歌词lying man 高潮bgmi will remember you男的唱的很适合游戏的歌,很多视频都是这个bgm

qq飞车里有一首背景音乐,歌词里有很多‘percent’,是什么歌?谁唱的?_百度知道
qq飞车里有一首背景音乐,歌词里有很多‘percent’,是什么歌?谁唱的?
提问者采纳
一起来吧. Dot?!) 准备好了, for those of you that want to know what we’re all about It’s like this y’all (c’mon? 不! Lets go, Fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! Yeah, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em是这个么---Remember The NameYou ready, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称, The kids that he signed, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help, now everybody givin him guest spots His stock’s through the roof I heard he’s fuckin’ with S,人们都欣赏他的歌曲 他的语言会让你沉醉 他和他的伙计组成众所周知的最棒的团队之一 一心一意为他们所做的付出100%的努力 [Mike] Forget Mike Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard It seems like he’s never got time Because he writes every note and he writes every line And I’ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind It’s like a design is written in his head every time Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme And those motherfuckers he runs with, his shit is equally dope You wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid’s throat 他们说 Ryu他很棒 他正和Mike一起‘喷火’ 看得出他现在很火 在Fort Minor里和Tak一起配合 什么他妈的 他是个*巴 这类型的女人喜欢, Twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure? He never really talks much Never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact That many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps Put it together himself. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond Ryu? No he’s livin proof, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote,你的歌词怎么这么愚蠢!(但是)现在每个人都请他(Ryu)合作 他的人气直线上升 我怎么听说他正和Jay-Z一起工作 [Chorus] [Ryu] They call him Ryu,耐心地等待着爆发 现在和正Shinoda带着专辑走向国际 他和搭档一起, why you had the stupidest verse! 这是20%的技巧 80%的啤酒 100%明显的Ryu很棒 他曾想成为燃烧西部的一个人物 我听说他和Crystal Method乐队创作了歌曲《游戏之名》 回来之后发行了专辑《Megadaf》, his will is beyond reach And now when it all unfolds! let’s go,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’, patiently waitin to blow Now the record with Shinoda’s takin over the globe He’s got a partner in crime? 对, How do they do it? [Chorus - repeat 2x] [Outro - Mike Shinoda] Yeah? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill Who would’ve thought that he’d be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method, without even trying,伙计,写下了每一句歌词 我看到过他工作时灵感闪现的那一刹那 每次在他豁然开朗, &Name Of The Game&quot? This dude is the truth! T Came back dropped Megadef,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪! Mike 他不需要他的名字闪耀光芒 他只希望他的声音通过节奏或者麦克被人们听到 他的感觉和每个人都不一样 尽管事实上有些人仍然认为他们了解他 但他们错了 他知道规则 不是关于薪水 都是关于现实 那么来点欢呼 写下一个故事 确信他的团队还在 就是说 当他写完 Tak接下去 [Tak] Who the hell is he anyway! 10%的运气 20%的技巧 15%的集中注意力 5%的欢愉 50%的痛苦 和100%地记住这个名字 [Mike] Mike He doesn’t need his name up in lights He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic He feels so unlike everybody else, he’s sick And he’s spittin fire with Mike Got him out the dryer he’s hot Found him in Fort Minor with Tak What a fuckin’ nihilist porcupine He’s a prick, he’s a cock The type woman want to be with! Machine Shop, and rappers hope he get shot Eight years in the makin! 忘记了Mike 没有人真正知道为什么他如此努力 好像他从没有休息的时间 因为他写下了每一个音符,他就是这样生活, took em to church I like bleach man,甚至没有尝试 他们怎么就做出了这样(棒)的东西! Fort Minor M, the skill of an artist 他到底是怎样的人? Ridiculous,去教堂祈祷吧 我喜欢《bleach》这首歌! 为了那些想知道我们都是什么样的人 就像这样 [Chorus] This is ten percent luck?
提问者评价
太感谢啦!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高潮歌词中有you know i will be fine男声唱的是什么歌,声音很好听,开头很舒_百度知道
高潮歌词中有you know i will be fine男声唱的是什么歌,声音很好听,开头很舒
We gave it a little too much too soon.Something without you, but I’m still here.I know I will be fine this year.I know I will be fine this year.All I knew.I came this far with all I knew.It’s you.I know I will be fine this year歌手.The seasons have changed.We gave it a little too much too soon:I am hunterMiss Montreal - I Know I Will Be FineI know I wive ever been.I came this far with all I knew.I came this far with all I knew.It’s you:Miss Montreal专辑, but I’m still here, the loss I felt within.It’s you.I came this far with all I knew.It’s you.It’s you.It’s you,And now there’s nothing that I fear.I know I will be fine this year.I traded it for something new.It’s you.It’s you.The seasons changed.All I know is that it’s something new.And all I know is that it’s something new.It’s you.I’ve lost all my senses and all my tears.I’m stronger than I&#39.All I know is that it’s something new.So here’s a whole new tune.The pain.I’m stronger than before
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首英文歌歌名,歌词高潮好像是: i love you forever ,i promise you```一个男的唱的_百度知道
求首英文歌歌名,歌词高潮好像是: i love you forever ,i promise you```一个男的唱的
正确的歌词是”I'll love you forever,I promise you“出自歌曲《I promise you》歌名:《I promise you》歌手: Michael Bolton所属专辑:《The Ultimate Collection》语言:英语风格:流行歌词:I will promise youyes I promise toLove you for all your lifeLove you every day and nightI will always be there for youI'll be in your armsYou'll be in my heartI'll love you foreverI promise youWe'll be togetherOur whole life throughThere's nothin'thatI woulndn't doWith all of my heartI promise youI will take your handand I'll understandShare all your hopes and dreamsShow you what love can meanWhenever life just gets too much for youI'll be on your sideto dry the tears you cryI'll love you foreverI promise youWe'll be togetherOur whole life throughThere's nothin'thatI woulndn't doWith all of my heartI promise youOh I will always be in your armsAnd you will always bein the flame with in my heartI'll love you foreverI promise youWe'll be togetherour whole life throughThere's nothin'that I would rather doWith all of my heartI promise youThere's nothin'in this world I wouldn't doI promise you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
没连接@@@到酷狗搜“我要歌舞青春”电台找找看!里面有个“电台”---网友电台---然后在搜索框里输入“电台名”--点下就播放望采纳!到酷狗!!
提问者评价
已经找到了,是Michael Bolton的I Promise You,还是谢谢你了!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,是男歌手唱的,很高音,高潮部分是假音唱的,歌词副歌好像有“i will be there....”_百度知道
找一首英文歌,是男歌手唱的,很高音,高潮部分是假音唱的,歌词副歌好像有“i will be there....”
31]and our hearts will always beat as one  [00:31.50]我答应我的心(这个. .15]cos everyday i love you more and more  [01,  [02;ll never be alone  [00:11.90]i promise my love (this i promise you)  [03.50]look into my eyes you&#39.39]i promise my time (this i promise you), this i promise you  [03:17:57:08:47.22]只要我可以呼吸,我向你保证;ll be there (i will be there) i&#39.00]我答应我的心(这个, i.  [02。  [03.31]和我们的心会永远跳动  [00,我向你保证,我就会在那儿  [02.46]我知道我们可以触碰天空  [00,ll be there) i will be right there (i will be there)  [03:17.73](女孩):55,我就会在那儿  [03,  [03:35:19,我答应你  [02,我向你保证:19,我答应你).28](girl i&#39,我就会在那儿  [02;ll be there) i will be there (i will be there) i will be there  [01, this i promise you:51,我看见.24]我答应我的心(这个.11]我将成为你的住所:57.20](女孩我会)我答应婴儿(我)我将在那里  [03:11,我将会去那里,  [03.89]be strong for you:31.08]this i promise you.48]我答应了我所有的生命  [01,我答应你), this i promise you  [03,  [03.29]在那里的东西你要知道  [01,  [03:14.89]强壮,女孩;ll be there  [02.37]我答应我爱(这个,我答应你.93]this house will always be your home  [00:12:34:39;ve never felt like this before  [01,我,我答应你  [00:20.11]i'll be there (i will be there) oh i&#39.15](女孩):50:41.29]there&#39..77]所以不用担心了  [02,我(我将在那里):30,我都爱你多一些.20](girl i&#39,我看着你的眼睛:58.73](girl i&#39.24]i promise my heart (this i promise you).48]i promise all my life  [01.91]没有感到如此正确  [02,我答应你:40.51]我向你保证.22]i promise my time (this i promise you):41:08:27:12.22]我答应我的时间(这个. ;t worry anymore  [02;ll be there) i will be there (i will be there)  [01,我答应你:37,  [02.30]因为这是不平凡的爱  [02.27]this love of ours was sent from up above  [04.46]i promise my time (this i promise you);ll see that we were meant to be together (oh)  [00,  [03:21;ll be there  [03, i look into your eyes i see forever  [01.77]so don&#39,我向你保证,我(我将在那里):39:21.53]this i promise you:22.85]i&#39:01:24.94]nothing ever felt so right  [00,我将会去那里:44:37.46]我答应我的时间(这个,我, i, i&#39。  [03, this i promise you  [01,你会发现我们注定要在一起(哦):08,  [03:14.49](女孩)。  [00,我.47]我向你保证:57.79]我跟你在一起直到这条路的尽头(的时候):36:44.37]i promise my love (this i promise you)  [03,我答应你).56]girl i&#39:44, this i promise you:52.68]我郑重承诺.22]as long as i can breathe i swear  [00.79]i&#39:41:03.50]i promise my heart (this i promise you):27:16.74]的女孩.68]i promise that i will never let you down  [00:54.85]我向你保证,我也会在那儿.00]i promise my heart (this i promise you):24:36:51.39]我答应我的时间(这个;s something that you really gotta know  [01.14]我的诺言  [02.82](girl i&#39,  [03.94]没有感到如此正确  [00.82]我就会出现(女孩)哦.91]nothing ever felt so right  [02:52,我发誓  [00:27.46]我知道我们可以触碰天空  [01:02.31]through the fire we could hold each other up  [02.51]this i promise you.56]的女孩;ll be there) oh i&#39,我答应你,我将在那里(),我将在那里  [03:30:58;ll be there) i&#39:35.72]我发誓我从来没有过这种感觉  [01.74]girl i.  [00:27:22;ll be your shelter cos the storms are gonna come  [02:02:03;ll be there  [02.28](女孩).93]这殿必永远是你的家  [00:41.08]我向你保证:44:57。  [03.74]的女孩.15](girl i&#39.47]ll always be around  [00:38:50.90]我答应我爱(这个:54;ll be there (i will be there) i will be there  [03:05,我答应你  [03.15]因为每天.72]i swear i&#39, this i promise you  [00,  [02.  [00.31]从火中我们可以拥抱  [02:12:16;ll be there) i promise baby (i will be there) i will be there  [03.90](girl i&#39,我将在那里();m with you til the end of the road (end of the road)  [01:50.01]oh baby baby baby baby baby this i promise you  [00:17:08,我将我的话.46]together i know that we could touch the sky  [00,我答应你,  [03:55,  [02.34]这爱我们的人超过了  [01,我向你保证.27]这爱我们的人超过了  [00.34]this love of ours was sent from up above  [01:24,我就会出现(我)哦,我永远是你四处看看  [00:47, this i promise you  [02.74]girl i,我.49](girl i&#39.47]you lift me up so high。  [01.47]你把我扶起来那么高:12.96]我答应了我所有的生命  这歌如果找不到酷狗音乐里肯定有:50:17;ll never let you go  [01:20,因为暴风雨要来了  [02:31.85]我永远不会让你走  [01,我答应你.30]cos this is no ordinary love  [02:24:24:45。  [02.90]i promise my love (this i promise you)  [02.,我永远不会让你失望的  [00:06.90]我答应我爱(这个:06.  [02:31.53]我向你保证:24:27,直到永远  [01, girl i'll be there:34.14]and this i promise  [02,多一些  [01:40,我将我的话:27。  [01:41.46]together i know that we could touch the sky  [01.85]this i promise you:41:01,我将在那里  [01.50]看着我的眼睛,我答应你  [01  Frankie J-I Promise You.90](女孩我会)我将在这里(我).96]i promise all my life  翻译也带上吧  我保证你会)从不感到孤独  [00,ll be there) i&#39:45.  [00:38:02, this i promise you.53]i promise that you&#39,我答应你  [03
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
&#39。bon jovi的。。;ll be there for you么。。
she is gone,是这个。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 love will remember 的文章

随机推荐