cod7单机版运行后说the procedure* could not be located in the binkw32.dll win10进不去怎么

Procedure entry point could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library KERNEL32.DLL
Vista Home Premium 32bit
Local Time: 04:03
Procedure entry point could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library KERNEL32.DLL
When I start my laptop, I am getting the message &The procedure entry point GetShortPathName coulkd not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll& for Internet browser exe, yahoo messengar exe and many other programs.
My laptop was working fine till yesterday night. I have no idea what is the cause of this problem and how could I resolve it.
I will appreciate any response/help to resolve this issue.
Please let me know if you need more details.
You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ...
Vista Bussiness x64 PL
Local Time: 02:03
Re: Procedure entry point could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library KERNEL32.D
Have you installed some thing last time?If yes uninstall it.You can also try sfc /scannow command:Run cmd.exe with administrative previlliges and type sfc /scannow
If nothing help use System Restore:
Vista Home Premium 32bit
Re: Procedure entry point could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library KERNEL32.D
Thanks for your quick response.
I had not downloaded anything in recent past, and It was perfectly working fine till yesterday night.
Anyway, I will try your suggesstions. Just want to confirm, if I still get same message then should I try to install windows-visa again?
Vista Home Premium 32bit
I tried both the options, sfc/scnanow and system restore, I am still getting same error message.
Please suggest any other solution.
Vista Bussiness x64 PL
Local Time: 02:03
It's wrong.I suspect viruses:because scanning on allive system is not credible use this bootable LiveCD with antivir (here kaspersky) -&
Burn *.iso boot it run & scan.Everything will depends whats liveCD find - if will be only prymitive trojan which only add few files to startup system you will save your system - will be enough to remove wrong files.if it find out also system files are infected unfortunatly you will have to format computer .If LiveCD nothing find check you have trouble in save mode,if in save mode no problem disable all non-system services (Clean boot procedure) and check results:
Last edited by F 02 Jun 2009 at .
Site Links
Windows Vista Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.