool guy&___________-the Results-___________*from playing other games, you learn things, you feel things you get emotional and its like you watched a movie directed by yourself, but games like Dota 2, have no purpose in it, you are just playing it for the game playit has nothing to present to you after all, you get nothing by playing this game, but you get a lot of moments playing other good games,*you learn to abuse,blame and insult everyone easily and you forget that you are just a human as everyone are.*Racism: i don't think i have to explain much about this...&stupid Russian&, &damned Pinnoy&,&noob turk& ................( no offence btw i'm actually against this. read bellow )well, the fact is my friend, there are actually a lot of great and good Gamers and persons in those countries tbh, we always pretend we are against racists and yet we spread the racism,*this game just take your time away,you run away from your problems to this game instead of facing with them, its like an addiction, its actually totally an addiction to video games, once you got in, its hard to leave.you always think about it, you always need to play this game, well my friend, this is an addiction!!___________i hope my review was usefulEdit: 5/22/2016 added some more things.Edit: 5/25/2016 added columns for easier reading.Edit: 5/28/2016 the discussions between me and Pure in the comments its somehow a review too read them also. :D
Was this review helpful?
25 people found this review funny
Dota 2 has Destroyed my Life.
Was this review helpful?
107 people found this review funny
It's honestly the absolute worst piece of ???? I've ever played in my life.I regret every single second I've spent on it, and I would more readily recommend stomach cancer than this game.
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
Amount of ??????? increasing everyday.I miss the old closed beta days :(
Was this review helpful?
31 people found this review funny
i cant stop
Was this review helpful?
40 people found this review funny
it was ok (source 1)....... now it's ???? (source 2)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Dota 2 is hard, but there's a huge reward for those who commit. On the surface, the game is a like-for-like reproduction of the genre-creating (and still updated) Defense of the Ancients modification for Warcraft III, now transferred into Valve's Source engine. The game's punishing design is sometimes enough to drive you up the wall, but it's worth sticking the hours in: success in Dota 2 is about learning to effectively juggle both the broad strokes and finer details.If you're not aware of the basics of the burgeoning MOBA genre, two teams of five players spawn on corners of a map. Each team needs to work together with the goal of ultimately destroying a central structure--in Dota 2's case, the Ancient--in the opposing team's base. With most games lasting around the 40-minute mark, and occasionally edging past an hour, watching the enemy fortress dramatically crumble and sink to the ground feels like an exhilarating payoff.Aiding these two teams, named the Radiant and the Dire, are waves of AI assistants, called creeps. Batches of creeps spawn at 30-second intervals and charge merrily up the map's three pathways. In the clumps of remaining land lies a jungle, where numerous AI opponents spawn, offering lucrative benefits to players who take them on successfully. Finally, and in a bid to stop both teams from simply marching into one another's base, each team gets three powerful towers on each lane that easily shred through enemy players at the start of the game.Your individual ability to control and affect the rhythm of the game comes from how well you handle your hero. You mostly control a single unit in Dota 2, though there are exceptions: some heroes can summon controllable allies, such as bears, gargoyle babies, one exceptionally versatile hero
and one item lets you take control of certain creeps. For each rule in Dota 2's impressive house-of-cards design, there's usually at least one character who completely ignores it, or finds a way around it via one of 130-odd items available from the in-match shop. For instance, try negating magic attacks with the black king bar, returning damage with the blade mail, or pounding out two ultimate abilities in quick succession with a refresher orb.The aim for most players is to accumulate as much gold and experience as possible, with income being delivered mostly by scoring the killing blow on enemy creeps and players. It's almost always easier to gang up on stray enemies as a group, which is why it's rarely a good idea to run about on your own. Then it's a case of splashing all your hard-earned money on some ultra-powerful items from the shop, while levelling up your base stats and abilities, and then clobbering the enemy team into submission via a few five-versus-five team fights. Rarely does it feel that simple, however.At the time of writing, 102 of the original Dota's 112 heroes have made their way into the sequel. Each hero has a handful of unique abilities and generally works best in a specific role, such as supporting other players as Omniknight, roaming around the map looking for opportunistic kills as Spirit Breaker, or evolving throughout the course of the game into an all-powerful vehicle of carnage and destruction as Phantom Assassin.There's only one map, unlike in many other MOBA titles, although Valve has not ruled out the addition of more over time, and has previously offered game-changing modes with seasonal events at Halloween and Christmas. But Dota 2's single sprawling map sets itself apart from the competition by being larger, more intricate, and packed with greater detail than the rest of the genre. Unlike in League of Legends, the jungle area is riddled with far more tangling pathways, the lanes feature additional shops selling exclusive items, and savvy players are given more opportunities to use the environment to hide, flee, and ambush their opponents.There are multiple layers of additional information that become increasingly relevant as you invest more time in the game. How do you effectively divide your forces? When should your team attempt to vanquish Roshan, the map's most powerful creep? What are runes? What's the significance of the fact that creeps get slightly stronger every seven and a half minutes?Often the game's dizzying scale is seen as off-putting or simply too complex, but the truth of Dota is that it can be entertaining as a new player to just sit down and let all those extraneous factors play out around you. Getting down to the brass tacks of the game with a group of like-minded friends is a lot of fun: start by buying your characters' recommended items, try your best not to get caught out of position, and get into the habit of buying observer wards. And watch out for Riki.As you'd expect from Valve, this is a beautifully presented game, with the Half-Life and Portal maker running victory laps around its competition in terms of UI, voice acting, and showing how to deftly add real personality to its characters. Only recently has the developer turned its attention to gently easing new players into the proceedings, however, and even now, mastering the basics feels like learning to swim by jumping in at the deep end. Efforts are being made to remedy this, though: right now there are a couple of tutorial levels, some well-designed AI bots, and a newbie playlist that restricts hero selection to just 20 of the most frequently picked characters. And with community-created hero guides now built directly into the game itself, Dota 2 is much easier to get started with than it has been in the past.Play a match every evening for a couple of weeks, and you start to see how Dota 2's wealth of disparate systems and mechanics combine into their own harmony, and you begin to understand how there are hundreds of elements that affect the game. Dota 2 is a tense war of accumulation and attrition. The biggest problem, which is coincidentally where the real excitement of the game lies, comes from struggling to process and interpret dozens upon dozens of mitigating circumstances while simultaneously trying to keep your cool.It is a complicated and exhausting game, and for the first few weeks, it's challenging just keeping up with the general rhythm of a match. But invest enough time into Dota 2, and you develop an almost unconscious ability to keep up with the game--performing actions such as sending the slightly fiddly in-game courier over to the faraway &secret& shop to get some rare items, for instance. After a couple of hundred hours of Dota 2, what once felt like spinning plates just happens automatically.While Dota 2 has transferred the core of the original Dota into a cleaner, modern engine, the fact remains that losing is uniquely painful. Death in Dota 2 not only gives your opponent money, but robs you of some of your own and leaves you waiting up to a minute to respawn. By the time you've trudged back across the game's massive map--or spent money on a teleportation scroll--your opponent is now stronger and richer. Die two or three times in quick succession, which is easily done, and a match of Dota becomes a painful experience where you spend the next half hour getting bullied by an increasingly superior enemy. Other games in the genre have tried to mitigate this punishment, but Dota 2 positively revels in its complexities. The rich just get richer.Give it a go!
Was this review helpful?
I hate this game so much that I love it.Or vice-versa.Anyway, I stopped playing since the community will destroy your experience anyway. I'll recommend it because people should at least get some of the taste of what is playing a highly complex game.
Was this review helpful?
78 people found this review funny
???????????█????█????????????▄?????????█▄▄??????????█?█?????????????? ?????????????????▄???????????█????????▄??????? ????▄???????????▄▄????? ??▄??????????█▄???????? ??█????????????▄?█????? ???█▄???▄????▄???█????? ???█?????????????█????? ???█?▄???????????█▄▄??? ??????▄DOTA ▄????▄▄▄???????????????????????????
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
Played the game countless of hours, not really 3753 hours but the game is amazingly fun if played with friends!! but when it comes to solo queue you will enter new world of Salt, Hate, Trash people. generally all MOBA's Has the samething but what makes this game so unique is that you will discover new regions for example you will find (EU Russia, NA Russia, SE Russia, etc). i also found it pretty good tool for learning new languages especially &Russian Language& which will help you communicate with your team mates. I recommend this game for everyone who is looking to waste his time insted of doing something more useful even if it was only staring at the screen.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
-just got into the match-moments later-got a double kill-died later on-and my teammates called me a nub for dying -and the salt continues gg 6/10
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
This game is like anal , hard in the beginning but you get a lot of pleasure once you get used to it.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
valve give me a new monitor please, also a keyboard, nvm give me a entire ????ing new setup
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Very interesting game! This one is way better than LOL....
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
dota is life
Was this review helpful?
I REALLY LOVE THIS ! BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A LONG LASTING LIFE ! :)
Was this review helpful?
Imma Pro ahahahah rekt :P
Was this review helpful?
best.free to play.ever
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2闪退是什么原因 的文章

随机推荐