Buy Blood Bowl 2
Packages that include this game
Buy Blood Bowl 2 + Blood Bowl Chaos
Includes 2 items:
Blood Bowl 2, Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Hey coaches,
We are thrilled to officially announce the start of the 2016 Blood Bowl 2 World Cup Play Off!
It gathers 64 coaches qualified through 3 months of qualifiers organized with more than 20 community leagues and 3000 Blood Bowl players.
They will now brawl for victory in the World Cup Play Off until the Grand Final in the last week of June. You can find the World Cup Play Off in the Cabalvision Official League in the game.
The Semi-finals, grand final and 3th/4th place decider match will be broadcasted live on Twitch and commented by popular YouTubers known among the Blood Bowl community.
The previous matches will be streamed by numerous streamers on Twitch. Find the scheduled matches .
Tournament Tree
Full size on .
World Champion:
$4500
and a monitor
Strix 7.1 Headphone
Gladius Mouse & Mouse pad
Tactic Pro Keyboard
A ticket for a NAF tournament and a 1-year NAF membership
A Focus Selection Pack
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada on Steam
Licensed products.
Second Place:
$2000
A Gaming Laptop (ROG G752 VY)
Strix 7.1 Headphone
Tactic Pro Keyboard
1-year NAF membership
Focus Selection Pack
Licensed products.
Third Place:
$1500
A Gaming Laptop (ROG GL752 VW)
Strix 7.1 Headphone
Tactic Pro Keyboard
1-year NAF membership
Focus Selection Pack
Licensed products.
You can see the full prize list .
List of the Coachs
Find the on the Official Forum.
Have fun on the pitch,
Focus Home Interactive & Cyanide Studio
We are pleased to release the Mac version of Blood Bowl 2 on Steam!
Players who already own the Steam PC version of the game can download this Mac version for free, while new players can get Blood Bowl 2 at 60% off during this week's Midweek Madness on Steam - May 17-20.
Mac and PC players will be able to duke it out with each other during online multiplayer matches if they own a Steam version of Blood Bowl 2.
Mac players on Steam can also benefit from the Founders Incentive: players will receive the Undead, the Necromantic and the Nurgle teams for free, as long as they purchase the game before the races are released.
The previous races are still available for purchase - they are available at up to 60% off during this Midweek Madness on Steam.
“Blood Bowl 2 is a note-perfect recreation of a Games Workshop tabletop game set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe”
8/10 –
“The game is a success”
“A campaign with spectacular presentation and deep, crunchy multiplayer league options blitz this game into the endzone.”
7.8/10 –
Founders Incentive
*Blood Bowl 2 PC/Mac owners will receive the Norse, the Undead, the Necromantic and the Nurgle for free once available, as long as they purchased the game before the races release.
About This Game
TOUCHDOWN!
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
The next generation of Blood Bowl touches down today, will YOU be the champion?
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
Memory: 3072 MB RAM
Graphics: 768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
Storage: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE GAME ACTIVATION *WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED
Minimum:
Processor: INTEL CORE I5 3 GHZ
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: ATI RADEON HD 6970M/NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M OR HIGHER
Storage: 8 GB available space
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR ONLINE GAMING AND GAME ACTIVATION
Blood Bowl 2 (C) Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Blood Bowl 2, Blood Bowl 2 logo, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either (R) or TM, and/or (C) Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Used under license. All Right Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(98 reviews)
(1,719 reviews)
American Football + Chess + WarhammerWhat is there not to like!
chaos is for noobs
I play very little on-line simply because my schedule is erratic, so this will be about the single player only.I do like these games - 200+ hours on CE before trying this version - though they definitely have their flaws.
Going through the campaign here is, well, it isn't.
It's a turorial rather than a campaign.
You can create single-player leagues in multiple variants, which is okay, but it would be nice to have a story to go along with it like Chaos Edition has.
That being said, CE also went and crashed out on me semi-regularly doing their campaign, so... at least this version hasn't done that?There are visual disappointments, though that's mainly in the 'filler' stuff: no fans in the stands (though the camera pans across them); the only cheerleaders are human (likewise the goons that get players pushed off the field); and your character doesn't change much as they improve (outside of mutations).
I'm also not fond of only being able to see one side of the field in isometric view (you have either straight up & far away or swoop down behind to the left or right).The sound has its disappointments, too: the announcers get repetitive, obviously, but that's kind of expec better is that they sound more conversational, and are more a part of what's going on on the field.That being said, I will be keeping this on my playlist, because the game is fun.
It plays well, and for the lack of variation the visuals of the player movement is very good - even with the mutations.
Being able to see the die roll results along the bottom of the screen tempers the occasional blind rage at getting three 1s in a row - especially when you see it happen to your opponent the next game.And they didn't muck about with the gameplay - altering your home stadium provides some slight rule changes, but otherwise the dice determine a lot of it.
This is a semi-strategy game, after all: you can mitigate risks, but never eliminate them.Releasing the game before all the teams were ready to go is a bit annoying, but given the different appearances of all the positional players on all the teams, it was either that or wait a few more years.
Looking forward to the new teams as they emerge.
WHERE MY NURGLES AT?Eh, until they are available, I guess Chaos will have to do...It's a silly, psychotic board game brought to life, so it might be a bit petty to ask for a playable sto but I'm a solo player, and that kind of thing is important to me.
Given that's my only serious complaint, I think this is worth purchasing overall.
You might want to stick with Chaos Edition until all the races are ready for BB2, since the gameplay is the same, but it is a nice looking update.
Jim and Bob sound better, too - not quite as disconnected from the game being played and each other as in Chaos Edition.EDIT: One more thing: be careful that you give the game a second to 'settle' before clicking on what direction a player is getting pushed in!
The game screen shifts juuuust a bit after an action is complete, so it is disturbingly easy to select the wrong square.
Irritating, but quickly adapted to.
CAREFUL : This is not a Sport or an Action Game, This is a pure Turn-based Strategy Game. It needs a lot of planning and thinking at every minute. And the RNG must be part of the strategy, which means you must try to throw the dice as little and as late as possible each turn.You can expect long and slow matches, but they are GREAT if you like this type of game and the Blood Bowl Universe.
Easily one of my favorite games
If you like turn based games, gridiron, violence and team management, get this game you will more then likely enjoy it.I give this game a thumbs, up its a good solid game and it provides hours of fun.May only have around 20 hours clocked up but ive only had it 3 days at the time of writing.Is it worth full price ?
That is entirly up to the individual, there are a lot of people who feel this game is a cash grab. I personaly feel that on its release the price was a bit high but where the price settled is a good price.Reason for purchasing the game.I\'m new to bloodbowl and I found playing the first game not easy to learn and the graphics were pretty poor, blood bowl 2\'s UI is easy to understand, and the models and characters are better then anything id be able to paint myself and look awesome.I\'d like to remark on some of the more negative posts.Campaign just a tutorial:
This is true, but if any of the people complaining about this had played for more then 40 mins they would have found at match 9 thats %48 campaign completion its pretty much a normal solo league, with a story and the training wheels are fully off.Campaign only for one race: From memory campaign in blood bowl 1 was effectivly this games solo league so I dont see where the probem is.DLC is a cash grab: I don\'t see it this way, we get 8 races that are well fleshed out for a good price. $4 - $10 for a DLC team depending on what part of the world you live in, is a good price. Look at it this way you would never be able to buy and paint a blood bowl tabletop team for $10, just saying.Graphics arent any better then the original:The people who say this must be running the game on toasters, the game has been made on a brand new engine and is immensly better, easiest way to see this is pretty much looking at the steam pages for both.Lesser issue, responding to artificial coach leveling:This is why there will never be a local hotseat league mode with experiance for your coach, too many people would just cheat to level up their coach. a.k.a Artificial leveling making teams that only one person plays to just roll over and lose to your main team thus getting better exp for your coach.
This game is pretty good in my opinion.
The UI is far easier to understand than the original bloodbowl with the percentage to dodge being displayed as you click as well as the other percentages. Actually playing the game is better than the original as you can cancel a selection with right click making selection, delselection and moving player a lot easier. Hitting control either twice or three times displays a nice grid that is easier to understand than the original as well as displaying the skills that the players have making it more simple to setup your team against the other team.
Game Modes(besides multiplayer):
In terms of the game modes there is campaign which while it is a glorified tutorial that drags on does help newer player like myself into the game, they might want to add a fully fleshed out story mode like they did with blood bowl 1 as many people have complained about. The AI knows what it's doing people would stop complaining the AI knows how to play the game since they know how to cage and get the ball and what not. The friendly matches against AI or a friend are good for testing out your teams. The spectator mode can be a bit clunky
but it works so you can view your matches with all of nuffle's ???????t thrown in there.
Multiplayer:
The way you play the multiplayer is by entering a league then playing through the season in that league(although some leagues don't really have seasons it's just kind of playing against other people) some of which go into elimination stages making things very interesting to see who will win. There are other leagues such as the official bloodbowl
league in which you just play against a random opponent when you want to which is where i mostly delve into. Team building is simple enough and you can even have the game auto make a team comp, but without experimenting or prior knowledge can be little daunting and i would recommend looking up a guide to
help you along my recommendation for someone to explain the game would be
he explains some of the basics as well as some tips on most of the races
Needs a bit more single player content such as a story mode similair to the original. The UI is a good improvment on the original although it has some quirks in it such as the placement of the end turn button. The AI is pretty decent to good. The one mode that they have in multiplayer is decent but needs improvments and they probably need more modes for multiplayer since that is the meat and potatoes for this game. All in all it's a solid game that to be built upon though it needs improvements. I would recomend this by getting it on a sale bundled with the original, you can get it for 20.00$ bundled with the chaos edition of BB1. if you want a score for the game it gets a 74/100.
Other Notes:
Lizard are really annoying they should get some sorta nerf as it's getting boring having 60% of my games against them. The game also should get a ranked multiplayer system in terms of the coach's skill as well as the team rating. I'm also going to restate this, TRY TO GET IT ON SALE WITH THE ORIGINAL as many people complain it has way less content than the original it's still a good game and has improvements on the original you can be the judge.
Don't buy this game if you don't normally game at the native resolution of your display.
The text becomes far too tiny to read and this limits your ability to tweak graphics settings for perfomance. My XB1 controller cannot be used because for some reason the triggers are always on, that's weird.I'd love to comment on the gameplay but I can't read anything on the screen to tell you about what's going on.
If they can patch the resolution issue then maybe I can start playing.
No amazonsNo female wardancersNo player customizationLack of Races-----------------------------until the above is fixed i cannot recommend this game
I play mostly BB:CE, so i'm looking mostly at differences between the two versions. The new button layout, once you get used to it, is superior and actually makes sense now. Be careful switching b misclicks happen. I love the new stadium options, allowing you to customize your team's pitch. It reminds me of the special play cards in the TT game. I'm not as in love with the new graphics as the general there's a lot to like but not everything. The stadiums are pretty, but the new larger overlay is what you see most of the time, and that's the same for all pitches. The fans all have the same face. The uniforms look more similar to eachother, and as has been pointed out many times, do not change as a player advances. However, there are some real highlights. The new CW helmets are fantastic. The troll-slayer has a great, eager look to him when he moves. The troll's jaw is excellent. There are tons of these tiny nifty details. The GUI is better too, with clear and obvious choices on rerolls, apoth, bribe, and such. The on screen information during play is a weakness, as the skills are now icons and some of the team info is obscured. I like the new version and I hope they address some of the issues, which would seem to be easy fixes in most cases.
If you would like to rip your hair out at this broken RNG, Try blood bowl :)
Forced to play out of necessity. Story is great, but other than that game sucks. Matchmaking is terrible, the &balance& arround team level sucks, extremely random in the worst way possible.Just poor overall.
furstrating but absolutely addictive.
Blood bowl 2 is an amazing mix of grief and joy.I dont really understand the negativity around this game. Ill admit the price is a little high, but since the devs are giving free races now the pricetag is bearable.Furthermore if you like this genre, the game has immense replayability via the multiplayer.Dont be discouraged by the low reviews, it is a great game!
Absolutely no balance in the online play.
Unless you have 12 friends that all want to start a team together good luck finding a league to start a fresh team.
The matchmaking system has no ranking filter and will put you up against seasoned teams in your first match, making it not only almost impossible to win, but also not the least bit enjoyable.
I although I am a bit biased in how I absolutely hated the original Blood Bowl video game, I feel that this version clings a lot more to the source material, (board game), and I can't put in words how addicted to this game I have become.
The expectations from the board game played 15 years ago kinda killed the feeling for the game. Maybe if the actions where
visualized with the
dice-rolls involved
would bring more to it?
Good improvement over Blood Bowl CE. Better AI, graphics, and a UI that actually gives you information on the game/odds of success. 4 new races completely free was a great incentive to purchase as well. Only feature I miss from CE is players armor becoming more ornate as they rank up.
Traded out quick gameplay for gimmicky graphical ???????t. Otherwise it's identical to Blood Bowl I, with most of the races cut out to be sold as DLC and a completely gutted single player campaign.* It's actually a lesser game than its predecessor in every single way other than graphics, and even the UI is klutzy and awkward comparatively.*You can make a league, which is a 40 team elimination tournament. There's an actual Campaign mode, but it's like playing a tutorial for eight thousand games, where your team is selected for you and cutscenes can't be skipped.Update:I keep trying to give this game a chance but I really should have refunded it. This game is just a really ?????? money grab compared to BB:CE. To be honest I can't even say the graphics are a major upgrade since I prefer to play zoomed out tabletop style. The announcers don't have a whole lot more to say, the AI is honestly not any smarter. It's just a complete waste of money if you already own BB.
Was this review helpful?
The controls are clunky and the game constantly misinterprets your desired actions without the ability to correct them ruining any strategies you try to play, the campaign is drawn out with long, uninteresting and unskipable cutscenes and you can't even choose your race for it.Stick with the first one and the Chaos Edition, they are far superior!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Lacking races and there is no single player, just a boring tutorial they call single player.
Was this review helpful?
I play mostly BB:CE, so i'm looking mostly at differences between the two versions. The new button layout, once you get used to it, is superior and actually makes sense now. Be careful switching b misclicks happen. I love the new stadium options, allowing you to customize your team's pitch. It reminds me of the special play cards in the TT game. I'm not as in love with the new graphics as the general there's a lot to like but not everything. The stadiums are pretty, but the new larger overlay is what you see most of the time, and that's the same for all pitches. The fans all have the same face. The uniforms look more similar to eachother, and as has been pointed out many times, do not change as a player advances. However, there are some real highlights. The new CW helmets are fantastic. The troll-slayer has a great, eager look to him when he moves. The troll's jaw is excellent. There are tons of these tiny nifty details. The GUI is better too, with clear and obvious choices on rerolls, apoth, bribe, and such. The on screen information during play is a weakness, as the skills are now icons and some of the team info is obscured. I like the new version and I hope they address some of the issues, which would seem to be easy fixes in most cases.
Was this review helpful?
Absolutely no balance in the online play.
Unless you have 12 friends that all want to start a team together good luck finding a league to start a fresh team.
The matchmaking system has no ranking filter and will put you up against seasoned teams in your first match, making it not only almost impossible to win, but also not the least bit enjoyable.
Was this review helpful?
Blood Bowl 2 is still relatively poor content wise in comparison with previous installments, but even with a small roster of teams and a lack of visual variety (character faces, cheerleaders etc) it can still give you many hours of good fun.The original board game is compelling. Frustrating at times but not as unfair as some make it sound. It's so nice to have the computer make all the calculations for you and present them in what I find a pretty clear way. The UI could probably be improved but I find it very efficient already.The campaign is quite fun (even though it's for human/empire team only)
and a good intro to the game mechanics. The AI is pretty good though it's probably better to play that kind of games against other people.A solid game with a not so bad model : it seems that if you buy the game now, you'll get many future pieces of DLC for free.I recommend it
Was this review helpful?
1/76 chance of running it in and scoring&Sod it all, I'm going for it.&Moves through them like an offensive angelHear friend flip table 3 rooms overVictory is mine
Was this review helpful?
I can't speak for the single player experience, as I only play multiplayer.I started on Blood Bowl Chaos: Chaos Edition and this game is certainly a worthy successor in that regard.
The only hugely significant edge that Chaos edition has is that it has more races (specifically the most of the lower tier races).
While Blood Bowl 2 doesn't have all the races, it has most of the higher tier races and still enough variety that I haven't played through all of them yet myself.
Here are some of the things that I appreciate that may not be obvious from seeing the trailers and screenshots.1.
The ability to rewind, pause, and skip in replays.2.
When spectating a live game you don't need to fast forward to get to the current turn.3.
The ability reconnect in a game in the case of a crash or a disconnect.4.
Proper implementation of rolls like break tackle5.
Option to use of dodge when being pushed to the sideline (though not available in the case of One turn touchdowns)Some things that I would like to see.1.
Fend as an optional skill when blocked with frenzy so you can frenzy trap.2.
Grab as an optional skill so you can still surf with a grab player.3.
New DLC races on a more frequent basis.
The current rate they are getting released is fairly slow.
Was this review helpful?
If you like turn based games, gridiron, violence and team management, get this game you will more then likely enjoy it.I give this game a thumbs, up its a good solid game and it provides hours of fun.May only have around 20 hours clocked up but ive only had it 3 days at the time of writing.Is it worth full price ?
That is entirly up to the individual, there are a lot of people who feel this game is a cash grab. I personaly feel that on its release the price was a bit high but where the price settled is a good price.Reason for purchasing the game.I\'m new to bloodbowl and I found playing the first game not easy to learn and the graphics were pretty poor, blood bowl 2\'s UI is easy to understand, and the models and characters are better then anything id be able to paint myself and look awesome.I\'d like to remark on some of the more negative posts.Campaign just a tutorial:
This is true, but if any of the people complaining about this had played for more then 40 mins they would have found at match 9 thats %48 campaign completion its pretty much a normal solo league, with a story and the training wheels are fully off.Campaign only for one race: From memory campaign in blood bowl 1 was effectivly this games solo league so I dont see where the probem is.DLC is a cash grab: I don\'t see it this way, we get 8 races that are well fleshed out for a good price. $4 - $10 for a DLC team depending on what part of the world you live in, is a good price. Look at it this way you would never be able to buy and paint a blood bowl tabletop team for $10, just saying.Graphics arent any better then the original:The people who say this must be running the game on toasters, the game has been made on a brand new engine and is immensly better, easiest way to see this is pretty much looking at the steam pages for both.Lesser issue, responding to artificial coach leveling:This is why there will never be a local hotseat league mode with experiance for your coach, too many people would just cheat to level up their coach. a.k.a Artificial leveling making teams that only one person plays to just roll over and lose to your main team thus getting better exp for your coach.
Was this review helpful?
CAREFUL : This is not a Sport or an Action Game, This is a pure Turn-based Strategy Game. It needs a lot of planning and thinking at every minute. And the RNG must be part of the strategy, which means you must try to throw the dice as little and as late as possible each turn.You can expect long and slow matches, but they are GREAT if you like this type of game and the Blood Bowl Universe.
Was this review helpful?
I although I am a bit biased in how I absolutely hated the original Blood Bowl video game, I feel that this version clings a lot more to the source material, (board game), and I can't put in words how addicted to this game I have become.
Was this review helpful?
furstrating but absolutely addictive.
Was this review helpful?
Good improvement over Blood Bowl CE. Better AI, graphics, and a UI that actually gives you information on the game/odds of success. 4 new races completely free was a great incentive to purchase as well. Only feature I miss from CE is players armor becoming more ornate as they rank up.
Was this review helpful?
As someone who has never played blood bowl this is fantastic! since i began playing this ive played over 100 hours here and about 20 on the DS version (which is old and has less content but its blood bowl on the go). My main issue is the matchmaking as there is no real big league for old teams so unless your playing with friends your gonna need to be using a team in a new teams only league. A work around would be to add a quick match where they try to match up someone with close team value regardless of whether the team is brand new. In short if you play old blood bowl then only get this cheap but i whole hartdly recommend this for new players, its my favourite turnbased game ever and i think im gonna go and buy the chaos edition of the original after a bit of research (to see if people still play online).My main gripe is the customization, people look way to similar and pitches all look the same except from 2 possible upgrades.
Was this review helpful?
Blood bowl 2 is an amazing mix of grief and joy.I dont really understand the negativity around this game. Ill admit the price is a little high, but since the devs are giving free races now the pricetag is bearable.Furthermore if you like this genre, the game has immense replayability via the multiplayer.Dont be discouraged by the low reviews, it is a great game!
Was this review helpful?
What do you get when you purchase Blood Bowl 2? Quite simply, a great muliplayer experience if, and only if, you are a good sport and not a rage quitter. Rather than a basic review, I will point out the differences between this version, and the previous installments.First, there are less races. More are coming, but really, this is a minor problem. You won't see the Halflings, Vampires, Ogres with snotlings, or Goblins. These 4 teams in particular are mostly uncompetitive anyways. More teams are being added and there are enough to keep you busy from the start.No single player experience worth mentioning exists. It really didn't exist in the previous version, either. Why? The AI was terrible beyond reason. You could easily win nearly 100% of your games once you knew the holes in the AI. If you check the message boards, players complained endlessly about the AI being stupid. Having a worthless single player campaign in Blood Bowl 2 follows the same trend as its predecessors.This game is all about multiplayer. Having an easy cakewalk in the previous games will not teach you what this game is about. You have to understand that winning consistantly is difficult. Bad things can happen on every turn. You will only understand the unforgiving nature of this game by playing against real life people. The dice don't care about you. Rolling back to back failures happen just as astounding lucky plays do. The game is played by assuming you will fail the next roll.Rage quitting isn't smart this time around. Be warned you will not gain star points for disconnecting, and your opponents will love you for it, because they will receive free points. Take your beatings when they are handed to you, and try again. At some point, your opponent will suffer from having horrible luck.I suppose its worth mention the UI isn't the greatest. The previous versions has the same problem. No loss there, either.Verdict? If you want to experience Blood Bowl like it should be, get this version. Keep in mind the original game was a board game that required another person, obviously. Wishing for a deep single player campaign is irrelevant. Playing Chess or Checkers against an AI is just as pointless. You learn more playing against actual people.If you are weak, and would have your self esteem injured because you can't win every game you play, Don't play this game. If you can handle a few good beat downs, I'll see you on the pitch.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
So much promise!Played Blood Bowl Legendary edition extensively. All the things I loved about the first one is gone. Now we have:-Clunky menus fit for a console.-Mysteriously vanished options for saving ingame.-No visual progression on your players as they level up-A total lack of faces for your players. Twins or even triplets in your lineup is a must it seems.-Tiny, no info log.-no singleplayer campaign except for the ?????? tutorial &campaign&.You done ????ed it up Cyanide!!!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
The lack of races make it not as good as BB1: Chaos Edition. The new animations are awesome and everything looks great but it lacks the variety that BB1 has and as such I find myself going back and playing that. When more races are out, definitely will recommend.
Was this review helpful?
The game is not ready yet. Released with a few teams and focused only on multiplayer it is not worth yet. Maybe they get this right someday. The worst is, teams will come as DLC to grab a little more cash. Remain with the first game that it is much better. I bought this thinking it would have changes as they talked about the new races and stuff like this but everything is already being delayed. If this game someday get better than the first I'll change my review.
Was this review helpful?
6 months, not a single additional team. ????ing Joke.Game was reasonably good out of the gate, but the Dev team really are the essence of drag your ????. It's either a really small team, or a really bad one, but for a AAA price, a AAA game was not supplied. The previous versions of Bloodbowl were better. Buy one of those, if you want a complete product.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Blood Bowl 2
Blood Bowl 2 + Blood Bowl Chaos
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 blood bowl 2 的文章

随机推荐