4月20日上午7点半出发,下午5点返回
交通工具及集合地
步行,在校门口集合
高一全体师生
穿上合适的服装,自带午餐和水,并随带锄头、水桶等一些工具。
学生会4月l7日
注意:1. 要点齐全,但不可逐条翻译;2. 词数:100左右; 3. 参考词汇:锄头hoe
&&& All the teachers and students in Senior One are required to go to Mt. South
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Students' Union
April 17, 2009
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
请阅读下面应用文和相关信息,按照要求进行匹配,并在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。
&&& 首先,请阅读下列广告信息:
A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CENTER
Classes for beginners for 3 months.
Focus on grammar as well as writing and oral English.
3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Small classes with maximum 8 students
Course fee: $300(10% discount for the first to enroll)
B. HALIFAX PLAYHOUSE
Ring’s Cross Street, Halifax.
Oct. 10th –17th on Golden Pond by Emest Thompson.
This is a magical comedy about real people. A well-acted play for everyone.
Don’t miss it.
Performances:7:30 p.m.
Admission:$3.
C:LONDON COLLEGE OF ENGLISH
Classes for foreign students of all levels.
3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year course.
Focus on spoken language.
Open through all year from 8:00 a. m. to 5:00 p.m.
Small class with maximum 12 students.
Course fee for English for one year: $1,200
Discount at shorter period of study.
D:EXHIBITIONS OF OIL PAINTINGS
Gallery of the Central Academy of Fine Art
A combination of Eastern and Western Art
8:00 am to 5:00 p.m. from January 3th to 19th
Admission:$2 for adults, $1 for students
E: WESTERN ART SHOW
China National Art Museum
& European modern art, Chinese art and African ancient art.
Open from 7:30 am to 4:00pm from January 6 th to 20 th
&Admission: $3 for adults, $1.5 for middle school students.
F: GRAND THEATRE
Oxford Street, Leeds.
Restaurant and Café.
Sept. 1-19
Admission: Tues-Thurs. $2-6; Fri. & Sat. $4-8
Sue Townsend’s musical play.
Performances: Evenings 7:45. October 10-17, at 2:30 p.m. No Monday performance.
All kinds of drinks offered
然后请阅读下列Wendy 等人的信息,并匹配各人所需要联系的电话号码:
Wendy, a student who is interested in comedy and performing, happens to be free on Oct. 12th and wants to relax herself by enjoying some performances, but she has no more than $4.
Carol happens to be free on October 15th and plans to enjoy some performances while having a cup of coffee.
Jenny,a student who is a major in art is interested in Italian art as well as Chinese ,will be& free after school at 4:30.
Tom will go to study in the USA for a master’s degree. He wants to have a full-time special training for several months to improve his oral English.
Mark,a worker of an export company,needs to improve his writing and oral English. He can only go to the training class after work every day.
56. Wendy&&&&&&&& &&& A.
57 .Carol &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
58. Jenny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
59.Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
60. Mark &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.
最近国家教育部门就“是否取消中学文理分科”面向全国征求意见。下面是腾讯网就“中学文理是否分科”这一话题进行调查的结果。
中学生负担太重
现代社会更需要专业人才
不应该分科
分科不利于人的全面发展
分科导致全民整体素质下降
请你结合上表,写一篇英语短文,并谈谈自己的看法。
注意:1. 次数 120-150
&&&& &2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数
&&&&& 3. 参考词汇:全面发展:all-round development
Recently, the Tencent Website launched an online survey on the topic whether science and arts education should be separated.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
I went to see a film after supper.
On my way_______the cinema, I met an old English&&&&&&&&&&& &__________
Woman, _________had lost her way.&& I gave up the&&&&&&&&&&& ___________
________(机会)to see the film, walked towards her and took&&& __________
her to her________(宾馆). While going there, I told her&&&&&&&&&& __________
great changes had ________place in the past few years and&&&&&&& ___________
she told me s________about Britain and her family. Though&&&&&& __________
I _________(错过)the film, I felt very happy, for I not only&&&&&&& __________
helped the old lady _________ of trouble but also practised my&&&& __________
s__________ English. If I hadn’t worked hard at English,&&&&&&&&& __________
I& w_______ have& been able to help her.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&__________
题型:阅读理解
Sir William Osler has a few words for you: “In the Life of a young man, the most essential thing for happiness is the gift of friendship.” Truer words were never spoken. For what more could you ask than comradeship during the peaks and valleys of life? To whom else but a close, valuable friend can you show off your successes and complain about your failures or losses?
What is a “good friend”? How is he best described? Well, it has been my observation that although many will cry with you, few can sincerely rejoice (欣喜) with you. Therefore, in my opinion, a good friend is one who can enjoy your su one who can say, “That was wonderful! You can do it again, even better if you want!” and mean it. Nothing taxes a friendship more than the success of one and not the other. Even the closest of friendships often cannot resist such pressure and fail. No wonder many minor friendships go down day by day for the same reason.
A person of good character and sound moral, of honor and humor, of courage and belief is a friend to be sought and treasured — for there are few. Too often we hear, “If you can count your good friends on more than one hand, consider yourself blessed.”
What makes a friendship last? Well, I don’t know all the answers, but one of my observations is that most good friends usually have similar tastes. They generally like and dislike many of the same things. There also usually seems to exist a similarity of personality types — especially in the fundamental values of life such as honesty, sincerity, loyalty, and dependability. More often than not, birds of a feather do fly together. I don’t think it matters a lot whether one prefers jazz or hockey to another’s Mozart or ballet. Much other matters far more: relying, sharing, giving, getting, a sympathe critic praise — even if only because it would help. With not many people on this earth will you find this much in common. When you find one, hang on to him, for a good friend found is a rare treasure.
The function of Paragraph 1 is to introduce ______.
A. a famous saying&
B. the topic for discussion
C. a famous person&
D. two different attitudes
What is the meaning of the underlined sentence in Paragraph two?
A. People don’t have to pay taxes to develop friendship with others.
B. Success of one person can promote his friendship with others.
C. Friendship can be affected by the difference in success between friends.
D. Nothing can affect friendship because it has gone through the peaks and valleys of life.
What is the main idea of Paragraph three ?
A. One is lucky to have many friends.
B. A friend should have a good character.
C. We should count our friends on more than one hand.
D. A true friend should be treasured because there are few.
According to the passage, which of the following plays the LEAST important role in a long-lasting friendship?
A. Hobbies.&&& B. Tastes. C. Personality.&&&&&& D. Sympathy.孩子们玩的很开心,()把句子的意思表达的更具体
国安冠军810K
孩子们玩的很开心,每个人的脸上都挂着一抹灿烂的笑容,看了真让人暖心窝
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码图集介绍:习题养生网为你精心收集玩得很高兴的英文内容,搞笑动图 你们在玩什么 好像玩得很高兴嘛如果你喜欢这套图集请介绍给朋友或者转发到你的朋友的微博和朋友圈上。
@叶子猪游戏网八卦频道,分分钟开启爆嗨模式!
真不懂你们两个菇凉在做什么
猜你感兴趣
Copyright 2012 习题养生网 -
版权所有 京ICP备号-1
本站除标明"本站原创"外所有照片版权归创作人所有,如有冒犯,请直接联系本站,我们将立即予以纠正并致歉!玩的开心还是玩得开心_百度知道
玩的开心还是玩得开心
搜狗拼音里都有
提问者采纳
  「的」与「得」的用法:  用
句  的 1.放在形容词后面 美丽的、可爱的、漂亮的……  2.放在名词、代名词后面 开车的(人)、爱哭的、  你的、我的、他的……  3.动词后面接名词 写的文章、做的梦、交的作业……  4.表明所属的词 北埔的柿子、平溪的天灯……  5.放在句子最后,加强语气 我会去的、你会更好的……  6.副词尾(与「地」通用) 慢慢的走、高兴的叫、痛苦的哭……  得 1.动词后面,紧接形容词 长得高、累得慌、跑得快、吃得慢……  2.动词后,表示「情形、可能、程度、效果、行为结果、肯定」 说得口沫横飞、拿得起、放得下、打得鼻青脸肿……  3.……得不得了 快乐得不得了、生气得不得了……  分辨「的」与「得」的用法,将对的圈起来:  1.老师说(的,得)话,我都记(的,得)明明白白。  2.我把屋子打扫(的,得)乾乾净净。  3.我把书排(的,得)整整齐齐(的,得)。  4.老师上课讲解(的,得)很详细,大家都听(的,得)明明白白。  5.这棵树长(的,得)矮矮小小(的,得)。  6.我高高兴兴(的,得)回家。  7.爸爸每天辛辛苦苦(的,得)工作。  8.我们快快乐乐(的,得)出门旅游。  9.妹妹安安静静(的,得)睡在床上。  10.爸爸把窗刷洗(的,得)乾乾净净(的,得)。  11.昨天我吃过了妈妈包(的,得)粽子。  12.今天爸供厂垛断艹登讹券番猾爸听过了妹妹唱(的,得)歌。  13.我看过了哥哥写(的,得)文章。  14.他已经玩过了同学做(的,得)玩具。  15.考试到了,我紧张(的,得)不得了。  16.妈妈买玩具给妹妹,妹妹高兴(的,得)不得了。  17.爸爸每天要上班,实在辛苦(的,得)不得了。  18.我真(的,得)钓到许多鱼,心里欢喜(的,得)不得了。  19.冬天的衣服都拿出来,洗(的,得)洗,晒(的,得)晒,收(的,得)收。  20.看到各种颜色(的,得)船,我觉(的,得)很开心。  所以说 两个都可以 只是表达的意思不同而已
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
“的”用在定语与主语或定语与宾语之间。它是定语的标志; “得”用在谓语与补语之间供厂垛断艹登讹券番猾。它是补语的标志;两个用法都可以,只是因为他们在句子中的成分不一样,所以用法也不一样
玩得开心的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:have fun,enjoy oneself,play happily
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
At that time we were very happy.
did you play happily ?
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,