rottweiler犬和pitbull哪个厉害?

Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds Based on Bite Fatalities | Curiosity Aroused When did the Holocaust start?Static Electricity Facts – A Shocking MatterWhat is Cyber Security?Gun control facts : 15 jaw dropping facts about gun violence in AmericaIs Tylenol an NSAID?Sand Rush: Why The World’s Beaches Are DisappearingHow is coal formed?12 Most Dangerous Airports to Avoid10 Most Dangerous Sharks in the OceanThe 12 Most Dangerous Drugs In America
Tweet Pin It
While domesticated dogs are almost always extremely friendly and amicable, on rare occasions, dogs can be dangerous. There are many different breeds of dogs, but the most dangerous dog breeds are quite well known, however looking at the top 10 most dangerous dogs by bite fatalities came up with some interesting results.The Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association conducted a twenty year study on the most dangerous dog breeds, and here are the top 10 most dangerous dog breeds based on the amount of fatalities they have caused:St Bernard (Photo credit: Wikipedia)At #10 is the gigantic St Bernard. With only 7 fatalities in this study, it’s not surprising as St Bernard’s were original bred as rescue dogs. Adult males can measure about 30 inches tall (75 cm) and weigh a whopping 155 pounds (75 kgs), they have a very passive temperament and are mostly a danger due to their massive size as adults. Great Dane (Photo credit: Wikipedia)The Great Danes are the 9th most dangerous breed according to the study. With a total of 7 fatalities in the periods in between , the Great Dane or German Mastiff is known to be one of the largest breeds of dogs ever domesticated. Although they have a low prey drive (carnivorous animals feeding instinct), they were initially bred for hunting animals. Their immense size (with some adults measuring up to at least 30 inches (76 cm)) makes them an obvious threat around children and even adults.Chow Chow (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Somewhat surprising due to their small frame and stature, the Chow-Chow was reported to have been responsible for 8 fatalities in the journal’s study. With an average Chow-Chow weighing about 60 pounds (28 kilograms) and only growing as large as about 20 inches (52 centimeters) the Chow-Chow is unfortunately known to have a very aggressive personality, especially around strangers.They are usually held as pets, and due to their size they can be kept in apartments. The danger rests when they lack exercise or are just generally bored, and will sometimes lash out at strangers and even owners due to boredom.Dobermann (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Known to be one of the most aggressive breeds of dogs ever, the Doberman Pinscher was one of the most recognizable dog breeds as they were used extensively as guard dogs. They were bred for the specific purpose of guarding their masters, and thus had to be aggressive but also intelligent.Trained properly, these dogs can become very loyal to their masters, but aggressive towards perceived threats to their owners. Being responsible for 9 fatalities, most of these were notably in defense of their owners. Alaskan Malamute (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Malamutes are commonly mistaken for another dog further up on this list, the Husky, but have many differences. They are quite large with adult males weighing around 85 pounds (34 kilograms) and standing about 25 inches (62 centimeters), however are known to be more passive due to their use as work dogs, pulling sleds and helping with manual labour. However, like the Great Dane their size makes them unsafe around children or small animals and the study found they were responsible for 12 deaths over the 20 year study period.The Llop – an arctic wolf x Alaskan malamute hybrid (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Unsurprisingly Wolf-dog hybrids (Wolf X) are known as the 5th most dangerous breed of dogs. With 14 listed fatalities in this study. Wolves themselves are ancestors of the modern domestic dog, and are known as one of the most dangerous predators in the wild even today. Even with proper crossbreeding, domestication, and training Wolf-dog hybrids maintain much of the prey drive of their wolf genetics making them quite dangerous to keep as pets.Huskies (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Huskies are one of the oldest breeds of dogs thought to exist in the world. Like their Malamute cousins they are used primarily as sled dogs, and must be constantly active. With a total of 15 fatalities linked to Huskies in the study conducted, they are definitely known to be aggressive, but this has been linked to poor training/obedience issues as Huskies rate as one of the most intelligent canines in the world. Given their close relation to the grey wolf however, they do maintain a somewhat high prey drive.German Shepherd(Photo credit: Wikipedia)Another commonly recognized dog makes this list. German Shepherds are a fairly new breed of dog, only dating from about 1885, where a society in Germany worked towards creating a perfect breed to protect herds in rural communities. A fully grown adult German Shepard can weigh 82 pounds (38 kilograms) and stand at about 25 inches (62 centimeters), about the same size as a Malamute.Also like the Doberman, their high intelligence and aggressiveness makes them sure picks as guard and police dogs. With 17 fatalities attributed to them, they are the third most dangerous dog breeds.Rottweiler (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Coming in at #2, the Rottweiler was responsible for 39 fatalities in this study. Another very old breed the Rottweiler is one of the oldest herding breeds in existence. As with most old breeds, their prey drives require much training to dampen.Adult males have about the same dimensions as the German Shepard, however they are much heavier, with some being able to weigh around 110 pounds (50 kilograms). Their temperament is usually passive and attentive, but are known to be prone to aggressive outburst.Pitbull (Photo credit: Wikipedia)To anyone who knows dogs, the American Pit Bull Terrier is no surprise at #1 on a list of deadliest dogs. In this study the Pit Bull stood far ahead of all the other breeds with 66 fatalities attributed to it. Known for their extremely aggressive nature, many states have legislation banning the breeding of pit bulls.Furthermore they are known to be bred for the highly illegal sport of dog fighting. Therefore, it’s no real surprise that Pit Bulls are known as the #1 deadliest dog based on bite fatalities.
The Nike Cowboys 33 Tony Dorsett Black Youth Stitched NFL Limited Salute to Service Jersey outlet sale right now, wholesale fashionable sports nike NFL jerseys from China are selling.we offer fast shipment & good quality to you. Shop and buy online Nike Bears 17 Alshon Jeffery Orange Alternate Youth Stitched NFL Limited Jersey,including nfl,nhl,nba and Baseball.Caps,cases,t-shirts,pants as well sale for very low price,taken from factory with free shipping usa,check us out!Pingback: ?>>?Getting a New Dog – Steps to Analyze When Choosing a 55 Inch Dog Crate | DOG FACTS AND INFORMATION - Dog Names and BreedsPingback: ?>>?Getting a New Dog – Steps to Analyze When Choosing a 55 Inch Dog Crate | DOG FACTS AND INFORMATION – Dog Names and BreedsPingback: Here Come The Dogs! Part 3: The Fiercest Dogs On Bite Fatalities! This Time It’s Going To Be Scary! | Pingback: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion ForumLatest While it is customary to assign specific start and end... Did you know that the speed of electricity travels at... In the modern world, warfare is no longer conducted with... Americans are odd ones. We live in fear of certain... About 2000 years ago, humans began using extract from willow... & It’s easy to take sand for granted — until... Coal is one of the most important sources of energy... In 2010, the History Channel developed a list of the... Sharks are a fascinating species, and they are notorious for... While domesticated dogs are almost always extremely friendly and...
Heading into 2013, the list of the 10 most...
While many people love snakes and even keep them...
Numbers may not be everything, but being able to...
At one time, volcanic eruptions were thought to be...
Did you know that one of the largest dog...
It used to be that all you had to...
Intelligence is a fascinating, though complex subject, and it’s...
What is deforestation? Unless you’re an ecologist, you probably...
Water is the fundamental building block of all known...
While it is customary to assign specific start and...
Did you know that the speed of electricity travels...
In the modern world, warfare is no longer conducted...
Americans are odd ones. We live in fear of...
About 2000 years ago, humans began using extract from...
& It’s easy to take sand for granted —...
Coal is one of the most important sources of...
In 2010, the History Channel developed a list of...
Sharks are a fascinating species, and they are notorious...
It’s no secret that drug use is rampant in...Pit bull and Rottweiler cross attacks 16-day-old baby in Victoria suburb of Saanich | Georgia Straight Vancouver's News & Entertainment WeeklyJyllian Smolev | 领英
Jyllian Smolev所在地区美国 大纽约地区所属行业健康、运动和健身218 位联系人 加入领英,就可以查看Jyllian的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Jyllian个人简介Hello, my name is Jyllian Smolev and I'd like to give you a bit of information about myself and my background so that you can understand that I came to Arbonne with experience that I believe will justify your confidence in me and my choice in Arbonne. (The following is neither necessary nor required to start your own Arbonne home-based business and become an Independent Consultant if you have an interest in that regard.) I have been a make-up artist for a luxury make-up line, worked with every and all luxury retail lines and have studied make-up artistry as well as esthetics quite extensively. I was an environmental science major in college with a constant 3.95 GPA. My education opened my eyes to innumerable flaws with every premium retail line that exists. I will expound on that later. Foremost this was the impetus for a 2 and one half year search for a super-premium line with all aspects missing from other lines including extreme and immediate RESULTS. This, I believe, positions my assessment of A that its skin care products are exceptional, nutrition unparalleled, its make-up is incomparable AND beneficial. It's quite simple. You will simply look better, period. Arbonne's products will enable you to have this desired effect and I believe in it enough to put my expertise behind Arbonne and to promote it exclusively.After hearing about the unique business opportunity at Arbonne I researched Arbonne extensively and am enjoying Network Marketing. Arbonne offers the ultimate opportunity to be your own boss and to make your own hours. What's more, I found this to be an industry where wom time to pursue their dreams and passions, to raise their children while enjoying fulfilling and profitable careers. I found an industry with a 50+ year proven track record and an incredible future. The choice is mine, begin my business or let someone else take the opportunity. I chose to begin and to be the architect of my own destiny.工作经历Please feel comfortable in contacting me whether to help teach and train YOU, how to start your own home-based business. You may be in business FOR yourself but never BY yourself. Or for outstanding customer service as my client, using hands down the most superior products I've ever had the fortune of using. I know you will agree. From skincare, to bodycare, haircare, health and wellness, cosmetics, baby skincare, fragrances and on it goes.Www.914-364-2372It is my pleasure to realize need, whichever or whatever it may be. Thank you for your consideration.Arbonne International(The following is neither necessary nor required to start your own Arbonne home-based business and become an Independent Consultant.) I have been a make-up artist for a luxury make-up line and have studied make-up artistry as well as esthetics quite extensively. I was an environmental science major in college. This, I believe, validates my assessment of A that its skin care products are exceptional and that its make-up is impressive and extremely beneficial. It's quite simple. You will look better, period. Arbonne's products will enable you to have this desired effect and I believe in it enough to put my expertise behind Arbonne and to promote it exclusively. Moreover I teach and train people how to start their own home-based business thus potentially changing lives.Arbonne InternationalI simultaneously, based on the needs of each individual, offer either unparreleld products ranging from skincare, bath and body, haircare, sun, cosmetics, fragrance, nutrition, baby care, spa, aromatherapy, premium candles and of course the best men's skincare and cologne I've ever come across. I also teach and train people how to start their own home-based business whether an extra $200 a month would help or your goal is to follow me to the top, earning your White Mercedes and life altering income. Hello, my name is Jyllian Smolev and I'd like to give you a bit of information about myself and my background so that you can understand that I come to Arbonne with experience that I believe justifies your confidence in me and my choice in Arbonne. (The following is neither necessary nor required to start your own Arbonne home-based business and become an Independent Consultant.) I have been a make-up artist for a luxury make-up line and have studied make-up artistry as well as esthetics quite extensively. I was an environmental science major in college. This, I believe, validates my assessment of A that its skin care products are exceptional and that its make-up is impressive and extremely beneficial. It's quite simple. You will look better, period. Arbonne's products will enable you to have this desired effect and I believe in it enough to put my expertise behind Arbonne and to promote it exclusively.Apprenticed at 16 into the family business I acquired an extraordinary ability to interact with people, care about their needs and see to it their needs are met, an ability to lead others with assertiveness, compassion and to see their goals achieved, as long as they bring to the table determination and ability to be coachable. Sales, in assisting another obtain the goods or services right for them, was my forte.志愿者经历Spend quality time with severely abused and dog's brutalized in dog fighting i.e. Pitbulls, Rottweilers, MastiffsElmsford Animal Shelter动物保护I would take 1 dog at a time and spend 1 hour minimum with each beginning with walking them, giving them a good run and then taking each one to a more isolated area for the quietude and shade ourselves under this same, one tree. I would lean up against the tree and they would lie between my legs, using my chest to lay their heads and upper body on. And then we would nap together for a good half hour. I made sure to wake up every few minutes to make sure my petting, stroking and holding of them was continuous and constant. I worked with the dogs that people think they know so much about.....the "dangerous" one's. To the contrary, they were the antithesis and diametrically opposed archetype of the perception most have...rather convinced themselves is fact. However, it was me in the trenches. Hence, it is me with the experience, the knowledge and the facts vs. perceptions.The Facts: Take the animal away from the abusive Human..kind of like, no, exactly like, take the child away from the abusive Human and the condemned bloom.Jyllian的志愿服务意向提供与技能相关的志愿服务Jyllian关心的公益话题动物保护文化艺术儿童公民权利与社会行为环境健康人权科学与技术荣誉奖项Presidents ListSUNY Purchase Maintained a 3.95 GPA throughout the entirety of my education as an Environmental Science Major.技能专长其他 34 个收起教育背景BA in Environmental Science, Environmental ScienceGPA 3.95 President's List every semesterArdsley High, USC (vocal major), Musician's Institute (Hollywood, Cali), Envir. Sci (SUNY/Purchase)My B.S. maintaining GPA/ 3.95 thru out. Hollywood...TOP I OR 2, winning every competition entered., Envirn, Singing with my other 5 instuments, of course.社团活动: President's List 4 years in a row, wrote for school newspaper as Environ. Sci. journalist & editor. Published monthly for years in The Journal News for my contributions in the field of Environ. Sci. Volunteer @ Elmsford Animal Shelter, volunteer @ My Sister's Place, a haven for battered women. Years of weekly letter campaigns to my Senator's, Congressmen & representatives afforded me relationships w/ each. My calls taken & careful consideration to my viewpoints re: pending legislation & laws.推荐信Jyllian收到的推荐信预览:What a terrific personality and incredible make-up artist. Knows the products she sells inside and out both for what they can do for you and what they contain and do not contain so that you can be sure that what she recommends is really good for your skin and your appearance.展开收起Jyllian is a motivated go-getter, always been impressed with her professionalism and tenacity.展开收起 查看Jyllian的完整资料并…浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Jyllian会员还查看了Jyllian的相似职位位于中国的领英会员:

我要回帖

更多关于 timber pitbull 的文章

随机推荐