memsource editorSDK创建Mod后打开Hammer Editor新建地图出错是怎么回事?

用 Valve Hammer Editor 制作CS地图时怎么移动物体!请问下各位制作CS地图的高手们,用 Valve Hammer Editor 制作CS地图时怎么移动物体?如果直接在二维图里移动的话,范围太大了!我想随意移动位置!
三视图里是一个面,你把鼠标指针移到面上,面中间会有一个十字,移动那个就OK了
怎么把map编译成bsp?我用X-man超级地图编译器转成bsp格式的地图后,进入游戏后很卡,这是什么回事?绝对不是配置问题!
地图玩起来卡是因为你没有注意到FPS的问题,CS地图尽量在一个视角中出现的面要少,地图避免空旷,map编译成bsp我下的工具包有个BSPToMAP软件,直接把bsp地图拖到这个图标上就会反编译了,你去百度下。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码半条命2怎么做地图啊_百度知道
半条命2怎么做地图啊
应该用什么软件,是不是css SDK
提问者采纳
是Source SDK里面的Valve Hammer Editor
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
半条命2的相关知识
其他3条回答
一楼正解 就是hammer
2楼的真牛,你用GMOD做个地图出来看看
2楼的您老如果是来专门批评我的,您可以走开了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Source SDK
Topic Details
All of my Map is black. Help!
I compile map map fine and there doesn't appear to be any issues. But when I go in the game everything is black. It used to work and I didn't do anything to the lighting. I have a light_environment and some normal lights around and the problem persists. Please help as I wish to make the map
Showing - of
Make sure you have an env_cascade_lighting entity in the map as well, and compile the map with the Full HDR expert compile preset. Post your compile log if it doesn't work. Where do I put the entity?
Anywhere you want. It controls the shadows on the entire map regardless of where it is. Okay. Also I saw somewhere that for a 3d skybox u need a light_environment in the skybox. You wouldn't happen to know anyting about that would you?
I'm pretty sure that's wrong, you only need a single light_environment anywhere in the map. I tried it in a full compile and it didn't work.
There is the log. Ty for helping
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Apr @ 10:14amPosts: 8
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteCS地图编辑器 Valve Hammer Editor (地图编辑) 单击3D渲染视图窗口选择对象,没有效果?求高手指点_百度知道
CS地图编辑器 Valve Hammer Editor (地图编辑) 单击3D渲染视图窗口选择对象,没有效果?求高手指点
以前使用Valve Hammer Editor (地图编辑) 单击 3D渲染 视图窗口的时候选择对象都可以选中,现在重装以后不知为何就是无法选择?
我有更好的答案
在下一个吧
如果你的操作没问题,那就应该重装VHE了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
cs地图的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sourcetree 新建仓库 的文章