关注虾米:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Musaic Box
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 11 Oct, 2008
About This Game
Uncover all of your grandfather's sheet music, hidden in his home amongst a treasure trove of gorgeous antiques and musical relics. Melodious music box games will let you piece these special compositions together and unleash their symphonious secrets. Unlock Creative Mode and write your own outstanding arrangements. With a house full of secrets and a box full of music the aural excitement never ends.
Beautifully rendered graphics
Entrancing musical score
Unlock musical mysteries!
System Requirements
Supported OS:
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP/Vista
Processor:
DirectX(R) compatible with 16 MB of Video Memory
DirectX(R) compatible Sound Card
DirectX(R) Version: DirectX 8.0
256 MB RAM (512+MB recommended)
Hard Drive:
54 MB or more
& 2008 KranX Productions. All rights reserved. The KranX Productions logo and all other trademarks used herein are owned by KranX Productions or its licensors and may be registered in some countries. Other company and product names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the benefit of those owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(139 reviews)
If you like classical music, this might be up your alley. Point and click random objects in the rooms to find pieces of note paper that will complete the notes in your journal. Once you complete the entry, a song appears and you have to arrange it just so. You will want a good ear for this part so you can pick out the melody and place it. I can't find anything to complain about so I suppose that's a good thing. Personally, I was a fan of the music pieces and would really like to have seen more.
Short, but fun.Good if you like your music.Not hugely taxing.Got in on sale.... bargain :)
This is a great little game. Everything has been covered in the other reviews so I just wanted to give this game another thumbs up.
A really nice game ! The game combines very well puzzles with classical music .Its a bit short tho so i recommend getting it from someplace cheap if you can .
Very ingenious puzzle musical game. Very enjoyable, even for me who don't have a good musical ear. Highly recommended. :)
This is a genius idea made into an exceptionally enjoyable game. Tetris-like blocks contain bits of a musical score and are colored according to what instrument you'll hear when clicked upon. Fit them all together in the correct way to play famous songs. Out of all of them, there were only two I didn't know by heart. But even if you don't recognize a single one, a bar on the bottom of the screen will play the whole tune for you, as many times as you like. The catch is, you'll only hear each score from ONE instrument. That instrument normally plays the main tune so it's usually not too difficult to figure out what order those blocks go in. But then you have to place all the other instruments and make sure the blocks fit together correctly. For those who love both puzzles and music, Musaic Box is a real gem. My only gripe is that the game isn't long enough. I could have happily played for many more hours.
Simple, Short, Cheap.A couple hours of entertainment for a couple dollars.
Very nice little puzzle game that will test your wit as well as your ears. The idea is to assemble all the puzzle pieces to recreate famous classical songs.What's good:1. Very simplistic, but satisfying and unique puzzles with reasonable difficulty curve.2. The music is good (duh). I just wish they recreated the songs in their full lenght and allowed you to listen to it after succefully solving a puzzle.3. There is some variety in the puzzles to spice up the gameplay.What's not so good:1. Very short.2. You can play most of the game for free online. Not that much new content.3. Sadly literally no replay value. Having the ability to create custom puzzles with additional songs would help.Overall, I'm not sure if this game is worth the full price. But when it goes on sale, pick it up, you'll have good time.
An inventive and unique little puzzle game. In this game you find pieces of paper, in the style you would in a hidden object game, and you use those pieces to unlock new music, therefore new levels, for you to play. The levels consist of famous songs, you’re given a preview to listen to and must reconstruct the music with the blocks you are given.It was fun having a puzzle game that relied mostly on sound. I say mostly because not only did you have to sus out which notes go where from listening to the preview, but you have to think logically about how to make the Tetris style blocks fit into the outline you are given and them still be in the right order. The music is fun, it takes classic and well known songs and adds instruments into the background. Some sound really odd, seeing as you end up with something like Mozart with drums and a little tambourine going off in the background, but it’s still fun and inventive.
The game is a little short, but it’s unique and I like the more unique kind of puzzle games. If you enjoy music (especially classical) or puzzle games in general, I think this one is a good way to kill a few hours. It took me 8 hours to complete it entirely, but admittedly I did get stuck a few times and wondered away from my PC a few times. A normal human being probably wouldn’t take as long. All in all, I like it. It’s not the best puzzle game I have ever played, but it’s not the worst either. Not by a long shot. TL;DR : A fun puzzle game based around music. Mostly classical stuff, with a modern twist of instruments added into the back for depth. It’s a little short, but worth a try in my opinion.
5/5 StarsWARNING: DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY TONE DEAF or have no speakers/headphones on your computer. This game requires the ability to hear tone/pitch.What an incredible treat - a fun and clever puzzle game that teaches and enlightens the gamer about music. I can't recommend this game enough. A good price at $4, a steal for anything less. I would recommend this for any age of gamer.Pros: Intuitive interface, easily learned. Finding the pieces to begin a puzzle is easy as clicking around the screen. Solving the puzzles is a little more challenging and requires an ear for audio. A good hint function is available during puzzles that gives you clues so you can figure out where you're wrong.Cons: The hint function is only for the phase where you solve a puzzle. It doesn't help your find the puzzle pieces in a room. Short game play - it took me all of two hours to complete all the puzzles and there is no replayability.
Nice short puzzle game with an aspect of item search. I would recomend to buy it on sale tho.
The full version of a free demo. It's very good when you finish the puzzle and hear the music.
I really enjoyed this game. It was quiet easy though, I enjoyed the different classical music is used.
A nice little puzzle game quite as long as it needed to be and not bad for the price. Part hidden object game, part puzzler. It will certainly kill a few hours and the arrangements are very pleasant. A nice little surprise I found in a Humble Bundle.
A cute little game. Great music, not too long either. Only complaint would be when
I can't find certain music sheets, so I have to wait for the hint to show up. Not a long wait, but modeately annoying. Other than that its a great little game.
Even though I had some issues with the game saves, I still recommend this game. The graphics are beautiful, and the music is an excellent arrangement of classical with a kind of contemporary dance/electronica beat to it. The game involves using both auditory and visiual senses to solve the song puzzles. My favorite part is the &Creation& option. You can arrange the music pieces of the songs to make your own song/arrangement.
Musaic Box is a really nice puzzle game. The puzzles are challenging and I really like the idea of using music in these kind of games. Me and my sis both played it, we loved it, the only negative aspect is it's short. I wish there were more games like this. Definitely recommended
A nice mix of &puzzle& and &hidden-objects& genres that will introduce you to some of the classical music while also putting a modern spin on it. It's short but competent at what it does, and the concept while nothing groundbreaking is still kinda neat.*note: Make sure to not Alt-Tab or otherwise minimize the game when in fullscreen mode as it may cause your game to crash without saving your progress.
Extremely short and really easy. Gameplay trades between pixel-hunting that's shockingly annoying for how simple it is and rearranging pieces of (badly-rendered) midi versions of public-domain songs. Not worth playing.
Picked it up on sale, good way to waste some time, very casual. Where's Waldo? meets a musical puzzle game. Very short, but an enjoyable experience none the less.
This is a genius idea made into an exceptionally enjoyable game. Tetris-like blocks contain bits of a musical score and are colored according to what instrument you'll hear when clicked upon. Fit them all together in the correct way to play famous songs. Out of all of them, there were only two I didn't know by heart. But even if you don't recognize a single one, a bar on the bottom of the screen will play the whole tune for you, as many times as you like. The catch is, you'll only hear each score from ONE instrument. That instrument normally plays the main tune so it's usually not too difficult to figure out what order those blocks go in. But then you have to place all the other instruments and make sure the blocks fit together correctly. For those who love both puzzles and music, Musaic Box is a real gem. My only gripe is that the game isn't long enough. I could have happily played for many more hours.
Was this review helpful?
An inventive and unique little puzzle game. In this game you find pieces of paper, in the style you would in a hidden object game, and you use those pieces to unlock new music, therefore new levels, for you to play. The levels consist of famous songs, you’re given a preview to listen to and must reconstruct the music with the blocks you are given.It was fun having a puzzle game that relied mostly on sound. I say mostly because not only did you have to sus out which notes go where from listening to the preview, but you have to think logically about how to make the Tetris style blocks fit into the outline you are given and them still be in the right order. The music is fun, it takes classic and well known songs and adds instruments into the background. Some sound really odd, seeing as you end up with something like Mozart with drums and a little tambourine going off in the background, but it’s still fun and inventive.
The game is a little short, but it’s unique and I like the more unique kind of puzzle games. If you enjoy music (especially classical) or puzzle games in general, I think this one is a good way to kill a few hours. It took me 8 hours to complete it entirely, but admittedly I did get stuck a few times and wondered away from my PC a few times. A normal human being probably wouldn’t take as long. All in all, I like it. It’s not the best puzzle game I have ever played, but it’s not the worst either. Not by a long shot. TL;DR : A fun puzzle game based around music. Mostly classical stuff, with a modern twist of instruments added into the back for depth. It’s a little short, but worth a try in my opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Very nice little puzzle game that will test your wit as well as your ears. The idea is to assemble all the puzzle pieces to recreate famous classical songs.What's good:1. Very simplistic, but satisfying and unique puzzles with reasonable difficulty curve.2. The music is good (duh). I just wish they recreated the songs in their full lenght and allowed you to listen to it after succefully solving a puzzle.3. There is some variety in the puzzles to spice up the gameplay.What's not so good:1. Very short.2. You can play most of the game for free online. Not that much new content.3. Sadly literally no replay value. Having the ability to create custom puzzles with additional songs would help.Overall, I'm not sure if this game is worth the full price. But when it goes on sale, pick it up, you'll have good time.
Was this review helpful?
I won this game and I thought i would never play it. For some weird reasons I decided to give it a try and it was a good surprise. This game is a very good exercise for your ears. You can learn about the movements of the melody and the orchestratin through some very famous songs. Give it a try!
Was this review helpful?
Musaic Box is a really nice puzzle game. The puzzles are challenging and I really like the idea of using music in these kind of games. Me and my sis both played it, we loved it, the only negative aspect is it's short. I wish there were more games like this. Definitely recommended
Was this review helpful?
Lighthearted casual music puzzle game. Quite easy and will take you around 2 hours to complete. Popular classical melodies and folk songs a pleasent to construct. If you like music it's worth a dollar or two.
Was this review helpful?
Good game. As a musician, I enjoyed the history the game showed while searching around to complete the music arrangements. The game is simple yet intrict. It is easy for someone who doesnt have any musical sense and also good for musicians who know the reasons. The only downfall of the game is that it is a tad short, taking me only 3 hours to complete but overall I would highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
I don't know what it is about this game, but I just want to play it all the damn time. I just wish there were more puzzles, since I've actually started three new games to play the original puzzles over and over.
Was this review helpful?
A simple to dismiss game, due to its bundle-game like feeling, it's surprisingly addictive in its simplicity. You wander through mansion rooms, looking for note sheet parts, completing music mosaics when you have gathered enough of the former and learn some history behind the music pieces. Plus, like myself, you might get to know names of some melodies, which you knew since childhood, but didn't know where they come from.Play a room per day after work/uni/school, and it will provide just a bit of comfort and relaxation you may need.
Was this review helpful?
A simple thing about hidden objects and music puzzles. Kinda fun, easy, short.
Was this review helpful?
Short and creative, it's a perfect puzzle game for any age. The music and art are simply lovely.
Was this review helpful?
This was a GREAT Puzzle game. I would advise it any one that enjoy's Audio Mixing Challenges.The Puzzles are fun and great to go back and play through with kids too.
Was this review helpful?
Cute puzzle game, with a mix between a find-it game and one of them puzzles where you try to get everything to fit (But musically as well.)Would recommend for puzzlers and anyone with an appreciation for music.
Was this review helpful?
A very short (2-3 hours), but nice game. It contains 27 songs and a few &Hidden Objects gameplay& puzzles.It has a little story, but in my opinion it ends too abruptly. It was not satisfactory for me. Maybe it's not really important, because the game is gameplay focused.. and th-).The game contains only classical songs, modernized, songs everyone knows ?.It would be great too see in the future a game like this, but with modern songs.It's worth 5EUR/5$? I don't know, a nice game but too short.. btw, I bought it on sale.
Was this review helpful?
A neat little game with a unique concept to it. I just like the combination of puzzle-solving and music, more than anything. Probably not worth its listed price but if you can get it on sale it's good for a few hours of fun.
Was this review helpful?
Great simple and short game. I'm hoping for a sequel with an even more polished finish, as the only thing i can point out of this game is the midish soundtrack, wich most people won't notice.it would be seriously awesome in the future to see different versions of the same type of game applied to different music.7/10
Was this review helpful?
A simple and short game, a recommendation those who enjoy classical music and block puzzles.
I wish there was more of a story and, of course, more of the game.
I hope there'll be another game from the creators, I would like to check them out in the near future.
Was this review helpful?
I love this game. The only things I could call bad about this game is the story, which is very much dismissable, and the length of the game, which is way too short :T
Was this review helpful?
Musiac is a very nice game with 2 different types of Gameplay.Number 1 - you search for &parts& In a 2d room and sometimes you must complete small puzzles to get those parts.Number 2 - You must complete various kind of Puzzles where you have to recreate songs.The Gameplay is simple, easy and
fun!During the few hours i played and completed the game i had alot of fun. And, thats what a game is supposed t be.I can only recommend you to buy this game if you want a small
but nice puzzle game.
Was this review helpful?
Charming indie game which combines classical music with point-and-click environments and geometric puzzles. An interesting concept executed perfectly.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website请问目前音乐市场中,有没有一款像游戏界Steam一样的购买唱片的软件?
想购买一些正版的唱片,软件尽可能的给人以实体唱片的感觉。不知道有没有,不管是国外或者中国?如果有希望能给以推荐。 ps:QQ音乐虽然有购买数字专辑,但是和免费音乐混杂,希望软件只播放购买的专辑
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录48小时热门评论
一周热点资讯
虽然你的身材很诱惑,但毕竟是男的不能互肛啊~
妹子遭遇咸猪手,身上竟然还被种了辣么多草莓~ 妹子穿着比基尼在大马路上拦车,不怕冷到吗?
能够畅玩多款大作,2899元性价比已超神! 售价为或为4299元起比国外便宜,国行版即将发售。
CopyRight&2004年-年 < 游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-6丨uncle dane哔站搬运工
丨主页:/id/redsline
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
原址:/watch?v=UQlMHaPcYow 丨作者:Uncle Dane丨庆祝蛋叔破二十万粉!丨原声集下载:/s/1hr3otmc丨曲目【渣翻一下】:1.十万火急(序曲) ;2.迈阿密之夜 ;3.让我们建起步哨(在Borneo);4.第三级别;5.建于终点;6.蛋叔的嘲讽(插曲); 7.吹着口哨打着枪;8.间谍间谍间谍! ;9.幽灵帽们;10.嘿!现在你就是主播!(名为keemstar)
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的专辑名称 的文章

随机推荐